It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annmouse

Sure i've run all the simulations and all checks out, the issue here is and always has been researching the means to directly influence humanities spiritual direction at the cultural modeling level and even the neurological, and that in and of itself is a spiritual initiative of sorts, even if those involved are disinclined to believe in anything, indeed that's pretty much the primary nihilistic archetype involved, opposition should have been expected of an exceptional nature.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Can you do a quick run down of your evidence?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Sure, why not. Send me prv with email, ill give you the drawing in .pdf...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I could but i'd rather not at this point as i'm looking toward the conciliatory rather than confrontational.

edit on Kpm33170vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1231 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Oh that's so nice of you, thank you for offering - but my husband would have a fit if I gave out my e-mail address to someone on a forum...It's okay, no big deal, I was just curious what the image looked like..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Omg... What???
I wanted to send You link to imageshack but i cant send prv msg's...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey, was just wondering what is that countdown clock supposed to be for on the fl website? Any global event?
a reply to: Kantzveldt

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Maybe their project will be finished... Whatever this means...
Ayndryl said many times that copy rights will be needed in future, when they finish their work. Anti-language was also needed to hide what they are doing till they finish work.

I cant understand one thing. Why parts of these texts are in english? Sometimes important parts. Sometimes those parts are suffucient, you dont need to translate article... And why they call Earth Sol-3. In fact they always call planets that way. Even those non-existing. This text for example: FL The ethics of silent invasions Deneb-5 Algenib-3... Both are supergiant stars without any known planets... I like this quote particularly: "Algenib-3 induced the Neolithic revolution in Sol-3, silently. Is it a model to follow?" Who are they? Or, rather, who they pretend to be?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I just found this: Free falling into the eyes of the hologramer And i dont know what to say about this... "Therefore, the computing universe is not a metaphor, but a mathematical fact; the universe is a physical system that can be programmed to perform universal digital computation. So can human beings. The question is who are the programmers, and how can we look directly into their eyes. " Read my previous post about being "possessed"... And "programmer"... This is not a hoax or bull#. These guys are real...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

Oh, it's because you're new - you have to do a certain amount of posts (I think it's 20) before you can send private messages..

AS far as the FL site countdown - I don't know what it refers to, but it just showed up recently and those 'projects' of theirs have been running since before Kantzveldt ever made the thread, so it seems odd they would just now start counting down to completion..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Maybe that timer is for them not for us. They must finish they project before something happens. What it will be? Or rather what they think will happen? Maybe disclosure or contact with aliens? At the beggining they explored occult and religious themes. They still are... But now they are more "extraterrestial". They are also heavy into holographic universe hypothesis... Sometimes they write like aliens or peoples totally far away from humanity. Why? I dont have any idea... I like this text about killing "aliens" especially "Giselians" with virus: FL Nipah Virus Really cool: "NiV-st337 is our way to welcome non-humans"

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How much time is on the countdown? Can't seem to find it on their site.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Just over 143 days...

On the left side of the screen - white numbers counting down each second..
edit on 13-3-2015 by lostgirl because: correction

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Serdgiam

Just over 143 days...

On the left side of the screen - white numbers counting down each second..

Thanks for the location too, still won't show up on mobile.

Might be interesting to connect some dates.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It puts the end of the clock on August 4th, roughly.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It gets interesting on, I think its page 20, when a member of their group arrives. Im not sure on what page, maybe half way, but a lot of disrailing starts to happen and the thread goes off topic.

Wow. I wish I hadn't given up on this thread... I had no idea someone claiming to be from FL was posting here. I would have liked to field some questions of my own.

As for spooky occurrences from watching the videos, I've had nothing of the sort happen (I actually like the music, personally). I think part of that could be in how a person perceives what they are seeing or hearing. If you expect a negative result, chances are you will experience one.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Or it could be that people's brains are 'wired' differently - like some people can be hypnotized quite easily and some can't be hypnotized at all...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just listen to their dark ceremony music over and over again and you'll start getting nightmares and lose sleep
a reply to: DeadSeraph

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I barely sleep as it is, and don't remember my dreams (combination of insomnia and sleep apnea), so I sort of doubt it. I am a pretty big fan of industrial music, and that's what most of it sounds like to me. I've listened to quite a few of the songs linked on their website and associated youtube channel. Haven't experienced any high strangeness.

I honestly found the explanations offered by the individual claiming to be a member of FL quite interesting and credible. Perhaps they would be interested to know why some people seem so affected by their media, and some do not, since the stated goal of some of their research seems to involve tapping into the intention behind communication (I can only speculate if intention also plays a role in the part of the person listening).

I also found the explanation behind "Vampyric Languages" fascinating, and it seems to be backed up by credible linguists. No alien vampires required (although it could be recommended listening, depending on your tastes).

The fact some of their members are interested in the occult should come as no surprise, since there is an entire language of symbolism within it. If you take Enochian, there is even a written/spoken language, complete with it's own vocabulary, syntax, etc. That some of these members might lean towards the left hand path is of little consequence if their contribution is for the purpose of anti-languages, and the more metaphysical side of communication (how the will or intention plays a part, etc).

After reading all of the posts by the aforementioned individual, I felt their goal was infact altruistic, if a little unorthodox in how they are going about it.

What I found most interesting, is that everyone had a little piece of the truth (at least as I interpreted it) within the entire thread. Yet nobody had the whole picture, just little pieces of it. But if you put all the little pieces together (the correct ones) they did in fact form the entire image. Makes you wonder if they aren't on to something?

edit on 14-3-2015 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry I have been busy...

Fascinating year wouldn't you say? Supposed to be the year we got our hoverboards...well we have to wait at least to October 21, 2015

*SPOILERS AHEAD FOR A MOVIE*
KINGSMEN:The Secret Service

In the movie the bad guy a multi-billionaire eco terrorist (Samuel Jackson) believes humanity to be a virus on Earth gathers up Elite (Huge Illuminati Depopulation Agenda nudge nudge wink wink there) into a secret bunker and plans to unleash a Bioneurotransmitter via a chip within all cellular devices, which induces violent rage to anyone within the chips transmission vicinity (these days basically anyone) thus the masses kill each other and the so-called superior survive the cull.

Where am I going with all of this?

Predictive Programing and Synthetic Dreams.
Changing the way we think within our dreams...

Very Naughty those imps are at Forgotten Languages...Synthetic dreams: Sleep Science and the overstimulated brain

And for bunny chasers a deep dark rabbit hole explaining it more concisely
www.jeffpolachek.com...

Hmm and a countdown to August 4 2015...interesting...

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join