It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Ok so I just had a strange experience, I was reading this thread and responding to posts and the thread counter showed me three more pages than were present when I searched more recent posts. Not only that but when I tried to access them I was getting a double posts of the last post.

Me thinks I'm on to something! Bring it on!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

my 23 cents:

haven't read all the responses so apologies for repeating...

magick is the art of manipulating the senses in order to make some sort of change occur. it's a way of seeing. the simple act of seeing differently than you normally do can have profound effects. magick is being thirsty, wanting to not be thirsty and then pouring yourself a glass of water and drinking it. I believe magick was originally what we would call science. it was kept secret from the profane for many reasons.

a spell is when you write stuff down coz you're spelling it. a grimoire is another word for grammar. govts and ad agencies are some of the best practicing magicians around. ex: a search warrant grants authority to search your home. it is bestowed by someone in a black robe via a piece of paper with words written on it. a change occurred by manipulating symbols.

keep a journal of your waking day and your dreams. keep a journal of your rituals/practices.

meditate every day. forever. my every day meditative practice is very zen-like. no-thought.

physical activity. personally, I think martial arts is best to supplement magickal practice. I also practice tai chi and qi gong. archery, swimming, mountain climbing, basketball, etc are all good too.

learn the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. do it every day. forever.

learn the middle pillar ritual. do it every day. forever.

eat good. vegetarian is ideal, but eating fresh food you've prepared yourself is most important I think. avoid stuff that comes in cans, boxes, processed junk food.

recommended reading:

middle pillar - israel regardie
tao te ching - lao Tzu
Prometheus rising - Robert anton Wilson
third mind - brion gyson & William s. burroughs
book 4 - aleister Crowley
magick in theory & practice - aleister Crowley
power of myth - joseph campbell

like everything else in this post, this is my personal opinion - anything you do that doesn't contribute to your own personal development towards betterment is "black" magick. using other people for material gain is wrong, right? I think the same rule applies in the magickal realm.

summation: magick is about doing. reading books is good. it's a must, I think, read all the books you can get your hands on, but just reading without action makes you an occultist, not a magician.

and this is just the tip of the iceberg. my journey thus far has led me through so many weird and wonderful experiences. I've changed and grown so much since I started and it's super-awesome to look back on the path I've taken.

hope this helps/contributes to aspiring practitioners! thanks to rip for the starting this thread. let's all change ourselves for the better and thereby change the world!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Witness2008
I'm delighted to inform you that "if you force it, it will not happen" not true. Focused intent does in fact work, just maybe not in your time frame.

How does focus equivicate to forced and works as not in my "Time Frame". I usually get immediate results, as in I watch it happen realtime human in action upon human. You cannot force anything because you cannot explain where the force comes from, I can on the otherhand. If you are manipulating time frame continuims, Im all ears, which ones, I wiggle time frames in/from the 1940s, also use film, movie concepts to change paradyms; I know what your speaking of. Its for me very specialized. "Bambi" becomes the antithesis to animal murder, to Fear quotient put upon children seeing the Walt D. production and going through life wondering what happened to their parents. These are HUGE PARADYMS, in small doses that can be changed (someone else on this thread spoke of it).
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just so you know, I didn't stop practicing magic thirty years ago. I stopped practicing your kind of magic thirty years ago. Very brutal and very unforgiving. It need not be so. The universe is not so unkind. In fact it's quite welcoming to initiates, if you follow the path less fallowed. Cause and effect my friend. Understand and follow.

You should have changed your avatar mood from " evil" to intrigued.
edit on 7-7-2013 by twohawks because: necessary edit

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

Rip's problem is not your problem, it's their's, call it a quirk, no big deal in the grand scene of the thread. Practice what you preach is his or her understanding and I for one applaud the honesty. It's refreshing. More people would do well to fallow suit.

Certainly not my problem quirk, the grand sceme of this thread has not been addressed yet. That of the "practice of Magic". Practice what you preach is her understanding of not applauding any honesty as Ive yet to recieve first lesson. Oh, was this to be just an idea purported with no substanciation. Its refreshing in its as you say FALLOW lacking shallow (infertile ground) suitedness. Rest In Peace would never agree to itself as being anything other than honest (you realise your mispellings show your subconscious unease).

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm delighted to inform you that "if you force it, it will not happen" not true. Focused intent does in fact work, just maybe not in your time frame.

Why would a practitioner force their intent? It seems to me that anything being forced would bring about a mutated result. When I am sending out my intent, I send it in the form of an invitation, feeling the arrival of the result as if it has already happened. Forcing seems too much like a demand. For me magic is a cooperation with the field.

We do, each of us, have our own method.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hobby studying

www.youtube.com...

Tonal language
in nose it seems

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Language origin interesting
seems they cant nail origin place
of language

we have evolutionary principles occuring
and

Lexistatics

Lexicostatistics is an approach to comparative linguistics that involves quantitative comparison of lexical cognates. Lexicostatistics is related to the comparative method but does not reconstruct a proto-language. It is to be distinguished from glottochronology, which attempts to use lexicostatistical methods to estimate the length of time since two or more languages diverged from a common earlier proto-language. This is merely one application of lexicostatistics, however; other applications of it may not share the assumption of a constant rate of change for basic lexical items.
The term "lexicostatistics" is misleading in that mathematical equations are used but not statistics. Other features of a language may be used other than the lexicon, though this is not usual. Whereas the comparative method used shared identified innovations to determine sub-groups, lexicostatistics does not identify these. The latter is a distance based method but the comparative method considers language characters directly. The lexicostatistics method is a simple and fast technique relative to the comparative method but has limitations that are discussed below. It can be validated by cross-checking the trees produced by both methods.

historical linguistics

Historical linguistics (also called diachronic linguistics) is the study of language change. It has five main concerns:
to describe and account for observed changes in particular languages
to reconstruct the pre-history of languages and determine their relatedness, grouping them into language families (comparative linguistics)
to develop general theories about how and why language changes
to describe the history of speech communities
to study the history of words, i.e. etymology.

Proto-language

A proto-language (alternatively known as a parent language, or common ancestor) in the tree model of historical linguistics is a hypothetical, or reconstructed, typically extinct language from which a number of attested, or documented, known languages are believed to have descended by evolution, or slow modification of the proto-language into languages that form a language family. Occasionally, the German term Ursprache (from Ur- "primordial" and Sprache "language", pronounced [ˈʔuːɐ.ʃpʁaː.xə]) is used instead.

former script vietnam

Chữ Nôm (字喃/𡨸喃/𡦂喃 [cɨ̌ˀnom]) is a logographic script formerly used to write the Vietnamese language. The script uses the standard set of classical Chinese characters to represent Sino-Vietnamese vocabulary and some native Vietnamese words, while other words are represented using locally created characters based on the Chinese model.
Although all formal writing in Vietnam was done in literary Chinese until the early 20th century, Nôm was widely used from the 15th to 19th centuries by Vietnam's cultured elite, including women, for popular works, many in verse. One of the best-known pieces of Vietnamese literature, The Tale of Kiều, was composed in chữ Nôm.
Nôm was displaced by the Latin-based Vietnamese alphabet in the 1920s. Although it is no longer taught in the education system, the characters, alongside original Chinese characters, are still used for decorative value and symbols of good luck. The task of preservation and study of texts in both Hán (Chinese) and Nôm is conducted by the Institute of Hán-Nôm Studies in Hanoi.

means the cultural psyche suffered a huge blow... forcable change over
language would show evidence

linguistic warfare

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

History of writing in Vietnam

Until the beginning of the 20th century, government and scholarly documents in Vietnam were written in classical Chinese (called chữ nho "Confucian script," or chữ Hán "Chinese script"), using Chinese characters with Vietnamese approximation of Chinese pronunciations.
At the same time popular novels and poetry in Vietnamese were written in the chữ nôm script, which used Chinese characters for Sino-Vietnamese vocabulary and an adapted set of characters for the native vocabulary.[1]
The two scripts coexisted until the era of French Indochina when the Latin alphabet quốc ngữ script gradually became the written medium of both government and popular literature.[2]

soap opera time

and culture

Vietnamese people

The Vietnamese people or the Kinh people (Vietnamese: người Việt or người Kinh)[needs IPA] are an Austroasiatic ethnic group originating from present-day northern Vietnam and southern China. They are the majority ethnic group of Vietnam, comprising 86% of the population as of the 1999 census, and are officially known as Kinh to distinguish them from other ethnic groups in Vietnam. The earliest recorded name for the ancient Vietnamese people appears as "Lạc".
Although geographically and linguistically labeled as Southeast Asians, long periods of Chinese domination and influence have placed the Vietnamese culturally closer to East Asians, or more specifically their immediate northern neighbours, the Southern Chinese and other tribes within the South China. The word Việt is shortened from Bách Việt, a name used in ancient times. Nam means "south".
If regarded as a single ethnic group, the Vietnamese constitute one of the world's largest with 77 million people.[25]

long process to learn language

ah...
metal

lost me first minute

better

still going immersion
edit on 7-7-2013 by ripcontrol because: cuz i can

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

I have been able to determine where the magic is not in this thread.
I too have been connected for a long while, moving in and out of that sacred field with ease, and I have never forced any discipline in my life to accomplish it. My only journal keeping is to record the incredible, unexpected magical moments. It was so easy once I gained control of my subconscious mind. And even that wasn't difficult. De-programming needs to happen first.
I don't know the details of the paths taken by all practitioners, I only know that they were their own paths. The magic in the lives of people that I know personally was not gotten through attrition or disciplines that were resented or dreaded, and would never, I mean never judge another human being, or tell them there is no hope.

If you force it it will not happen. I record the incredible as well, as also the general wisdom imparted to me regarding the human, its history etc. I know when the subconcious connects to the conscious and if the superconscious is a part of it (the higher self) so be it as is doing the talking. There are many disaplines, and I suppose to start somewhere is always a good thing. Rest In Peace Control mentioned the Vatican. I can tell in all honesty the day before Benedict the 16th resigned, RESIGNED (never happened before), I had done something with clear intent, the next morning wolk up to the news of the resignation and knew, I was fully capable of helping or driving an idea with an impossible outcome that became a truism. I have the paperwork.

edit on 7-7-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

Force...in the sense of jamming a square peg into round holes...does not work...
Will never achieved anything worth writing home about...

The peg may in fact fit after doing the 'will' thing (force of will thing to focus) but, therein lies a paperfolded crease, you will find yourself in (not you specifically)...not the result you were specifically looking for, wanting to achieve...and left to navigate the consequences (or foist these) on others, unbeknoe-enst to them that fall within the circle of influence...

Time would dilute effects...confuse attributable cause...shuffling paperwork, referencing back and forth through the data from your black box recorder...cumbersome...

Å99

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by akushla99

that was evident

there is another thread here on ATS i recommend for those this subject fascinates

Savant Syndrome

you will just have to follow link

not my thread but very interesting

Yes, I had seen this thread, as it started...wanted to see where it went...

Savant, coming from the french word 'to knoe' is applicable in alot of cases...and knowledge can be dangerous for curious cats (fortunately the feline variety have 9, or so the saying goes)...

Å99

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

ATS journal
Still day one day two hasnt rolled around

Fallout

Still coming
Girlfriend went Bat S#$% insane yesterday.. It is my fault
I have made a change to my energy and the environment has responded
Cycled through three emotions

reason is the bound we have

we are on page five and still no magic

Pats poster on the head

good for you..
makes sothing sounds

insert random comforting phrases.. Blah blah blah
out of quarters today.. use skype

Well as for magic

The reason I am having this response

Picture reaching into a flowing river
pick up a stick in the middle of it and watch the change of the rivers flow

there was a better visual i had but I had to enforce my own rule which now has to cover talking about it
(this thread and hobby time... stopping overreaching)

The closest I can come up with

Picture yourself as a grand master psychohistorian
Your country is at war
you know enemy troops will be marching through this battle field
and will engage the other troops on this plain of battle

Now taking a mere pebble
place this pebble on the battle field in a key position

During the battle, that one pebble can be positioned to change the whole course of the war
a single soldier and applied chaos theory
the dominos tumble the enemy loses the battle due to a single thing
then lose the war because of losing the battle because of the soldier and the single pebble

Well-
Your right poster
no magic here
keep looking

I had to erase the post on money magics

To many issues and things I cant discuss because some are to learned not shared

For some reason some of this journal is very hard to post.. I have my suspicions but we will leave them behind
(later on we will discuss breaking bindings and binding bindings... much later)

The truth is a lot of what you hear is based on fear.. they are afraid very afraid

The reason is quite simple

You can summon money

Poof (remember that 75 i borrowed three years ago.. here is a hundred were even..)

You can make a woman want you so bad she chases you

(I thought you did not go home with the marks.. just shut up)

You can so please her she tells you it will never happen again and the next day she is there in lingerie

(no my husband is at a meeting of the Deacons.. he left ten minutes ago.. )
Ah memories.. I really do love jesus's choice of women.. he has some of the best.. and he did say be fruitful and multply

You can have your enemies so beaten they will send their friends to negotiate peace.. Even though they are christian

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a streak of good luck so amazing your friends dont believe

(Yes honey I invited her to our bed.. I thought you wanted this for your birthday.. No I dont feel like joining, yall have fun..)

Every tang you want..

Interested..

A catch.. just a small one.. its in the fine print.. dont worry about it youll be fine..just sign here

date here

initial here

_________

You insist.. really.. why is it so important that you know what the catch is... I mean do you really give such attention to the other things in your life... so why would this worry you

Dont worry about it you ll be fine

_
_

We need to make sure we have the definitions

Magic
Impeccability
Science

Paradox
Double think

Am I missing one... ( i am not doing your homework for you a list might be posted later)

Due to a ... no T and C prevents that

New definitions are needed

Force
Meme
Faith
Energy
chaos theory
butterfly effect

Now the big one
Money

_
_

A warning

Watch what you say....

_
_

a person or two I was talking with about this thread..

they have had issues pop as well so be careful... All they did was advise and lets say the energy change butterflied to them

this practicing is so subtle the results are intense equal to the subtly..

Your emotions are key... keep an eye on them..

__
__

Till tomorrow

Oh.. you want the catch..

maybe when I come back...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The catch

Money magics

You want to be wealthy. It is easy to summon. can be yours over night.

that damn catch.
it affects your psyche. Think through the process of easy money

You want easy understanding.
Lottery winners
Gamblers
inheritance

then look at addicts
all in need of an easy fix.. magic does supply it but
go down the road you burn the candle at both ends..

(please note the reason for the hobby.. hint hint hint...)

The Richest man in Babylon

The Richest Man in Babylon is a book by George Samuel Clason which dispenses financial advice through a collection of parables set in ancient Babylon. Through their experiences in business and managing household finance, the characters in the parables learn simple lessons in financial wisdom. Originally, a series of separate informational pamphlets distributed by banks and insurance companies, the pamphlets were bound together and published in book form in 1926.[1]

most magical parts of the book

Meet the Goddess of Good Luck[edit]

This section begins with a Babylonian proverb about luck. "If a man be lucky, there is no foretelling the possible extent of his good fortune. Pitch him into the Euphrates and like as not he will swim out with a pearl in his hand." Arkad chats with another group of men and tells them that the Goddess of Good Luck smiles upon those who work hard, save their money, and invest well. She doesn't really patronize professional gamblers, who always seem to end up poor. A person must not procrastinate but must strike while the opportunity is ripe. "Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunity. Men of action are favored by the Goddess of Good Luck."

in truth the whole book is

the laws of gold are just about the same as the working rules of magic..

secret to magic
elbow grease
brow sweat

Impeccability

Not that I would give you hints or tips...
do not want to piss off the locals
they like to say this is not magic...
but we define by results and methods not just methods...

The funny part is that those that skip these step have no clue

A very practical lesson from Christians and this very simple work of journal entry

What does it take to go to church every sunday?
-transportation
a)vehicle
b)gas
c)drivers licenses
d)can drive and not kill everyone
e)directions

-church clothes
a)wash
b)dry
c)iron

I could go on and on but there is a missed corollary here

As with writing the journal-
-hobby gets equal time remember!!!!

You also have to manage your time
think about the prep work involved in going to church
after all most of you do not admit the other part involved about looking good in front of the church
all takes time

some have failed a simple task and why
-I do not have the time

As for those who wish to say no magic so far.
If you cant manage your 24 hours properly why should the universe trust you with more. so you can waste it to.

So simple and small a step. Yet so hard for some.

You can cast fireballs thats cool, but are you interesting.

A second book for those reading the list which will be compiled with definitions

Battle hymn of the tiger mother

Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother is a book by Amy Chua published in 2011.[1][2] The complete subtitle of the book is: “This is a story about a mother, two daughters, and two dogs. This was supposed to be a story of how Chinese parents are better at raising kids than Western ones. But instead, it's about a bitter clash of cultures, a fleeting taste of glory, and how I was humbled by a thirteen-year-old.”[3]

and

Emotional intelligence

Emotional intelligence (EI) is the ability to identify, assess, and control the emotions of oneself, of others, and of groups. It can be divided into ability EI and trait EI.
Criticisms have centered on whether EI is a real intelligence and whether it has incremental validity over IQ and the Big Five personality traits.[1]

both have little nuggets in them you will need as a practitioner

Last warning today,

By choosing to change who you are
you change who you are and how the environment responds to you
The year and day warning is always ignored

do not worry everyone thinks they can beat it
you survive

I am trying to make sure you have the grounded weapons to hold as you grow..
ignore the advice at your own peril

The universe is a fickle mistress and the only thing that saved me is a very bad boy spell I cast. I had a warm glow for three days (as I hope the universe did
) with cuddling galore. And I never ran out of cigarettes oddly

when I told one of the elders what I had done, her and her partner died laughing. To date I was only one they heard of doing that.

My high priestess never figured out how

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

My take I could be wrong

but you have to do spell briefings so to speak..

develop new tactics and learn from mistakes..

You may have undone the spell but I learned the .. Interesting way from my psychic warfare research this

Analytical overlay

AOL

the human brain will name and tag stimulus- from there just about regardless of the input, the human brain colors the stimulus to fit its internal model

the instructions got put in there and well the brain has locked it so to speak

The only other way would to be to cast an equal spell directing said person
to there actual soul mate with the idea you are not hurt by the person letting you

The issue is with magic

Define soul mate

This would be a case of if you two had never met, who would they be with

I post this response because some here will go just for what they want damn the consequences...

you might develop a conscious and decide to fix what you messed up... be aware to keep a close eye on the person you did this too..

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

thank you

I am going to keep it as honest as possible

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by NorEaster

just wow..
you nailed it on the head...

Too many people on this thread are using the same phrase "NAILED IT ON THE HEAD"
You just , you missed, you used the wrong size nail or hammer to hit the head of nail properly to penitrate the skull. What ideaform has been so penetrated as to use that euphimism? That would be an 'epiphany moment" and I havent seen it. Now lets get back to the basics of "anything that cannot be described by science is Magick", lesson one, I am waiting...So you want to practice magic....

You get attention just hang on

lol

Have you done your homework?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I have been able to determine where the magic is not in this thread.

I too have been connected for a long while, moving in and out of that sacred field with ease, and I have never forced any discipline in my life to accomplish it. My only journal keeping is to record the incredible, unexpected magical moments. It was so easy once I gained control of my subconscious mind. And even that wasn't difficult. De-programming needs to happen first.

I don't know the details of the paths taken by all practitioners, I only know that they were their own paths. The magic in the lives of people that I know personally was not gotten through attrition or disciplines that were resented or dreaded, and would never, I mean never judge another human being, or tell them there is no hope.

So please share

where is the magic not in this thread

And you have control of your subconcious mind

AWESOME truly

so share.. whats it like
with control of your subconcious mind
whats the inner dialogue like

so no emotional out burst must be nice
So is it just the subconscious or does it include the subluminal and subliminal portions
Does an edict memory come with mastery of the subconscious

With such control you can separate the information overload from future events

do share

The questions is

were is the magic not in this thread
please state basis for your opinion
we await you..

-pats on head-
"good person"

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

You were dabbling in someone elses magic, not your own.
All the how to books, accounts of magical beings, other peoples spells are there to get you to follow, not attain magic for yourself.

In addition to Witness2008: Someone elses magick will not work for you, as it is not personalized intent, more likely lead you to stray into negative realms as you are branded a neophyte and easily controlled. No books, spells will work outside of the physical context of YOUR BODY SINGULAR constituant. Anyone that has other information Id welcome to hear as to intent and direct cause affecting.

to borrow a quote from ID4

"Thats not entirely true.."

Someone else's magic can work for you.. but sense this thread seems to meet your high magic standard there is no need to spend your precious resource of time..

unless did you do the work...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I've been following the this thread for a few days now, and I just wanted to stop in and say...

S&F and Kudos Rip! What an endeavor you have taken upon yourself in this thread! As an eclectic pagan, who has always went my way solitary, all I can say is - where were you when I took up my wand?

So. I already journal - everyday. And hobby. And your work assigned, I've touched upon over a few decades of self-taught learning. However, I'd love to participate and help you keep this thread hopping, just in case there are some serious takers on your offer and plan on following your outlined program. When things go "boom", they are going to need you to be here for support, advice, and encouragement. You know this right Rip? The amount of work you have levied upon your own shoulders? It's awe inspiring to be sure! I'll be interested to see you stick it through a year and a day!

Anyhow, I've three BOS's (two are mine, the other my mother's) and I've spent the past day rounding up my definitions to your assignment. I'll be posting them for the thread and those who have taken it upon themselves to begin this awakening process. Unless you preferred I didn't. I'm fairly surprised no one else has taken time to throw up even a definition on what their definition of magick is!??! Oh, and just a quick, why I use the "K" in magic. Easy. It to differentiate stage magic or "illusion". In learning magick, I'm not trying to be Copperfield, I'm trying to do as Christ. Got it? No? That's okay. Most don't. It's also the eleventh letter of the alphabet. It just fits so nice. Don't ya think?

I think this is a great thread, and I look forward to watching it develop as time marches on.

Blessings,
Cirque

Again thank you

As for chat I had the chaos hit from this simple work
and my good friends who advised also had it visit them all at the same time

I tried to do as good I could on the money magics i Tried to communicate

as for encouragement

I have steel toe boots

and

lollipops

and
Liquor for eight martini nights...

Thank you again..
any questions yall just ask

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ultimafule

thank you

you hit a few points I will come to again later

diet
exercise

very key

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Rip's problem is not your problem, it's their's, call it a quirk, no big deal in the grand scene of the thread. Practice what you preach is his or her understanding and I for one applaud the honesty. It's refreshing. More people would do well to fallow suit.

Certainly not my problem quirk, the grand sceme of this thread has not been addressed yet. That of the "practice of Magic". Practice what you preach is her understanding of not applauding any honesty as Ive yet to recieve first lesson. Oh, was this to be just an idea purported with no substanciation. Its refreshing in its as you say FALLOW lacking shallow (infertile ground) suitedness. Rest In Peace would never agree to itself as being anything other than honest (you realise your mispellings show your subconscious unease).

oh but has been given

you make an excellent lesson for reading... tone deafness can be damaging

again you have gone very negative and sound like someone hurt you
I can not fix that
nor can anyone else help you

Just so you know I will not be reporting you for your T and C violations

your command of subconcious embedding is cool buy I do call

I politely have to ask you to stop running down other posters and at least pull back the pain you share in your words.. it has reached the stage I consider it abuse

You need the help the most..

Remember
A mother will protect her cubs

I do not want you to keep reliving that usher event (the hidden pain you have ) over and over and over again. It is uncalled for that you keep forcing yourself down the same path again and again. It seems to have seeped out of the pain regions and absorbed your life energies.

A mother will protects her cubs

Forgive the necessity.. if you want help ask..

no one is forcing you to comment and yet you keep commenting
if everything is so off why come back

Yet for some reason I get the feeling you have dabbled in more then one thing..
dabbling is never ok

If your in over your head or need a friend ask and talk...

The abuse however stops NOW!

As for the mods this thread is going to have to have an exception
Emotions will rise and climb.. the subject is very touchy.. I am not reporting anyone

I expect tempers to flare and magically it is much safer if they just post there words

So please no modding rudeness
unless it is direct violation
personal info and such

Please I ask
the person with the issue is something the practitioners need their inoculations from
what they will be able to accomplish will surpass me
and you mods will have helped contribute to greatness

(yall pass me some more butter I have to go to the store
)

So far everyone has been well behaved

Vet, if you need help ask
your post worry me because I have dealt with a lot of people when they where at that line your on

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join