It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says It Was the Syrian Rebels Who Used Chemical Weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Of course. It appears you are mistakenly thinking I'm pro Russian gov't.

I am Pro- Putin!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I concur and would love to see some positive change for once in this world. I don't think this planet of ours has known world peace since our recorded history. Maybe one day we can accomplish this goal once it becomes a goal for most people.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I respect the man but I don't trust his KGB butt anymore than I trust George "CIA" Bush (& friends)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Swills,

I was being highly sarcastic.

I trust no "leader"......For reals.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh I picked up on that, I was relaying my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

KK.......

Sometimes people lose sight of my sarcasm on ATS, and take EVERYTHING i say, figuratively.

Good thread BTW.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I hear that, so much can get misunderstood in type. I too have been a victim of being misunderstood

Thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Umm..nice try, and western munitions havnt killed millions in the ME?

Al-Qaeda is involved in overthrowing the Syrian government, totally different situation, the Russians and Iranians (having a defence pact) are coming to the aid of there ally, again apples and onions.
The FSA have used chem munitions to draw in NATO, nothing to do with Russia,or are you going to argue the rebels wouldn't need to use them if the Syrian govt and it's supporters would just give up?

remember,underwear before pants

edit on 10-7-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by neo96

Umm..nice try, and western munitions havnt killed millions in there back yards?

Al-Qaeda is involved in overthrowing the Syrian government, totally different situation, the Russians and Iranians (having a defence pact) are coming to the aid of there ally, again apples and onions.
The FSA have used chem munitions to draw in NATO, nothing to do with Russia,or are you going to argue the rebels wouldn't need to use them if the Syrian govt and it's supporters would just give up?

remember,underwear before pants.

Nato doesn't have anything to do with it.

Fact is IRAN supported AQ IRAN is allies with Russia which means either WAY doesn't matter who wins in Syria Iran is golden.

FSA wins Iran backed AQ
Assad wins Iran's 'defense pact'.

Totally ignored this post

Feel free to ignore these too:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Who were the insurgents in Iraq ?

AQ that Iran supplied.

edit on 11-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Ya I read the article and your unintelligibly fragmented posts,I do however take what I read with a grain of salt, in this case for my convenience,imo the violence on US troops in Iraq was two-fold,an uprising against US military occupation, and a civil war from a power structure collapse,there wasn't this problem before , go figure
www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Well excuse me if I take anything Al Jazeera says with a grain of salt.
Second verse same as the first verse.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

With the trouble going on in Egypt and Turkey as of late it's easy to forget about the tragedy going on in Syria. Last we heard, chemical weapons were used and immediately the French reported that Assad's forces are the culprits, but then UN reports find it may have been the rebels, or as I like to call them, Al Qaeda, and now not surprisingly Russia is pointing the finger at the rebels.

Truth is Assad and the rebels/terrorists have their hands on chemical weapons but if Assad uses chemical weapons he knows he's just opened the door to NATO invasion and no fly zones. Now if the rebels and or Al Qaeda uses the weapons they will be supported and probably receive a bonus in funding.

Assad is winning the war against the rebels so he doesn't need to use chemical weapons, but guess who does, the rebels/terrorists.

www.theatlanticwire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I gave your post a star because the logic rings so deeply that it can't be ignored.

Why do we keep allowing all this bull# being posted from the Obama camp? With the amount of pain that they US put the middle east through I'm amazed we still keep a hand over them and their imperialist facist rule.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Probably because you will take the position of Israel and USA side as always being the better side, if you will.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by neo96

Umm..nice try, and western munitions havnt killed millions in there back yards?

remember,underwear before pants.

Nato doesn't have anything to do with it.

Fact is IRAN supported AQ IRAN is allies with Russia which means either WAY doesn't matter who wins in Syria Iran is golden.

FSA wins Iran backed AQ
Assad wins Iran's 'defense pact'.

Totally ignored this post

Feel free to ignore these too:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Who were the insurgents in Iraq ?

AQ that Iran supplied.

And who initially made AQ? A dog never forgets the smell of it's orignal master. Everytime the AQ stamp comes out, you can be damn sure that they knowingly or unknowingly are doing what they are doing with the help of the CIA rather than anyone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lead us to some good sites for some real news, you know the ones you get that say everyone on the planet is out to get you.

Anyone can see that something is going on in Syria, as in every other nation, oh wait, it has to be Islamics ONLY behind this, so easy to see when you tell us just how it is.

Got any more biased stories to read , so that we for sure never know what really is going on?

Hilarious that anyone would pick a side in stuff like this where likely the real battles are not known at all, but you feel safe in your suspects list...that of course never includes anyone in the WEST.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

but then UN reports find it may have been the rebels, or as I like to call them, Al Qaeda,

I lol'd. So true.

I figured it was the "rebels" all along. Assad isn't so stupid as to give the west a reason to support the rebels when he is already winning!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

And who initially made AQ? A dog never forgets the smell of it's orignal master. Everytime the AQ stamp comes out, you can be damn sure that they knowingly or unknowingly are doing what they are doing with the help of the CIA rather than anyone else.

Try reading THIS POST

Followed up here:

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə/ al-KY-də; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden in Peshawar, Pakistan,[19] at some point between August 1988[20] and late 1989,[2

Bin Laden created AQ in Pakistan

And their Best Buds Pakistani ISI

And the icing on the cake:

Bin Laden himself once said "the collapse of the Soviet Union ... goes to God and the mujahideen in Afghanistan ... the US had no mentionable role," but "collapse made the US more haughty and arrogant."

The story about bin Laden and the CIA — that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden — is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently. The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.[13]

It was always galling to the Americans, and I can understand their point of view, that although they paid the piper they could not call the tune. The CIA supported the mujahideen by spending the taxpayers' money, billions of dollars of it over the years, on buying arms, ammunition, and equipment. It was their secret arms procurement branch that was kept busy. It was, however, a cardinal rule of Pakistan's policy that no Americans ever become involved with the distribution of funds or arms once they arrived in the country. No Americans ever trained or had direct contact with the mujahideen, and no American official ever went inside Afghanistan.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh damn now what?

Don't forget this post either

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Anyone can see that something is going on in Syria, as in every other nation, oh wait, it has to be Islamics ONLY behind this, so easy to see when you tell us just how it is.

Why not?

Between Saudi Arabia, and Iran using its 'blackwater' AQ to increase their oil profits driving oil prices up even further makes perfect sense to me INSTEAD of the constant tried and true FAILURE of 'it's all the west fault, and the ME are just those poor little victims'.

Thanks feel free to provide some 'real sources' as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Your statement regarding the rebels using Chemical Weapons to draw in NATO? Don't think so. The Chemical Weapons were supplied by NATO. Most of these rebel Terrorist weapons are supplied by NATO.

I would rather support Russia's Putin rather than America's Fascist Obama. America, UK, Israhell and the Arab states are condoning and supporting mass murder by those Terrorist Pigs the FSA by throwing tax payers money at them, supplying them weapons and armoury and Qatar supplying money for them.

There are lot's of youtube videos out there showing video proof of those murderers atrocities against the Syrian people. Just recently the FSA cowards filmed themselves beheading 18 young Syrian Girls! I dodn't watch it. I couldn't but others have and have described it. Makes your stomach churn just thinking about it.

Pity there are no Special Forces that are not on the Israeli Zionist payroll available to take out the FSA Terrorists!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are you saying the US/CIA had nothing to do with the creation and support of Al Qaeda?

CIA – al-Qaeda controversy

In a 2004 BBC article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links", the BBC wrote:
During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[1]

Robin Cook, Foreign Secretary in the UK from 1997–2001, and Leader of the House of Commons and Lord President of the Council from 2001–2003, believed the CIA had provided arms to the Arab Mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan."[2]

In conversation with former British Defence Secretary Michael Portillo, two-time Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was initially pro-American.[3] Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia, has also stated that bin Laden once expressed appreciation for the United States' help in Afghanistan. On CNN's Larry King program he said:[4]

Bandar bin Sultan: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United - Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He [Osama bin Laden] came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists. Isn't it ironic?

Larry King: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him.

Bandar bin Sultan: Right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join