It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I clearly view a terrible curse incoming to America due to the Abortion legalization

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Let me release in this occasion a prediction that for my sorrow is based in the current attitude of the Obama Administration that decided to change the status of the Abortion on America and not precisely in the most ethical and convenient way, creating a so negative causal line that if remains enough can produce devastating consequences for the nation in one of the most critical moments ever recorded in our modern History.

I am really so worry to perceive that in a time in which the country and the world are demanding decisive wise actions to change the direction of the economy we see that, for our surprise, emerges this so incredibly wrong action that is promoting even more division and controversy in moments in which Unity and consensus are so urgently needed.

How can be an administration that supposedly invoked the defense of the most essential human rights to end the tortures and abuses of authority in Guantanamo, now is supporting the re-apparition of the so criminal practice of Abortion that constitutes probably the worst type, the most cruel and coward kind of death penalty?

Let me request with all my respect to Mr President Obama to reflect consciously if this is really an appropriate decision when America is needing like nothing before the blessing of the almighty God to help all of us to be able to surpass this so terrible crisis that the arrogance and madness of the "Holy" wars policy based on lies of the previous administration have caused.

What can we gain if the promise to stop the conflicts of the middle east, that is still pending of accomplishment, just to assure that no more of our youths continue dying overseas, it would be preceded by the so irresponsible authorization of the genocidal of millions of still not born Americans? Does not sound that as one of the major absurdities and contradictions of our epoch?

There are many so bad incoming events that have been delayed thanks to the divine intervention that have had mercy of us, let me mention just only some of them: A powerful Volcanic eruption near populated cities, A so devastating earthquake in California, the complete collapse of the Dollar, a Terrible financial crash of the American Bank system as well of the wall street market, this besides the danger of another terrible terrorist attack in American soil.

So do you think Mr. Obama this is time to tempt God against us? Do you think we are in position to defy him with so insolent new laws that actually do not defend any civil right but only promote the "legal" systematic violation of the ones of the most weak members of the society?

I pray today for the good sense, for the intervention of the Holy spirit that enter to the White house and really enlighten the mind of our rulers to understand that they were elected not to complicate even more the current situation but to work for the solution of the so many matters that constitutes the terrible Bush Legacy.

I am so sorry to tell these so hard words, but I promised that I would be also so exigent and rigorous to underline the mistakes of this administration as I was with the previous one, especially in ethical subjects.

Thanks for your attention and please meditate in my words, I usually do not give false alarms or wrong warnings.

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/8/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Lets see.

A crackhead mother with a heroin addiction and a baby in her belly with no father.

Yeah, let's go ahead and make another disabled, crippled, lifeform that can't even think for itself, and it's living a waste of a life and more than likely in pain every second of his/her existance.

Let's go right ahead, Let's go right ahead make sure that all those babies are born.

Yeah, that's a GREAT, GRAND, SUPER Idea.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well...

I think when the society start to determine who has the right to born or not to born it is time to meditate .......

if we are really living in a truly democratic system, if this is really the rule of the people, from the people and for the people or not?

How low we have fallen with respect to the high ideals of the founder fathers of America and with respect to the spirit of our constitution?

or

if our leaders are suffering of post-electoral Amnesia, to forget their compromises to respect the Constitution in its spirit and letter and to rule with the aid of God or in other words with the divine guidance and wisdom?

After All was not this exactly the same idea promoted during the Third Reich to purify the so called superior race? Was not the same fundamental of the Eugenics, project supported by the Nazi party?

It is a Tragedy that a Democratic administration is unable to see the difference between family planning or woman rights and genocide of millions of babies that have the right to demonstrate that there is still American dream, that the conditions or personal circumstances that surround the birth of a human being do not determine its future.

It is an irony my friend that it looks the same people that only 4 months ago were criticizing the way in which the modern Republican Party is accustomed to fix the social problems in America, by using the more weak and unprotected sectors of the society as soldiers for the so called preventive wars, now are unable to see that some members of this administration are trying to implement another more "original and effective way" to fix the same issues, attacking them in the "root", but this time aborting some millions of American instead to work hard to create a better future for all of us, the one that they promised in the campaign, and by thinking in great, with generosity and not with meanness.

The goal is still the same, to push America away of the crisis but with responsible work, intelligence and ethics and not cheating, especially when the result of that action is the systematic elimination of potential new citizens.

While there is still crisis of ethical values in this nation my job does not end, I will be here continue being the collective moral concious and saying the truth, it does matter how painful could be.

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/14/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

The Tragic homicide of Dr. George Tiller in Kansas when he was atended a religious service is the first part of the accomplishment of this prediction that I released around the Abortion.

Unfortunately all the pain of the family of this physician contrast a lot of his personal record as one of the most well known practician of Abortions in the country.

It is indeed difficult to decide which action would be more sacrilege if a muderer in a church, something horrible of course, or the presence of a "compassionate and qualified doctor " (hypocrates must be doing turns in his tomb), in the altar of God praying when his hands are spoted of the blood of hundreds of inocent babies, only because they have the bad luck that their irresponsible mothers didn't want to let them live and that current Laws could allow such a crime.

It is really sad to register this type of events, but it is even more that the ones that are now claiming for justice and respect for the human life are unfortunately linked with the industry of death that is systematically eliminating millions of none born Americans every year. ( only in 2005 more than 820000 abortions were practiced in the USA)

As I told in the begining of this thread again the so called activists of the woman "rights" will continue supporting their so selfish points of view and the society will remain indeferent for a while until new dramatic events, as this one, will shock the entire country to force everybody to judge if we are really living under the trully empire of the Justice and Freedom?.

The problem, as I can see here, is that Justice and Freedom not necesarily match in our days with Law and equity, a sad consequence of the moral crisis that America is suffering under the cynic tyrany of the false moral relativisms based on wrong concept of freedom from one side and the extremist violent sectarian fundamentalisms founded in a corrupt idea of power by the other.

It is really worrying to verify that when there are no thousands of young people dying in wars declared with false motifs only to promote the business of the weapon factories, there are hundreds of thousands dying in the womb of their mothers only to boost the business of the abortion clinics.

I only want to ask to all my readers what is going on with us? Are we really living in a fair society or not? is really this freedom? when the right to born does not exist at all in America? are we really trusting in God or only in the power of Gold? are we really living in Light or in the middle of the darkness?

Thanks,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

St. Matthew 26:52"Put away your sword," Jesus told him. "Those who use the sword will be killed by the sword.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I adore how some Christians want to rule you with things of this sort.

"You WILL give birth to this baby despite the tragecy that may come"

No we aren't in a free society. You want to say that we aren't living in a fair society. We certainly aren't because equality doesn't exist.

When a guy can marry another gy without the religious right fighting him...that's fair

Let's NOT tell people wha to do anymore. That's equal

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

IMO if a woman does'nt feel the time or circumstances are right to bring a new life into the world, then what right has anyone got to dictate that she should do so??
The reason our planet is in such a mess is mainly due to over-population.
Too many people--not enough resources. So what is the logic in forcing any female to go thro with the stress of an unwanted pregnancy

I'm not a pro-abortionist really--when I had my daughter my circumstances were far from ideal--I really struggled.
But it was the right move in my eyes at the time--but if I had decided the other way I would not have expected anyone or any law to stop me having an abortion.
It would be MY choice!!
Religion needs to wake up a bit to the real world.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Of course I expected to have huge attacks when I released this thread, and I understand them perfectly as part of the moral illness that is affecting America in our epoch, the same that is behind all the huge crisis in which we are living, that is moreover not only economical but moroever of ethical values, the foundations of any society.

I would want to ask to the lady that is reacting in a so furious way against my predictions, what is the " real world " you refer to with such emphasis? is the one of Egotism, the one of wrong understanding of personal freedom and right perhaps? is the one in which you declare to be the owner of other human life but you don't accept as femenist that anybody else is the owner of your own life, non your father and of course non your husband or any other man?

it is quite clear that in any society under the rule of Law the rights of one person ends where the rights of other person begins, and if a woman has the right to decide about many things, she cannot decide about the ones that affect the life of other human being, that by the way also has the right to be defended by the law, specially if in this case we are talking about her possible innocent not yet born son or daughter, well just in case if his or her mother does not realize that a new life in her womb is also human and so important for the ones really want to protect the society and do the will of God in this earth.

Thanks for your participation in this thread,

The angel of lightness

[edit on 6/5/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well alot of people differ on when an embryo is a human but this all comes back to a very specific question: why do YOU need the right to tell her what to do with her body? If she is living in sin by your standards then she'll burn. You don't get to decide that, your God does. You are supposed to love the sinner and hate the sin and keep your judgments inside. I know it offends you and your God is against it but the laws are quite simple in this country. I do wish every side would learn to leave the rest be.

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Okay i'm going tread carefully here.

If god exists (which i don't believe) and he has given mankind 'free will' then surely that gives every woman the right to decide for herself.

IF babies are born into sin. Then surely an unborn baby would go to heaven.

If Jesus told us not to judge. Then what exactly are you doing now? I'd say you're accusing women of being murderers.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Dear readers,

First at all let me clarify that in this case I can see that we are living the classic example of a human law that is contradicting a Divine Law, that is all the problem here. Now to let you understand what is going on here, I can say that a human law is the one that is applied by a goverment or a State over its citizens, but a Divine one is something that is applied to all the creation, humans or not humans, citizens of this country or of any other one.

How is the way in which God force the respect of his laws? by blessing the ones that respect them or by cursing the ones that defy them, so now these aborters physicians are suffering the consequence of a curse of God, it is nothing else nothing more.

It is a pitty that the Human genre have decided in our time to use the advance in Science and Technology to do what non other specie never has done: to systematically decide who has the right to born and who does not have it.

About if the woman is free to do what ever she wants with her own body let me say that if we follow such wrong line of thinking we must accept as normal and also as legal the terrorist attacks done by suicide persons in middle east that decide to exploid their own bodies with bombs, we also must accept that a person can sell his or her own vital organs in the black market for the higher bidder, we might accept prostitution as a normal profession, also why no accept too drogadiction as one of the most elemental rights of the individual?

Of course, and fortunately, the moral crisis we have in America have not reached yet such point of stupidity, although if we accept this precedent about Abortion it is not so far the day something like that can be also part of the "personal freedom".

There is terrible mistake when somebody say I can do what ever I want with my own body, is to think that we are owners of ourselves, that is a huge error, we are entirely property of God, we use our bodies, we live on them but we does not own them, if that would be the case we could do many other things by ourselves like to change the color of our eyes, enhance our inteligence from one day to the next, increase our height, change our genre or ethnicity or reduce our weight in seconds by only willing it, but we cannot do such things because even we don't know how to control our more basic biological functions,so how can we be owners of our bodies?

As I told since the begining of this thread we are dealing here with the consequences of the New Moral, the moral relativism that wants to put the society upside down in order to destroy anything that is related with traditional values and that push to impose to the society the materialism that is precisely destroying the world.

The legalization of Abortion is a terrible sin not because the Christians of many denominations codemn it, not because the Catholic church name it abomination, but moreover because it is usurpation of the prerrogative that only God has, when we approve or support it we are putting ourselves in the place of God, since he is the only one that can say who deserve to born and who does not. That is the dimension of this terrible Sin, is the epitome of the human soberbity.

By the way, today we can see another news that confirm my prediction about the terrible curse comming the country thanks to the legalization of the abortion. Check this report about the menace of new violent episodes in the country like the one occured in Kansas, this time given by the principal suspicious of that crime:
news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your participation, and I hope to have been able to enlighten your understanding.

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/7/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Pope claims condoms could make African Aids crisis worsePontiff's remarks on first visit to continent outrage health agencies trying to halt spread of HIV and Aids

If the natural order in africa is causing a disease, then why should God's frontman the Pope then suggest we not try and battle this disease with 'human law'.

Why is it wrong to try and stop the spread of HIV and AIDS?

How is the divine law protecting thousands and thousands and thousands of dying childen?

Can you see how people can get confused with this hypocrisy?

Or are you suggesting that Africa is cursed?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I think you decided to enter in the wrong thread, this is about abortion and its moral consequences, not about the debate or the Popes points of view of Aids and use of condoms.

Although your topic is interesting, I would suggest you to look in the so many threads open here in ATS or BTS for the correct one according with the problem you want to discuss.

thanks,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Frankly prostitution doesn't bother me at all. Who is that harming? The prostitute? That was her decision. The 'john'? He decided to hire her.

And FYI...this body of mine doesn't belong to your God.

My heart belongs to m wife
My body belongs to me
My soul belongs to my goddess (fortunately law says I can feel free to give it to her...not that it would matter anyway because I would regardless)

And until law changes then I am saying what the girl next to me does with her body is her decision

But then again...we are all free to believe as we like

Terrorism isn't the same. You are harming another.

In abortion you are flushing an embryo...a fetus...the problem comes in when you as an individual consider that fetus a life.

The thing is I myself would not envision aborting were I a woman. The thing is I am not one so who am I to tell her what to do?

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I think the problem here is to try to stay at least for some minutes in the shoes of a new human being, a one still in embrionic state, to think what can this creature feels when it is expulsed by the action of an intruder from the place supposely nature is nurturing him to become a person in only question of months. That new being, that is human since its DNA belongs to our specie, must be protected in its rights by the Law even in the case in which its own mother wants to violate them.

Abortion is setting the rights of one portion of the population, the bad women that decide to kill their own non yet born children, over the rights of the new generations, that is by definition a conflict of interests and also a vice of corruption in any law that try to legalize such procedures.

A thing can be defined as Legal but that does not make it fair or Just, since the history is plenty of examples of laws that favored and supported injustice in the past: Apartheid in SouthAfrica, prosecution of minorities on the Third Reich, extermination of opposition on Comunism, forced work under Francism, slavery under the Confederation, etc etc.

thanks for your participation in this thread,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/8/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Im so sorry to tell this, but my readers along years have learnt that I am who has the appropiate words to describe situations without making turns around them, without fear to tell the truth:

Planned Parenthood is the euphemistic name given by the goverment to the systematic practise of Abortion in the United States, is for that reason a way to legalize the destruction of millions of human lives in the wombs of sinful, insensible, selfish and denaturalized women, that are possesed absolutely by the demon.

www.c-span.org.../us-senate-debate-planned-parenthood-funding

Today, right now, there is a huge legal battle in the congress, specifically in the Senate, to remove funding to such an initiative, and my prayers are of course, as the ones of millions of faithful and respectful people of the God commands, that finally the removal of any sponsorship with public funding to the systematic murdering of unborn children can be achieved.

However, this is a really difficult battle to win, since populist and demagogic politicians insist to go ahead in such evil project, moved only by oportunistic political ambition.

Lets pray that the morality and the respect for the human life prevails, that finally what is ethically correct can win this battle, since if that would not happen I am afraid my prediction of years ago in this forum will reach complete fulfillment and we are going to see what is to play games with the divine patience and tempt the Anger of God.

please read:

news.yahoo.com...

Be aware that Any political regime that is supporting Abortion is defying the commandments of God and so it is cursing itself for such evilness and the nation is ruling. I said this just to don't give any excuse at future to anybody to blame God of the disasters that we will face if we insist to tolerate massive destruction of children on American soil, by the hands of physicians or health professionals that might be violating the most sacred vows of their profession in to do so.

thehill.com...

We have already starting to feel the weight of the divine punishment, lets make a balance of all what America has experienced since the time I released this same warning, by 2009:

The Volcanic eruption of Mt Redoubt in 2009
The devastating flood caused by Hurrican Sandy in the east coast, 2012
The Charlotte Island Megaquake 2012
The huge Crisis of Ukraine with the military invasion of Crimea, 2013
The second terrorist attack in Ameican soil, with the bombing of Boston Marathon, 2013
The 2 Volcanic eruptions of Mt Pavlof in 2014
The arise and expansion of ISIS along all middle east, 2014
The aggravation of the war in Iraq,
The explosion of the civil war in Syria,
The political collapse in Egypt,
The arrival of the ebola from Africa 2014
The second Greek economic crisis, 2015
The imminent risk of a shutdown of the goverment by lacking of funding
The erratic performance of the Stock markets
The wave of massacres committed by civilians in churches, univerisites and movie theaters.
The confrontation in between police and riots of protesters for violation of civil rights 2015

All are just preliminary signals of what is expecting to us if we insist into defy God.

www.nytimes.com...

My respect for all the honorable Senators that are fighting to stop the Planned Parenthood initiative this week, my prayers are for their success in to return America to a sensate understanding of respect for life.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/23/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Lets pray that the morality and the respect for the human life prevails...

I pray with you......but doubt this will happen. Our society has devolved to the point where selfishness and self-interest runs rampant, where moral values are decayed to the point of uselessness, where greed and avarice rule not only the marketplace but the halls of government, where "sustainability" of the earth is celebrated while the slaughter of defenseless innocents is applauded, where worship of Deity is mocked but worthless celebrity is idolized. When a nation - a world - turns its back on God the consequences that follow can only be terrible.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now legaluzed abortion is Obama's fault?

originally posted by: The angel of light
Dear Readers,

Let me release in this occasion a prediction that for my sorrow is based in the current attitude of the Obama Administration that decided to change the status of the Abortion on America and not precisely in the most ethical and convenient way, creating a so negative causal line that if remains enough can produce devastating consequences for the nation in one of the most critical moments ever recorded in our modern History.

I am really so worry to perceive that in a time in which the country and the world are demanding decisive wise actions to change the direction of the economy we see that, for our surprise, emerges this so incredibly wrong action that is promoting even more division and controversy in moments in which Unity and consensus are so urgently needed.

How can be an administration that supposedly invoked the defense of the most essential human rights to end the tortures and abuses of authority in Guantanamo, now is supporting the re-apparition of the so criminal practice of Abortion that constitutes probably the worst type, the most cruel and coward kind of death penalty?

Let me request with all my respect to Mr President Obama to reflect consciously if this is really an appropriate decision when America is needing like nothing before the blessing of the almighty God to help all of us to be able to surpass this so terrible crisis that the arrogance and madness of the "Holy" wars policy based on lies of the previous administration have caused.

What can we gain if the promise to stop the conflicts of the middle east, that is still pending of accomplishment, just to assure that no more of our youths continue dying overseas, it would be preceded by the so irresponsible authorization of the genocidal of millions of still not born Americans? Does not sound that as one of the major absurdities and contradictions of our epoch?

There are many so bad incoming events that have been delayed thanks to the divine intervention that have had mercy of us, let me mention just only some of them: A powerful Volcanic eruption near populated cities, A so devastating earthquake in California, the complete collapse of the Dollar, a Terrible financial crash of the American Bank system as well of the wall street market, this besides the danger of another terrible terrorist attack in American soil.

So do you think Mr. Obama this is time to tempt God against us? Do you think we are in position to defy him with so insolent new laws that actually do not defend any civil right but only promote the "legal" systematic violation of the ones of the most weak members of the society?

I pray today for the good sense, for the intervention of the Holy spirit that enter to the White house and really enlighten the mind of our rulers to understand that they were elected not to complicate even more the current situation but to work for the solution of the so many matters that constitutes the terrible Bush Legacy.

I am so sorry to tell these so hard words, but I promised that I would be also so exigent and rigorous to underline the mistakes of this administration as I was with the previous one, especially in ethical subjects.

Thanks for your attention and please meditate in my words, I usually do not give false alarms or wrong warnings.

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 2/8/2009 by The angel of light]

edit on 9/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
but, society isn't deciding weather any particular fetus should live or die, the mother is. the mother is, more than any one else able to connect with the fetus in her womb. she is also the most qualified to assess the circumstances surrounding her, her finances, and with the help of her physician, the risks involved in the pregnancy.
it seems to me that it is you who wants society to decide who lives or dies, which risks are too great, which aren't, and well, as someone already mentioned, there are many babies being aborted now that have some pretty bad deformities that will prohibit them from living more than a few hours, or living any kind of meaningful life, who well if the were to be born, we would have a responsibility to do everything possible to ensure their survival.......that's a heck of a lot of money spent right there. much of it falling to the taxpayers to pay. I don't think it would be long before the gov't would end up having to decide which babies should be aborted. have you ever met someone who actually had an abortion legally forced on them that they didn't want to have? I have, and well, it seems to have messed her up quite a bit really.

abortion has always existed, and well there was a time when the eugenics was forcefully sterializing entire groups of people in this country, when they were forcefully aborting babies against the mother's will.
if you want my opinion, it's better to just leave it in the hands of the mother and her doctor.

by the way, when a women has an abortion, well she might be responding to a threat to her life, a threat to her health, a threat to her finances, a threat to her way of life.
when we went to war with Iraq, wasn't it because we saw those same threats. gee, at least the women is responding to threats that close enough to home that she could see that they were real.... not some made up hysteria by a bunch of politicians bent on domination! god didn't judge us for bombing cities and villages to oblivion...."to protect our way of life" I doubt if he will act against our nation because some women decide they don't want to have another child!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Excuse me, but the argument that a woman is the one that decides is absolutely unacceptable to the sight of God, no woman on this world has any right over the life of any child conceived through her, life only belongs to God, he is the only one that can decide who lives and who does not.

In a society under the rule of law, the justice is blind, it can make distinctions is to who is judging. The right of one American can't be over the right of another, we can't give freedom to a Mother to kill his son or daughter arguing that is her freedom to decide that, what kind of ethics is that? what kind of upside down society is this policy engendering? The one in which we are living with extreme violence in the streets everywere? The point of view you are trying to deffend is not only against God but against a sane interpretation of Rule of Law.

The excuse you are trying to use to justify the immoral way a great sector of the Democratic party is behaving in to endorse planned parenthood is a perverted sense of personal freedom, is a very hypocritidcal way to try to wash the hands of politicians in the mess that they are allowing to come to this country.

A child is not a threat, that point of view only reveal the darkening of the human thought under the effect of so much sin, and by the way is a pretty coward argument, to murder children in the womb of their mothers is a capital Sin, the hell is crowed of people that committed or created the conditions to the execution of Abortions.

There are ways to prevent conception before that take place, so Abortion can be also prevented, whoever does not act with responsibility with its own sexuality can't later blame a child for its arrival to this world, what this country is really in need is of good and responsible sexual education, in moral values by the way.

Moral education is what is needed not massive extermination of children.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/23/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join