reply to post by The angel of light
Let me return to this thread that was created based on a vision revealed to me about a year ago, concerning facts that were going to occur in our
current time frame.
There are aspects of this thread that deserve a second glance and comments after a revision of the facts:
1) The Surprising Invasion in the east took effectively place, less than 9 months after its prediction,
although not in the Peninsula of
Korea but in the Crimea( Krim in Russian and Ukrainian) , as I thought it was going to be the case, but from the federation of Russia to Ukraine.
Interestingly the war actions we are seeing this week are today matter of speculation all along the media for the so high risk of use of the nuclear
arsenal in the resolution of this conflict.
2) It is clearly that the two sides that are confronted in Ukraine in general and Crimea in Particular, are in the background NATO and Russia of
course, in spite that the vanguard of the actions might be in hands of nationalist Ukrainians and Pro Russian ones. These two super military
powers were clearly mentioned with their respective leaders in the launching post of the thread.
3) Nato forces of Europe might be involved soon or later in this conflict and that will carry the participation of the USA in the actions, in the
side of Ukraine. It is difficult that other countries of the Commonwealth as Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa cannot be involved if
England is forced to take part on the war in accomplishment of its international compromises in NATO. Countries like Japan, South Korea, Phillipines,
Taiwan, Indonesia will also play a role since they can give Americans that opportunity to hit Russia from the back.
4) Now, what allies can Russia invoke in its support? well, obeying the logic of the geopolitics , associates of Putin that have been so close to
him in the last years as: Belarus, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Syria, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Equator, and it is likely that of course
North Korea or China will backup him in exchange of his support to their own interests in far east against Japan and South Korea.
5) The conflict was not triggered directly by anything occurred in the Olympics of Sochi, but started with a political coup happend in Ukraine the
day after the Olympia was closed and with a formal declaration of war just a week after they finished, something that shows that the timing of this
vision was correct.
There were acts of Terrorism in Russia in the same time frame of the Olympia, although not in Sochi but primarily in
6) There were many critics of this thread that expressed clearly skepticism of the Missiles capability of North Korea against USA, well I think now it
is clear that it was not exaggerated the Claim of the thread that this was going to be a very surprising Invasion and also that might trigger a
Nuclear Armageddon since Russia indeed has all that capability to confront NATO and the USA .
Thanks for your attention,
Of course comments are welcome,
The Angel of lightness
edit on 3/4/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)