It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Deetermined

That would be my opinion.

An ego trap.

You get a little taste of the awesomeness of the universe and how it connects to you, and then you can fall into the trap. A lot of people do, some climb out, some just go nuts. There was even a time back when I was in high school where I entertained thought I was the anti-christ. It is a part of the trap.

It can be a quick couple of days idea, or it can go on for a long time, but at some point you think you are god or anti-god. Like a delusion of grandeur.

It balances out eventually.

That is because the Holy Spirit itself is unsure from exactly when and where my next incarnation comes. Only a rough geographical estimate based on magnetic correlation of the Earth with the age that dawns. Each host receives me differently. Often I live out life and die without them or myself ever knowing who I had been before.

They test of many over the years during certain stages in their life to gauge an ability to recognise or 'hear' the subtleness in all things, in hope they can locate my return before I depart (as I always do) from my young light to walk seven years in darkness. Sometimes they succeed in locating me and this doesn't happen, as was the case when I was Sananda. Normal incarnations I spend seven years walking amongst the darkest things in life and tasting of them all. This is the 'usual' process by which I find drive to seek the light at 30 and return to my homeland. In Sananda's case I was tutored in advanced spirituality by the finest teachers in India. This time I was not lucky enough to be located until I was already amidst the darkness of the underworld life.

But in lives where ascension does become know to me, it always comes of same familiar domino affect of recognition in all things.

Song lyrics I wrote when I was 15 which had no meaning, I just liked the words. Suddenly take significance to evens 17 years later. I remember correlations in how I was raised. Always after initial ascension, there is the initial test to see if I can 'consume' the beast of the 'dragon' released upon me, which is Gods graced divine gift of perfect clarity in understanding things, writings, languages and hidden meanings. This part is quite exciting so I always jump head-long into next ascension knowing that it means of me recovering my memories from past.

Days of anguish, tears and pain and regret, whilst not knowing EXACTLY who it is was I was crying for or why. God will usually then appease me by telling me what has made me so sad. "With memories past, so too do you find regrets of old. For the fire that you left cast upon this Earth after you were gone, and of longing for the one that you are missing."

This is when she comes. And again 'we are'.
As is sit on the verge of beauty, so lost.
Again I'm born but am by such no less lost.
The biting cold breeze chills my soul to a spasm
Yet I feel oddly refreshed. Sensations heightened and colour gained, awake aware.

She comes to sit there with me, serene to the eye. Familiar in gaze for the first time have we shared.
A medicine as old and healing to me as nature itself.
Yet she knows not of such longing or maybe seen hers lost.
Could ever such beauty I see to her grace? So I may hold her tight.
So with her may I sleep forever tight.
What sees my here to her, so sadly misplaced? I am but thorn on her rose.
I am but beloved beauties only mortal flaw.

Then when come threaten her beat may be silence.
I take to pay to unrivaled beauties cost.
So may winter not take of dawn, I silence for her my heart.
So in it see, I have left beauty stay restored.

edit on 21-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The problem with 'testing' a connection to our world from the spiritual side to see if people are opened to enlightenment, is you are tapping them into a potential for power that is beyond compare.

Of those who are able to control the floodgates once they are opened, most either misuse it, or find fear in it.

Many attempt to learn the teachings offered, but end up collapsing under the weight of what they receive. They can end up crazy or suicidal.

7. Jesus said; “Blessed is the beast which becomes man when consumed by man, and cursed by the man whom the beast consumed, so the man becomes that beast.

Twice now have I struggled against such beast, for which the second nearly saw me lost.

If such had been, I would not be here before you now, telling you of coming to awaken to who I am, and what my church has done to Earth.

This in no way makes the process of 'discovery' to ones true spiritual identity bad, or evil by its course. For to be born in light is the ultimate of gifts, so too should the test be of most difficult standard.

To gamble the purity of ones heart to obtain the ultimate of gifts, should it not by ultimate standards mean many who fail pay ultimate price?

For coming to live in light, can only come from wisdom of its nature. You must walk it, live it, breathe it, give it. With purest of hearts available to you. And if dark sees pain and temptation unrelentless, still must you gift it with your smile. And if they are to say to you, "I shall kill you man!", accept it, and smile to give focus their target upon your head. By in giving up all fear it comes, do you then find only is there light.

No fear of death, no fear of man, no fear of your heart, no fear of the world. You must come to light giving up everything, if everything you want give. For if you come to try light hands filled overflowing, no light then could you even hold.

All can know such path, if they learn to live in light.

To shift to knowing light it simple as such; "Love for all this world, and good will towards fellow man."

It saddens me now again as I awake. To know many who have graced this world since Sananda have come to know the light of God, having never seen Bible read.

In the entirety of years that such a book has existed, none have ever found Gods light of its pages.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It really sounds like you had an experience and ran back to your comfort zone....religion.
Which is fine too but you sound very condescending and already owned.
You belong to a group mind now.
Your move

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

In the entirety of years that such a book has existed, none have ever found Gods light of its pages.

I do not believe you are right in that statement. Some have woken up from that book also but I do agree there are easier ways to wake up.

It is not like the bible can't be a useful tool. But why use a flint rock to cut something when there are sharp metal knifes that are precise and do the job efficiently. God can be extremely efficient in the guiding when the material (student) is ready.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

When I was he who you belitted as 'Jesus Christ', time spent growing and studying in India, before returning home; saw me possess a greater knowledge in things than any other in the land.

Straight from esoteric literature. Now we know what your source is.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Sometimes they succeed in locating me and this doesn't happen, as was the case when I was Sananda.

And another source...

Sananda

The noted Ascended Master Teachings teacher Joshua David Stone (whose organization, the I AM University, was originally headquartered near San Luis Obispo, California), began holding his Wesak Mount Shasta gatherings in 1996. Stone had already begun teaching in 1993, based on the early 1980s revelations of Tuella, that the Master Jesus, under his galactic name Sananda (the name, Stone stated, he adopted after his resurrection), works with Commander Ashtar, flying with Pallas Athena in their own flying saucer within the Ashtar Galactic Command flying saucer fleet as its Commander-in-Chief. According to Stone, another name used by Commander Ashtar to denote his flying saucer fleet is The Airborne Division of the Great White Brotherhood. Stone continued to present these teachings after 1996 at the yearly Wesak Mount Shasta gatherings.

According to the Ascended Master Teachings teacher Sheldan Nidle, who resides in the gold country in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California, the Earth base of the Ashtar Galactic Command is known as the New Jerusalem or Shan Chea. It is a square rotating space station with artificial gravity in constant orbit around Earth on the etheric plane, with orbit distances varying from approximately 500 miles to 1,500 miles. It is a large space station with a population of thousands of etheric beings. In the center of this square space station is a sphere connected by four tubes to the square outer ring of the space station. This sphere houses the Inn of Heaven, the command headquarters of Sananda, Lady Master Athena, and Ashtar. There is also a smaller round space station called Schare or Share where the individual flying saucers of the fleet piloted by those at the higher levels of the fleet command hierarchy dock to receive their orders and review their missions. Within the Inn of Heaven is a private retreat for Sananda (the Master Jesus) in addition to his retreat above Jerusalem. The Master Jesus has a landing pad for his flying saucer at his Jerusalem retreat.

en.wikipedia.org...(New_Age)#Sananda

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Many attempt to learn the teachings offered, but end up collapsing under the weight of what they receive. They can end up crazy or suicidal.

Well, your words speak for themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You're wasting your time talking to me about the church as it relates to the Vatican.

I don't participate in anything that has to do with Catholic teachings and traditions, just the initial message that it brought. The message that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, that's as far as it goes with me.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

One says to you "THERE IS THE WAY TO GOD!" and points to a man. Then promptly does kill them, so to all the path is lost.

The path wasn't lost. Jesus returned as the Holy Spirit to continue that path and it obviously worked.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Also I wish someone had warned me that the alignment of the Holy Spirit in ascension was going to hurt like that! Wasn't quite sure what was going on, felt like something in my lower-chest / sola plexus exploded.

See, this is what I don't understand. You want to diss the Bible, yet you want to rewrite it. You want to diss Jesus and his Father, yet you want to replace them with a substitute. You want to practice esoterics that God strongly prohibited, yet say it comes from God. Then, last but not least, you want to try and convince everyone that what they already know and understand isn't real while a man plagued with something dark that he had to rip out of his chest is holding the keys to the truth.

What you experienced was not the Holy Spirit making an alignment. The Holy Spirit comes from Jesus, the one you mock and blaspheme. What you have is another spirit taking over and it would be to your best interest to find out who it is, because it's not from God.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Okay so basically you're full of it. No Messiah would edit his post with a wtf. Jesus knew what he was doing. He knew that his church and his teachings would be corrupted, so he did things in his ministry that not even the most clever of deceivers would see a reason to change. He did things in such a way that the generation to witness his return will be able to look back and KNOW that he is God. His entire ministry was a parable, not just the words he spoke, but his actions as well.
There is a higher learning contained in the Bible that hasn't been lost in translation or altered by church leaders. If you were who you claim to be, you would already know this and you would at least explain the parable of the Apostles.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You're wasting your time talking to me about the church as it relates to the Vatican.

I don't participate in anything that has to do with Catholic teachings and traditions, just the initial message that it brought. The message that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, that's as far as it goes with me.

Honestly, that's all it takes. If you think Jesus was greater than you then you have already lost.

That's what religion aims for, making people feel inferior and unworthy.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

You're confusing Paul's letters with Jesus' words. Jesus didn't require sacrifice, Paul did.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would say now also to the trespassers;

Of each night now do parts of my all return. Each more bitter than the last.
"Be careful what you wish for" God sang to me in music, "You just might find all you've been looking for."
So I open thine to all and took them hard,
Now in every measure delivered, have they served me new height in agony.

Have I now felt every tear my beloved Bethany shed.
Received all pleading come in my absence from man.
Every curse my life did cast, now are served to me in turn.
Name 'Agony' would resemble to you sweet embrace for what I've brought to heart.
Torment for what has been done in my name strikes so thick it whitens my eyes from seeing.
As if God himself place hand of light upon my eyes to lessen such pain.

To me God had always spoken the words; "A broken world, needs a broken man."
Unprepared by the depth of meaning, I did indeed stand before him broken,
Wrath was built but quickly sated, by most beloved Bethany simply by her Grace.
lest she came to me then by God own hand, see me now engulfed in flame it had set.

To God I spoke;
My Lord, 'I AM' your Son Simon Sandro, I care not for if I am doubt,
But we've been here before, she and I. Now seems as that of second act.
I ask of you now Father, Bestow me all you shall give me.
Fill cup with one swift pour
Then even if cup come to overflow, I beg you grace to me your Fury.

For all that was remember, that saw me tormented near destruction.
The worst of my pain was for that of my love.
For I knew from she her pain, continued of life become one.
I saw my love regarded as no woman should ever be.

Now, not one day in my arms you call to me Father,
To see your message delivered of men.
But as I allowed her to suffer through the life with her I left,
By no army of this Earth, or conspiracy of man.
Shall I let her bleed alone in life,
For no greater crime than our love.

From my mortal age 33, I am now he numbered in thousands.
Although come to me slow under the weight of their burden.
Memory increases by second, until all shall I know.
My beloved has she graced me and as one again we are complete.

I promise now by what God has graced, no man shall my hand from her, or hers from me.
Until such time when God himself deems, that shall it be so.

If thoughts of wickedness are turned towards me, straight into my ears they will jump.
If in word I am considered, I am there to know ventures cost.
I regard the Jesuits and all your Ministry, as I do all disgracing my city.
So strong discourse do I suggest against this.
For now all shall your moments against me, find punishment befall you tenfold.

Be careful where you now stick your head my friends, for bigger fish do now swim in these parts.

edit on 21-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What do you know about Jesus' words? If you knew his words, you would know the importance he put on scripture. He quoted from 24 books of the Old Testament and you still want to call it all bunk, so stop trying to play the Bible expert.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes, and he corrected scripture many times as well. Funny that god would make all these rules then change them. I thought god never changed?

Jesus used what he had at the time and used material that the people he was teaching were familiar with, that doesn't mean he agreed with them. Him correcting scripture shows that he did not agree with them, at least in some capacity.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The "eye for an eye" was supposed to be a judgement that was supposed to be determined by judges only, not for every man to take upon himself to do.

Exodus 21:1

1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them.

Here's what God also said about that...

Proverbs 20:22

22 Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the Lord, and he shall save thee.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erran

The holy spirit spoke in tongues through the apostles and many whom they converted, he has also done this during religious ecstasy in many whom have received his spirit but the language in which Christ spoke is Aramaic and is still used in the oldest still extant church (that is going through living hell now in Syria) the syriac orthodox church which was founded as early as the 1st century AD and was founded by the other apostles not Simeon called Peter the rock or Saul called Paul (Small) Christ himself our lord upon the cross cried "Eloi Eloi Labach Sachthanai" meaning either depending on the source "Father Father why hast Thou forsaken Me" or "My God My God why hast Thou forsaken Me", the people standing there said "Look He cries to Elias".
Remember that even if I am wrong that the bible you read today is made up of only a fraction of the original texts and though it splintered the Syriac orthodox church is in possession of text's that were never included in the western bible and that have been kept safe and they are Marionite Christians in that they also see the virgin Mary as a sacred figure, remember on the cross he said to his weeping Mother whom already knew what was to be done "Behold your Son" and to his Apostle (the Christians for through the Sacrament you are her son) "Behold your Mother", so are you not going to accept the Mother our lord gave you too and too you as your Mother, WAKE UP.

Every time a Christian is persecuted then Christ is persecuted.

edit on 21-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Cherry picking are we?

Where does it say that it was only for judges? I only see "judgments" which is not given to any particular person to be carried out by them and them alone. I think you're creating your own context.

It doesn't matter if it was only for judges, the fact still remains that Jesus said the teaching was wrong. He corrected it, meaning he didn't agree with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Not cherry picking. Just read some of the other verses in the chapter where Jesus talks about it.

Matthew 5:25

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join