It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which should I worry about more?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by AQuestion

as I know your government applauds both being a gay and killing other nations in the name of freedom !
but if your boy feels that he is a gay, it depends. it may be nothing important. or it maybe so important that you should consult a Doctor, it may be because of hormone imbalance. or because of indoctrination !!!

Dear maes2,

I have three straight daughters. The OP was a hypothetical.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Dear Superhans,

Oh you have african children? No... gays and drug addicts number one source f AIDS, its a fact get over it

Wrong, it is growing among straights more because they either do not have or will not use condoms as much in Africa. Also, gays in the west take more precautions now then they used to. Whereas straight kids in America are spreading Syphilis and Gonorrhea at alarming rates and they are becoming less resilient to treatment.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Dear blah blah blah,

Don't get mad at the facts, drug addicts and gays number once source of aids in the US. You can make up whatever you want and no matter how much you hate it, its still true

Rates of HIV among gay men ranged from 3% in the Middle East to 25% in the Caribbean. In all reporting nations, rates were on the rise, even in developed nations like the U.S., Australia and the U.K. where HIV is declining overall.

Read more: healthland.time.com...

healthland.time.com...

See? AIDS on the decline overall, still rising in gays. Facts buddy, they exist even when you don't like them...

From,
The king of the universe

edit on 4-7-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Dear Superhans,

You just don't get it do you? You seem to believe all the ills of the world are caused by 5% of the population being gay when they always have. All sin and wrong is caused by them in your view. Take some personal responsibility. Unless all the worlds leaders are gay, we have other issues. Just the facts, deal with them. Lets consider the facts, Hitler killed about 20 to 30 million, Stalin killed 30 to 40 million and Mao killed about 60 million. What is more likely to kill me when I am straight, gays or the military? Get it?

Is it an issue of what you find uncomfortable or what is truly wrong with the world. Ooops, you already proved yourself. Are you silly enough to believe that gays created aids so they could kill themselves or do you think it is God's punishment on them like Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Herpes are for straights? Tell us what you really think so we all know you better. I say what I think.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

ear Superhans,

You just don't get it do you? You seem to believe all the ills of the world are caused by 5% of the population being gay when they always have. All sin and wrong is caused by them in your view.

Now listen, let me dump some knowledge on your face. This is what we call a strawman argument, you are making my position out to be something that it is not and you are arguing with that. It makes you look ignorant and crazy.
But lets back up a min here, it looks very clear that you asked a question to start some sort of fight or debate that really has nothing to do with your OP which is horribly written by the way.
The rest of your post goes on with the strawman argument and some other stupid ranting crap that im not going to bother to get into. U mad bro?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

ear Superhans,

You just don't get it do you? You seem to believe all the ills of the world are caused by 5% of the population being gay when they always have. All sin and wrong is caused by them in your view.

Now listen, let me dump some knowledge on your face. This is what we call a strawman argument, you are making my position out to be something that it is not and you are arguing with that. It makes you look ignorant and crazy.
But lets back up a min here, it looks very clear that you asked a question to start some sort of fight or debate that really has nothing to do with your OP which is horribly written by the way.
The rest of your post goes on with the strawman argument and some other stupid ranting crap that im not going to bother to get into. U mad bro?

Dear Superhans,

I am not afraid of looking ignorant and based on what you have posted, neither are you. As for getting mad, I gave it up, clearly you have not. Answer anything I asked you previously, ATS can see you for what you are and what you believe. Some will agree and some will not but you will show who you are.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I am not afraid of looking ignorant and based on what you have posted, neither are you.

What posting sourced facts to refute your made up stuff make me look ignorant? This by far has to be one of the worst attempts at trolling in the religion forum.

Answer anything I asked you previously, ATS can see you for what you are and what you believe. Some will agree and some will not but you will show who you are.

That was one of many mistakes you made in this thread, you assumed to know what i believe. Not sure what you want me to answer, you just kind of started ranting about stuff i never mentioned nor care about.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dear Superhans,

That was one of many mistakes you made in this thread, you assumed to know what i believe. Not sure what you want me to answer, you just kind of started ranting about stuff i never mentioned nor care about.

Have a great weekend.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Fair enough, a simple good night is a good replacement for more illogical arguments.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It would be bad if your kid was addicted to crack, gay and killing people. That would lead the person to prison.
edit on 5-7-2013 by InvisibleAlien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join