It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by filledcup

If you or 3NL don't have anything to contribute to the conversation yourselves, why should I answer your childish questions?

As you would say, no more pearls thrown before swine.

well one thing is for certain. u were never going to answer that question. hahaha go on ahead dude.. whatever u want to do with urself is ur business.. and im not really interested as my questions might seem. the answers are irrelevant.

to the other poster.. im not baiting anyone if there is an answer. and all one has to answer is the truth. im merely helping him test his beliefs to figure out whether his temple is built on solid rock. but i dont know.. looks rather shaky to me. but who am i to say.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Simon son of satan the water bearer

Sananda has no need for you, only to change the word of God cause even the fallen angels are wise enough not to mess with the word of God. Simple puppets who follow projected love and cant see the laughter of the darkness they follow. They love to make humans feel special and will play on your heart strings because non of you have faith and really never had it to begin with and when no one has faith he is the weakest of all.

You dont see the other side of what they show you because you long for something other than the truth and it hurts you, the holy spirit is the breath of God that breaths life into those that are faithful to Yeshau. I have much more to say and for I am away and I must wait a few more days.

The exact opposite is how they work and they go with water and Yeshau is bringing his refining fires to the lucky few and they will be like gold.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

informatively said AAC. he's found comfort and lodged himself in the dogmatic interpretation schooled to him by his teachers. many ppl will have his same problem. even tho they know in their theology there are multiple apparently unsolvable paradoxes or contradictions, still they carry themselves as tho their understanding is perfected. one dare not claim he/she possesses more in depth knowledge in their presence. he automatically then becomes the enemy by doing so. lol

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I don't know what thread you're reading. But the OP is not rewriting anything, He is giving a modern perspective on scripture spoke 2000 years ago. A time when we obviously had different contexts and connotations.

But if you're not interested in forward thinking this thread is not for you.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Pope breaks Vatican Law and Washes and Kisses female feet in a form of respect.

Peters noted that bishops over the years have successfully petitioned Rome for an exemption to allow women to participate, but that the law on the issue is clear.

“By disregarding his own law in this matter, Francis violates, of course, no divine directive,” Peters wrote Thursday. “What he does do, I fear, is set a questionable example.”

Sounds like the pre-show to something bigger. Certainly supports OP stating how the Vatican will restore the female participation to the divine.

AAC
edit on 23-6-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So are you now one of the OP's apologists?

I don't know what thread you're reading. But the OP is not rewriting anything,

You are also reading his other thread. Did you miss this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are also completely new narratives that are being dictated to me by my light 'angel' teachers.

These will be 'the books of Simon' and will serve as an addendum to the current Gospel which shall also be amended to include many of the previous banned texts such as writings from 'The book of Judas' and 'The book of Mary' which are very important as well as key stories such as the story of Gods first daughter 'Lillith' who was born equal to Adam.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Certainly supports OP stating how the Vatican will restore the female participation to the divine.

And do you have OPs leave to put words in his mouth?

Nothing short of the Church of Rome dropping the name "Jesus Christ" and proclaiming Simon and his beloved as joint Lords of the Church will satisfy the OP, in my opinion of what I'm reading here.

I don't think a foot washing performed routinely by the Pope is quite what the OP is calling for, but who knows, he may just compromise and settle for that.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

So are you now one of the OP's apologists?

I don't know what thread you're reading. But the OP is not rewriting anything,

You are also reading his other thread. Did you miss this?

There are also completely new narratives that are being dictated to me by my light 'angel' teachers.

These will be 'the books of Simon' and will serve as an addendum to the current Gospel which shall also be amended to include many of the previous banned texts such as writings from 'The book of Judas' and 'The book of Mary' which are very important as well as key stories such as the story of Gods first daughter 'Lillith' who was born equal to Adam.

from those quotes, it looks more to me like he's claiming that some of the lost books will be introduced to the public to be included in the bible.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

from those quotes, it looks more to me like he's claiming that some of the lost books will be introduced to the public to be included in the bible.

And rewriting the Gospels. He's rewritten chapters from Luke, which strikes me as very strange since he claims that Mary wrote Luke and Acts.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

An apologist, can you please define that question further?

Take your time.

Until then...

Let's go back to the beginning of this point you are trying to make.

Sananda has no need for you, only to change the word of God cause even the fallen angels are wise enough not to mess with the word of God.

We are still talking about you claiming he is changing the word of GOD, right?

Who is changing the word of GOD?

He is writing new words, and also translating old words into new perspectives.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Well you are reading into his words with your irrational when fearful mind.

He, like many other truth seekers within the religion of Christ, wish to see a purer Vatican. One that may spread their wealth to the poor instead of praying for them from a distance.

You do not force steak to a baby even when the baby refuses to be told no. This is you choking on that meat, nothing more.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

THE PRINCESS AND THE DRAGONS

In long forgotten days of old, there was a city of renown above all others. A city made of gold, in days of stone; of which no other could conquer. A city of peace and grandest beauty. Where love and happiness were rule of life.

Its strength was that of Dragons, mighty wise and old. From grace of the wild beasts who loved them came the bounty of their lands. As dragons heart was pure, no other lands than Atlantis would it call home.

Their came to be a Princess named Elmira with a heart to love, too innocent and trusting. Born of those who were charged with protecting the blood of the Dragon.

Once whilst she was out riding did she fall from her Dragon over the forests of East, which grew too thick for her loving Dragon to land and retrieve. For three days and nights did she suffer, alone, starved and injured, till she feared that she were lost.

Upon angelic beauty of Princess fallen, came a woodsman and his sons; who by way of lives in cunning; saw way to treasure in that they'd found.

For as long as Men and Dragons had roamed the land, legend had spoken of the power contained within blood of the Dragons heart. For any who drank of them this blood, see it bound within them to theirs.

Seizing opportunity that they might hands with fill of treasures, they came to her and spoke; “We shall see you safe from Forest, if you feed to us of your Dragons blood.”

For the innocence of the sweet Princess had been broken, she made deal with wicked man, unconsidered of their cost.

Upon delivery from darkened forest, she took a blade to hand. Slicing her palm she turned to them as honour of promise made and told them; “Drink now and know the cost”.

Each in turn, the three men drank her blood and in them took its seed. Then from them rose and took to the sky; Dragons of darkest black, bearing teeth sharper than any before.

After lengthy journey did the Princess come upon her lands and found its skies corrupt. Where once light of noble Dragon had flow, now here did she find them black.

What once had been her home, now lay before her in ruin. What once was mighty, now no more than dust. No farmers did she find in field, no shop could she find kept.

Returning gaze to sky, she saw what had brought her home such cost.
Three dragons perched upon the crest of mount cast fire upon the world.

Weeping tears of regret she fell upon road to nowhere. Where she sat for many days.
Though many passed, most had no eyes to see her tears. Till no more tears had she to weep.
Then weakly had she pleaded after all her tears were gone.
But so many failed to hear her words, she found longing gone to speak.

Then came upon her a small and simple man of the North dressed in humble clothes.
As he knelt before her, from his sleeve he tore and then with water did wipe her face.
Then from his water did he make her drink, till again she found her voice.
Looking to him through broken eyes she asked; “Why have you given this to me?”

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

well i havent gotten an answer to my questions from the op yet so i cant really figure out what sense or nonsense he may be coming on with. but i do have some idea where the op may have gotten these stories from. the hidden books carry details of different aspects of the family tree of divinity and creation. it is quite possible that they can fill in some blanks in christianity where there was no information before.

the thread has reminded me tho that i should brush up on my gnostic texts. i had gone thru them in my early years as a theologian studying comparative theology. back then they hardly meant anything more than interesting stories. but i studied and noted and tested my way thru. it's funny how the same writing that was read 20 years ago, can have a much more profound meaning 20 years later from when it was originally read. or even a movie can have the same effect.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
“My Lady I am one of those who are sad to see the treatment of my fellow man”
This world it wasn't made for them and me, its the product of many hands.
And although some times it may seem harder to love, than to hate.
Our goodness is judged by that we give, not that which they take.”

“Now I've known love for some time now, and if there is one thing I have learned.
Its even the gentlest of tears with time will dry, though the pain inside still hurts them.
And even when they've pleaded so long, that they've lost the will to try.
If you listen with pure heart carefully enough, then you're certain to hear them cry.”

She regarded him through faded eyes and found hope in a pure heart.
Though his face was tired and his skin was scarred, no gentler man could pass.
The Princess asked the man; “Why have you come here today?”
The man answered pointing East, “To see the fabled Dragons slain.”

She regard in his belt a dagger, crafted of cheapest steel.
Came had he with no sword of renown or armour crafted for Kings.
Sensing her heart he said; “My lady, though my dagger may appear to you as nothing, see it now having bested all known manner of steel so to in it place your trust.”

She asked of him; “And who then do you fight for man, as I see no crest upon you.”
The man answered; “Fight for heart do I my lady, for mine and any knowing need.
I come as one knowing dark in times of need, when which none stood for me to fight.
For of Seven years did I train of battle, so I may Defend of me and mine.”

The Princess looked of his face intently, lest recognition failed to find.
“These lands are my home of all my life, yet never of you do I recall.”
The man answered; “These lands are foreign to me, as never before was I here.
My home lays across great sea, from greatest distance have I come.”

“For of Seven years as blade was taught, did I also learn ways of love.
Though I may be of different lands and trials, the pains we share are same.
And though I may fall her, not a man of your land, my blood be no less red.
No injustice or horror should be turned from our eye, lest inside it find its power.”

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

An apologist is what you are doing now, speaking in defense of the OP in the face of his opposition.

He is writing new words, and also translating old words into new perspectives.

I think that you have confused me with WarriorOfLight96, I haven't written anything about any "word of God".

We are still talking about you claiming he is changing the word of GOD, right?

I'm not the one making the claim.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I was speaking to you both as you were both saying the same thing.

AAC

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Well you are reading into his words with your irrational when fearful mind.
. . .
This is you choking on that meat, nothing more.

Let's do a little reality check here.

I looked over all of your posts in this thread. In almost every one, you made use of the name "Jesus" or referred to "Christ". Do you think that you honor the OP in that way?

God has anointed me Simon Alexandra...
Simon am I now again

No longer shall I allow the house of Rome to mock me and defile my name with "Will the lord save you, Messiah" being chanted as they name me as "Jesus Christ".

This is not my name, this has NEVER been my name. It is title given to see me nameless, a final insult given in death.
Drink of it, or do not.

It's not even a matter of choking on meat. If you can't do the basic courtesy of not using the name that the OP identifies as mockery and defilement than you haven't even begun to understand the OP, IMHO

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Go back to page 8 of this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So very careful when praying to ensure that the intent of my heart is that any codes or false t hings, for example if JC turns out to be Julius Caesar and an invention of Rome......I have faith in the message and believe in the Intercession or Immanuel, God/Goodness with us, so don't worry about the details, for without proof its bearing false witness against Him, but if not true, the the Highest Love and Goodness in existence is my Source. So with bad plots against us, my intention is all things fall back to my default position.

Also, to me the writers of the bible are not off any hooks.

They participated in creating these stories, with the candy inside, the metaphor to inner processes, but willingly sold out humanity by writing terribly repressive murderous smiting outer wrappers. They're going to face and answer, with tears running down their face, everyone they helped enslave for the royal families.

So its hard having faith in a world were its all distorted. But I try.

However, the problem next becomes, do I believe in God. I use God/Goodness. I certainly believe in the Good Family and the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and truth is what I call God. But what is the term God, what does it mean. The problem is One does not exist in Infinity. Infinite ones, and infinite varieties of ones, exist. All at once in no time, past/present and future.

Maybe God is the Love between everyone. But we are supposed to be sparks of the Divine, or a piece of God's soul, so to speak, our own light soul.

So, my definition of God/Goodness, is the Highest Love and Goodness in exisence in the reality and the truth, whatever that is.

But its not an old patriarchal male. James Gilliland said something along the lines, if an old man shows up and tells you he's god, ask to talk to his Mother.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They participated in creating these stories, with the candy inside, the metaphor to inner processes, but willingly sold out humanity by writing terribly repressive murderous smiting outer wrappers. They're going to face and answer, with tears running down their face, everyone they helped enslave for the royal families.

And yet I have not seen one reasonable explanation in this thread on how the Bible helped to enslave anyone to royal families or anyone else for that matter.

The Bible is all about submitting our wills to God, not some earthly human being. In fact, the Bible warned against it because a lot of the kings in the past were declaring themselves God and got shot down for it.

God tells us that the only way to escape oppression is through following his will, the very thing that most people just refuse to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join