It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

The Bible says that salvation is not found in good works lest someone (like yourself) should boast about it.

This is why good works was not an absolute condition for salvation.

However, if you're as "pure of heart" as you claim, what led you to mysticism?

ROFL!!

u might want to rephrase that.. "good works is not an absolute condition for salvation" ????

really?

listen.. the interpretations you are putting forth are of the type of delusion of someone on crack! or an otherwise.. verrrry low intelligence. even those who have seen the light know that they know nothing in the scope of all that is to be known. what do you think you know?

is there ANYONE?? ANYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD that can receive God's light AND NOT be of the Devil?? or is it EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER you come across is of evil and of fake light? and how do you tell the difference?
edit on 23-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

However, if you're as "pure of heart" as you claim, what led you to mysticism?

My Heart.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

BTW, in my opinion he was talking to the institution of the church, which he has made reference to before, and not people of this world that do not know any better than to call him Jesus Christ.

But you know better, and yet you persist.

as no Roman has ever known the truth of the light. None in your church still to this day have ever been born of the light. Therefore none who seek to lead you, have ever truly known the divine.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And do you believe this? "No Roman has ever known the truth of the light"? That's a fairly broad group of people there. None, no not one, "has been born of the light."

It amazes me that people want to jump on this bandwagon. Seems to me that all the bandwagoneers are here to bash Christianity. Doesn't matter that the OP has excluded millions upon millions of people "from the light"

You should want to listen as much as you want to speak. Clarity arrives on time this way.

I've got 9 posts here, 10 counting this one. At last count you had 25.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately, that doesn't show that your heart is pure. Anything else?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
if you fail to interpret scripture correctly which will be as a result of a lack of the Holy Spirit in your life giving you direction and guiding you to truth then YOU HAVE FAILED to achieve the light and the keys to the kingdom of Heaven. as a result will not have eternal life REGARDLESS of if you're christian or not.

Simple!

if u did it right, you will receive the light and it is no figment of one's imagination but a real thing as the Holy Spirit descends upon you. Read the bible all you want.. sing Christ's name all you want, but if you dont live the life and make the spiritual developments necessary and required for entry into the kingdom of Heaven.. you will not be going.

but ill tell you this.. the word of God is as much written within man as it is wrriten in Holy Books and one does not need a bible to be saved, but to find the true path to God which requires NO RELIGIOUS preference! but a spiritual one in all its purity.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

I agree. However, as the great quote goes, "My words may itch in your ears until you are ready to hear them."

Moreover, I am certain he thinks he is doing Gods work in his trolling,

When the pupil is ready, the master appears,

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

if u did it right, you will receive the light and it is no figment of one's imagination but a real thing as the Holy Spirit descends upon you.

Hey! A sentence of truth!

Now you just have to realize that the Holy Spirit can only be given to someone by Jesus, not any other entity.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

But you know better, and yet you persist.

Persist in what?

And do you believe this? "No Roman has ever known the truth of the light"? That's a fairly broad group of people there. None, no not one, "has been born of the light."

You will continue to not understand as long as you think in absolutes.

It amazes me that people want to jump on this bandwagon. Seems to me that all the bandwagoneers are here to bash Christianity.

I am not bashing Christianity. I bash nothing. And the OP is speaking of the deceivers of the church, not so much the followers. Again, absolutes are drowning your comprehensions.

Doesn't matter that the OP has excluded millions upon millions of people "from the light"

Not true, again, absolutes.

I've got 9 posts here, 10 counting this one. At last count you had 25.

Yet you are still not hearing.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I am not bashing Christianity. I bash nothing. And the OP is speaking of the deceivers of the church, not so much the followers. Again, absolutes are drowning your comprehensions.

LOL! Both you and filledcup have bashed on me relentlessly for being a Christian and a true follower of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

How about this. My path has been confirmed by everything beautiful about this world. It has been confirmed by the light of light and the love of love. Nothing made of darkness has ever assisted my journey. And I am smart and clever enough to know if the words I just said are true.

But does it matter what I say? You are already turned off.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Love to see examples of this. Nice try.

Just because we say your perspective is wrong. Is not bashing. So go ahead, find the bashing.

I'll be waiting for ever.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

if u did it right, you will receive the light and it is no figment of one's imagination but a real thing as the Holy Spirit descends upon you.

Hey! A sentence of truth!

Now you just have to realize that the Holy Spirit can only be given to someone by Jesus, not any other entity.

is there some crowd ur trying to impress? a man without vision, without light.. trying to school me on the actions of the Holy Spirit? i hope that crowd would be aware that if they follow a man and his teachings are wrong that they will go down the same lizard hole as he! In WHAT WORLD do u think that your scholarly achievements could in any way be comparative to share knowledge with an actual practitioner? your words are empty and i see how noone can be filled by them but be left in yearning. you too are in yearning yet concealed by your ego's attempts to seem knowledgeable.

preaching things you truly know not of is akin to being a false deliverer of the word. do not attempt to appear as a schooler to me when u are still struggling with the story of the original sin.. ur still stuck in the second chapter of a book i have read to its entirety!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My path has been confirmed by everything beautiful about this world. It has been confirmed by the light of light and the love of love.

Does this entity have a name? How did you first come across it?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If you and Absolute know so much, tell us who's feeding you the information.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

LOL! Both you and filledcup have bashed on me relentlessly for being a Christian and a true follower of Jesus.

noone bashed you as far as im concerned for being a christian. we may be quicker bashing your derailing of the topic as you do not share in the intellect required to analyze it and prove as a hindrance to the entire study of the Op's presentation. ppl have to now stop and teach you things like the basics of symbolism and metaphors in the bible? are you serious? this is the 21st century are we still supposed to be conquering lands with swords and shield on a battlefield? is the earth still flat??

get with the times deetermined. because you are not one of the spiritually evolved you believe everything you dont know of is evil. always finding an enemy to slay. what a base animal. dispicable.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Jesus taught me what I have been writing in this thread... And you are saying that I will be punished for my beliefs.

I know better. You've already admitted to only using the name "Jesus" in this thread because you think it will give us Christians a better understanding of what you are talking about. So, we know it has another name, you just don't want to give it to us.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

y is the name so important? so u can continue and use it in your bland prayers to call the Lord's name in vain? Christ symbolizes an EVENT! it is not just the story of a man but the description of an attribute of the pathway to Heaven? you search for a man.. You are Christ!! His name is YOURS! search yourself!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Who convinced you of this? What spirit told you that Christ is yourself?

Can you explain to me how you talk about ego being such a horrible thing that you must let go of, but claim you have the ability to be Christ yourself?

Doesn't that sound just a little contradictory to you?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Who convinced you of this? What spirit told you that Christ is yourself?

Can you explain to me how you talk about ego being such a horrible thing that you must let go of, but claim you have the ability to be Christ yourself?

Doesn't that sound just a little contradictory to you?

do not give my words more meaning than i have given them myself.

TO DETECT the Spirit, which is to become AWARE, one must 'align themselves more' with the things that are of the spirit. in base understanding this isnt to reject the ego completely in the literal sense. the ego is the flesh and Christ did teach these very same words i am saying. if you dwell in the flesh and those things of the ego and material u will not detect the spirit. Once you have detected the spirit to know it is real, u must also have done the proper works in ur life to receive the light.

when this is accomplished.. the shifting process from being a dweller in the flesh to being an independent body in spiritual form can be described as a complete rejection of the ego. as one disassociates from the reality of his 2 eyes and shifts to the reality of the one spiritual eye! it is known as EGO DEATH! the sacrificing of the ego or flesh for spiritual life as Christ himself instructed.

i have had to compound 2 levels of understanding truth to shew you this. skipping out much in between. what glory is there in you asking me to do your homework for you?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

TO DETECT the Spirit, which is to become AWARE, one must 'align themselves more' with the things that are of the spirit.

So, which spirit taught you about this "spirit of awareness", because I don't believe you came up with it on your own. It's obvious that you speak to a bunch of different spirits that have confirmed this to you.

So, who are they? Where do they come from?

edit on 23-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join