It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says It Was the Syrian Rebels Who Used Chemical Weapons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Wait is this the good Al Qaeda or the bad Al Qaeda?

It's just all so confusing...

We have always been at war with Eastasia..

This is the difference between 'good AQ and bad AQ'

AQ killing FSA Rebels

Because now they are killing FSA rebels.
edit on 12-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And almost all those countries are NATO controlled, correct?

How exactly was I wrong? Whatever america does not do directly, ITS ALLIES do!

In fact UK and France are worst than USA imo. And Saudi Arabia recently asked the EU to give arms to the muslim brotherhood in syria to oust Assad. They also called Assads government illegitimate. This is not fantasy man, its reality.

I don't hate america. I hate the ptb/nwo/illuminati that control NATO!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Swills

Is this one of the weapons Russia said they would arm the middle east with that has never been seen before?

Strange how they have so much information.

These were seen in Iraq, once.......

Yes, Russia DOES know all in that region. Hell, they arm a majority along with the Chinese.....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by neo96

And almost all those countries are NATO controlled, correct?

How exactly was I wrong? Whatever america does not do directly, ITS ALLIES do!

In fact UK and France are worst than USA imo. And Saudi Arabia recently asked the EU to give arms to the muslim brotherhood in syria to oust Assad. They also called Assads government illegitimate. This is not fantasy man, its reality.

I don't hate america. I hate the ptb/nwo/illuminati that control NATO!

Feel free to think whatever FYI

Russia,China,Iran are allies, all have central bankers, and all have their verisons of the 'bilderbergs'.

The tunnel vision fixation on the west is mind boggling simple fact the other side of that coin is worse.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The GD hypocrisy in this thread is simply astounding it really is.

Us gets condemned for a role in Afghanistan that Russia is currently playing in Syria.

But Russia is AWESOME!

US is EVIL!

But the 'defense arguments' for Russia just don't seem to apply for the US.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I hear yah but I sense an agenda of the worst type in your replies.
Suffice it to say we see things differently no? I read your replies and the implications you so generously bestow on others. [Probably based on ones own fears, delusions and or insecurities] Let me know when you speak for yourself only. Then we'll have something to discuss

Fair enough?

Yes I have an agenda. To spread truth, decency and prosperity among everyone especially in the west that so desperately needs it. To decipher the lies, to shine light into the darkness exposing the evil ptb everytime its necessary.

Whats your agenda? To help cover everything up?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

US is EVIL!

Made a thread about the "Hate" once. It got shut down by all those who hated America.

Im sure if I made a thread about Evil Zionists, or Mother Russia, it would garner alot more love, that's a fact!......

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Russia won export orders for weapons exceeding $15 billion and delivered weapons worth $14 billion in 2012, compared with $13.2 billion of weapons in 2011. “Surely, Russia will continue cooperation with her traditional partners in the sphere of military-technical cooperation,” Russian president Vladimir Putin told a meeting of the government’s committee for military-technical cooperation with foreign countries in December. “But it is of not less importance to us to enter new markets, expand the nomenclature of deliveries and services.”

Combat Jets Drive Russian Arms Sales; India Tops Export List

Because Death is a big Business in Russia too........

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

US is EVIL!

Made a thread about the "Hate" once. It got shut down by all those who hated America.

Im sure if I made a thread about Evil Zionists, or Mother Russia, it would garner alot more love, that's a fact!......

I have no problem with israel, russia or usa! How many times does this need repeated? NATO is the problem and the people who control it! It seems military members with blind faith in the government, even if hitler was in power, is the norm on ATS these days.

Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have no problem with israel, russia or usa!

Are you sure you read whats on ATS, nowadays?

NATO is the problem and the people who control it!

Hmmmm..

NATO, hey? Where was NATO in WW2, WW1?

NATO isn't the problem. Greed is.

It seems military members with blind faith in the government, even if hitler was in power, is the norm on ATS these days.

Huh?

Im not in the Military.

Give me a break.

Sure.

You have a day to just relax, starting now.......

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It seems military members with blind faith in the government, even if hitler was in power, is the norm on ATS these days.

Give me a break.

What the . . . . ?

Military members with blind faith in government. . . . ?

Can you source that for me?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well how else can it be explained when someone cannot see what is right in front of them? Indoctrination, brainwashing, money, what exactly?

I support the military and my government when it is deserved. The republicans and democrats taking orders from NATO bankers is a turn off and does not get my support. Only my intense dislike!

The muslim brotherhood is the political arm of alqueda and does not deserve to be in power. They are a rather smally minority in each of those countries and put in power forcefully by NATO/ptb. Egpyt made it known already and hopefully others will follow.

People either get it or they don't get it. I give up arguing because its pointless....
edit on 12/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I wonder if people have taken a good look at NATO recently

Between the failures of multiculturalism, their massive debt, their constant in fighting, and some of their countries '30 hour work weeks' people seem them as some kind of 'boogeyman' ??

Wowzers!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Well how else can it be explained when someone cannot see what is right in front of them? Indoctrination, brainwashing, money, what exactly?

So your opinion is the only one that is right.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I wonder if people have taken a good look at NATO recently

Between the failures of multiculturalism, their massive debt, their constant in fighting, and some of their countries '30 hour work weeks' people seem them as some kind of 'boogeyman' ??

Wowzers!

But...................

They surround Russia.

I see WW3 around the corner.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

So your opinion is the only one that is right.

Got it.

I am not the only one with strong opinions in this thread.

And I didn't call people any names either.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I support the military and my government when it is deserved. The republicans and democrats taking orders from NATO bankers is a turn off and does not get my support.

Oh, stop it..

You'll scare the children and simple minded...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh Geez that is damn right hilarious:

BRUSSELS — Alarmed by years of cuts to military spending, the NATO secretary general, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, issued a dire public warning to European nations, noting that together they had slashed $45 billion, or the equivalent of Germany’s entire military budget, endangering the alliance’s viability, its mission and its relationship with the United States.

www.nytimes.com...

n a speech in Brussels, outgoing U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates said that America's military alliance with Europe faces a "dim, if not dismal" future, owing to what he characterized as the United States' disproportionate funding of NATO operations, and of allies "willing and eager for American taxpayers to assume the growing security burden left by reductions in European defense budgets."

www.cbsnews.com...

Can we please end the NATO 'boogieman' stuff?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This whole mess in Syria could spell some pr problems for Russia. The wmd's that were alleged to be in Iraq may have been just carried over the Syrian border by
the Russian military "advisers" that the coalition had to let leave Baghdad. Imagine what would happen if chemical weapons under Assad's "control" were found to have Iraqi markings? No I am not going to dig up sources as I am feeling lazy and am going to join the wild claim crowd
The problem with dealing with the fanatics in the ME is that they will play ball with you while it is to there benefit. Russia has to deal with Chechen's who are guess what Sunni Muslims. How long till there support of Syria comes back to bite them like the US? [As a aside bonus points for what nationality Bin Ladens body guard was?] Any nation that is not part of the religion is going to pay for their aid after the pressing enemy is dealt with. We see how thing went for the US, if any of you think Russia will benefit long term by their stance, I got some land on mars for sale
China will have the same issues as well. It's all about priorities, today's friend is tomorrows infidel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join