It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

You must really despise debate because you always seem to take someone expressing their opinion as them being arrogant. If I am arrogant then so is anyone who has replied to any of my posts.

I think it's pretty arrogant for someone to believe they have all the answers and everyone else Is wrong. Why don't you call those people arrogant as well?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This isn't one of the most astounding of miracles but it is one of the more famous in the Talmud.

Rabbi Akiba also had a narrow escape from death, but in a different way. He was on his way to a city when the sun set and he. had to take shelter in the woods. It was a dark night. He lit the only candle he had. He also had a cock with him to wake him early in the morning, and a donkey on which he rode. Now a strong wind blew out his candle and he remained in darkness.- The next moment the cock was snatched by an animal of prey and a similar fate befell his donkey. Each time Rabbi Akiba said, "All that the Merciful One does is for good."

In the morning when Rabbi Akiba arrived in the city he learned that a band of vicious robbers had passed through the forest and attacked the city. Had they known of Rabbi Akiba's presence he would have suffered violence at their hands! So it was good that the candle's light was blown out, that the cock was not there to crow, nor the donkey to bray!
Nahum Ish Gamzu and Rabbi Akiba

To fit R.Akiba into historic context, he was the Rabbi sponsor for Bar Kokhba as Messiah.

Miracles defy explanation because they "cannot be duplicated under observable laboratory conditions". They aren't magic either, because they don't follow an imitate-able pattern.
edit on 23-6-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by filledcup

That's just it. I keep telling you that was NOT Jesus Christ's mission for us. For all of you who want to dabble in it for your "truth", God is going to allow you to be deceived by these demons that you think you have the power to overcome, when you don't. They are smarter than you no matter how smart you think you are.

For disobeying what Jesus told everyone not to mess with, he will eventually allow them to "believe the lie".

edit on 23-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

be sure that the words u have trained on me are not meant for yourself. that will be all.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Entity? What are you talking about?

You clearly have no idea, do you?

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Sure, I do. I've already exposed filledcup's demons.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Entity? What are you talking about?

You clearly have no idea, do you?

AAC

guy has none atall. obviously doesnt know what he's talking about. yet.. there it is.. the logic that has defeated man for so many centuries. laid bare and in plain view of how undeveloped our level of thinking has been for so long save but a few. yes let it be that wisdom will spread throughout the Globe and this ignorance will fade into something mocked by future generations.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What you don't get is that there is no one telling us anything. We are CONNECTED to all that there is. We pull our information from the information stream that binds us all together.

It is called being connected. Not being a follower. This is where you are confused.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So says the person who lied about not having spirit or demon contact to come to their current level of what they think is understanding.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

What's all this talk of ancient Hebrew? Do you have a Hebrew fetish?

There is zero documentary proof that any part of the New Testament was originally written in Hebrew. Greek was the common written language form the 200s B.C. thru to 200 A.D. Aramaic was a secondary common language.

Any "Hebrew" documents written during this time were copies from the Greek. Aren't the Gnostic texts mostly coptic, from Greek originals?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Jesus taught me what I have been writing in this thread... And you are saying that I will be punished for my beliefs.

I know better. You've already admitted to only using the name "Jesus" in this thread because you think it will give us Christians a better understanding of what you are talking about. So, we know it has another name, you just don't want to give it to us.

Unequivocally wrong. You literally misread everything I say, which makes sense cause you misread the messages of the bible too.

IT IS THE MESSAGE THAT I COVET.

Stop thinking you know so much, it is quickly imprisoning your ability to hear.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

We pull our information from the information stream that binds us all together.

The information stream that comes from demons.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So, which spirit taught you about this "spirit of awareness", because I don't believe you came up with it on your own. It's obvious that you speak to a bunch of different spirits that have confirmed this to you.

Wrong again. And just because you "don't believe" something doesn't make it unbelievable.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You must really despise debate because you always seem to take someone expressing their opinion as them being arrogant. If I am arrogant then so is anyone who has replied to any of my posts.

Sorry. I guess I should have named names. I wasn't thinking of you, but of a couple of other characters.

I'm done here.
edit on 23-6-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

What's all this talk of ancient Hebrew? Do you have a Hebrew fetish?

There is zero documentary proof that any part of the New Testament was originally written in Hebrew. Greek was the common written language form the 200s B.C. thru to 200 A.D. Aramaic was a secondary common language.

Any "Hebrew" documents written during this time were copies from the Greek. Aren't the Gnostic texts mostly coptic, from Greek originals?

tho i am not speaking of the New Testament at all when i reference Ancient Hebrew texts. i am actually referring to the Old Testament. This Old testament or Genesis as we call it was also found on Sumerian Stone Tablets. a culture dating 3500 B.C and prior. at or even before the Egyptians. So what dates are you referring to which hold weight?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We pull our information from the information stream that binds us all together.

The information stream that comes from demons.

I'll make this easier for you.

I get the information from the same creator that you worship. Only, I have a better connection to it than you.

That is the absolute truth whether you can believe it or not.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

This is what you said...

I say Jesus and Christ because that is what I know to call him to this thread of truth seekers.

What else should you be calling him by?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That is absolutely not true or we'd be preaching the same message.

You get your truth from somewhere or something else.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That is absolutely not true or we'd be preaching the same message.

You get your truth from somewhere or something else.

again.. ACTUALLY.. we are speaking the same message. im saying the same thing ur saying. and agree with all that you have stated. we just have a deeper understanding of the word than just.. the surface!

because of that.. u dont understand what we're saying.. and u THINK it's disagreeing with u.. but it's not. Noone has anything against christians man. but what you got to realize is the truth is not for Christians only. it is for all of mankind.
edit on 23-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Stop lying!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Stop lying!

stop being selfish dude!

God is the God of every man, woman and child. There is Only One God. and his Truth is for all his Creation.

edit on 23-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join