It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-existence, Reincarnation & Christianity

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Indeed and we are again in times, like those of Noah when God poured out his wrath as a flood, as we enter the age of Aquarius. Scientology (L Ron Hubbard OTO) is spreading as people believe in the 'Alien gods' similar to Rael (really . . .) and his Pliedians of the Taurus constellation ( ummm Moloch anyone?). We see the technocratic system establishing a 'one world' society based upon material science without concern for the soul.

Likely within the next few generations the predictions and beliefs of all the various religious systems will be tested to the point of identifying truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

So where do souls come from when babies are born? If they aren't created then how are they in that baby? Wouldn't that mean that babies soul existed prior to its birth?

Yes, that is pretty much what it means. Except for those souls newly created in the beginnings of a new root race. But yes, for the most part the soul incorporates into the physical body of the developing baby. This is why people fail when trying to pinpoint the beginning of a developing baby's "viability" and why pro abortion people completely ignore the spiritual aspect of the aborning babe in favor of the secular humanist/scientific humanist solution of believing that the baby is only viable when it is breathing outside the womb. The whole mystery of life is completely aborted in this viewpoint.
I had a discussion with a chiropractor fairly recently where he told me that memory is not stored in the brain but in the energy field around us. This energy field is quantum. This idea is incorporated into a new field of healing called "hyperphysics".
www.advancedwellnessquest.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So where do souls come from when babies are born? If they aren't created then how are they in that baby? Wouldn't that mean that babies soul existed prior to its birth?

You really need to read some books about the subject of your ID tag . . . .

The act of copulation resulting in conception would happen as a result of a new soul being created. The basic concepts are that all actions taking place on Earth begin in the higher spiritual realms FIRST and manifest in the material world.

This is the basic concept of magic in creating a resonance to pierce the veil and trigger an action in the spiritual realms which will manifest materially according to one's will.

So yes a babie's soul exists before it is born materially into the world.

Please go lock yourself in a library for a week and study the subject, its embarrassing having to answer these questions for you when you act like such a derpdederp smarty-pants.

NOTE:
I said embarrassing not to be confused with embarazada

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The act of copulation resulting in conception would happen as a result of a new soul being created.

That would result in new souls being created every day and then what did you say happens to these souls as they exit the body? Giish, the heaven world must be getting full by now.

Either that or you subscribe to the death of the soul upon the death of the body, in which case why even discuss souls at all if we are going to subscribe to this scientific materialism? Do you subscribe to the "one life once chance and then you are just gone" sort of thing?

Please go lock yourself in a library for a week and study the subject

Surely you didn't get your ideas from any Puranas and Vedas.
edit on 28-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

The act of copulation resulting in conception would happen as a result of a new soul being created.

That would result in new souls being created every day and then what did you say happens to these souls as they exit the body? Giish, the heaven world must be getting full by now.

Either that or you subscribe to the death of the soul upon the death of the body, in which case why even discuss souls at all if we are going to subscribe to this scientific materialism? Do you subscribe to the "one life once chance and then you are just gone" sort of thing?

Big Boy Blue said no reincarnation, if you know what I mean.

I have been around people who claim to have had 'past lives' and been present during a regression and lets just say I was not seeing the same thing they were. Not in the least.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't know who Big Boy Blue is??? Unless you are referring to a storybook character.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I don't know who Big Boy Blue is??? Unless you are referring to a storybook character.

Ah well its not important then, forget I said anything.

Why do you think heaven would be crowded if there is no reincarnation?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I was making light of your suggestion that souls are created anew each time a baby is born. I suppose that could be in a world where there is infinite space. Are there an equal number of these souls in he$$ too? Or do you just think souls are born and then die with the body? That would just be so haphazard in my view. It makes much more sense for souls to grow and develop with each succeeding incarnation and finally get to where they can have their final Samadhi as Paramansa Yogananda did. But who am I to say?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You sound like a real dick you know? All I did was ask a few questions and you start attacking me personally. Are you insecure about something?

So having sex is the result of a soul being created and not the other way around? Where is your book that states this? I'm assuming this has been proven, which is why you told me to lock myself in a library? If it hasn't been proven then I fail to see how me being locked in a library would change anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I was making light of your suggestion that souls are created anew each time a baby is born. I suppose that could be in a world where there is infinite space. Are there an equal number of these souls in he$$ too? Or do you just think souls are born and then die with the body? That would just be so haphazard in my view. It makes much more sense for souls to grow and develop with each succeeding incarnation and finally get to where they can have their final Samadhi as Paramansa Yogananda did. But who am I to say?

So you think divinity is finite? That only so much creation can take place?

How do you know the material plane is the best school for souls?

How does it make more sense for souls to reincarnate to grow and develop?

Why does there have to be an equal allocation of souls in heaven as in hell?

Why do you continually ask whether I think souls die with the body? I have said no such thing.

I think your attempt to make 'light' (how ironic) falls rather flat (oh I hope you get that one).

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No, I do not think Divinity is finite. However, I think Divinity still might have some sense of practicality and utility where the creation of new souls is concerned. I am just steeped in traditional views of reincarnation. Typically that means Hindu philosophy, as Christianity only vaguely refers to it, and even so, we are here discussing whether or not that is actually the case.
My understanding is that the spirit spark which was made in the image and likeness of our Creator descended into physical incarnation and hence the soul existed for such purpose. The soul itself is not considered to be immortal until and unless it achieves Union with the Divine, in which case it goes back into the Spirit energy as an Ascended being, which is what the spirit spark of Jesus did. This is not inconsistent with teachings of both Christianity and Hinduism.
New Age philosophy and traditional Christianity can be resolved in understanding that the spirit spark was made in the image and likeness of God, and male and female created He them. This is the explanation that every spirit spark created in God has a male and female counterpart, both are of the same spirit spark but incarnate as individual souls. The Spirit spark which is androgynous splits into the male and female but both have the fullness of the individuality of God. Each spirit spark when incarnating must prove itself in the world of form. When the spirit spark proves its mastery over the physical form, it is referred to as an Adept and is a candidate for the Ascension, as Jesus was in his final embodiment.
It really all does make sense.
Souls being created new each time people copulate does not make as much sense in my view. It certainly does not take into account traditional views of reincarnation as seen in the vedas and puranas.
edit on 28-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not that I expect you to speak for god,
, but, why in your opinion, would a soul's first experience ever, be the fleeting and confusing experience of a lifetime on earth, no matter how long or short, only to be sent to eternity on a heavenly plain or condemned to hell?

Why is there so much inequality on earth, if everything is the same cut and dry for everyone. One life, believe a story and go to heaven, don't believe and go to hell.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You sound like a real dick you know? All I did was ask a few questions and you start attacking me personally. Are you insecure about something?

So having sex is the result of a soul being created and not the other way around? Where is your book that states this? I'm assuming this has been proven, which is why you told me to lock myself in a library? If it hasn't been proven then I fail to see how me being locked in a library would change anything.

Not insecure, I just don't like you.

You could start with some kabbalistic texts then move on to the Vedas, but first I would start you off with Secret History of the World by Mark Booth to establish a method reading esoteric texts and artwork.

Then I would suggest you move on to Secret Architecture of Our Nation's Capital.

Now you are ready for reading texts found in the Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian, Masonic dress.

Finally A History of Mathematics would provide you with a logical breakdown of why certain symbols are so important. Such as the Apollonian quest for doubling the volume of a cube (also see hexagram/cube), the proportions of the pentagram and how these all relate to material manifestation.

And on and on and on and on . . .

You are complaining that I am a dick to you after your childish behavior in a certain other thread . . . . . . .
bwhahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No, I do not think Divinity is finite. However, I think Divinity still might have some sense of practicality and utility where the creation of new souls is concerned. I am just steeped in traditional views of reincarnation. Typically that means Hindu philosophy, as Christianity only vaguely refers to it, and even so, we are here discussing whether or not that is actually the case.

Do you get your sense of utility and practicality from your 'astral travel' or from your daily experiences on Earth?

I must say even my lucid dreaming bears little resemblance to practicality and utility I engage in when I go to work in the morning.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Not that I expect you to speak for god,
, but, why in your opinion, would a soul's first experience ever, be the fleeting and confusing experience of a lifetime on earth, no matter how long or short, only to be sent to eternity on a heavenly plain or condemned to hell?

Why is there so much inequality on earth, if everything is the same cut and dry for everyone. One life, believe a story and go to heaven, don't believe and go to hell.

Inequality is subjective to your point of view materially.

It also depends on what you believe about spirit in the first place.

For example what are the origins of spirit? Why do they exist?

EDIT
In regards to your believe a story go to heaven, don't go to hell line of thinking . . . .

How do you know your memories are real?
Memories only tell a story so do you believe them just because that unique story is ONLY occurring your head?

Did you know that memories change over time, does this invalidate them?
How do you know your memories are true to what originally happened materially?
edit on 28-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Could you point this other thread out? I don't seem to remember our discussion, though I remember your name and avatar.

Has your theory been proven? Has reincarnation been disproved? If not, you are not the end-all be-all on what does or doesn't go as far as birth/death is concerned.

The way you worded your response makes it seem like you claim to know that your theory is actually verifiably true, and we all know that isn't really the case don't we?
edit on 28-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Apparently you do not understand what you are reading in the vedas.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Apparently you do not understand what you are reading in the vedas.

Clearly or else . . . how could I believe anything different? Right?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Inequality is subjective to your point of view materially.

Alright, let me be clearer. Some lives only last a few minutes, some live to be very old. Some are born in war torn, disease ridden areas, while others are born in the lap of luxury. Some have loving families, others are abused.

It also depends on what you believe about spirit in the first place.

How does my belief effect the reality of the nature of the spiritual life and the soul?

For example what are the origins of spirit? Why do they exist?

That's what I asked in the OP. Pre-existence or biological manifestation? What are your opinions on the origin of the soul?

So, with the above in mind, how would answer my question. I'll repeat it for you.

Not that I expect you to speak for god, , but, why in your opinion, would a soul's first experience ever, be the fleeting and confusing experience of a lifetime on earth, no matter how long or short, only to be sent to eternity on a heavenly plain or condemned to hell?

Why is there so much inequality on earth, if everything is the same "cut and dry" for everyone. One life, believe a story and go to heaven, don't believe and go to hell.

If the spiritual rules for each soul are the same for everyone, why is the worldly physical existence of the body so unequal?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I would say because the flesh thinks it can rule over itself and establish a Utopia without spirit.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join