It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yeah,

I took your advice and now I'm totally creeped out. It's like they are reading my poor mind; how the hell did they now my two favorite sidebars for study right now are Androgen insensitivity syndrome and the Inuit and Tlinglit People?

Oh God, what are we going to do about this?!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I am never surprised with some of the stuff you come up with I almost wanted to say dude but dammit dude nice
edit on 16-6-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You misunderstood my question. I did not ask "why" it is conveyed via sound, I asked if you could interpret it, which you can not.

You always say that you repeat yourself, but mostly what I see you repeating is that you've figured it all out and that you're sick of repeating yourself. Been doing that since, what, page 17, right? Interesting given your signature line. I think you have about as much knowledge of CD as anyone else following along here. And that's cool, you don't have to prove to anyone otherwise - but to anyone watching, you're basically the only guy wandering around her going, "Duh guys, so obvious, I'm not gonna say it tho, go find the links guys". And you're also the only person to have been explicitly told, "Yeah dude, we get it too, hooray."

As past members have posted in this very thread, everyone gets it too, Brotherman - you're not the only one who gets it.

I'm not asking you to research for me man, and I'm not asking you to repeat yourself. I've asked you two very specific questions which had nothing to do with past knowledge presented here. You claimed FLsite members are attempting technological telepathy, I asked if you had any information on whether or not it had been completed and deployed. You said you had cracked CD, I asked if that meant you could interpret it. You had no knowledge on its state of completion or deployment. You are incapable of interpreting CD. Cool, my questions to you are thus answered.

I read this entire thread, Brotherman. I am not just passing through, casually glancing and then ranting on the thread and mucking it up. I took the time to read the thing, so I'd appreciate a reduction in the arrogance and oppositional nature of your tone. I'm not the first person to mention it, here. You'd rather be "tetchy"? That's cool, too.

I'm not confrontational here, I'm not hindering anyone or impeding upon anyone. I'm polite and additive. I'm exploring and experiencing just like you, and just like everyone else. Kanzt has several threads on this over-arching stuff, because it IS a quandary. So, yes, I AM going to pose ideas, and I AM going to be creative, and I AM going to ask questions. DENY IGNORANCE, or some such.

Some of us, perhaps, can go without our "brains" for durations, no? Do I have to explain that concept to you? Maybe you should do some more reading into that area of human being. I'd explain the concept, but why should I have to, right? Your knowledge is YOUR responsibility, not mine, right? Right. Deny ignorance, or some such.

Kanzt absolutey does make awesome threads, you're right about that. Cya, Badgerdude.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great...just what I need...more guilt...

I swear I did not 'sic' them on you!!

(Maybe they're mad that you're skeptical of their nefarious'ness'?)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

cassini diskus takes the form of nodes, the nodes themselves are interpreted by individual sets, instead of encoding as though in a regular form of language they are sets based upon combination nodes that are then interpreted into something tangible, edges or links. only its function is sound but could be anything. I think early sets were to turn libraries into a few seconds of sound bits not music not words just a noise that carries information how you play links differing sets all of it is interconnected. At first when I looked at CD I thought it was something else but looking again it looked alot like something else.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
hello all-

I've been following this thread for almost a year and haven't had anything useful to add..

until now..!

I haven't been extremely vigilant about reading everything that has been said, so pardon if someone has had a similar hunch.. but i have skimmed to the best of my ability (it gets tough with all of the back-and-forth bickering and splitting of hairs..)

here is what I've been thinking:

Forgotten languages seems like it is the collaboration of only a small group of people, writing about subjects that span wide in terms of content.. everything from religion, autism, and UFOs is covered on that site, and so much more..

but there is one consistency to be found on that site: an interest in neurolinguistics.. and an interest in occult (hidden) information..

..or their preferred term "anti-language"..

I have had an intense interest in the innate meanings of certain sounds in language for years, but have had a very difficult time articulating a term which would be helpful in finding existing research.. I've researched semantics for awhile (thank you to Robert Anton Wilson ^-^) but I always felt like this line of research was too broad and didn't seem to go into enough detail about the sound of language... being a musician I naturally found this to be essential (or at least as essential as the syntax and context)

Since i first found this thread, The Forgotten Languages site has seemed like it might lead me somewhere that might have more detail on this, and I stumbled upon the name of Margaret Magnus somewhere in a FL bibliography.

her site is here:

www.trismegistos.com...

she is a researcher of Phonemes and apparently has written a dictionary of the meanings of sounds themselves..

now i HAVE read somewhere in this thread, where a couple of members were arguing about the validity of Phonemes as a consistent phenomena, and this is something i cannot prove either way..

but i can say that i have intuitively thought about the concept for a long time, and used to have conversations with my grandma about things like "is the letter 'L' male or female" etc.. I don't think it is something that is only in our imaginations.. or if it IS.. so is language itself

If the meanings Phonemes (or "tone-feels" as Magnus also calls them) are consistent, then we are not only talking about the building blocks of language here.. we are talking about the building blocks of thought itself and what psychological research could be more valuable than that!?

SO!

anyhow, here's my theory folks:

I think Forgotten Languages may be a group which is trying to train themselves to read any language, in any alphabet on Earth or at least be able to derive meaning from any written (or perhaps spoken?) phrase..

and what better way to practice than to attempt to "read" articles written entirely in constructed languages..

perhaps this research is training some sorts of Universal Linguists? If this were true, these people could literally communicate with anyone.. or perhaps anything?? (I'm thinking of animals and elements of nature here, more than "aliens" but I'm also not excluding any possibilities..)

what say you, fellow detectives?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think early sets were to turn libraries into a few seconds of sound bits not music not words just a noise that carries information how you play links differing sets all of it is interconnected.

I definitely agree with this. on one of the sister sites i found this video:

www.kerysse.com...

and while it does seem like a peculiar and short vid, it has stuck with me since i found it a week ago. I think you may be onto something when you say it might be a method of data-compression and perhaps related to the future of quantum computing..?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HyphenSt1

using the symbols in such a way is interesting because it is a trick in visualization using obscure unicode to represent nodes that are functioning 3d, problem is, is they made the software to code and decode into something meaningful. Funny thing is, is that they thought sound is better to send across larger distances like oceans, Ayndryl once made a comparison to how a dolphin in the ocean communicates, I am not sure how that it stays as focused in space with so much in the way unless of course it is sent from all over. It is very interesting and also admirable of a task to undertake and probably worthy of its own merits within the community of its respective science. As an artist I appreciate it for its intricacies.

I wanted to add that when i said ocean i think that they also meant space but not for a communication with aliens but a future communication withourselves

to TAJ MAKIEL
understanding of their completion on telepathy, I do not know but if they did finish I havent found much of them online much other than FL and their you tube account if they did figure it all out I would surmise the internet would or should be insignificant.

edit on 16-6-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HyphenSt1

Perhaps the correct translation is 'Hello, i have made a silly video please click on the link to see more, sorry about the brain damage'

It was interesting that you determined Kerysse as a 'sister site', they seem to be making a more user friendly site there full of socio-political memes, a seductive sister, but i guess it's all in the name.

Is 'L' masculine or feminine, probably depends on how you vocalize it what it will tend towards...the language of Los Angeles, 'L' as the Lord of Hosts.

edit on Kam630167vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday1730 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kam630167vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday1730 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

Is 'L' masculine or feminine, probably depends on how you vocalize it what it will tend towards...the language of Los Angeles, 'L' as the Lord of Hosts.

"El" is Bi.
M and W.
Hermaphrodite.
Androgynous.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey,

Sorry about there being more of this but I really feel that this needs to get cleared up.

I have been over that patent again.

It truly does not signify any relationship at all between Hali-whatever and FL.

Not only that: it does not do the same thing as Nodespaces, and was written at a time, 1999-2003, when software like Nodespaces was a wet dream in the minds of the patent writers.

I don't know why the person that posted it thought that it was the "same thing" as Nodespaces, but it's not, and if that is the only connection we had to "Haliburton? It's now dead.

Again, Andryl's post here has a terrific amount of information in it. I learned a lot from trying to suss it out.

And that's it.

Simulated annealing

Distributed Simulated Annealing with MapReduce

ETA: Check this out.

At the end of one of her posts that I linked above, Andryl mentions that they are not interested in "conlangs", but that they are interetsed in "fractal languages".

Conlangs means Constructed languages, and there are a few sub-categories under the umbrella of "Conlangs" such as artlangs or Art languages, and Collaborative constructed languages.

Art languages are of the sort that you'll find in the writings of J.R.R. Tolkein and Rabelais. Constructed languages are just that.

Moosh the two together and and you have the collaborative projects...

Group collaboration has apparently become more common in recent years, as constructed language designers have started using Internet tools to coordinate design efforts.

NGL/Tokcir was an early Internet collaborative engineered language whose designers used a mailing list to discuss and vote on grammatical and lexical design issues.

More recently, The Demos IAL Project was developing an international auxiliary language with similar collaborative methods. The Voksigid and Novial 98 languages were both worked on by mailing lists, though neither was issued in final form.

en.wikipedia.org...

That helped put things in to perspective for me.

Thanks.

Collaborative constructed language pojects conducted on the internet:

Tokcir

Novial98

Villnian

The Talossan Language
edit on 18-6-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I hope that isn't a shot at me when early on I brought up halliburton, I discounted them a long time ago =O I think FL is 100% independant and that there so called tech is all in house stuff. Again Bybyots you are a rad mama jamma!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Not at all. I linked the post up there and I am pretty sure that it was the only one supporting the Haliburton notion.

It's good to get that stuff off the table. Next would be the DARPA thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I brought up FL being a Google project about 8 pages back and my stance has not changed. Someone who is better at this out to help me out, as I am not the best at interpreting all of this info. First, check this link out and I will go over a few things. www.seomastering.com...

FL & Google appear to be a perfect match. FL ISP is listed as- ISP: Google Inc
The host name is any-in-2415.1e100.net- Which is also GOOGLE.
FL's competitors are listed as facebook, youtube, and amazon.

Now take a look at this page. whois.domaintools.com...
-Whois Record ( last updated on 2014-06-20 )-
Registrant Email- [email protected]
Registrant Org Google, Inc.
IP Location United States - New York - New York City - Google Inc.

Domain Name:FORGOTTENLANGUAGES.ORG
Domain ID: D163514509-LROR
Creation Date: 2011-10-05T05:20:13Z
Updated Date: 2014-04-25T15:48:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-10-05T05:20:13Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID:2ed240eb14ce561c
Registrant Name:Google Team
Registrant Organization:Google, Inc.
Registrant Street: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Registrant City:Mountain View
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94043
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6501234567
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:36fda3d35bd28edd
Admin Name:Google Team
Admin Organization:Google, Inc.
Admin Street: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Admin City:Mountain View
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:94043
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6501234567
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.6501234567
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:36fda3d35bd28edd
Tech Name:Google Team
Tech Organization:Google, Inc.
Tech Street: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Tech City:Mountain View
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:94043
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6501234567
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.6501234567
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server
NS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: isbovesobelow
I brought up FL being a Google project about 8 pages back and my stance has not changed. Someone who is better at this out to help me out, as I am not the best at interpreting all of this info. First, check this link out and I will go over a few things. www.seomastering.com...

FL & Google appear to be a perfect match. FL ISP is listed as- ISP: Google Inc
The host name is any-in-2415.1e100.net- Which is also GOOGLE.
FL's competitors are listed as facebook, youtube, and amazon.

Now take a look at this page. whois.domaintools.com...
-Whois Record ( last updated on 2014-06-20 )-
Registrant Email- [email protected]
Registrant Org Google, Inc.
IP Location United States - New York - New York City - Google Inc.

Domain Name:FORGOTTENLANGUAGES.ORG
Domain ID: D163514509-LROR
Creation Date: 2011-10-05T05:20:13Z
Updated Date: 2014-04-25T15:48:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-10-05T05:20:13Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID:2ed240eb14ce561c
Registrant Name:Google Team
Registrant Organization:Google, Inc.
Registrant Street: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Registrant City:Mountain View
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94043
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6501234567
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:36fda3d35bd28edd
Admin Name:Google Team
Admin Organization:Google, Inc.
Admin Street: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Admin City:Mountain View
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:94043
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6501234567
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.6501234567
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:36fda3d35bd28edd
Tech Name:Google Team
Tech Organization:Google, Inc.
Tech Street: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Tech City:Mountain View
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:94043
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6501234567
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.6501234567
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server
NS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server
NS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

Sorry, got to double post. Forgot to add something. Can someone explain what this link is supposed to be? 016246852b3226068f20c6f5357f2fe5bcbf7642.googledrive.com... l

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Apologies, my link isn't showing what I wanted it to. Odd FL connection?

The whois for FL was last updated on 6-20-14 which is TODAY. Can someone explain why Google is interested in all of this occult crap? Why do they speak of supposedly classified information? What is the intended goal of all of this?

DNS Summary for Forgottenlanguages.org - ready for this? forgottenlanguages.org mail is handled by 30 aspmx2.googlemail.com.
Source

edit on 20-6-2014 by isbovesobelow because:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I really don't want to seem as if I am spamming this thread. But i leave these links, as they map out just how deeply embedded FL is with Google. First, a analysis of their site- builtwith.com...

Next, this link maps the dynamics of their site and how it all tunnels back to good old Google- www.robtex.com...

If you ever want to keep up with their updates, without all the ominous music and imagery, simply visit- www.blogger.com...

This girl seems to be a big fan of Fl and has many of their videos. profileengine.com...#/people/emkaye09/maryknoll.co?offset=120&ajax_seq=13

Am I on the right track? Or still out far in left left?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: isbovesobelow
I, for one, am interested in where you are going, but I'm pretty much a wash at internet forensics. Anyone?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I, for one, am interested in where you are going, but I'm pretty much a wash at internet forensics. Anyone?

Thank you sir. You got no idea how close I was to saying forget it. I mean, the stuff I am looking at was recently updated, It specifically says GOOGLE is the organization who made this site. It goes hand in hand with EVERYTHING else FL is tinkering with, except Nodespace, of course. I don't know how to interpret much of what I found, but c'mon, I swiped all of the long hanging fruit and put em in one basket.
If this does not change the dynamics of this whole thread what else will?
www.robtex.com...

BTW, forgottenlanguages.org is a totally different site than the forgottenlanguages.full one that this whole thread has been linking to. We cannot get on the forgottenlanguages.org site, because it redirects us to the FULL version of it. Some crafty webdesign, but what do you expect from Google.

edit on 25-6-2014 by isbovesobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'm the same, can't really comment on internet technicalities, but here's a 'ghost movie'.

In the year 4332AD Captain Lani Daniels of the USS CICERO catches her helmsman/lover (Minus Roswell) with a lovely science officer and puts him in temporal confinement for penance- the frontal lobe of a modern day Earthling referred to as 'the host', who'd recently suffered a tremendous loss at the hands of the landmark hurricane Katrina.
How will knowledge from his future be used to assist humans- and just who exactly are the Assemblers?

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join