It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I have been able to determine where the magic is not in this thread.

I too have been connected for a long while, moving in and out of that sacred field with ease, and I have never forced any discipline in my life to accomplish it. My only journal keeping is to record the incredible, unexpected magical moments. It was so easy once I gained control of my subconscious mind. And even that wasn't difficult. De-programming needs to happen first.

I don't know the details of the paths taken by all practitioners, I only know that they were their own paths. The magic in the lives of people that I know personally was not gotten through attrition or disciplines that were resented or dreaded, and would never, I mean never judge another human being, or tell them there is no hope.

So please share

where is the magic not in this thread

And you have control of your subconcious mind

AWESOME truly

so share.. whats it like
with control of your subconcious mind
whats the inner dialogue like

so no emotional out burst must be nice
So is it just the subconscious or does it include the subluminal and subliminal portions
Does an edict memory come with mastery of the subconscious

With such control you can separate the information overload from future events

do share

The questions is

were is the magic not in this thread
please state basis for your opinion
we await you..

-pats on head-
"good person"

There is no Magic in the language you use. There is no magic in ridicule or insults. The magic in this thread comes from the members who stopped by, compelled by an inner voice that told them that they were worthy enough to reach a place as holy as the field. What many fledgling practitioners have the hardest time with is finding the guidance that is worthy of them.

You remind me of those mean school teachers that walk around with a ruler, up and down the class room aisles looking for knuckles to rap.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by Darkblade71

You were dabbling in someone elses magic, not your own.
All the how to books, accounts of magical beings, other peoples spells are there to get you to follow, not attain magic for yourself.

In addition to Witness2008: Someone elses magick will not work for you, as it is not personalized intent, more likely lead you to stray into negative realms as you are branded a neophyte and easily controlled. No books, spells will work outside of the physical context of YOUR BODY SINGULAR constituant. Anyone that has other information Id welcome to hear as to intent and direct cause affecting.

to borrow a quote from ID4 "Thats not entirely true.. Someone else's magic can work for you.. but sense this thread seems to meet your high magic standard there is no need to spend your precious resource of time..
unless did you do the work...

Show me how one borrows Magick? The Egyption M'AAT, maybe, but that is all salt, feathers and candles and E,W,N,S coordinates, early Wiccan and that is very simplistic (for your special) regarding Maat Goddess. Have you altered anything, placed a warp into time that will in the future boomerang something "with pure intent". If you have what was it, and how did you accompish it. As I said I have the conscription, the words, or the description of the event how it unflolded and the result. I actually catalog these/those major events in so have proof of Intent, and results. You have a problem with writing down your experiences, as I said before I may be able to help you, if you provide me the hooded cloak. Im not going to regurgitate spells that you can find simply enough if wanted to. You are not what you say you are, you are a pugilistic provacateur using the innocent to draw within your arms reach then to pummel by ridicule.
edit on 8-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

So I'll ask again - evidence and sources please.

And don't deflect my request - provide a link or I'll assume you're incapable of doing so.

edit on 6-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

assume all you want...
if you're "rationally" going to be all "scientific" about it
then why don't you examine the data and carry out the experiment rip has provided
instead of demanding to be shown the answers in the back of the book.

edit on 8-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added comment

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

There is no Magic in the language you use. There is no magic in ridicule or insults. The magic in this thread comes from the members who stopped by, compelled by an inner voice that told them that they were worthy enough to reach a place as holy as the field. What many fledgling practitioners have the hardest time with is finding the guidance that is worthy of them.

You remind me of those mean school teachers that walk around with a ruler, up and down the class room aisles looking for knuckles to rap.

and

Show me how one borrows Magick? The Egyption M'AAT, maybe, but that is all salt, feathers and candles and E,W,N,S coordinates, early Wiccan and that is very simplistic (for your special) regarding Maat Goddess. Have you altered anything, placed a warp into time that will in the future boomerang something "with pure intent". If you have what was it, and how did you accompish it. As I said I have the conscription, the words, or the description of the event how it unflolded and the result. I actually catalog these/those major events in so have proof of Intent, and results. You have a problem with writing down your experiences, as I said before I may be able to help you, if you provide me the hooded cloak. Im not going to regurgitate spells that you can find simply enough if wanted to. You are not what you say you are, you are a pugilistic provacateur using the innocent to draw within your arms reach then to pummel by ridicule.

Individuals these are the first post you have given that are completely coherent

CDT reminded me in her post I took this on myself freely and you two are the price I have to pay

Your two responses indicate that someone has used you in the past
they were in a position of authority you accepted

You got burned and badly apparently

It seems your journey brought you to my D#$% doorstep
Your both gonna have to realize, not everyone who you meet is out to scam you

All i can give you two is this..
I will help you both to the best of my ability

So far you two have been the biggest knuckle heads I have dealt with here
And I know somewhere, one of former teachers is laughing like a grandmother at her daughter over her grandbaby's behavior

You have been rude to the other posters for no reason
you insist your reality is the all encompassing end all
you constantly keep trying to test everyone and determine social ranking

Well I am nice but I am not your doormat
and the other posters are not your doormats either

My evidence for what I say is quiet simple
Why is the simple task of writing a journal, Doing definitions,or getting a new hobby bringing this out in you..

If each of you are who you say you are.. Would not a wise practitioner sit and observe my behavior first? Wait to see the results..

Perhaps add to the knowledge you both claim to be in possession of.. After all you keep trying to say I am saying X so I must mean Y.. It means I am Z

The ones here already see who you are.. They deserve better of you.. especially if you are who you say you are..

I will make no further promises to both of you.. but someone needs to get through your thick skulls..

For your actions so far please note
I have asked for nothing from either of you, you assumed.. In fact I have not asked for anything I can think of.. If I have call me on it And I will immediately address it..

I have promised only to help you if you need it, if I can

I have not released any great secrets of the universe
only a road map I used

If you need my help let me know I will help you if I can..

Your gonna have to deal with your issues..

The other little piece of evidence That points to this

The coven I was a part of had a few issues.. I am not breaking the rules of silence here..

however..

I recognized both your responses.. It took me ten pages to get to it.. It is the same thing some of the practitioners had in the coven. And some of the issues that arose come from someone not doing what I am doing now..

It may not sound like much, I do care what happens to you.
You cant keep treating people the way you are.

The issues you have are only your fault if you continue to let them dominate you.. It truly is stealing your energy.

Are you gonna help yourself or is this to soon..

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

There is no Magic in the language you use. There is no magic in ridicule or insults. The magic in this thread comes from the members who stopped by, compelled by an inner voice that told them that they were worthy enough to reach a place as holy as the field. What many fledgling practitioners have the hardest time with is finding the guidance that is worthy of them.You remind me of those mean school teachers that walk around with a ruler, up and down the class room aisles looking for knuckles to rap.

and

Individuals these are the first post you have given that are completely coherent
CDT reminded me in her post I took this on myself freely and you two are the price I have to pay
Your two responses indicate that someone has used you in the past
they were in a position of authority you accepted
You got burned and badly apparently
It seems your journey brought you to my D#$% doorstep
Your both gonna have to realize, not everyone who you meet is out to scam you
All i can give you two is this..I will help you both to the best of my ability
So far you two have been the biggest knuckle heads I have dealt with here
And I know somewhere, one of former teachers is laughing like a grandmother at her daughter over her grandbaby's behavior You have been rude to the other posters for no reason
you insist your reality is the all encompassing end all
you constantly keep trying to test everyone and determine social ranking

Well I am nice but I am not your doormat
and the other posters are not your doormats either

My evidence for what I say is quiet simple
Why is the simple task of writing a journal, Doing definitions,or getting a new hobby bringing this out in you..
If each of you are who you say you are.. Would not a wise practitioner sit and observe my behavior first? Wait to see the results..
Perhaps add to the knowledge you both claim to be in possession of.. After all you keep trying to say I am saying X so I must mean Y.. It means I am Z

The ones here already see who you are.. They deserve better of you.. especially if you are who you say you are..
I will make no further promises to both of you.. but someone needs to get through your thick skulls..
For your actions so far please note
I have asked for nothing from either of you, you assumed.. In fact I have not asked for anything I can think of.. If I have call me on it And I will immediately address it..
I have promised only to help you if you need it, if I can
I have not released any great secrets of the universe
only a road map I used If you need my help let me know I will help you if I can..
Your gonna have to deal with your issues..The other little piece of evidence That points to this
The coven I was a part of had a few issues.. I am not breaking the rules of silence here..however..
I recognized both your responses.. It took me ten pages to get to it.. It is the same thing some of the practitioners had in the coven. And some of the issues that arose come from someone not doing what I am doing now..It may not sound like much, I do care what happens to you. You cant keep treating people the way you are.The issues you have are only your fault if you continue to let them dominate you.. It truly is stealing your energy. Are you gonna help yourself or is this to soon..

?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

You're kind of new to the site, huh?

Evidence is often asked for when extraordinary claims are made.

As the case would be in many sane peoples "real lives".

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The only thing that I have seen you do well on this thread, is projecting of your faults and weaknesses onto others.

You know nothing of magic.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

it was offered

write a spell

the best proof is for your own eyes right

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

well then you are blind..

Do you always behave like this in public

Again quit being rude no one here peed in your cheerios (yet)

Are you going to participate or gripe and troll?

So far you also ignored the question given..

If the lesson given is beneath you

Why do you keep complaining?

After all if there is nothing to it why does it seem to provoke such a high value emotional response...

Either way, I am still here to listen to you... just let it out man

edit on 9-7-2013 by ripcontrol because: Secret Weapon of future... Teamwork

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

sanity is relative...

Evidence..

I am so tempted to invite you to participate.. for the non-magical view point...

However as a skeptic same challenge

Write a healing spell..
You set the parameters

Post the spell
I will review it and help fix it to the best of my ability..
then you cast it

I want video of you casting it so I know your not lying in the name of science

proof for your own eyes, you doing the experiment yourself

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
@hairless ape

please tell me you didnt leave..

No phone calls nothing

I am curious about your gf's eye problem..
How long has it been affecting her
is it genetic ?
birth deformity?
injury?

is it on the eye itself?
the nerve?
where the nerve connects to the brain?

Damn you!!!!

The reason I ask all this is supposed to be considered

I am serious btw way..

I will help you if your not jerking my chain..

If it works I ask you say nothing to anyone..no you were wrong, nothing.. Just ignore the thread and engage elsewhere.. As if you quit caring..

If it fails post the failure no problem

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ATS threads that you might find interesting that have some tie in the future

lock up your daughters: sex and violence in Neolithic Europe

Fascinating look at prehistoric issues

The Pendle Witches and the black dogs

Local story of witch trial

Underwater Forest: Ancient Cypress forest buried off Alabma's coast

Ancient Tries from long ago... it just was a cool thread..

To be covered eventually as progression is made

Familiars
Evolution of Magic: Overlooked numbers
Natures magic...

I am doing my best to be careful because certain ones here are definitely not ready for things...

So far thank you for your interest....

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

And yes,when you do it as the art intends ,its spelled MAGICK . Magic is the stuff David Copperfield does ,which any true practitioner ,usually knows .

I meant to respond to this yesterday. The K in Magic was adopted by Crowley to differentiate magician with Illusionist. Cooperfield is an illusionist. Practitioners should probably get selfish with the word Magic and take it back

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So. I wanted to throw in some participation and throw up how I define Magick.

The accepted definition among the Pagan/Wiccan writers and practitioners is: "The art & science of causing change to occur in conformity with will." It would seem, this is first coined by Aliester Crowley of the Thelma tradition, which relies heavily on Enochian (angelic) Magick first brought to us by John Dee and Edward Kelly. This is the most often definition I see skimming through my mother's Book of Shadows and older books in my library. In my earliest book of shadows, I've a very simplistic little essay on what magick is. It's rather amusing. So I did update my definition with a new essay in my current BOS I"m working upon.

When I was younger, it was very easy to fall into the trap of believing that in learning magick, I was going to spiritually grow and out fox my crafty, exotic, gypsy mother. Like most who first enter into magick - we enter with fantasies and dreams of gaining 'power' that is 'special'. You can imagine a fifteen year old teenager's motives for wanting to learn magick. It certainly wasn't without it's ego driven need for validation and attention.

It was quite the lesson, and a hard fall on my arse, to learn that magick gives you what you NEED, not always what you want. It's in everything and everywhere, magick, for it's merely energy. What is already there, much like the concept of god, Ein Sof, the Primordial essence. The universe is comprised of this energy. It then became apparent to me what magick actually was! It was conscious evolution! And it was going to be such hard work, that it was going to suck!

Magick is about training one's mind. It's teaching yourself to look at things from a 'higher' consciousness that is based in intuition, inspiration, and creative ingenuity by drawing upon the unconscious. It is not the thing, it is the action. Magick is a way of being.

So in it's simplest way of understanding - magick is about focusing on subtle, non-physical energy and directing this energy to cause change. Everyone, in the entire world (and the universe for that matter) is immersed in this energy (matrix) and interacts with it, but most people do so unconsciously. They are along for the ride on the wave, and surfing through life. These people, who are disconnected, detached from the process of magick (energy) in life - still recognize this subtle, pervasive force that affects us all. You will hear them make statements such as, "Oh, that's karma for you!", "What a coincidence!", "I must have a guardian angel.", and my personal favorite, "The Lord works in mysterious ways." When people say the latter to me, I always giggle. People really have no idea how many advanced entities/beings (Lords) interact with us unseen. BUT, that's a whole other essay on - Why I don't interact with specific deities in ritual.

Magick is at it's heart, and above all other things, is about the intent of the practitioner. YOU! Magick brings power that effects oneself - and subsequently, the people around you can be affected to. It's about de-conditioning the programming in your mind, and changing your perception of the reality around you. As reality, is a construct. Any model we use to organize our experience of life should not be confused with the world itself, just as Dr. Bohr suggested when he formulated the Copenhagen Interpretation. Reality is always multiple and changeable. Just because our perception of the world around us, boxes things up in a 3d reality, does NOT mean other dimensions of reality aren't around us, affecting us, interacting with us - outside of our range of perception. Understanding this, is at the heart of understanding magick.

Now, people often give warnings about magick and I often
Oh, how little we know and understand! Most people are meandering around thinking and doing nasty things with this energy unconsciously - all the time. It's quite obvious, just when you look at the state of the world. I believe, that as more people learn and become aware - that how we think and act influences subtle, unseen energy - the better it will be for all of Humanity and Earth.

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 9-7-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by PtolemyII

And yes,when you do it as the art intends ,its spelled MAGICK . Magic is the stuff David Copperfield does ,which any true practitioner ,usually knows .

I meant to respond to this yesterday. The K in Magic was adopted by Crowley to differentiate magician with Illusionist. Cooperfield is an illusionist. Practitioners should probably get selfish with the word Magic and take it back

Now wait a second, I thought you two stated you could not use some else's magic

As for the illusionist part.. Why is he being excluded?

David Copperfield

David Copperfield (born David Seth Kotkin; September 16, 1956) is an American illusionist, and has been described by Forbes as the most commercially successful magician in history.[2]
Copperfield's television specials have won 21 Emmy Awards of a total 38 nominations. Best known for his combination of storytelling and illusion, Copperfield’s career of over 30 years has earned him 11 Guinness World Records,[3] a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame,[4] and a knighthood by the French government; and he has been named a Living Legend by the US Library of Congress.[5]
Copperfield has so far sold 40 million tickets and grossed over $3 billion, which is more than any other solo entertainer in history.[2][3][6]
When not performing, he creates experiences for his chain of eleven islands in the Bahamas – Musha Cay and the Islands of Copperfield Bay, which has completed a $35 million renovation under Copperfield's supervision.[6][7]

should the practitioners not be told of the pitfalls

and some of the cool party tricks you can learn

Magic (illusionist)

Magic (sometimes referred to as stage magic to distinguish it from paranormal or ritual magic) is a performing art that entertains audiences by staging tricks or creating illusions of seemingly impossible[1] or supernatural[2] feats using natural means. These feats are called magic tricks, effects, or illusions.
One who performs such illusions is called a magician or an illusionist. Some performers may also be referred to by names reflecting the type of magical effects they present, such as prestidigitators, conjurors, mentalists, or escape artists.

and....

The wikipedia article has an ok list of some abuses and some interesting applications

Why should Illusionist be excluded?

Also again with the slipping in of the trolling

Whats a true Practitioner?

Is it someone who obeys your rules for how magic works.. anything else is a fraud..

just asking

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Nicely said.

For me I keep it simple. Magic is there for any one to have and practice. The only thing that we have to overcome is the mind and heart programming that we have been living with for the last 1,700 years. We were all born into a world of propaganda, and unfortunately most will never find their way past it. A pure heart, mind and a very highly developed subconscious, is all one needs.

Most folks, certainly, that I have seen here gravitate to the Crowley brand of Magic, a most difficult endeavor given the philosophical hurdles that are posed from the simple facts of dark, light and the balance that one needs to practice, not to mention that taking an uncontrolled mind into that area of magic can be most dangerous.

Doctors cast spells on people, tell them they have cancer, and voila, they have cancer. Tell a person the sugar pill they swallow will cure them, voila, they are cured. There are all types of magic, and none of it is difficult. Ridding the mind and heart of chaos is the only self inflicted difficulty.

Ancient civilizations practiced as a simple routine, they understood that the field simply mirrored back to them the energy they hurled out into the world. Kinda explains the state of affairs of the world at the moment.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Ah memories... freash of a personal tragedy.. joining the navy with four years under my belt of training.. (if you think I misbehave here, I can only imagine what I put my Priestess through.. )

So much I want to share...

For now nose meet grindstone

It would be nice to be able to give your a quadrillion stars...

I am glad to hear you made it through and kept your mothers BOS..

Of the sadder things I have had to do was give someone's family BOS to an elder..

I have heard and seen a lot get lost..

It was quite the lesson, and a hard fall on my arse, to learn that magick gives you what you NEED, not always what you want. It's in everything and everywhere, magick, for it's merely energy. What is already there, much like the concept of god, Ein Sof, the Primordial essence. The universe is comprised of this energy. It then became apparent to me what magick actually was! It was conscious evolution! And it was going to be such hard work, that it was going to suck!

Magick is about training one's mind. It's teaching yourself to look at things from a 'higher' consciousness that is based in intuition, inspiration, and creative ingenuity by drawing upon the unconscious. It is not the thing, it is the action. Magick is a way of being.

not telling anyone to pay attention to this...
look away.. look away

So much in the universe.. the awe of stepping back and just being for a moment..

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My hobby and add on to ATS J/d

Diary/journal entry was made today..

The fun thoughts that have just started rolling

Summons
Drainings

Death majics
Redneck spells

O spells

Psi function during magic

So much

The focus

Interesting developments
-ex double wide called mother again
asked about me...

-Financial bells went off
I will tell those reading this a true thanks... made the decision not to invest with a bank today.. here I am talking about subtlties and one poofs in front of me..

Long short
banker missing - turns out he walked
one of the persoanl bankers has been on edge
one of the tellers had said a few things whispered

both gone and a newer staff

However it appears to be the branch manager ruining a very good atmosphere

Instantly decided to keep only account and the finance for house gentleman
Chase just lost me

We are preparing to look at other banks.. the downdraft stinks at the one I am at...

Again I have to thank yall.. that would have been 50 grand down the drain

Review of other little things has come up..

Maid and personal assistant are not doing what they have been paid to..
I will have to politely get them back on the ball

Car -
I will probably need to buy a new one right out
repairs will hold for another three months no two..

tires mid month

cash flow low but bills all paid- including savings

Exercise-
I am fighting my self over going to the gym
just like everyone..
my excuse is my gf wont let me buy a treadmill and put it in the house.. (you know veg watch tv- run ten miles)

Magics of note

I cant just keep sitting here and not mention them

My main issue is that most miss the clues out there
the really small things..

Smiling at some one having a bad day
giving out a cigarette because you have been there

(just being lazy with my hobby absorbing culture and tones)

As for the small things
the Goddess has hidden the clues in plain site

It is like realizing that the girl your going home with in five minutes is already naked.. and no one else sees it

And I mean plain site...

Its not as plain as when the trees indicate it is about to rain.. ( yes people still ignore that)

But the majic is obvious to those who can listen and see...

In fact a good thought process is that mother nature repeats it self.. takes a design and rinses and reuses

What parts of what is classically considered real world relate in similarity to magic

Are their parts of the CCRW that have magic but they are taken for granted

___
___

BRB

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Well ,with so many things,the original usage and intent gets changed somewhere ,and the original everything is lost .
It happened with the pentagram ,the swastika ,rainbows even . I loved rainbows as a kid ,and suddenly its gay symbology,the origins of which ,I don't even know.

....it really doesn't matter ,but adding the k is just a habit now ,that most of us adapted to years ago .

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Blood Magick

Blood is a symbol of life, and is said to be a very potent ingredient in ritual and creating amulets/talismans. It is said to be a powerful addition to a person's magical workings because it empowers the working with their 'life essence'.

Blood is linked to the color red and represents life, energy, vitality, and the element of fire.

Menstrual blood, from the sacred womb, is said to have particular magical power and is symbolic of pure feminine energy and the moon. This is the particular blood that is said to be used in magical ritual because it is believed to be the most potently charged stuff.

I don't use blood in my spiritual practices. I'm diabetic. I hate pricking my finger.
But here are some of the generally accepted "rules", I've come across. I'm fairly certain there is more to be said on the subject, and will be interested to read what others perceptions are in using blood in ritual practice.

1. Blood is only to be utilized in the most important rituals, and not to be used for mundane purposes.
2. Blood is a binder. Do not use blood for amulets or charms you plan on giving to others, or rituals designed for another, without their permission. You should have their consent, so that you are not infringing upon their individual freedom.
3. The blood you use must be yours, always. And a few drops will do ya.
4. Blood is elemental. Basic. Don't use it to seek out power, riches, or prestige.

The symbolism and importance of blood, has even survived in Abrahamic religions - it's interesting to note. For Catholics, the wine that represents the 'Blood of Christ' actually transmutes into his blood during the ritual mass. For others, merely the symbolism is enough. The symbolic binding of one's Self to Christ through blood is a powerful message. Blood binds. Even in the mundane world it powerful stuff. It convicts crimes, saves lives, passes along deadly disease.

Blood magick has a dark and long history with many negative connotations associated with it. Voodoo. Satanism (allegedly), Elizabeth Bathory. My favorite pop culture thing to develop from blood symbolism is Vampires. I love vampire stories, movies. When I was a teenager, Vampire: The Masquerade was a popular role playing game. I am Ventrue...

Blessings,
Cirque

edit on 9-7-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: html correction

edit on 9-7-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

edit on 9-7-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: more spelling

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join