So you want to practice magic..

page: 8
33
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008
 


This is something I do believe, as we all have it in us.

We develop our own ways of using what we got, for better or for worse.




posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


it would be nice to have a button to give a gadjillion stars to your post...

However we both know some wont listen regardless of the situation


I started this thread and must pay part of the F$%^ing price


Have you ever gone back and tried to

undo the effects of the spell
or cast a new one overriding the ones you cast

(rewrites suck but... *sigh* been there...)


The structure of a rewrite is simple.. like a law being added it is a simple amendment.. acknowledge the original and then add the amendment freeing them.. Protections should have grown since then

Write a wrong sticks in my mind...

If you have to cast it in a catholic church when n one else is there....


major computer errors when I try say this and body aches on both sides down by the ribs.. no pain..


Ouch some high high high magic I take it...


allright.. I will have to finish this later


brb leaving mid thought forgive please



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


I have tried to undo these things, but what is done, cannot be undone to some degree.
However, I did inform that it was spell usage, and have since reconciled with spirit, if nothing else.
This is how we learn.
Some lessons are harder than others.


I hope you didn't hurt yourself there!

edit on 7-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


its that discipline thing


Even military could not make it stick... mind tried to wonder over and feel some magic...



Natural spellcaster I do believe good sir..I am going to my hobby some I will pick this back up if its ok... rules I established



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


No problem at all.
Take your time

Some music to pass the time with.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Know your 3, 6 and 9 and their inner reality and you will have magic at it's best.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sump3
 


3 seems to be my number.

Everything in 3s around here.
Pictures on the walls, plants outside...
3's everywhere



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Originally posted by vethumanbeing


I dont like that first statement, magic is pure it has nothing to do with conning people or is its object of intent. If you are weak, you will use it in that manner as "wine is fine but liquor is quicker". I feel no personal emotional pain regarding myself, only for others that have been duped by unseen beings controlling them. What is your purpose for the thread; I told you some basics regarding my becoming more than an initiate (amatuer), and you ignored them, there is a process and mine had nothing to do with grandmaster wizards or covens.


It is a matter of foci and mine are obviously way different then most peoples...
A lot of negativity comes out in your post..
If it wasnt for your signature I would say no hope for you
yes I find it that funny for some reason
The con part is collecting data from what you see immediately and then making predictions based on it
I do not withdraw that contention
the skeptic will agree with this part
It is what comes after the numbers... I always assumed that it was how I attuned to the subject... then the eight martini nights start Please do not feel I ignored you.. You are special and deserve attention to
It goes back to over complicating


Negavitiy comes out in my post?, Im just doing you the favor of a blood letting. What is the focus of your "foci", and why is it so individualized/creative?. If it werent for my signiture I wouldnt bother being a member on ATS as it has "SECRET (as yet undivulged) MEANING". snicker. I would not associate with skeptics as they are a waste of my time, I know what I know and dont need the distraction or debate. You are complicating this diologe by making this personal, I dont need your special attention, Im just another hopeless respondee to this thread of yours. By the way, what is the exact problem with one of your rules, not being able to keep a journal? I have 1200 pages of speaking to those higher beings off planet, its second nature for me.
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


its that discipline thing


Even military could not make it stick... mind tried to wonder over and feel some magic...



Natural spellcaster I do believe good sir..I am going to my hobby some I will pick this back up if its ok... rules I established


We're drawn to what we know, time and time again. Karma can be balanced with focused intent, conscious intent, hence the marry-go-round we often ride. "Certain " things can be changed. "Double think" as you mentioned earlier can become "certain" with empathic resolve.

Just my own lesson.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Originally posted by vethumanbeing


I dont like that first statement, magic is pure it has nothing to do with conning people or is its object of intent. If you are weak, you will use it in that manner as "wine is fine but liquor is quicker". I feel no personal emotional pain regarding myself, only for others that have been duped by unseen beings controlling them. What is your purpose for the thread; I told you some basics regarding my becoming more than an initiate (amatuer), and you ignored them, there is a process and mine had nothing to do with grandmaster wizards or covens.


It is a matter of foci and mine are obviously way different then most peoples...
A lot of negativity comes out in your post..
If it wasnt for your signature I would say no hope for you
yes I find it that funny for some reason
The con part is collecting data from what you see immediately and then making predictions based on it
I do not withdraw that contention
the skeptic will agree with this part
It is what comes after the numbers... I always assumed that it was how I attuned to the subject... then the eight martini nights start Please do not feel I ignored you.. You are special and deserve attention to
It goes back to over complicating


Negavitiy comes out in my post?, Im just doing you the favor of a blood letting. What is the focus of your "foci", and why is it so individualized/creative?. If it werent for my signiture I wouldnt bother being a member on ATS as it has "SECRET (as yet undivulged) MEANING". snicker. I would not associate with skeptics as they are a waste of my time, I know what I know and dont need the distraction or debate. You are complicating this diologe by making this personal, I dont need your special attention, Im just another hopeless respondee to this thread of yours. By the way, what is the exact problem with one of your rules, not being able to keep a journal? I have 1200 pages of speaking to those higher beings off planet, its second nature for me.
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)


Rip's problem is not your problem, it's their's, call it a quirk, no big deal in the grand scene of the thread. Practice what you preach is his or her understanding and I for one applaud the honesty. It's refreshing. More people would do well to fallow suit.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by NorEaster
 


just wow..
you nailed it on the head...


Too many people on this thread are using the same phrase "NAILED IT ON THE HEAD"
You just , you missed, you used the wrong size nail or hammer to hit the head of nail properly to penitrate the skull. What ideaform has been so penetrated as to use that euphimism? That would be an 'epiphany moment" and I havent seen it. Now lets get back to the basics of "anything that cannot be described by science is Magick", lesson one, I am waiting...So you want to practice magic....
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


I have been able to determine where the magic is not in this thread.

I too have been connected for a long while, moving in and out of that sacred field with ease, and I have never forced any discipline in my life to accomplish it. My only journal keeping is to record the incredible, unexpected magical moments. It was so easy once I gained control of my subconscious mind. And even that wasn't difficult. De-programming needs to happen first.

I don't know the details of the paths taken by all practitioners, I only know that they were their own paths. The magic in the lives of people that I know personally was not gotten through attrition or disciplines that were resented or dreaded, and would never, I mean never judge another human being, or tell them there is no hope.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by ripcontrol
 


Ya...that's the clinical...
Something else (me says) is going on here...these children (despite what they do to themselves) are very special units...Å99


Yes, something else is happening here and you guessed it; TO THESE CHILDREN, "go to bed", (I have a flashlight).
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


You were dabbling in someone elses magic, not your own.
All the how to books, accounts of magical beings, other peoples spells are there to get you to follow, not attain magic for yourself.


In addition to Witness2008: Someone elses magick will not work for you, as it is not personalized intent, more likely lead you to stray into negative realms as you are branded a neophyte and easily controlled. No books, spells will work outside of the physical context of YOUR BODY SINGULAR constituant. Anyone that has other information Id welcome to hear as to intent and direct cause affecting.
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've been following the this thread for a few days now, and I just wanted to stop in and say...

S&F and Kudos Rip! What an endeavor you have taken upon yourself in this thread! As an eclectic pagan, who has always went my way solitary, all I can say is - where were you when I took up my wand?


So. I already journal - everyday. And hobby. And your work assigned, I've touched upon over a few decades of self-taught learning. However, I'd love to participate and help you keep this thread hopping, just in case there are some serious takers on your offer and plan on following your outlined program. When things go "boom", they are going to need you to be here for support, advice, and encouragement. You know this right Rip? The amount of work you have levied upon your own shoulders? It's awe inspiring to be sure! I'll be interested to see you stick it through a year and a day!

Anyhow, I've three BOS's (two are mine, the other my mother's) and I've spent the past day rounding up my definitions to your assignment. I'll be posting them for the thread and those who have taken it upon themselves to begin this awakening process. Unless you preferred I didn't. I'm fairly surprised no one else has taken time to throw up even a definition on what their definition of magick is!??! Oh, and just a quick, why I use the "K" in magic. Easy. It to differentiate stage magic or "illusion". In learning magick, I'm not trying to be Copperfield, I'm trying to do as Christ. Got it? No? That's okay. Most don't. It's also the eleventh letter of the alphabet. It just fits so nice. Don't ya think?


I think this is a great thread, and I look forward to watching it develop as time marches on.

Blessings,
Cirque



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I've been following the this thread for a few days now, and I just wanted to stop in and say...

S&F and Kudos Rip! What an endeavor you have taken upon yourself in this thread! As an eclectic pagan, who has always went my way solitary, all I can say is - where were you when I took up my wand?


So. I already journal - everyday. And hobby. And your work assigned, I've touched upon over a few decades of self-taught learning. However, I'd love to participate and help you keep this thread hopping, just in case there are some serious takers on your offer and plan on following your outlined program. When things go "boom", they are going to need you to be here for support, advice, and encouragement. You know this right Rip? The amount of work you have levied upon your own shoulders? It's awe inspiring to be sure! I'll be interested to see you stick it through a year and a day!

Anyhow, I've three BOS's (two are mine, the other my mother's) and I've spent the past day rounding up my definitions to your assignment. I'll be posting them for the thread and those who have taken it upon themselves to begin this awakening process. Unless you preferred I didn't. I'm fairly surprised no one else has taken time to throw up even a definition on what their definition of magick is!??! Oh, and just a quick, why I use the "K" in magic. Easy. It to differentiate stage magic or "illusion". In learning magick, I'm not trying to be Copperfield, I'm trying to do as Christ. Got it? No? That's okay. Most don't. It's also the eleventh letter of the alphabet. It just fits so nice. Don't ya think?


I think this is a great thread, and I look forward to watching it develop as time marches on.

Blessings,
Cirque



I gravitate to your response, Kudos for your spirit! I too recognize his undertaking. Albeit, he did give his disclaimer in the beginning of the thread. But when one takes on the role of Merlin, one does have their challenges. I applaud his effort.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


This is part of why I read up on things after I experience them.

I am a firm believer in doing it for yourself, and then researching to find experiences that mirror your own to get a possible deeper insight into it.

Although I believe that there are many rituals and practices that do work,
internally it is ones own doing,
and ritual is only a way for the mind to bring that energy and flow into being to produce results.

This is why there are so many different forms of magic that work, from Voodoo to Pegan and Wiccan to even Christian prayer, it all is will being put forth and focused. When several people get together and do it, it becomes stronger if they are all on the same page.

I would never disrespect any of them, as they all have their validity no matter how it comes into being.

And that would be my definition of real magic as well.

IMO
The universe has a flow to it on many levels, and magic, real magic is a part of the flow, and very much misunderstood, I don't even get it, although I can use it in whatever way I chose, be through religion or through spiritualistic practice or just being with some weird understanding, which is my preferred angle.




posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


I have been able to determine where the magic is not in this thread.
I too have been connected for a long while, moving in and out of that sacred field with ease, and I have never forced any discipline in my life to accomplish it. My only journal keeping is to record the incredible, unexpected magical moments. It was so easy once I gained control of my subconscious mind. And even that wasn't difficult. De-programming needs to happen first.
I don't know the details of the paths taken by all practitioners, I only know that they were their own paths. The magic in the lives of people that I know personally was not gotten through attrition or disciplines that were resented or dreaded, and would never, I mean never judge another human being, or tell them there is no hope.


If you force it it will not happen. I record the incredible as well, as also the general wisdom imparted to me regarding the human, its history etc. I know when the subconcious connects to the conscious and if the superconscious is a part of it (the higher self) so be it as is doing the talking. There are many disaplines, and I suppose to start somewhere is always a good thing. Rest In Peace Control mentioned the Vatican. I can tell in all honesty the day before Benedict the 16th resigned, RESIGNED (never happened before), I had done something with clear intent, the next morning wolk up to the news of the resignation and knew, I was fully capable of helping or driving an idea with an impossible outcome that became a truism. I have the paperwork.



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


This is part of why I read up on things after I experience them.
I am a firm believer in doing it for yourself, and then researching to find experiences that mirror your own to get a possible deeper insight into it.Although I believe that there are many rituals and practices that do work,
internally it is ones own doing, and ritual is only a way for the mind to bring that energy and flow into being to produce results.This is why there are so many different forms of magic that work, from Voodoo to Pegan and Wiccan to even Christian prayer, it all is will being put forth and focused. When several people get together and do it, it becomes stronger if they are all on the same page. I would never disrespect any of them, as they all have their validity no matter how it comes into being. And that would be my definition of real magic as well. IMO
The universe has a flow to it on many levels, and magic, real magic is a part of the flow, and very much misunderstood, I don't even get it, although I can use it in whatever way I chose, be through religion or through spiritualistic practice or just being with some weird understanding, which is my preferred angle.


There is a reason for the ritualized works, because its repeated over and over. It grounds itself and becomes more solid with every incantation (the lords prayer is the easiest one as example). You say it enough you recite the same thing, if enough people do it, you can incarnate a being. Seriously you can. Im in total agreement with you. These different disaplines come from other places, not just worldly, so they as experiments either survive tradition and carry forward or they dont. Orion, Sirious, Pleiadian, they are here but ecliped by Modern ideaforms of Christianity, Islam, Judaism monotheism. These are human creations and not star quality, as you say "OF THE UNIVERSE". Real magick is pulled out of the ether, the "all that IS' and the only way you can do it is by understanding the great creator force that controls everything. Call it anything youd like-- You realise the 'angle' is the definition of archangel is the ARCH and ANGLE= geometry/God (masonic tradition).
edit on 7-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by vethumanbeing
 


I have been able to determine where the magic is not in this thread.
I too have been connected for a long while, moving in and out of that sacred field with ease, and I have never forced any discipline in my life to accomplish it. My only journal keeping is to record the incredible, unexpected magical moments. It was so easy once I gained control of my subconscious mind. And even that wasn't difficult. De-programming needs to happen first.
I don't know the details of the paths taken by all practitioners, I only know that they were their own paths. The magic in the lives of people that I know personally was not gotten through attrition or disciplines that were resented or dreaded, and would never, I mean never judge another human being, or tell them there is no hope.


If you force it it will not happen. I record the incredible as well, as also the general wisdom imparted to me regarding the human, its history etc. I know when the subconcious connects to the conscious and if the superconscious is a part of it (the higher self) so be it as is doing the talking. There are many disaplines, and I suppose to start somewhere is always a good thing. Rest In Peace Control mentioned the Vatican. I can tell in all honesty the day before Benedict the 16th resigned, RESIGNED (never happened before), I had done something with clear intent, the next morning wolk up to the news of the resignation and knew, I was fully capable of helping or driving an idea with an impossible outcome that became a truism. I have the paperwork.


I'm delighted to inform you that "if you force it, it will not happen" not true. Focused intent does in fact work, just maybe not in your time frame.
edit on 7-7-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
33
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join