It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says It Was the Syrian Rebels Who Used Chemical Weapons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Think again,there is no reliable information on how Syria obtained and developed all of its chemical arsenal,what IS known is that Syria was producing chem agents in bulk solely from its own resources.
And interestingly enough The FSA/Al-q was until very recently lead by an American citizen from Texas,
6 of the 11 members of the Friends of Syria group are NATO members, NATO probably doesn't need to be involved as a group in Syria, but members are actively involved arming, funding and aiding the opposition.
The USA is running drone support and no doubt clandestine operations, there are even (albeit sketchy) reports of French,british,german,Israeli and Turkish forces on the ground, mix in some unprovoked artillery strikes from Turkey and airstrikes from Israel,and it isn't a leap to consider this a NATO led or very very involved operation.
worldnewscurator.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SLAYER69

I love how everyone who supports the FSA think and still believe that the Saudi backed FSA are going to win.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Why are you addressing it to me?

Remember, I think both sides suck. You're the one who supports Assad's side.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Is this one of the weapons Russia said they would arm the middle east with that has never been seen before?

Strange how they have so much information.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think Russians supply a lot of these 'factions' and yo dude I have to say your avatar is by far the most beast that I have seen thus far.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Assad is winning the war against the rebels so he doesn't need to use chemical weapons, but guess who does, the rebels/terrorists.

www.theatlanticwire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

That is a good point, plus I was reading that the Russian security report passed standards that the Western report did not. I would not put it past the West (at all) to simply make up a security report to further their agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You guys should read this post www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or this article from January www.libertariannews.org...

Hacked emails show that the use of chemicals weapons was planned.
here you have a series of events that are more than mere coincidence

1. The US was beating the war drums saying "Assad, if you use chemicals weapons then its war."
2. Hacked emails saying "Washington" approves use of chemicals weapons, Arabs are paying
3. Chemical weapons are used
4. US says, it was Assad.

Step 5 invade.
Step 5 is being blocked by Russia and after the Iraq war, no one believes "Washington" and their "proof". No sane nation provides weapons to cannibal terrorists.

Seems to me that this is Obama's yellow cake WMD moment. It is so sad that he was elected on a platform of change and all we have gotten is more of the same hypocrisy and war mongering. Everything started under W Bush's emergency powers is now being codified into law and being made permanent under Obama.

If it were me looking into this, I would be looking at the company whose emails were hacked. If they produced the chemicals knowing that they would be used on civilians, then they are guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. Roll those murderers to gallows and I think we will all learn the truth about "Washington".
edit on 11-7-2013 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Russia Says It Was the Syrian Rebels Who Used Chemical Weapons,

Well sure they'll say that. They are arming the opposition .. the Syrian government. And we will say that the Syrian government is the one who used chemical weapons because the Obama administration mindlessly is backing the 'rebels' . But we won't ever know who really did use them.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wait is this the good Al Qaeda or the bad Al Qaeda?

It's just all so confusing...

We have always been at war with Eastasia..

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

That is a good point, plus I was reading that the Russian security report passed standards that the Western report did not. I would not put it past the West (at all) to simply make up a security report to further their agenda.

Of course not, remember the Iraq war? That complete lie of an invasion? These Govts constantly prove themselves to be evil & corrupt yet their populations just put up with it or worse, support it.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So for those 'who believe everything Russia says' take a gander at this:

First red flag:

* Russia, Syria say UN team should only probe Khan al-Assal

Second red flag

Ambassador Vitaly Churkin on Tuesday presented U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon a Russian analysis that Churkin said showed how a projectile containing sarin that hit Khan al-Assal in the northern Aleppo province on March 19, killing 26 civilians and military personnel, was fired by rebels.

Projectile containing sarin

Third red flag

That report came after Syria allowed Russian experts to visit the site and take environmental samples for analysis. Russia, along with Iran, is Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's closest ally and chief arms supplier.

The report came AFTER Syria 'allowed Russian, an Iran' samples for 'analysis'.

Lastly:

Syria has refused to allow the U.N. chemical investigation to visit anywhere but Khan al-Assal.

Refused to allow anywhere else!

www.reuters.com...

Russia,Iran,Assad's straight up FRAME UP of the FSA.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

edit on 12-7-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
So for those 'who believe everything Russia says' take a gander at this:

First red flag:

* Russia, Syria say UN team should only probe Khan al-Assal

Second red flag

Ambassador Vitaly Churkin on Tuesday presented U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon a Russian analysis that Churkin said showed how a projectile containing sarin that hit Khan al-Assal in the northern Aleppo province on March 19, killing 26 civilians and military personnel, was fired by rebels.

Projectile containing sarin

Third red flag

That report came after Syria allowed Russian experts to visit the site and take environmental samples for analysis. Russia, along with Iran, is Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's closest ally and chief arms supplier.

The report came AFTER Syria 'allowed Russian, an Iran' samples for 'analysis'.

Lastly:

Syria has refused to allow the U.N. chemical investigation to visit anywhere but Khan al-Assal.

Refused to allow anywhere else!

www.reuters.com...

Russia,Iran,Assad's straight up FRAME UP of the FSA.

You americans do not have a clue. Why is it that you think Russia is a bad guy??? You americans are run by jews, you even get your foreskins cut off to be like them.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Totally inappropriate,and irrelevant
Fact is all sides are guilty of aiding and prolonging the carnage in Syria, Neo is right to point that out.
Nobody is saying Russian's are bad, the only person I see without a clue here is you.
edit on 12-7-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

It was always galling to the Americans, and I can understand their point of view, that although they paid the piper they could not call the tune. The CIA supported the mujahideen by spending the taxpayers' money, billions of dollars of it over the years, on buying arms, ammunition, and equipment. It was their secret arms procurement branch that was kept busy. It was, however, a cardinal rule of Pakistan's policy that no Americans ever become involved with the distribution of funds or arms once they arrived in the country. No Americans ever trained or had direct contact with the mujahideen, and no American official ever went inside Afghanistan.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh damn now what?

Without american funds and arms(like shoulder fire sams) that brought down the russian helicopters the mujahadeen would have lost. You are arguing semantics to make USA look good and it is pathetic.

Also alqueda=mujahadeen. Muslim fanatics! This also stands to reason that alqueda was always friends with NATO, and muslim brotherhood is the political arm of alqueda, and that is why NATO is helping muslim brotherhood today. Not to mention there was no alqueda on 9-11-2001 and people like you still believe the bold faced lies.

What happened in afghanistan was to control the puppy fields because apparently taliban were against selling large quantities to the west. They wanted heroin banned. There have been documentaries about this on tv exposing the lies of the afghan invasion. As for iraq they were was no alqueda just shiite fundamentalists from iran helping shiites in iraq to keep sunnies out of power and some also fought USA which invaded iraq.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I love how everyone who supports the FSA think and still believe that the Saudi backed FSA are going to win.

I rather support russia because they have a better track record after the collapse of the soviet union.

How many countries has NATO invaded versus the republic of russia(remember AFTER the collapse of USSR)??

You are not being an american patriot by supporting the illuminati. The illuminati/NWO do not speak for me or for america. They only speak for the one world government and depopulation agenda of WW3!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
You are not being an american patriot by supporting the illuminati. The illuminati/NWO do not speak for me or for america. They only speak for the one world government and depopulation agenda of WW3!

No offense I could kinda agree [to a certain extent] with your rant/reply but when I see this kind of garbage being posted I know somes grip on reality is shaky at best.

Have you checked under your bed lately....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Without american funds and arms(like shoulder fire sams) that brought down the russian helicopters the mujahadeen would have lost. You are arguing semantics to make USA look good and it is pathetic.

Must have missed This Post

And This Post

both associated with Afghan-based Egyptians.[63] Other sources of income in 2001 included the heroin trade and donations from supporters in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries.[62] A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[64]

Followed up by:

The insurgents received military training in neighboring Pakistan and China, as well as[8] billions of dollars from the United States, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, and other countries.[

Without American funds Saudi, and those other Arab countries would have gotten on without the US.

ONE LAST TIME:

The US was NOT the only country in Afghanistan during that ERA.
edit on 12-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

How is my grip on reality shakey when NATO has attacked libya, serbia, somalia, iraq twice, syria, tunisia, egypt, etc. I also count the proxy wars where we give arms and financial assistance to overthrow governments ptb do not like.

The ptb bankers in london and warhawks in washington run USA! The nsa has been caught spying on its own citizens as exposed by snowden. They probably spy more on americans than on russia and china which supposedly is our enemy.

Not to mention the bilderbergers are composed primarily of NATO countries. Big business(including banks) and royal families. I did not see any members from the eastern block attend this years meeting. Its funny that Alex Jones and David Icke were there to document everything and then people do not appreciate their effort.

What has russia done lately to earn my scorn? NATO(including saudi arabia) has done plenty. Only a blind man can miss this. I am an american and support my government, but not a democrat or republican administration. It is time for third party to give nwo the middle finger.

What about iraqis that did not support saddam hussein? Where they traitors to iraq or simply wanted regime change? The same for people who do not like their leaders but respect and love their country and government. Please lets not confuse the government with the regime that runs the government at any given time. They are very different concepts.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I hear yah but I sense an agenda of the worst type in your replies.
Suffice it to say we see things differently no? I read your replies and the implications you so generously bestow on others. [Probably based on ones own fears, delusions and or insecurities] Let me know when you speak for yourself only. Then we'll have something to discuss

Fair enough?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You have to pick a side.
(and get a t-shirt proclaiming which side)
Just watch the news. THEY will tell you who to support.

*obey*

/sarc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join