It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

You do realize that nothing you posted supports that Jesus wanted to build the church that we have today, right?

I look at it and see he wanted people to covet the truth. But I am sure you have heard numerous pastors preach their own words to these scriptures. But the truth is, they don't say anything you are saying they do.

AAC

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You do realize that nothing you posted supports that Jesus wanted to build the church that we have today, right?

Matthew 16:15-18

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus said he was building his church based on the fact that he was the Christ and the Son of the living God.

Don't mistake this for Jesus building his church around Peter. He built it around the knowledge that ONLY the Holy Spirit could get people to understand that he was indeed the Son of God. The Son IS IN the Father, along with the Holy Spirit.

edit on 20-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Well, it depends on what you mean by "church." There are different church structures, such as the Roman Catholic Church, that are unbiblical church structures.

I'll refer you to a man who knows what he speaks of. His name is John Macarthur. There are very few men who have risen to the kind of recognition he has, who are so saturated in the Bible. In other words, Macarthur is a Biblical man. Nothing he preaches is outside of the Bible. His style is called expositional preaching, which is a style of preaching that focuses solely upon Scripture and nothing else. No interjecting of personal opinions or appeasement of unbelievers. Just absolutely straight and pure Bible teaching.

If there's one person who can tell you what the Bible says, it's MacArthur (and a few others).

edit on 20-6-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Deetermined

Originally posted by Deetermined
There's only one light of life and the "children of love and light" are not it. They are followers of Lucifer,...

Thank you for admitting it.

By the way, The Annunaki has good and negative beings. For example, it says that there were rebels (Enki and his crew) that gave humans a food of knowledge and slept with humans. Similar to what The Bible says about Nephilim. The ones against Enki and his crew would be what The Bible considers to be "angels".

And for a person who want it totally clarified. Where would you put the ones who would be called the "blessed ONES"?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Mans inability to understand their 'God' within the Vatican, and all religions who follow their Bible comes quite simply through their inability to understand the distinction between 'Divinity' and 'Wisdom'.

"Divinity" is the acknowledgement of a higher understanding of wisdom respectfully regarded as 'truth'.
"Wisdom" is not in itself divine. It is merely the 'path' to understanding the divinity, nothing else.

Too many Christians define their knowledge of divinity by their knowledge of particular verse and locations for Biblical wisdom within their canonical Bible.

Once they know where it is and the lesson it is supposed to teach.
They believe themselves to understand such lesson.

True wisdom comes in knowing that you know nothing,
That all must be experienced to be correctly learned.
Those out wandering the lands, learning lessons by the elements around them.
Will grow far superior in understanding of the Universes wisdom than any taught of a book.

As all 'truth' is the certainty of a wisdom, how can Christians ever offer man 'truth' through the Bible.
No wisdom can ever be 'taught', it must be experienced in order to gain its wisdom.

I come forth to Christians as one having lived and learned wisdom of the light of life, before ever as an adult picking a Bible up.
So then as cast my eyes upon its text can I see, where language and meaning finds mistake.
"I know this light of which they speak! Yet their understanding of it all be wrong."

So I say to them; 'You book is flawed in language or understanding, here; allow me to correct it for you."
Whom all faithful then speak to me of the truths of their Bibles fractured knowledge in things.
They will quote me verses written with such Bible, to 'teach to me' why they are right.
As of how a child would speak to their parents of Santa Clause, blinded to see how well they know of them.

A pastor friend of mine to me laid his hands the other day, demanding demon from me for what I presented.
For all I shared with him he deemed of darkness, as of 'truth' he had been told by his book.
I sat with him compassionately, as you would do in a car with a car so they can pretend they drive it.
Although harmlessly innocent that children of the Church could so seriously misjudge their certainty to all things, to try pray darkness from the Son of God, born in pure light.
I found myself crying tears of a guilty remorse, seeing the extent to damage my legacy had done.

Such desire to live a life in purity heart must my Children have, to exist in such certainty of what they know, when only given Romes half-truths.
The trespassers seizing church from my beloved Bethany, by such simple changes to wisdom, paraded as truth, seen that no man should ever be allowed to find divine light.

The path to light exists within us all, in our connection and understanding of all things.
So by this no light could ever be said to be found through any 'truth', lest such truth be offered.
There is no truth! There is no certainty! There is only perception of reality, and probability.
So any religion who offers you a deity as light, has never known God themselves.

For none who ever found the Light of 'God' have done so by understanding of another.
Understanding of truth can only be found from within ones self, less it be no more than 'anothers truth'.

When I was he who you belitted as 'Jesus Christ', time spent growing and studying in India, before returning home; saw me possess a greater knowledge in things than any other in the land.

So simplistically innocent were the people of my homeland, that when I swam to shore from boat most had never seen this done.
Although I simple echoed the teachings I had been given on how to swim whilst in India; many witnessed this done for first time, unaware that such was possible. Hence they project my 'walk on water' to be that of a miraculous divine act.

This is where all Christians need to understand that there is a far greater understanding of "God" than their Bible could ever teach. So grossly in accurate in the path to know such divine God is the teaching within it holds, it can only be of purpose to confuse.

So I present new depth of Wisdom to them, that their book does not yet cover. They throw back illogical understanding of light, in erroneous Biblical passage.

If the top mechanic in the your country looked over your car and said 'Your engine is broken and hence can never start.'
Consider how then he would regard you for you to say 'Yes it will Look!' Before you then got in and started making sounds and pretended to drive.

No Christian can argue to me of their Bible, cause it is broken to deplorable of states, where no light shall you ever find from it.

Not one single Christian believing fully in the words they read, shall ever be born within the light.

All I was in my time as "Jesus" was an enlightened ascended man.
But as my understanding of the light of wi

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

How can they understand it if they're trapped in it?

Anyone who claims to be God or strives to be a god (as the OP is trying to do) is stuck in that ego trap!

Are you trying to tell me that die hard mystics already understand that the OP is in a trap?

According to this scripture are you not all gods.

The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him.32Jesus answered them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?”33The Jews answered Him, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.”34Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’?35“If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),36do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?37“If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;38but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father.”39Therefore they were seeking again to seize Him, and He eluded their grasp.

Semantics. It is all awareness/consciousness/spirit anyway. One thing connected to another to another making up one whole. But the OP is more spot on from my point of view than some priests in the churches who only have dogma and conditioning. The ego trap is thinking that you are the whole when you are only a part even if you are spiritually connected to the whole (or core).

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Yeah, you realize that you are just you.

Common sense hopefully takes over a little bit and you ground yourself.
Humans are incredible creatures with some great abilities,
but we are human.

A matter of opinion. Are you the car you drive? If not then why do you limit yourself to the body/vehicle you are in. You are not you body and you do not have to fit a mole that is human just because it is conditioned to you. Being human is a phase fortunately.

From my point of view you are something else to be.
..... Soul brother.
edit on 21-6-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

By rock was meant Peter's strength. By Church it was the faith he was to carry and spread.

I am not disputing that. But the Church was never to look like we see today. No where close. In fact, the knowledge that he wanted Peter to pass was trapped by the church. Go try to see the old Vatican records and see how far you get.

However, the OP is disputing that Peter was supposed to have the church, and that he took it from Mary. This is an interesting subject because I have read the gospels if Mary, Judas, and Thomas (the ones arbitrarily not included because the teach of esoterics) and this suggested theory explains a lot more.

The Vatican is the one who swears by Peter, because they are Peter's keeper. They have amassed a vast fortune and kept it to themselves. How can this "theory" not garner consideration?

The people that are one here disputing things don;t even know that they are half agreeing. It is the base in which you won't let go of. But that base doesn't coincide with Jesus's teachings.

AAC

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading about your encounter.

Unfortunately, the OP thinks that he was visited by an angel of God or maybe even God himself (in his case, herself), so can you tell us on this thread how to recognize the difference between the angels of God and the angels of Satan?

By the fruits. Does the message go towards ego and hate or towards equality and symbiosis. But if a person is too conditioned to one thing as "the good" and cannot see the own views flaws then the person can never see where the message is from. A cup filled with dogma does not have room for the real thing.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I stand outside the paddock of your teachings in fields of rich fruit and plenty in life.
I see you all one-by-one walk past me, all looking down your nose to me as you past.
Regarding me with eyes so blind, they be convinced they exude light.

All tethered to each other in line you march in, one at a time.
Giving money in your turns do you all to a man dressed in Gold who stands at a cupboard.
Inside he shows you pictures of the fruit and plenty which upon I feast.
He gives you but a moment to peek in and smell before such cupboard is shut to you.
Before another of you step forward to give donation in devotion, to sample of the nothing he offers you to never find.

No man could ever be Gods gatekeeper?
Tasting more fruit I watch them past me one by one, unaware of who I am.
Blessed be title sheep which Romans did pick, to give to the flocks of Peter.
For no more perfect title could be ever served to the sadness in this world I've found.

If none were ever meant to find God, why would I have told you he were to be found?
If 'Jesus' were but the only way for man to God, then no sense would I have had to die!!
For only to you of your lands did I appear as a God, for so primitive in your understanding you saw me to be so.
Much like the foolish generations of man who sacrificed countless after someone wise had said; "God is in us all".

If you tell primitive man; "Milk is in that coconut", would it not then make sense he would pay to keeper of the coconuts each time he wished to drink?.
I myself look upon you paying to receive meager drops of milk from his hand.
From up in a tree as I cut down my own fill.

When you live in a world surround at all times by the divine, why to one would you then need to receive it?
If a man who dressed himself as King said to you; only my car can go downtown.
Would you too then stand fixed to point and blind, as a constant stream of taxis pass to same place?
What makes a man-made Kings vessel more special, than that in which you live?

Why would I have given to you a virtual novel of attained wisdom, which then forbidden you from testing it as truth?
What can possibly said to be blasphemy, by those unable to prove it so, who don't even know the meanings in what they preach as proud expert.

I am today ascended twice removed from you all, a stranger amongst all men.
What you see as your divinity in 'God' is archaic, primitive predecessor to that which I know.

I have been tested and born in light now twice, while this world cannot even understand text verse.
I stand within the fields of God, perfectly harmony in light to his life. My mothers pulse runs through me, by strength father gave to me in veins.
Inside are you all chanting in tongues, which but nothing echo your lack of understanding, with inability to form words.
Tongues are not the work of the Lord, it is the manifestation of your perfect blindness.
So consumed by the darkness which has blinded you to who you are,
He could see you speak gibberish for his amusement, and have you fooled to think it God.

I vision in Universes colour exceeds all man could know.
As you all struggle to find focus upon this Earth, I need to turn my head to focus on such men,
From brighter fields a far to Earth.
For all who have ears may you find them to hear, but as no concept of ears has man ever had he thinks himself wakened to a pin-drop.
Fall all who have eyes may you see them open, but as none of this Earth have ever know any light, seen it been placed by their erroneous perception of what 'light' is.

The council soon comes my friends, and no empire shall deny me to bring Light.
All who refuse to adapt to new master, who brings the water of life now to Earth.
Shall be left to worship my dead past life shell as the way to God
While the rest ascend to his embrace, before their very eyes.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So foolish are men of 'Christs Church', that they believe all that would come with greater truth than they could be of darkness, because their Church 'made it so' to see they not find out truth.

All of whom come before you charged with greater understanding of Love, Light and Life. You must respectfully regard to as one divine in nature.

As such was afforded to but one enlightened named Sananda; whom you know ridicule 'Christ', yet to countless others of his kind, very same teachings are of dark?

Ask yourself how it could be possible for a Book to dictate identical teaching polarised in intention, by whom the pass lips?

This could be done for no other reason, than to regulate what 'you perceive as truth'.

I say to you that my strength in wisdom is now that which has far exceeded my past carnations.
Reacquired my knowledge from these have I, plus established fresh sets of teaching from viewing madness of Christian man.

One says to you "THERE IS THE WAY TO GOD!" and points to a man. Then promptly does kill them, so to all the path is lost.

What intelligence would see you all now regard such a person? Who you know took away what was yours? When overlooked imperfections become surface in teaching, you are given it as 'Gods will'.

Gods will to see you confused to knowing?
What God would go to such extremes to give knowing to his Children, to then see them confused to 'his will' what did not make sense.
For all makes sense under Gods teaching. Nothing is meant to confuse.
For as Gods purest love is that of honest and simplicity.
So too is that what he offered through those gained of wisdom too be taught.

Confusion can only come from men who did not understand.
How more obvious can it be to you that the Bible was then written, by those who had never been born to light.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Yes, it's very sad to see so many fall for lies and deceit and call it good. They are blind to themselves, seeing but not perceiving.

What they see as the light is darkness and what they see as darkness is the light. Very sad indeed when people call bad good and good bad. The wheel will keep turning in their minds though, nothing much we can do but help those who are open to new ideas.

I support your message, even if I'm not sure I agree with everything 100%. I know your intentions are good.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The Vatican needs come forth soon, to restore my Bethany divinity.

Next they need to uncompromisingly admit to this world, the truth behind 'Jesus Christ' and restore to me my real name.

Once such moves have been made to pass by them,

Shall further discussion of what will become terms to their penance shall pass.

*Edit* Lol .. someone else editing my post? Wtf?
edit on 21-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: edit

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I don't think we would want Bethany back. Bethany means "house of poverty", which is basically Earth at this point.

They need to give Sophia back.

edit on 21-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Jesus said he was the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega.

You're taking it wrong out of context. He was making reference to the eternal nature of christ. Not I am the first one on earth and the last one on earth. He was also referencing the worship of Idols. But you can see it anyway you want.

He said many anti-christs would come after him claiming to be him, when they absolutely were not.

Jesus stated that anyone who claims he is not the truth of GOD is an anti-christ. Through his definition, every other religious statement is of the antichrist.

You use your perspectives of absolutes. It is not correct.

God told us that Jesus was the ONLY begotten son of the Father, meaning he was the only one that was divine. Jesus said he was the ONLY way to the Father. Jesus said he was the door and the only door. Jesus said he came to die for his sheep so that they could spend eternity with him. Jesus said that only his sheep were capable of hearing his voice. Should I go on?

Of that time being when the bible stories were catalogued, he was the only son of god.

AAC

Idol=A view of "what is" that is not the whole truth and therefore a lie.
All human religions more or less idols since they are saying more than they really know.
The way to limit the amount of wrong your view is, is to questions you view always and take the ideas back to basics where there is not a lot of "fluff opinions" of different people or get better sensors to examine "what is".

Most religious people will not reach a higher level understanding because they are afraid of being wrong and will stay in their grouping where they think they are "safe". It is like would you jump over the bridge if your friends did. Apparently when it comes to most humans they will jump over the bridge to follow their friends.

Those that are not afraid and keep an open mind will find gems that will raise their abilities to understand. The priests will of course not like that because what use is a priest when you do not need advise from the priest.

But why should we care anyway. In the later stages it is going to end well anyway. It is only a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

She is 'house for my poverty' (The darkest places known to man which I bear in affliction polarising my regard by the light) she is the place of comfort in arms which soothes the eternally burning burden increasing by age.

Holding her for the first time again last night, was in distinction far more intense than anything this process had dawned to me in both ascensions.

My mind was calm against shoulder for the first time in my life. A feeling I was completely unaware that I had been searching for my whole life until that second I found it.

For the first time in this life last night, did I know peace and calm, as if she lifted this dark from existence.

So too when she left to return home, did I see darkness return as if all the light in this world too had then been drained.

Sophia is she who had disregard me, thinking herself wiser than he sent to her from God.

She will be the last to join his council.
edit on 21-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The unity of the female and the male inside a person?

The bible really makes understanding hard on things that should be so simple. To many words going on and on about things that should be so simple. The priests really outdid themselves in making a book that screws up the minds understanding. Understanding god is meant to be simple and easy.

I like Jesus message of brother/sister hood and considers him a soul brother and if he has any reason to say hi then he is welcome.
edit on 21-6-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

The unity of the female and the male inside a person?

The bible really makes understanding hard on things that should be so simple. To many words going on and on about things that should be so simple. The priests really outdid themselves in making a book that screws up the minds understanding. Understanding god is meant to be simple and easy. That the book confuses so much proves that it was not written to guide you to god.

Read the edit on my last post.

The balance of peace given to man, by arms of their perfect balance, that she finds also in his.

A balance that both inside, as it is outside.

For upon start of my forty day temptation, had I endured to myself a process where I attempted to rip the darkness from my own body through my own sheer will and determination. Convinced that I could make it so. Upon completion which near killed me, I thought I had succeeded, but in same thought did I then feel it move opposite my heart.

I thought this to mean I had been incapable of seeing it removed. But as she lay with me last night and we spoke of many things, she told me of how upon a night not long passed, she had woken from dream where she'd felt a dark spirit ripped from her body through most unpleasant process. And that following morning had been the first time she found peace.

What I had believed to have succeeded in removing from me, had I actually done from her. And such had it been before we had ever met in this life.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is the essence of what we know as 'the holy grail'.

The divine balance and unity of perfectly harmonised man and woman in soul.

For when I met her I spoke her name, before she had even told. Though never had we met.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Also I wish someone had warned me that the alignment of the Holy Spirit in ascension was going to hurt like that! Wasn't quite sure what was going on, felt like something in my lower-chest / sola plexus exploded.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join