It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have not posted in the 'Religion, Faith and Theology' forum before, so I will take a quick moment to introduce myself and give you some background information on what I am about to present.

I realise that many of you will see what I am about to put forth as 'blasphemous' or think that I am possessed or the antichrist, but I can assure you that I come to you tonight with purity of heart. I serve as nothing but an instrument of my 'God' towards helping my fellow man. I also assure you that 'God' is relating my work directly to the Pope themselves, as I will demonstrate later in this document.

I am a 33 year old man from Australia, who was born and raised a Roman Catholic, turned Atheist due to having many, many questions that the church could never answer (and never would have been able to had I not answered them myself), who recently found the 'God' I have been seeking my whole life.

Although it is not the God of any of the religions we know. They shown me that they have always been here, and are in fact very well documented in (and for varying reasons 'covered up') by many religions

I am of a high intelligence and have always had a keen interest in Physics and Cosmology. When I turned 30 I became consumed with the desire to work out the correct 'Theory of the Universe' and uncover its secrets. I was convinced that in the process I would not only be able to disprove fundamental flaws in relative physics, cosmology, astrophysics and quantum physics that I had worked out, but that I would also be able to disprove religion.

Well it would seem that I was right on all counts.

I found the answers that I was looking for one night while sitting outside looking at the sky. These revelations hit me one after the other and over the course of the last few months (since being absent from this site) I have been very excited about the fact that I believed I had solved the secrets of the Universe.

Then a very interesting thing happened to me that I did not quite expect.

The answers that I gained pointed to the fact that spirituality and science are actually intimately connected at the most fundamental of levels. They are not polarised in the sense that man see's them today but are in actual fact very much tied together as the two balanced sides of a 'whole'. They meet in the middle!!

Everything spiritual is scientifically based in nature and everything scientific is equally dependent on what we refer to as 'spirituality'.

Spirituality is in actual fact the most common missing factor in all fields of physics which brings about all its errors and paradox. It also verifies the very real world to all manner of metaphysical and pseudoscience phenomena.

In my research I had gone through countless Biblical texts, translating them (correctly) from Aramaic, Hebrew and Ancient Greek for supporting verses for my Cosmological theory hidden within their Astrological references. I compiled a huge amount of data to support this theory. These were quickly forgotten when I realised things such as mind over matter and elemental control were not only possible, but rather simple once you have an understanding of exactly what it is you are doing and how to do it.

This is when I met 'God'.

My first postings on this forum in other threads were when I began to develop what I call 'a superconscious connection', where I found that I was able to predict certain events and 'download' or 'know' things that I should not be able to know.

Someone asked me very specifically about information possessed by the Vatican relating to extraterrestrials and this is where everything started for me.

I posted a thread exposing information I had learned relating to the Vaticans secrets archives, the Annunaki (the Archons of the old Biblical texts and forbidden books such as Enoch, Nag Hammadi and Dead Sea Scrolls) as well as some 'Predictions' of things I was gleaning meeting varying degrees of success.

I was at a very early stage in my development then and still had very little understanding of exactly what I was getting into. I was much like Alice spiralling into the rabbit hole, unaware of exactly how deep it went.

I am still yet to reach the bottom.

I realised that the 'Secrets of the Universe' as I refer to them, were exactly the same as what Jesus referred to as 'The Secrets of the Kingdoms of Heaven'. With the Ultimate gnostic understanding came immense 'energy'!

I was regarded by what I can only describe as pure evil! Remember that this is coming from the point of view of an Atheist that was a quest to disprove religion.

Evil regarded me and bombarded me in way that I could not even begin to describe to you. I would not have believed that such a form of evil could have existed if it weren't for the fact that I had lived it and experienced it first hand. I contacted a Christian friend of mine and told her that I believed I may need an exorcism, as there were stages over these 3 days and 3 nights where I literally was not in control of my own body. I was being piloted around by entities outside of my own body, but not an internal force. This external force was picking me up and controlling me like a puppet to which I was (very close) to powerless to stop. My intuition told me that I needed to endure this for 3 days before I sought out 'divine' help through something such as exorcism, I believed that I needed to be strong enough to beat it myself, and that an exorcism couldn't help me other than to remove the 'dark entities' from 'around' me as they appeared unable to 'enter' my body (although they did try very hard) merely to manipulate it from the outside.

It got to the point where I stood outside my house at night regarding the 'dark entities' in the sky (manifested as fire orange orbs) above my house and told them to kill me, cause I was not afraid of them and would never be afraid of them. And this was no hollow claim. I could literally feel the pressure of something on my forehead that was aimed at me by them at which point I closed my eyes and accepted this fate with a smile, knowing that my heart was still pure and they could kill me, but they could not corrupt me.

They did not kill me.

This is when 'God' found me.

She (yes a woman) removed the pressure and pain of the darkness that had been bombarding me for this time and told me that she loved me and was proud of me. She was of pure light, more radiant and beautiful than anything I've ever seen in my life. The very sight of her brought me to tears of joy. A joy, happiness and peace that I could never have imagined.

She told me that she had big plans for me and that I would have the chance to change the world, if I chose to do so.

If I chose to walk this path, I would need to endure 40 days and 40 nights of resisting evil the likes of which I had recently become acquainted with. But that I would now have the benefit of 'Angels' to watch over me as my teachers. Angels who refer to themselves as Gabriel and Peter. If I fail, I would have full access to the knowledge that I had discovered and be able to use it for the benefit of man-kind. If I fail, I am very likely to lose both my life and my soul, or at the very least become and instrument of the dark energy for evil. Needless to say I am very hopeful I wont fail.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
She and her Angels have shown me a great many things in the 22 days I have now resisted the temptations of all manner of evil, lust and desire that has been thrown at my feet. It is getting much easier for me to do so as I open myself to love and light.

Imagine having ever single desire, dark lust, want and pleasure literally thrown at your feet, where you are then to resist with your purity of heart for good of your fellow man without consideration for yourself.

I have had the most beautiful women I know throw themselves at me (unsuccessfully) who I fed water to, that then fall asleep on my lap after they turned up on my doorstep drunk and upset in the middle of the night cause they were having problems. Unobstructed opportunities to simply pick up, and walk away (undetected) with large amounts of money. Been offered access to insanely large amounts of high quality street drugs (That I could easily sell to old friends from school for a large profit).

All of which my heart knows quite well would hurt someone if I gave into my own desires. And it is not just coincidence. They are NOT happy about me resisting everything they throw at me.

I have been persecuted by friends and family for things beyond my control, which are orchestrated to look like my doing. I have been arrested, detained and charged with false charges that I am now fighting in court. At times it is honestly dangerous for me to step outside my house during the day. It is VERY dangerous for me to go out at night, ANYWHERE! They do not want to just corrupt me, they want to see me dead. I walk into a bar and the most 'dangerous' people in there will immediately regard me, as if something sets of their radar and makes them turn around to look straight at me.

After a heavy Saturday night of being bombarded with such temptation when I was just sitting at home, I locked myself away in my bedroom and diverted my mobile so that nobody could 'conveniently' try offer me into more temptation. Immediately after laying down I get a message from the Facebook chat app on my phone from a friend living in Thailand who is drunk and has decided to randomly message me to type out the words to the song they are singing:

One way, or another .. I'm gonna find ya .. I'm gonna gitcha, gitcha, gitcha, gitcha,
One way, or another .. I'm gonna find ya .. I'm gonna gitcha, gitcha, gitcha, gitcha,

I turned my phone off.

Although I have been 'binded' in many regards from using any of the 'powers' I have recently gained through my understanding of all things, I am still able to glean insights into things that are being taught to me by my Angel guides and I know that the role I am to play is far to important for mankind for me to give it up for ANY simple pleasure, no matter how sweet and tempting it looks.

Although many of you reading this may now feel me to be some type of Antichrist or False Prophet, I can assure you of a few things before I begin to present any of my current work.

* I seek only to correct Gods message of love and good will to your fellow man which they feel has been lost through translation. I do not seek to detract from any faith or happiness within such. Therefore none of what I am about to present could be deemed contrary to Gods message and therefore, could also not be deemed blasphemous.

* The Antichrist has been here for a very long time already, right under all your noses. He was a man who pronounced himself God, that has in fact already passed. His work lives on and is now very sadly misguiding those who would call him God. He started out a Christian and has perverted the word of the true God. This is part of the mission being offered to me by God if I do pass her tests. To correct the workings of the antichrist and restore the equality taken away from her female children in the East.

* I have stood in the council of God. I have been doing so for the last 22 days now and will be doing so for the next 18 at least in order to prove myself worthy of the gifts they are offering me.
The 'God' that I met has told me that she has not spoken directly with any men of Earth since she appeared in Fatima, where she was taken to be Mother Mary.

* If I do get things wrong, please forgive me as I am merely human like any of the rest of you. I will say to you now thought, that everything I am enduring now, and will endure is for you all, so that you may know the grace and love that I am now being shown. Many of you may already know this well through your varying 'Gods', many may question its existence still. I am only willing to offer you some truths as I understand them out of genuine love for you all. Take them graciously or discard them bitterly, it will not the change the purity of heart with which I offer them to you. God bless and thank you for reading what follows:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am now engrossed in a project that will see me completely re-translate the Bible. Having reading countless versions of the Biblical texts including the forbidden books, I am well aware that these texts have been incorrectly altered from their original meanings and as such are in desperate need of correct from their highly erroneous state.

The Bible as it currently stands is horrendously wrong in most of its translations and as such much of its original message has been lost. The essence of its teachings have no doubt endured through attempts to fix this issue, but it is time for it to be put back into context.

She has told me that this will become known as 'The Gospel of Simon' as it references to Simon in the literal translation of 'He who hears'. For the clarity that it will bring to the revised Gospel.

If you are still choking over the fact that I am referring to 'God' in the feminine context; let me recite something that she herself said to me laughing; “How sweetly naïve are my Children to know that all life in their Heaven (Earth – The 7th of the Seven Heavens) are born of a woman, yet believe that the Mother of 'all life' would be a man.”

This fits very closely with something I had already become aware of through my translation of Aramaic and Hebrew texts were the 'Lord of Lords' or 'Almight God' appears to be a reference used in feminine possessive.

I have since realised that many such references and stories contained within the Bible which were thought to be related to the Christian 'male' God were actually related what would appear to be a 'parent' or 'mother' God. Gods mother if you would. Her council of seven sons, being the Gods that watch over the 'Seven heavens' of the Bible. Part of the corrections I am making to the Gospel is to correlate the stories relating to their correct divine referee.

Although there is a great deal of knowledge I have learned that I am forbidden from sharing with anyone except those who are chosen, I am allowed to tell you that in our Galaxy there are seven suns, around which we will some day discover one planet each (Seven total) supporting intelligent life. These are the Seven Heavens. We are definitely not alone.

An example of such errors can be found in PSALMS 82: 1-8 which actually refers to the 'Mother' God of Gods speaking with her 'Council of Gods' who were each charged with looking over one of the Seven Heavens.

NIV VERSION
1 God presides in the great assembly; he renders judgment among the “gods”:
2 “How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked?
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.”
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance.

GOSPEL OF SIMON TRANSLATION
1 The God of Gods, standing in the Lords council; is Queen amongst Gods
2 Their gathering is to be called as long as judgement over wicked does burden their God.
3 A lord for the sad and lonely, both faithless and faithful
4 Who rescues the poor and needy. Delivers them from wickedness
5 They did not know, nor understand that they wandered in darkness
till the worlds below them took their form.
6 She said "You are my sons, the highest beings of your God
7 But you shall live life as a man, and die by the hands of his ministry
8 Then arise as the first Gods of your earth. To watch over and guard all its nations.”

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

yes
..i think you got tricked by evil's badcop goodcop playout

the 'dark entities ' posing as 'evil '
and then came Ishtar - byt my guess is Neith the goddess - posing as ' good ' .

You may want to reconsider continuing this gnostic road
choose wisely

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Next I will give you an excerpt from the book of Isaiah which tells of the Judgement about to befall Christianity and Islam.

ISAIAH 3 1–12: ORIGINAL AND NEW 'GOSPEL OF SIMON' TRANSLATION

BOOK 3
1 See now, the Lord, the Lord Almighty, is about to take from Jerusalem and Judah
   both supply and support: all supplies of food and all supplies of water,
2 the hero and the warrior, the judge and the prophet, the diviner and the elder,
3 the captain of fifty and the man of rank, the counselor, skilled craftsman and clever enchanter.
4 “I will make mere youths their officials; children will rule over them.”
5 People will oppress each other— man against man, neighbor against neighbor.
The young will rise up against the old, the nobody against the honored.
6 A man will seize one of his brothers in his father’s house, and say,
“You have a cloak, you be our leader; take charge of this heap of ruins!”
7 But in that day he will cry out, “I have no remedy. I have no food or clothing in my house;
    do not make me the leader of the people.”
8 Jerusalem staggers,Judah is falling; their words and deeds are against the Lord,
    defying his glorious presence.
9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom;
    they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
10 Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.
11 Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done.
12 Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray;
    they turn you from the path.

NEW GOSPEL OF SIMON TRANSLATION

1) Behold now the Lord of all Lords, who claims the churches of Jerusalem and all the other faiths. She takes from them their gifts. Her bread and water of life.
2) Older and more divine than any man or warrior, any God or Prophet.
3) Come forth the honourable ministry. Intelligent and wise, with ears to her truth.
4) From them come the children who shall minister and heal the governments of the world.
5) Ended shall be man's selfish attitude towards one another, with equality for young or old, rich or poor.
6) A man shall come to pick up his brothers of Earth and tell them; “You were prepared for this. Now do your duty and rise from the ashes.”
7) In that day you will say; “But I have no food to drink or clothes to wear”
8) And be told; “Even though our churches stumble and other faiths fall, you have been taught to spread the dignity of the Lord in your words and deeds.
9) In your action are her answers, in your sins her damnation. So see all souls resists the lure to evil rewards.
10) The righteous express love, and shall reap what they sow.
11) Have mercy to those with hands of evil, seeking to be filled with reward
12) and to the Eastern children that wrong their women. Consumed by the deceiver, who perverts the word and leads them astray.
edit on 27-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: Edit

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There are also completely new narratives that are being dictated to me by my light 'angel' teachers.

These will be 'the books of Simon' and will serve as an addendum to the current Gospel which shall also be amended to include many of the previous banned texts such as writings from 'The book of Judas' and 'The book of Mary' which are very important as well as key stories such as the story of Gods first daughter 'Lillith' who was born equal to Adam.

It was decided from the lessons Lillith taught God, that there needed (initially) to be a dominant race and for that reason Lillith and any other feminist type references were removed from the original Bibles in order to cement man's dominance.

This has been taken way too far within break-away religions such as Islam and so such corrections to the Bible are now more important than ever to illustrate that men and women are created equal.

Most of this will probably be considered blasphemous teachings as I stated but I promise you that this will be the new way. It has been foretold for centuries in your very own Gospel, do you discount its original word?

Even the pope himself is now receiving through God, messages of the work I am bringing.

Less than a week after I made this post about purity of heart and good will to fellow man (Copied into the next post of this thread), he himself came out speaking of the exact same thing I had put forth. Your second coming is about to become know.

You will all live to witness the glory of God in the flesh.

I will leave you now with the post below which details some of the new teachings presented in the books of Simon. Check the link if you would like to verify the date in which I presented this.

Much blessings, love and light to you all. I will bring you much more in the near future I assure you. I have 18 days of my trial left and then I promise that I will present you with much more about what is about to happen to mankind and our home.

POST ABOUT UNITY DESPITE FAITH

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

JUDGEMENT

THOSE WHO WOULD CALL THEMSELVES RELIGIOUS MAY BE IN FOR A VERY RUDE AWAKENING SOON.

JUDGEMENT COMES NOT THROUGH ATTACHMENT TO CORRECT FAITH. NOT THROUGH PERSECUTION OF THOSE CONTRARY TO THE 'RIGHT' GOD. OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GIVE YOUR CHURCH.

IT WILL BE BY PURITY OF HEART, AND GOOD WILL FOR FELLOW MAN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. NO CHURCH, NO GOD, JUST DEEDS AND ACTIONS.

THIS IS HOW THE SECOND COMING WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PIOUS MAY FALL. PURITY WILL STAND.

Book of Simon

Darkness will always be darkness
There is only one evil though its forms are many

Light will also always be light
Just as the sun shines upon us all
The goodness and virtue of light
Can be felt by all men

Does the window from which a sunrise is viewed
Change the light brought to those who view it?

Does the suns glory shine any less by how it is seen?
Does the dawn any less end our darkness of night
Than to our neighbour devoid in faith?

Is its light not a gift for us all?
We all struggle through adversity of darkest night
So too are we all met by mornings embrace
For even a blind man knowing only of darkness
Can feel the warmth of the suns arrival
And know it shines also for him
For darkness can never hide the light
It can always be felt even when it cannot shine

For darkness cannot exist without the light
For is it by lights absence that dark is born
Just as shadow cannot exist if not born in light
But light can never be born of dark

Light will always shine through
The smallest flame will light the blackest of night
For darkness can never cover light
Dark retreats from notice where sun does shine

But for all to know the grace of dawn
All days must welcome their night
But even as the sky sets and gives to darkness
It can never be said to be of lights defeat
For what we know daily as the darkest hours
Be also those which shine upon fellow man

Many seeking answers ask;
“Why must we know such darkness in life?
Who can be said to love those they allow to know such pain?”

To them I say;
“Without having tasted lemon, could you still say sugar sweet?
If we were not to know hard work, could reward still hold meaning?
It is through knowing the bitterest this world has to offer, that we learn to appreciate the sweetest of bitters.
And by such distinction, see true height given to the measure of our joy.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

FIRST PARABLE

A wise man is delivering his stock to market down a long and unforgiving road, when he comes across two men outside a small town taking shade from the heat by the roadside. One man is heavily burdened by provisions to see him safe upon his journey, the other is light of such a load.

The wise man greets the men as he approaches; “good day to you both. I carry a great load as you can see; but I can seat one of you for my journey to the markets in the south.”
The man light of load approaches and eagerly addresses the wise man; “I am expected in haste only an hour by your grace to the west of the markets of which you speak. I have much coin with which to reward any who could see such a journey fulfilled.”

The Wise man acknowledged his request and then turned to the man arriving to him late by weight of his pack. “And where is your destination my friend?”

Having heard his fellow travellers offering the humble man conceded; “I have no coin with which to ply your pocket. My journey lies east of where you find trade, but I will not see your business suffer by its course.”

With this the wise man made his decision and spoke; “Then it is with you seeking east I shall arrive to market.”

“with your assistance I can see my trade concluded swiftly, and in kind I shall then see you east to your journeys end.”

grateful of this offering, the humble man removed his pack and flask of water. Concerned for his safety, he made offering of these to his fellow traveller, only to have them regarded angrily.
He turned to the wise man and asked; “Old man, I offer to pay you and yet you see me stranded? Why would you choose this man over me?”

The wise man replied; “but you are not stranded. Though your journey may be longer and harder, you have all you need to see its end. I gave grace to this man for the same reason he presented to you his flask and pack. For this is a man who knows the pain and hardship that may lie along such paths. He has accepted the costs of such a journey and seen himself ready to meet them. This is a man who has already learned the lessons this road has to teach and is respectful of their virtue.”

“You appear before me blind to such dangers. So concerned with your destination are you, that you pay no heed to its course.”

“On a road like this you, devoid of man and all his comforts; your coin is of no value. When you thirst by journeys day, can you drink of your coin? When the cold of journeys night embraces you, will your coin keep you warm?”
“Through all the lessons this road presents; what your fellow traveller offers freely, is of more value than all the gold of man"

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure that you are completely correct about everything you posted, but I think you are on the right track, and by not sure, I mean not sure. Also I haven't reviewed everything yet.

I really liked the part about the 40 days and nights of enduring evil. Here is where this becomes relevant to me. I already know that things like being materialistic and caring more about money than people, etc. are actually bad for me and make me less healthy.

The problem comes with the enduring temptation part. It isn't about me being successfully tempted - it is more about me fearing what will happen if I *don't* do things like act materialistic.

If the hard part is seriously resisting the temptation, then I should just get on with things and not worry about it. Meanwhile - there seems to be more and more people getting closer to the truth, I think we might see some sort of prophet and miracles to usher in the new age after all.

Did you realize that someone else posted right after you with similar thoughts? And there are other people on ATS as well with similar ideas - young and intelligent people are coming to similar conclusions about spirituality and science.

I'm glad. I should add I have no idea how this is going to end, but it's a necessary step anyway.
edit on 27-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The Vatican and Pope themselves regard me. In fact from what I can tell, they have been looking for me for quite some time.

I tell you all this not for your advice. I tell you all this to advise you.

Whether you choose to drink of the cup of truth is your own decision.

I understand very well why the gnostic teachings were hidden, as there are many things that man is not meant to know and it is very dangerous for them to know.

But I assure you that with everything I have learned: No normal man, impure of heart can control the information they will receive in this regard. This is why they are not meant to know. They will all surely perish.

Very few will ever be able to control such knowledge.

It will send them mad as is did with King Solomon who was well aware of the Secrets of the Kingdoms of Heaven and choose to adopt and channel more darkness than he did light.

He did not hold himself in balance and therefore was possessed by the knowledge he had acquired and sent mad.

This will not happen to me as I only channel knowledge of light. Which is far more powerful.

From my understanding the last person before me that was able to control such knowledge without teaching was the man you call "Jesus" (Nice guy actually, but that's not his real name).

He shared this knowledge and 'taught' it to disciples such as Peter, Mary and Judas. References to the nature of parts of this knowledge in the Book of Mary is one very key factor in them trying to erase the book from history.

I do not need to 'continue' down a gnostic path .. Or any path for that matter. Cause I have found the end of the road .. I have battled the demons .. and I have met God.

I now share their teachings. It is up to you if you would like to hear or disregard what I bring as an insolent child who thinks they know everything, when they have been clearly taught that more will come with new teachings.

For as Jesus was not received, much does God feel her second will by many be discounted.

You were given ears to hear, yet many remain deaf.
You were given eyes, but many will stay blind.

No one will be forced to see truth when it shines it light upon them They must open their eyes for themselves.

You can only listen to your heart to know if what is offered is that of your God, given in love.
edit on 27-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
so, you figured out why 'jesus' was renaming the simons he had as apostles.
good work.
wish you the best on getting thru your trials.
and hope to hear more of what your seeing.

oh yah..
some of that gnostic material is a little much for peoples 'minds'.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I started looking at gnosticism a few years ago, and the revelations are astounding. It was a crime to leave the gnostic texts out of the bible...

Best of luck on your path

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
God doesn't have a gender.

You are being set up. You're falling into the trap.

Even Satan is capable of disguising himself as an angel of light.

No living person on earth is allowed access to the knowledge and secrets that you're describing.

You will be disappointed when they don't deliver and you've lost everything, including sound mind and body.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wow, you sound kind of crazy. You have 18 more days?

I think I'll check back in then, to see how it all works out.

Just be careful when making outlandish claims without proof.

Here's rooting for you!!!!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I have no expectation and therefore can not be disappointed.

I only do what I believe is right to benefit man with what I have learned.

As for the secrets of the kingdoms of heaven. I have already told you that both Jesus and Solomon had access to these secrets. So to did Peter, Mary and Judas through his teachings to them. I have already had full access to these and I know they are very much real.

I have had full elemental control of Earth, wind, fire and water. I was able to call forth and communicate with animals. I have knowledge of zero-point energy generators, schematics to build portals and teleportation, electrically active molecules for a method of mixing monomer epoxy resin for plastic production that can make it resistant to EMP ..

It is both incredibly humbling and awesome to have an aerie of Eagles flying above you wherever you go.

Even now being binded from using such powers through my trial, I assure you that I will not be disappointed of anything in the outcome. As if I succeed there will be only joy for having tested and overcome through my own strength regardless of reward.

But even with the teaching I am now being offered to author in order to help others, I am already blessed beyond anything I could have ever hoped for in my lifetime.

There can be no disappointment down the path I now walk, for I walk it with good intention and purity of heart.

If I am to be but nothing more than the man I've always been at its conclusion than I am still blessed with the greatest gift any of us could ever be given.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Hahah .. I shared the same concern for myself so I understand and accept that.

I have recently undergone full psychiatric evaluation, IQ testing and the whole nine yards recently off my own back.

They concluded that I showed no signs of mental illness.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

This isn't humble talk. This is ego talk. First sign of deception.

Don't expect that you'll be the same person you were before you walked into this if it all fails. First mistake.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I know you really want God to be feminine and God is. But this is because God is both male and female.

At least this is what the Jesus confirms to be the truth.

ADAM by the way was both male and female, until God literally took Eve out of Adam. Making what was one, into two.

So I imagine that God could reveal both a Masculine and/or Feminine nature, and for you God comes to you in the feminine nature.

God is Father and Mother. Not Father or Mother.

edit on 27-5-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Gnostic texts are satanic and Elohim is not a woman. He manifested as a male 2000 years ago, so he is a male. You are clearly being decieved by demonic entities. Peter is a saint not an angel. You clearly cannot define yourself as an atheist because atheism cannot by it's own definition exist and you believe in whatever entities it is you think you saw. Maybe if you asked some questions, i could help, but until you do i really cannot ascertain where to begin.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks to prayer this is revealed to me

Satan is a woman and her church was born in the fourth century, same time the gnostic gospels where authored(not sure) I thinks it's around 1600, the deception here is to make Satan a man and the Catholic Church knows this and corrupted the scriptures and hid this in plain site and now this card is being played by taking out her and replacing it with him.

EZEKIEL 28 – HE CALLS HER “PERFECT IN BEAUTY”, “EVERY PRECIOUS STONE WAS THY COVERING IN THE DAY THOU WAST CREATED”, “THOU ART THE ANOINTED CHERUB”, “THOU HAST BEEN IN EDEN THE GARDEN OF GOD”, “THOU WAST ON THE MOUNTAIN OF GOD”, “THOU HAST WALKED UP AND DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE”, “THOU WAST PERFECT IN THY WAYS”, “TILL INIQUITY WAS FOUND IN THEE”, “THINE HEART WAS LIFTED UP BECAUSE OF THY BEAUTY”, “THOU HAST CORRUPTED THY WISDOM BY REASON OF THY BRIGHTNESS!”

When God speaks of how beautiful Satan is, and the way he describes Michael as a handsome prince makes me see the enormity of this deception, Was she the queen of heaven and she the one to temp eve and was very close with the Lord.

“THOU HAST BEEN IN EDEN THE GARDEN OF GOD”, “THOU WAST ON THE MOUNTAIN OF GOD”, “THOU HAST WALKED UP AND DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE”

The mountain of God is the throne room of God and we know the GARDEN that Satan had access to and what I'm about explain is the contradictions in these verses.

Isaiah 14:12-15 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

And this

Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Yeshau, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel the bright Morning Star to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David.

edit on 27-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join