It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event of the Decade: Terrible surprising Invasion in the East, would trigger a Nuclear Armageddon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

and N Korea doesn't need a nuke to destroy America. Our political leaders in every seat including the 10 major corporate boardrooms are doing a helluva job said JOB.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

March 4th 2014, by the Angel of Lightness:
Will the European economic crisis, that it is right now so grave in various countries ( Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Portugal, Spain), become catastrophic with an eventual cut of trade with Russsia?

What it was just a week ago a civil war of a nation , became with the Russian military attack over Crimea of the last weekend a regional conflict and now with these new war of sanctions it is actually starting to turn into a world major crisis that is going to affect not only the lives of the Ukrainians or Crimeans, but the entire global economy.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Predictions based on extrasensorial perception is definitively a topic that is not for everybody, so I am moving myself on from discussions that are not going to end because refer to aspects of mentality.

Let us the facts to show by themselves how correct I have been in to foresee all the scope that the crisis this invasion has caused will have at future. I am not afraid of what is going to come, I am well prepared to affront it, I have a year practically waiting for this to occur.

I just wanted to help others to see how to handle the risks that we are going to face in the next weeks and months, but perhaps it is better that I start to think in myself and less in people that even I don't know.

This is just the beginning of the problem there is a lot more to occur and believe me is going to affect the lives of many more people than the ones living esclusively in the area of the conflict.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

June 21st 2013 by the Angel of Lightness,
Hi Again Dear Tlexlapoca,

There is something very important to add to the original text of the prediction, although it is something that in some way I have already told along many of my threads.

The Global economy will end definitively as consequence of this second great recession, and if must be in that way otherwise we are going probably, under the present predatory laws of the Markets, that are practically the ones of the Jungle, in which only the Asian tigers can survive, to live a second Great Depression.

edit on 3/4/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Maybe if the people of darkness had some peace of God there would be more peace
Perhaps we should also pray for them as well

Just an idea

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Dear Willtell,

Yes, that is a lovely idea, there is need of prayer on these days as perhaps never before in modern times. That is
a key factor to be able to remain possitive in dealing with these difficult circumstances.

It is not fair to blame God of all our own troubles, the people has more to do in what they suffer than what they
suppose, personal attitudes are essential. It is better to don't join the negative side by assuming more skepticism
concerning the human spirit.

www.youtube.com...

I know there is going to be people later saying that life is essentially unfair, that why there was no warning?, why
no body said nothing?, why if there is God he didn't share any hint at all with nobody about what was going to happen?.

I assume my own responsibility into misinterpret the original message, into think in Korea and not in Krim Peninsula, into
confuse a blast in Volgograd, happening the day before the Olympia opened, with what it was going to occur in Sochi.

That imprecision is all my own personal fault, in to decypher more accurately what I was perceiving, but God certainly sent
a signal that my subconcious mind perceived and my intention was good, in the best of my abilities. Sorry, but I am extremely
busy person living my own life and of course i have limitations as anybody else.

Now, there is light of hope in the final outcome of all this challenging situation, at least that was clearly predicted in the
original thread.

www.youtube.com...

So , your advising is wise, it is better to don't allow that the anxiety or skepticism of others affect us, and continue focused
in what is possitive in the middle of all this.

www.youtube.com...

I feel I don't deserve to receive these flashes of intuition, God is infinitely merciful to see with good eyes somebody like me to
share something that belongs only to him, as it is the future.

Thanks for your comment,
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Here it is the impact on the Economy, in distinct markets around the world, of the crisis among Ukraine and Russia:

Negative impact in the western markets,

www.theguardian.com...

money.cnn.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Negative impact in Russian markets,

www.economonitor.com...

www.reuters.com...

Consequences of the Sanctions to apply to Russia to be affronted by The EU and the Global economy :

www.themoscowtimes.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The angel of light

I don't have more comments to release for now in the thread. Frankly I feel there is too much negativism here to spend my time in to try to lecture other members about just respect and decorum.

I'd want to have better circumstances to enter in a deep analysis of all what this will carry on. It is anyway paradoxic to see how people that don't have any idea of what kind of person I am, attacking me in the most horrendus way, only because I have moved paradigms that they assumed for granted longly.

The Angel of Lightness

Come again?

I think those on this thread that have challenged you see you for exactly who you are. Even after you say you are moving on you come back to post multiple times.

What kind of better circumstances would you like? Everyone to agree and follow you? Sorry, but most here live in reality.

To quote you I would say "it is paradoxic" to see how you talk to people whom you have never met nor know anything about and expect them to believe you. You have shown time and again that you cant make any accurate prediction or prophecy yet continue with you holier than thou speeches and overly dramatic presentations on what you claim to be visions.

The only negativity you are encountering is based on your failure to accurately predict anything yet your ego keeps you from admitting it.

I can tell by your posts you are a very egocentric person, probably have never made much of yourself in real life and are looking for a way to make an impression on people. I doubt you are very social at all and most likely spend most of your time on a computer. You are not hard to read and not very deep at all. In fact I would say you are fairly shallow and take most of what you read online and incorporate it into you fantastical claims trying to make a connection somewhere to feel like you have some deep knowledge of the universe....which you do not.

How about a challenge. Post your next prophecy and stick to it through an entire thread without changing dates or places or people and lets see how accurate you are.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Today a news that has been enough advertising by the international agencies is concerning a referendum in Crimea to decide its independence from Ukraine, to be taken place in March 16th 2014.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is an extremely important fact to comment, since it is clearly pointed into a non easy and fast resolution of the crisis in Ukraine, to the contrary is revealing that this will be a really major issue to deal with in the international arena far beyond the end of this winter.

The outcome of such referendum is going to be in favor of Crimea Independence from Ukraine, that is going to carry an irreversible confrontation in Ukraine in between opposed political and ethnic factions. If Russia accept the entrance of Crimea in its federation there is going to be a terrible international war in Europe soon.

www.foxnews.com...

Let me finish the post saying that I insist to remain in what is the topic, so I have decided to don't respond individually to replies that are deviating the discussion into other topics, specially the ones that are trying to harrass me.

I have reported to BTS managers, as well as the forum moderator, a series of replies that were posted in this thread, that went beyond the discussion of its claims or ideas into verbal attacks directed against me as a member, moreover as a person in many areas of my life.

Some of these abusive replies were extremely offensive against my dignity, my ethics, my beliefs, my job, my career and even speculating in personal or private aspects, like my social life or my emotional stability. They have overcome clearly the limits of tolerance to free expression and are part of a campaign of defamation of my character.

Falsity and Malice involved in Civil Defamation or defamation of Character is a crime, since it is violation of Civil rights, human rights, it is penalized by law and it is a clear legal bound to the expression freedom granted in the First admendment.

www.adl.org...

www.wisegeek.com...

www.freedomforum.org...

I am sure BTS is going to take the correct actions into restore order here and the obedience to norms of mutual respect, decency, manners, decorum in communications and , moreover, enforcement of rule of law.

The like or dislike about Angel of Lightness as a person is not the central topic of this thread, also this forum is not created to judge people, but to share dreams or personal predictions.

The topic of the thread is just a premonition,(Event of the Decade: Terrible surprising Invasion in the East, would trigger a Nuclear Armageddon), based on visions got in daydreaming in hypnotic trance, meditation and vivid dreams about a Military invasion that might trigger a world nuclear crisis as part of a conflict in between countries in the same year of the winter olympic games of Sochi.

Whoever is interested into know more about me as a person or my profession please refer to my profile posted 7 years ago. I am a researcher in Science and Engineering, an academician working in Doctoral level in higher education, and I have seldom time to post threads.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/6/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong the Light,
Dear Readers,

Let me comment two important aspects that must be clarified or explained in more detail since reviewing the critizing
of the premonition that is the subject of this thread appear as essential for its correct understanding.

1) This refers to one of my own replies here in the previous year,

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
The Facts either in the Korean Peninsula or in the Syrian civil war have advanced a lot on the last weeks that it is really
practically like a competition in between those two regional conflicts, both in the continent of Asia,
to see which one is going to be the one that might release one of the most grave world crisis of security ever happened.

This post shows that I was not assuring, even about 8 months ago, that the war necessarily might begin in Korea, it was a hypothesis of
possible accomplishment of my vision.

As a matter of fact, I mentioned also the Syrian civil war as a second hypothesis , that is a proof that I was open to the possibilities.

Therefore, what it mattered was that this event would be surprising, should be of devastating consequences, it should release an international crisis of great magnitude,and it might happen somewere in the East, that is , either in the near, middle or far east.

It is interesting to see that Syria is in almost the same longitude of Crimea, something that you can compare in the follwing links,

toolswindowsmetafilelabs.org...:country

toolswindowsmetafilelabs.org...:country

Simferopol is located in Longitude 36 E degrees of Greenwich, while Damascus is in Longitude 34 E degrees of Greenwich.

Also, the meridian 36 E degrees crosses both Ukraine and Syria, so they are technically also in the same time zone.

en.wikipedia.org...

So the claim that my interpretation, of the premonitory dream about an incoming Attack in the East, missed for about thousands of kilometers the actual place of the attack is exagerated.

Curiously today President Assad of Syria became one of the first statemen around the world to express total support to the Russian
position in Ukraine,

www.euronews.com...

2) This refers to my reply

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
This prediction does not have a time line of a century, but only of a decade, and certainly not all that are comming to read
this will be alive after 2019, but many are going to be,and among them it will be enough memory to recall this thread, to judge it
fairly.

This is a good evidence that about nine months ago, when I used the Sochi Olympia as a point of reference in timing for this prediction, I was talking with respect to the same Year. My intention was not to point that all that the facts of the prediction were necessarily going to occur in the same weeks of the games.

Also, it is interesting to see that although the winter olympic games were over for one day before the coup d'etat in Kiev, anyway the Paralimpic games are just still now being host in Sochi.

In fact today was the opening ceremony with the presence of President Putin.

www.bbc.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/7/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong the Light,
Dear Readers,

The results of the referendum in Crimea are pointing in the direction I predicted it was going to have. Crimea has voted overwhelmingly in favor of its secession from Ukraine and its annexation to the Russian Federation.

www.latimes.com...

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

This decision is marking the point of no return in the so serious break of the so old historic relationship in between Ukraine and
Russia, and it will show to be enough to send the crisis to levels that might cause a horrible conflict in between nations.

The war in Between Russia and Ukraine for the control of Crimea, if it is not stopped on time by the UN or other diplomatic instances, it will spread to other regions of the Eastern Ukraine and soon will fire a region even bigger than the one was the scenario of the Yugoslavia civil war of 1990s.

Now, I perceive that if this conflict escalates it will not remain enclosed in just some regions of only one country, easily can move along the border with Russia and compromise regions of that country where ethnical Ukrainians are also an important segment of the population, specially around the border in between the two nations, but also to some more distant areas.

The idea of to claim Crimea as part of Russia, due to the ethnical conformation of the region, is really dangerous, it is a weapon of two edges, since in many regions of the Russian Federation ethnical Russians are not majority, including the very volatile Muslim autonomous republics Caucasus and of the middle Volga and the Buddhist ones of Eastern Siberia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Vladimir Putin has gambled with this referendum his second card In the game for the control of Ukraine, the first one was the military exercises in Crimea, but that doesn't mean that he will go ahead easily in all the future stages of the conflict. In fact, he is gambling with the stability of Russia as a federation.

Countries like Moldova, Slovakia, Belarus, Poland and even Israel could be involved in the military conflict if no formula of mediation in between the two sides, NATO and Russia, is found on time.

There are important Ethnical Minorities of Jews, Poles, Moldovians, Rumanians, Germans, Greeks and Belarussians in Ukrainian territory and their protection might trigger the intervention of other countries supporting Ukrainia against Russia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also I perceive that radical anti-Russian militias in Georgia, Dagestan and Chenya are now preparing for the possibility to enter in this conflict as potential allies of the Ukrainians.

For all these reasons I see that Putin wants to act quickly, he knows perfectly that in a slow paced war he might not be able to win at all.

Putin needs to annex Ukrainian regions where Russians are majority rapidly, before Ukraine receives approval to enter in Europe or NATO, and before the conflict can shake the internal stability of its own very diverse federation, or, in a different probable scenario to force Ukraine to remain neutral as a country and completely out of NATO and Europe.

The result of the Crimean Referendum is pushing Ukraine even with more momentum into join to EU and to NATO than anything else, there is a huge miscalculation of Moscow about its consequences in the Geopolitics of the region.

Thanks, for your attention,

The Angel of lightness

edit on 3/16/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to

March 6th 2014:

This is an extremely important fact to comment, since it is clearly pointed into a non easy and fast resolution of the crisis in Ukraine, to the contrary is revealing that this will be a really major issue to deal with in the international arena far beyond the end of this winter.

The outcome of such referendum is going to be in favor of Crimea Independence from Ukraine, that is going to carry an irreversible confrontation in Ukraine in between opposed political and ethnic factions. If Russia accept the entrance of Crimea in its federation there is going to be a terrible international war in Europe soon.

post by The angel of light

Dear Readers,

As it was predicted to occur since March 6th of this year, when we turned again our attention to this causal line of an incredible
huge world conflict that suddenly was going to emerge, with Vladimir Putin as protagonist of first order , as it was announced to happen since June of 2013 also here, we are now witnessing that not only the Crimea Referendum produced the predicted outcome, but also that Russia assumed the decision it was also forecasted.

Today Vladimir Putin has walked a step that moves in an apparent irreversible way the crisis to a level never seen before since 1962, in the relationship of Russia with the west. Also his decision of today to announce the annexation of Crimea Peninsula to the Russia Federation is the first one of this type occurring in Europe since the annexation of the Sudetes by the Third Reich in 1938.

In 1938 the Nazi Germany claimed that the ethnic majority of Germans on the region of Sudetes was enough to justify the secession of it from Czechoslovakia to the Reich. Today we are affronting a very similar decision adopted by the Russian Federation based on exactly the same arguments.

In 1938 Adolf Hitler argued that he was correcting the mistakes and abuses committed by the Versailles treaty, and now Vladimir Putin also claims he is fixing a historic mistake committed by the Soviet Union in the 1950s.

Here the two situations that offer a very interesting example of Historic parallelisms:

1938:

"I am asking neither that Germany be allowed to oppress three and a half million Frenchmen, nor am I asking that three and a half million Englishmen be placed at our mercy. Rather I am simply demanding that the oppression of three and a half million Germans in Czechoslovakia cease and that the inalienable right to self-determination take its place." - Adolf Hitler's speech at the NSDAP Congress 1938

en.wikipedia.org...

2014:

" Crimea has always been an Integral part of Russia in the hearts and the minds of the People" Vladimir Putin speech at the St Georges hall of Kremlin March 18th 2014

www.nytimes.com...

Here the impressions collected from former Secretary of State Hyllary Clinton about this same issue:

flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com... -so-does-netanyahu-are-they-right/

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/18/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Since Yesterday , in a disparate attempt to refrain the confrontation in between Ukraine and Russia, for the control of the so strategic peninsula of Krim ( Crimea), the UN General Secretary Mr Ban Ki Moon headed in double trip to Kiev and Moscow.

www.foxnews.com...

Today he has met at Moscow the Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Kremlin

www.un.org...

This is happening when, in the Security Council of the UN ,the representatives of US and Russia exchanged threats each one against the other concerning their political positions on this world security crisis, that is right now the worst one ever happend in the XXI century.

abcnews.go.com...

The diplomatic action of Mr Ban Ki Moon , is a quickly UN response to the gravity of the situation that menace to fire a regional conflict of terrible consequences in Eastern Europe.

He is now traveling to Kiev, to also have meeting with the provisional government heads.

www.talkradionews.com...

Mr Ki Moon also represents the beginning of the Korean chapter on this crisis, country which the General Secretary is from and as it was predicted in this thread, on June 2013, it might have a very significant role in this crisis.

Now, China , the great far east super power, also has expressed its concerns about the crisis in Ukraine and revealed to have extremely close ties with that country and important investments to protect in, as well as a very different vision of its future than the one Russia has.

asia.nikkei.com...

The Chinese position is extremely important, either to help for a possible mediation in between Russia and Ukraine, or into increase the international political tension if Beijing decides to support Ukraine in a possible conflict with Russia. I am afraid that China represents the decisive weight that might decide which part might have a higher chance of success if the situation moves into a complete military collision among the two Slavic nations for the control of Crimea.

Nevertheless, as I pointed since the crisis began, a conflict involved EU, Russia, China and America can be a conundrum that actually would sunk the entire world in not only huge security crisis, but even world economic recession, with no winners at all, but only losers.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/20/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Well, I was correct when days ago I pointed we were beginning the Korean Chapter of this crisis. Today North Korea has started again military exercises by launching missiles to the Japan Sea, causing again the immediate reaction of the neighbor countries.

news.yahoo.com...

I think few people realize all the consequences that the events we have seen in the last weeks might boost in to break the delicate balance of the political power around the world, that has guaranteed the relatively long period of peace after WWII that we have enjoyed.

The fact that one nation decides to redraw boundaries with other is a so bad precedent, that is perhaps the worst mistake committed by Vladimir Putin in his current actions on Crimea. This is giving a terrible bad example for instance to countries like China and North Korea that in several occasions have openly declared that they still have territorial claims over other countries.

We have seen how since 1945 China as absorbed Manchuria, inner Mongolia, Tibet, Hong Kong and Macau, has constantly menacing the independence of Taiwan and also looking for annex islands in dispute with Japan. In the same way North Korea is not comfortable with the status quo of limits that exist in the Korean Peninsula since the end of the war of 1950-53.

Russia itself can pay a so high price for this arrogance to annex unilaterally Crimea, there is a trend to underestimate what an international war with the west can carry to the country, in the long run. Putin's politics is really irresponsible in to generate precedents that other countries can use at future to justify actions that even might be launched against his own country, with more devastating consequences than nothing we have already seen or can occur in this conflict in Ukraine.

What is happening in between Russia and NATO is extremely worrying, but what can occur if Islamic fundamentalist groups of Middle east, or the Caucasus or China and North Korea decide to play an active role in one or other side of this international confrontation is really scaring, the possibilities of a generalized conflict completely out of control of the United Nations and other diplomatic instances, able to annihilate entire nations is not unlikely.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/22/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dear Readers,

I don't want to be the messenger of bad news, especially when we are still on holidays but this is really grave. Believe me when I say that it is not pleasant to predict tragic events to come, but what I am feeling in this last week is not really good at all, I have had two possible attitudes to follow, one to remain in silence and wait until the events go into a non return point, the other to talk now clearly and help to prevent hopefully for some smart readers what is going to be a terrible disaster, perhaps some lives will be saved with this alert.

If you are planning in the very near future to travel to Europe, I would suggest you to reconsider those plans, and if you are American or Canadian and at present your are in Europe I think this is a good time to start to think in to pack bags and plan a trip going back to home.

The causal line that I am perceiving is very clear, we are approaching to a moment of incredible turbulence in Europe, something unexpected and fulminant is almost going to occur , it can be in just weeks from now, and believe me it will be the worst security crisis ever experienced by Europeans since WWII. NATO will affront a terrible fiasco, the alliance will try to react but it will be completely overwhelmed by the actions.

Unfortunately, what I have seen is not good at all, and possibly you are not going to believe me, but if the facts will run at the same pace I have foresaw them this is going to be worst than what anybody think possible. There is going to be a formidable move of troops from one extreme of the continent to the other, a so rapid, effective and demolishing military campaign that will shake entire countries, falling each one after the other like a castle built with deck cards, from the eastern Europe toward the Atlantic one.

This winter is going to be perhaps the worst one Europe will see in this century. Once again Vladimir Putin is planning to play his cards in the decisive moment, when is going to be more surprising an unexpected, and when he knows that he has all the choices to win, He is going to use the Gas supply dependency as a terrible weapon to do what only two men before him dreamed and achieved: Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler.

Again, this is a so serious warning, if you are wise please think carefully all your moves with respect to Europe, before it is going to be too late.

We are going to see that there are men with whom it is not smart to try to play games to, Putin will challenge the west in a way no body else have ever done, and at least in the short run he is going to show that winner takes all. He is very concerned that any move into Ukraine will boost a terrible reaction from NATO, so he will move precisely directly toward the points that reaction can come from.

Of course millions are going to experience the most horrible calamity ever described in History, but I am specially concerned with the so difficult situation that the Holy father, Pope Francis I will have to deal in the middle of this turmoil, he might face a terrible decision to take that his predecessor HH. Pius XII once had in mind: to abandon the Holy see or to perish on it.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/28/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Dear readers,

I want to farewell this 2014 year dedicating some words to my European readers. I know the future is plenty today of uncertainty, since the horizon is really cloudy and it seems that everything is pointing into a terrible crisis just to come for Europe, but the final outcome depend in great part of what the civil population along all the countries of the EU decide to do either to favor or to reject policies and attitudes of the governments that are contributing terribly to the total deterioration of relationships in between nations of the two extremes of the continent.

I would suggest prudence and a lot of analysis to see what are the consequences that everybody is going to pay if the so thin cord that still maintain linked the world economy and the political systems become cut, that is perhaps the only way to determine if it is sane or not to give to the Politicians all the responsibility of the decisions to take.

It is honestly a pity to see how the people that yesterday were working so hard to create an only one Europe joined by economic flows that could create wealth for everybody are now the first ones to support radical positions that only can break apart in a horrendous turmoil all what it was built along many generations of reconstruction after the last grave generalized European conflict.

I am referring to people like The German chancellor Mrs Angela Merkel, that was for many years a very efficient interlocutor and negotiator in between Russia and the west, but now has decided to join the extreme factions that are pushing for the explosion of a war in Ukraine, without being able to see that a war in that country by sure will trigger a mega conflict along all the continent.

My prayer now is for the coming of divine inspiration that can stop the collective madness that is now prevailing in many points of the world, the one boosted by the religious or political fundamentalists, the ultranationalists, the massive consumption of drugs and the new imperialisms.

We are seeing a really worrying crisis of values that goes and come across the Atlantic ocean, with dramatic episodes of racism, xenophobia and also chauvinism. This is the same if it happen with horrible deaths of people in the streets of any American city under the fire of crazy war veterans , mad police officers that are discrediting their own uniform, as well as fanatics that claim to have the right to promote violence in the name of any kind of intolerance, or any other civilians carrying war weapons that must not be in circulation or sale, or if this is occurring in Ukraine, in confrontations among peoples of the same ethnic and cultural background strongly divided by politics.

Be God merciful with all of us and listen this prayer for a peace and concord that is our only real option, our only possibility of survival and progress.

Here the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy, a light of hope that was brought to humanity from Eastern Europe and which devotion was spread to the world by a Slavic Pope.

www.youtube.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/17/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Still not seeing Civil war here in the US?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is so strange, I felt a ball in my gut reading. I don't post much on this site. But, I have always had vivid dreams, About a week ago I had one where the moon disappeared and the world was ending, it was a meaningful dream, when I have these dreams something always happens in my life, like whenever I am going to have a rough time in life, I believe that my child is going to have the same, she remembers every little detail about her dreams (But that is another story), I just came on the site to write about it and seen your story.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful

Hi Dear Lovelyful,

Dreams are the Oracle of God to humanity, the door of inspiration, the channel of intuition and the magic mirror through we can cross to the other side at least temporally.

Great Prophets of antiquity were practically in exclusive way great dreamers, that is the case of Joseph and Daniel, and we know by sure that St Joseph Bar Jacob, father of the only truly Messiah and our Saviour Jesus Christ, also had this gift.

I can't give you a definitive answer to your post, but if you were not influenced by a movie or a novel reading in late hours of night before to go to bed, the fact that moon disappear could mean an eclipse, a lunar one , in which something really important might occur.

Now, 2014-15 is a relatively short period of time to occur four in a road of these events, as it is actually happening, those are the so called red blood moons occurring each one in a particular important Holiday of the Hebrew calendar.

Pls read: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I am an optimistic person, in spite of all the people that sometimes think that it does not look very positive to post premonitions of grave events, in particular tragic ones. What I mean with this, is that I think everybody at this point we are living in History, young or old, rich or poor, is aware that we are not living in a particularly nice epoch, that our present is part of a difficult period that started with Sept 11th 2001 from the point of view of a terrible violent era, of hatred and terrorism of many kinds, in January of 2008 from the point of view of a series of terrible crisis of the world economy and in February of 2001 from the point of view of religious fundamentalism and intolerance , as it happened when the Taliban regime of Afghanistan decided to destroy all the fabulous millenary Buddhist monuments in that country.

Few people even remember in our days that last event I have mentioned, but it is interesting to seen the connection in between those three apparently isolated situations. The same political regime that backed up Osama Bin Laden, the intellectual author of the attack to the world trade center in NYC and the pentagon in Washington DC, was also responsible of one of the worst desecrations ever committed in History against any religious tradition. Also it is Interesting to see that the fall of the two towers of the world trade center was like a so negative omen of what it was going to be the fall of the global economy with the great recession occurred under the same administration in the USA.

Pls read:

www.rawa.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

These statues of Buddha were not idols as the barbarians that destroyed them claimed, they were monuments to the wisdom of one of the most important spiritual leaders of Humanity.

www.youtube.com...

Are these similarities mere coincidence? I don't think so, they reflect the real nature of the critical times we are living, characterized by one of the most fierce battles Satan ever have fought to destroy this world making the humanity to exterminate itself and then destroy it.

I would want to say that if definitively God sees with entire clarity, and he has the power to do so, that the humanity is going directly to a global annihilation , pushed by the political fanaticisms, the false nationalisms, the uncontrolled ambitions and religious fundamentalisms, I don't have any doubt that he will interfere in that process before to arrive to the point of no return.

In other words, God is not going to allow man to destroy what he has not created, what is also not his property, but what was given to him for free to be used for progress, in love and peace, not for destruction or to be used to build a harmonious civilization and not one based on abuse of power or the slavery of millions.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/21/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Dear cavtropper,

For the ones that like you are focusing their attention to the specially conflictive period that America is crossing, with all these series of terrible events of abuse of force by the police, preceded by a the so grave violence that exist in the streets of many important cities and followed by the retaliatory crazy actions like the one we saw today occurring in NYC, let me suggest to refer to my thread, opened years ago, in which I clearly predicted that we were going to see this internal crisis precisely during the Obama administration.

Here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, returning to what it is the subject of this particular thread, it comes to my attention that the same week in which two police officers were cowardly murdered in NYC, curiously none of them being white but of other ethnicities, it is also the week in which it has been evident from the cyber attack to Sony that the North Korean Chapter of this terrible chapter on the world History is still running.

www.newser.com...

It is not that President Obama does not want to call this by its name, it is that this cyber attack against one of the most emblematic companies of the market, has occurred precisely when he has been so much busy not in to how to solve the so many urgent issues America is having right now, problems that are evidence of lack of governability, like the violence in the streets, but in the so negative perspective of to try to create more pressure in the world economy to boost a collision with Russia, strategy that might be also a formidable boomerang that can easily bring us nothing else than a second global recession.

Be careful, please try to take this as a wise and friendly advise, who ever calls easily to detonate a war, to push traditionally brother nations to strike each one the other, like Ukraine and Russia, might be the first one to find one that he never even suspected might appear perhaps closer and sooner than also he never thought could be possible.

Pls check:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Barack Obama appeared in History in the beginning as another RFK or another FDR, an extremely popular Leader calling for the end of a non sense war, or to move away the nation from a economic platform that only menaced ruin for everybody. I am afraid that if the President do not think carefully the weight of all the decisions he is taking, lonely or under the assessment of perhaps not the best advisers, he could be remembered at future as another LBJ and possibly end his second term as sad as that Democratic President did it on 1969.

Again, my suggestion for all who read my posts is to pray, the world needs more than never before of good intentioned prayers, May God lead all our decisions and steps in the following year, preventing us to fall in the abyss of a generalized war that could be even more devastating than WWII or a global second recession that many think could be a second Great depression.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/21/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light
Dear Readers,

As we can see along more than a year under the circumstances created in Eastern Europe since the coup d'etait in Kiev of the winter of 2013-14, the western media has showed a clear lack of objectivity and impartial analysis of the crisis in Ukraine, so we are not getting at all more than only one version of the facts, always supporting a supposed defense of a small country by a relatively strong power.

The hidden version that is never openly discussed in the west media and press is that NATO is willing to install nuclear missiles in Ukraine, and that is all the interest of the EU and USA in that country, they dont care at all in their people or their problems, they just want to get a strategic position for nuclear weapons.

In that order of ideas, what ever Russia says is demonized or ignored. Are we aware of how grave and how incredibly risky or irresponsible is the politics that at present the west is playing in Ukraine?

Today a person with all the moral Authority to talk about world Peace and Democracy, the Nobel Peace Price Mr Mikhail Gorbachev is warning us that the west is carrying out a mad politics that only can push the world to a huge disaster, I think he is quite right and if we don't listen the voice of this man there is a lot we can at future to repent.

news.yahoo.com...

In 1962 President John F Kennedy launched an ultimatum to the USSR to remove any nuclear missiles from Cuba, precisely because USA can't tolerate to have such kind of foreign weapons next to its territory, so my question , and i think is the one many people in America, in Europe and in the world is asking:

With what moral authority NATO wants to do exactly the same in a country that is a neighbor with Russia? Are we really in the correct side of History? what is going on with countries that supposedly claim to be democracies and under the rule of Law to sponsor coup d'etats and try to enlarge at any cost spheres of influence?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What happened in march of last year when you said things are really going to heat up and change in the coming months?

I just wanted to help others to see how to handle the risks that we are going to face in the next weeks and months

Well you didn't really post anything for readers to see how to handle the next few weeks and months.

However you did post this reply to another member which I thought was better suited and directed at yourself

since you are entered in to an area in which easily you can compromise your own
credibility with all such statements that now look pathetic, so easy to be exposed as irresponsible and
incredible stubborn.

Bravo, you are one hell of funny person,

Oh and if you please would lecture us readers on manners and decorum that would be a blast of humor this site needs at the moment.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join