It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

So what dates are you referring to which hold weight?

The Roman Era of influence of course.

i am actually referring to the Old Testament. This Old testament or Genesis as we call it was also found on Sumerian Stone Tablets. a culture dating 3500 B.C and prior. at or even before the Egyptians.

So the Hebrews took existing polytheistic mythology, and then condemned the cultures and people they took them from. How very enlightened of them!

Why don't you approach your local Rabbi and try to explain to him how Rome dictated what's in his Tanakh. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not being selfish. I want you to find the one truth instead of thinking that lies lead to the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I'm not being selfish. I want you to find the one truth instead of thinking that lies lead to the truth.

do u think that what will be found INSIDE of you will be lies?

there are no lies.. only various levels of truth. u understand one level.. but there are others.it's not a big deal really. ur unable to see behind the deception. a puzzle. a game of sorts. but i can guarantee u that you always had the tools to figure it out on ur own.
edit on 23-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

So what dates are you referring to which hold weight?

The Roman Era of influence of course.

i am actually referring to the Old Testament. This Old testament or Genesis as we call it was also found on Sumerian Stone Tablets. a culture dating 3500 B.C and prior. at or even before the Egyptians.

So the Hebrews took existing polytheistic mythology, and then condemned the cultures and people they took them from. How very enlightened of them!

Why don't you approach your local Rabbi and try to explain to him how Rome dictated what's in his Tanakh. Good luck with that.

isnt that how it's done in the conquest for power over men? you take the useful things out of a culture and then demonize it amongst your followers. ensuring that they will be too afraid to roam too far from your dominion on the flat earth, for fear that they might fall off.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

there are no lies.. only various levels of truth.

A lie is a lie! There is NO truth in lies!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

there are no lies.. only various levels of truth.

A lie is a lie! There is NO truth in lies!

so what are you saying now? that the scripture is a lie? LOL

make up your mind. i have just told you that the scripture is true even on your level of understanding, but is also true on many other levels which tell the same story. but only with heavier meaning and giving greatly more clarity to the overview of the entire Bible.

what are you saying now that could i have lied?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You lied about having demon contact and these demons are filling your head full of lies too.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You lied about having demon contact and these demons are filling your head full of lies too.

you are a child.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Wrong. If I were the OP I wouldn't answer questions coming from the likes of a few on this thread. You don't want to hear his answers because you do not accept that what you believe is that of a partial truth.

I have spoken with OP, and asked him my own questions via PM and he has been more than gracious in answering.

We are not OPs followers, we are a few that understand things on a deeper level.

That is the truth.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

This is what you said...

I say Jesus and Christ because that is what I know to call him to this thread of truth seekers.

The only true, universal, all-inclusive source is the MESSAGE.

I speak of the source only. You can call it whatever you want.

Le me ask you, again... What do aboriginals, indigenous people, and all other off the beaten path cultures that have not been touched by Jesus get to have as a savior?

This is the biggest problem with you and your partial truth. Jesus hasn't touched all the portions of the world. Are they out of luck?

Moreover, those people have not been inundated with Christ's teachings. Are they supposed to drop their entire generational culture of belief and drop it all at the sound of Jesus name?

THE ANSWER IS NO.

Religion is cultural. You believe in the story of Christ because that is what is touch on this side of the world. If you lived in Turkey, you may be a Muslim.

You are wrong to exclude all other cultures because you were lucky enough to live where the "Right" religion was spread.

NOT.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So basically the thread was just an attention grabber so the OP could form a private club.

OK, I guess I'm really out of here then.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Le me ask you, again... What do aboriginals, indigenous people, and all other off the beaten path cultures that have not been touched by Jesus get to have as a savior?

They will be judged by their righteousness based off of the laws that God has written on their hearts.

Those who have heard Jesus' message have no excuses.

Those who use demons to decipher that message have no excuses for misinterpretation.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

God is Good, God is Good AAC

ive been receiving cues from the spirit for a couple weeks now that i should re-enter a study of hidden texts on lillith and the restoration of the female to equal stature. but this thread proved to be the sign of signs that it was indeed an inclination of the spirit that i should read on these writings. thus this week i will re-enter my study on the particular subjects. i have without a doubt received a clear message to study this in more depth now. i wonder why it becomes so important, but time will tell. i am sure i will come upon some new and startling revelations.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You are making these things up. There are no demon possession here. I rebuke anything of darkness from existence. Like you, I think that demons are bad and have no place in faith.

There is rally no reason you should cast those stones at us just because you do not understand what we are saying. But I can promise you that we are for the most part saying the same thing. It's just that you have a governor on your belief system that was instituted by a greedy institution that sought to control the words of christ to the point confusion.

You are starting to unravel, btw.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Wake up! Filledcup just mentioned Lilith!

By the way, I'm not talking about demon possession. I'm only talking about demon contact.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Where do you get these assessments from?

If you must leave, then leave.

Because I ask him a private message, this now means we are in a club?
That was a good one.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So you're saying that they will be allowed into heaven based on the goodness of their heart and deeds? I agree. But guess what, it's the same for EVERYONE!!!!

You are funny.

Back and forth you go.

You do not even understand what you believe.

I grew up in church, I know where you are at. Maybe one day you will let go of the fear construct that the church has implemented.

The water is much nicer out here.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Wake up! Filledcup just mentioned Lilith!

By the way, I'm not talking about demon possession. I'm only talking about demon contact.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

ooo lillith.. demon seed.. the boogieman is coming to get you deetermined.. run!.. lmfaaoo run from your own shadow LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Please keep me apprised.

I am also driven to scratch harder at the model I have thus far created.

We can only lead by example.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I am sorry to tell you that you are the barney fife of spiritual investigators. A laughing stock of truth defenders.

Please open your mind some day.

AAC

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join