It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent experiences meeting the feminine God. And the new 'Gospel of Simon'.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So, I'm sorry if this was already asked, but, can you tell us the name of the Antichrist who already died? Many ceasars, emperors, kings, pharoes, etc, have called themselves gods and died, so, I was just wondering which one was the antichrist and what distinguishes him as such. Thanks and I can't wait for you to finish your translations. Godspeed...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Maybe we should post more from the "Best of" the ol' ignorant broad's posts.

Too bad she had to leave ATS. I guess she felt like there was nothing left for her to say because everything had already been said. No one wants to hear the Truth anymore, they would much rather believe the Lie.

At this point, it's all over but the shoutin', I suppose. Besides, according to the OP, the man of sin is about to make his big debut. Which reminds me, if the god of the OP is a broad, then why does she manifest herself as a man?
I'm sorry OP, but you've been had by nothing less than the whore of Babylon, aka Ishtar/Asherah/Innana/Astarte/Hera/Isis/Juno, and I could go on and on 'cuz the gal really seems to get around, but the last stage name I'll mention is the Roman Catholic Madonna.

To the OP:

Ask your lady friend what really happened in the Garden at Eden. What certain corruption it was, exactly, that threw the whole of creation into the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. Who the two trees were, and most importantly, why God addressed specific subjects in His curse upon creation. What, exactly, is the seed of the serpent. Why, exactly, God had to set apart a race of men unto Himself in which would ultimately create the nation of Israel.
I end all these with a period, as I am not asking this information for myself because I already know the answers.

Lastly, how Jesus can say that no one has seen the Father but Him, yet if we see Him, we've seen the Father. How Jesus is God, but can operate by His own accord, yet are still one and the same.
How Jesus is eternal and from the beginning with the Father, yet the firstborn of all creation. Hopefully whatever you're dealing with will at least end the charade in regard to negating the authority and reality of Jesus the Christ and give you a respectable answer.

edit on 5/28/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortysixAnd2
reply to post by BornOfSin

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post in entirety. I know that the bible in it's current form is flawed, I mean it only makes sense that a lot of things are lost in translation. If I'm not mistaken it was originally written in greek was it not?

Anyways I'm curious to know what danger do you fear befalls you if you are under the protection of angels.

Also, I have seen your fire orange orbs in the sky many times, first only one, then a few, but I've seen a dozen at one time flying high in the sky. I agree with the resolution that they are not holy entities.

Could you provide more information about your experiences, specifically what credentials make you a suitable translator, specific dialogue if any with God or his, correction, it's angels. Did She tell you why you were chosen? I don't think the good Lord has a gender, atleast not in the sense that we think of gender.

I also used to be an atheist, a devout one at that, denouncing religion and gods at every chance I got.
But since then I've had holy experiences, dreams in which I've talked to God and he talked back, dreams of what I thought was the rapture but instead I was just seeing angels descending on earth, and one came to me, dreams of 3 days of light, followed by 3 days of darkness. I'll elaborate more if your curious, but that's a long story.

I feel in many ways you are right, but I will refer to prayer for the answer, I look forward to your reply.

The Lord is good.

I signed a contract.

I made a 'deal' so to speak that I could resist the lure of evil for the 40 days and 40 nights to be worthy of the knowledge I now possessed. What they referred to as a 'Trial of my purity of heart'. If I fail, I have no doubt that I shall probably die as it was my 'soul' that I wagered. Or worse I will probably end up an instrument of evil in some form or another. But this will not happen!

Immediately after doing so a lady turned up on my doorstep asking me to sign a petition to the council about parking in the neighbourhood. But it was far more than that she was asking me to sign .. I live in the middle of a very long street and I was the first signature on the petition, which a highly unlikely occurrence. I put my signature on the petition (contract) and hence it began.

Although many may say this is foolish, I would not have done so if I had not been met my friends of the light. She told me that she loved me, was proud of me and that the potential of love within us all is far stronger than any darkness could ever be. That if I had faith and followed my heart, I could not fail.

I was binded from all my new metaphysical abilities except for very limited intuition in the context that it can help those around me or be used for unconditional love. A 'sense' that I need to pull over driving home (tonight), and a middle aged women appeared begging me for a lift home, which I gave her.

Waking up at 5am with a headache on a Sunday morning more intense than anything I have ever felt in my life in the centre of the back of my head in the hypothalamus. Even with a high pain tolerance this was 9/10 as far as pain goes. But when I went to take paracetamol I had a 'sense' telling me 'NO! You must endure' So I did for the next 30 minutes until I felt it 'pop' and the pain dissipated. Then a feeling telling me 'Go to the hospital' which I quickly did, thinking I may have had a embolism or something similar, but when I arrived there was a mother in the emergency department checking in her 2 year old son who had woken up at 5am clutching the back of his head and screaming, who now seemed to be OK. The exact same time I had woken up with the issue, that I think I somehow took from him. When the nurse asked her religion she answered 'Roman Catholic'. So I waited till she went to sit down and asked her 'Do you believe in God?' and she looked at me tired (from several children no doubt) and said 'Sort of' .. Understanding that I had no other need to stay at the hospital other than the lesson I had just been given I told her 'Well someone is looking out for you. Laughlin is going to be fine.' Which I knew he was, overwhelmingly.

I have asked many time why I was chosen and I have been told that it was I who choose this path. I was not chosen.

There are many that have heard, but have not chosen the path or failed to prove themselves worthy.

And yes I have asked about Jesus (although I know him by a different name) and yes he died on a cross for us, they not only acknowledge this but have allowed me to speak with 'Jesus' on several occasions; usually when things are their hardest. He is the pure personification of wisdom, light and love.

As for Peter not being an Angel. This Angels name is actually 'Spica' but they adopt Biblical names as they are far easier for me to remember.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Interesting story. Quite so...
Wisdom is "Sophia"....

And yes I have asked about Jesus (although I know him by a different name)

Then what's his real name?

And how did you get access to the Vatican's archives?
How old are you?

Can you tell which people on ATS have 'been chosen' and are on the right 'track'?

A lot of your story sounds like just 'coming of age' realization of things and soul-searching insight. Other parts of it sound quite self-absorbed. Just a critique, not calling you a liar or a fraud.

If you are really in contract, and contACT, with spirit beings, what do they want us to do? The temptations you speak of are typical for a young man. Were you readily engaged in malfeasance before you met "God" (her)?

I don't dispute 'old souls' and I think gnosticism IS the answer. Are you presenting yourself as 'the second coming? or a new 'prophet' and messiah?

Who is going to bring your new, revised 'holy book' to the public? Will you get 'angelic help' doing that? And why should it replace the existing texts? I agree that mistranslation is a huge problem, by the way.

I like the seven solar systems and a 'messenger' for each, though. "Well done, you!", if that's the case.

Perhaps you're a very old soul in a young body just finally 'getting it'. Have you ever had a near-death experience?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet
reply to post by Murgatroid

Maybe we should post more from the "Best of" the ol' ignorant broad's posts.

Too bad she had to leave ATS. I guess she felt like there was nothing left for her to say because everything had already been said. No one wants to hear the Truth anymore, they would much rather believe the Lie.

At this point, it's all over but the shoutin', I suppose. Besides, according to the OP, the man of sin is about to make his big debut. Which reminds me, if the god of the OP is a broad, then why does she manifest herself as a man?
I'm sorry OP, but you've been had by nothing less than the whore of Babylon, aka Ishtar/Asherah/Innana/Astarte/Hera/Isis/Juno, and I could go on and on 'cuz the gal really seems to get around, but the last stage name I'll mention is the Roman Catholic Madonna.

To the OP:

Ask your lady friend what really happened in the Garden at Eden. What certain corruption it was, exactly, that threw the whole of creation into the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. Who the two trees were, and most importantly, why God addressed specific subjects in His curse upon creation. What, exactly, is the seed of the serpent. Why, exactly, God had to set apart a race of men unto Himself in which would ultimately create the nation of Israel.
I end all these with a period, as I am not asking this information for myself because I already know the answers.

Lastly, how Jesus can say that no one has seen the Father but Him, yet if we see Him, we've seen the Father. How Jesus is God, but can operate by His own accord, yet are still one and the same.
How Jesus is eternal and from the beginning with the Father, yet the firstborn of all creation. Hopefully whatever you're dealing with will at least end the charade in regard to negating the authority and reality of Jesus the Christ and give you a respectable answer.

If you already have all the answers such is claimed, then what sees you ask questions?
Is such boastful pride a basis defining of your faith?
Have you not already been taught the basis for all sins?
What possess you of greater than worldly importance
that you would see yourself contently above any of your fellow man
let alone a messenger of my word?

Could you not hold the feminine as divine if God were to will it or say it so?
By what laws would you see this impossible?
You are but man and as such your words echo no certainty to God.
You are but man and as such your words should name no woman harlot.
Did not Jesus himself wash the feet of all his disciples including that of woman?
How often would you speak the words 'Holy Mary, Mother of God' and stay deaf to its meaning?

Now be awakened, to fulfill the name you saw fit to choose for this forum

As it was made so for this very moment, to teach to you humility, you are yet to see in its meaning.

edit on 28-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Interesting story. Quite so...
Wisdom is "Sophia"....

And yes I have asked about Jesus (although I know him by a different name)

Then what's his real name?

And how did you get access to the Vatican's archives?
How old are you?

Can you tell which people on ATS have 'been chosen' and are on the right 'track'?

A lot of your story sounds like just 'coming of age' realization of things and soul-searching insight. Other parts of it sound quite self-absorbed. Just a critique, not calling you a liar or a fraud.

If you are really in contract, and contACT, with spirit beings, what do they want us to do? The temptations you speak of are typical for a young man. Were you readily engaged in malfeasance before you met "God" (her)?

I don't dispute 'old souls' and I think gnosticism IS the answer. Are you presenting yourself as 'the second coming? or a new 'prophet' and messiah?

Who is going to bring your new, revised 'holy book' to the public? Will you get 'angelic help' doing that? And why should it replace the existing texts? I agree that mistranslation is a huge problem, by the way.

I like the seven solar systems and a 'messenger' for each, though. "Well done, you!", if that's the case.

Perhaps you're a very old soul in a young body just finally 'getting it'. Have you ever had a near-death experience?

I would like to be very clear here; that I am NOT claiming myself the second-coming, a messiah, prophet or anything of the sorts. I actually do not have any idea as to what exactly is happening to me only that I have been offered an opportunity to change the world. If this turns out to be true then I am honoured to be given such a chance. When I ask exactly 'who I am meant to be' I am told that 'If you are told the path you are to walk, then the choice is taken from you to walk it'.

As it stands with me at the moment, I am merely a conduit for what I am being told.

I am merely a mouth for delivery by a gift/curse it would seem I have been given through what began as a purely scientific exercise to disprove religion (to which you could say I failed miserably hahah).

I apologise if I come off as sounding egotistical in many parts, but I think it should be quite obvious when I am speaking thoughts of my own mind and those being expressed to me. I only sought to write this up as factually as I possibly could.

I am meaning to share what is shared with me, I am remaining anonymous, I seek no reward, I seek no fame, I seek no worship, I honestly seek nothing.

If you benefit from what I offer than I have fulfilled what is being asked of me. If not then nothing has been lost and nobody has been hurt.

Prior to this, I lived what you would call an 'underworld' life by which I was a very violent and dangerous person. Demons I have been living with since I almost died at the age of 27 (to answer your other question).

I have over the years come very close to dying on several occasions through things such as drug overdoses. But even prior to this I would say that it is a miracle that I exist anyway.

When my mother was 9 she had a tick burrow into her brain through her ear and died twice, the second time for several minutes.

She told me when I was growing up that she had seen what she called 'Mary' and been told that she must return as it was not her time.

I am writing the new Gospel, although once again it is only by my hand, I take no claim to it. I read a passage of the Bible and 'know' what is wrong with it as I am reading it, or the 'modern' equivalent of what they are trying to say. Then I do the painstaking process of translating the most original version of the text I can find and I am literally told word by word.

This will no doubt take many years. It is not something that I would say I am by any means 'enjoying' I can assure you. I will deliver this through the Bishop of the Catholic Church in my home town Anonymously as 'Simon'.

The 'addendum' Books not contained within the current Gospel should be released by the end of this year. These I am enjoying writing much more as I get to argue the virtues of how they are to be worded with someone of wisdom far beyond anything I could ever hope to know, who actually values the input I give forth. It is quite a humbling experience.

I do not get access to the Vatican archives, it was through the Archons I had detailed to me what they possessed. I have never read them personally only had details dictated to me. I would admit that with the evolution of my understanding there is a great possibility of a great deal of deception in what they showed me.

But with the Archons it's always 'an ultimate pure truth, wrapped in a veil of a million lies'. It is a game to them, by which you have to outsmart them to earn your prize. I have won more than a few times.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And yes the temptations I speak of ARE typical of a young man.

But when you have made a wager with your very soul to resist them, and they are thrown at your feet constantly. They become far from typical.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And yes I have asked about Jesus (although I know him by a different name) and yes he died on a cross for us, they not only acknowledge this but have allowed me to speak with 'Jesus' on several occasions; usually when things are their hardest. He is the pure personification of wisdom, light and love.

This is a serious clue with a serious problem. What do you mean by "I know him by a different name"? Were you asked by THEM to use and address him with this alternate name?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Prior to this, I lived what you would call an 'underworld' life by which I was a very violent and dangerous person. Demons I have been living with since I almost died at the age of 27 (to answer your other question).

Demons are not easy to shake and they may have set you up in the form of love and light to draw you back in to their deceit and way of thinking.

As a matter of fact, demons are actually notorious for also using healing techniques to suck people in.

I suggest that you read an online book titled, "Betrayed by Her Guardian Angel".

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I apologise if I come off as sounding egotistical in many parts, but I think it should be quite obvious when I am speaking thoughts of my own mind and those being expressed to me. I only sought to write this up as factually as I possibly could.

I am meaning to share what is shared with me, I am remaining anonymous, I seek no reward, I seek no fame, I seek no worship, I honestly seek nothing.

Nono, no 'apology' necessary! It's fine!!!

I believe you tried your best.

I'm just interested in hearing more from you.
Hope I didn't come across as 'confrontational'.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I am not a man.

I am also not in possession of any special knowledge which sets me apart in any capacity, whatsoever, from anyone else. Any understanding I have has been given, not earned. Any understanding I have is available to anyone who chooses to knock with a truly humble heart, anyone who can freely admit their weakness and ignorance. If anything, I deserve to be given over to believe the Lie.

Yet, by grace, I have been given the understanding that humility is the greatest strength. Such humility as that in which it took for the Creator of all that is seen and unseen to crouch down on the ground and wash the dirt and crust of from His disciples' feet, and to do so with compassion, mercy, and a smile on His face. Then after that, suffer the sort of beating in which just the blood loss from it, alone, would cause His death, not to mention hanging on a pole from huge nails driven into His hands and feet. Then stabbed in the ribcage for good measure just to make sure He was really REALLY dead, and not just pretending to hang there and suffocate while bleeding to death. Don't forget the mocking and ridicule, replete with "crown" of thorns and being spit upon in the face. Or the part where He was stripped naked and His clothes auctioned off.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. I would suggest with starting with the fact that God, for all intents and purposes, is that of His initial creation in which He chose to make in His own image: a male.

My purpose for asking those specific questions was to simply gauge the enemy which is deceiving you. Meaning, if it were truly what it claims to be, then it could easily give you the answers. God has made known the end from the beginning, thus understanding what happened in the Garden is of much importance as we fall head-long into the culmination of all things. Especially insomuch as men do not make the same mistake in the end, which was made in the beginning. Women are already making it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

I am not a man.

I am also not in possession of any special knowledge which sets me apart in any capacity, whatsoever, from anyone else. Any understanding I have has been given, not earned. Any understanding I have is available to anyone who chooses to knock with a truly humble heart, anyone who can freely admit their weakness and ignorance. If anything, I deserve to be given over to believe the Lie.

Yet, by grace, I have been given the understanding that humility is the greatest strength. Such humility as that in which it took for the Creator of all that is seen and unseen to crouch down on the ground and wash the dirt and crust of from His disciples' feet, and to do so with compassion, mercy, and a smile on His face. Then after that, suffer the sort of beating in which just the blood loss from it, alone, would cause His death, not to mention hanging on a pole from huge nails driven into His hands and feet. Then stabbed in the ribcage for good measure just to make sure He was really REALLY dead, and not just pretending to hang there and suffocate while bleeding to death. Don't forget the mocking and ridicule, replete with "crown" of thorns and being spit upon in the face. Or the part where He was stripped naked and His clothes auctioned off.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. I would suggest with starting with the fact that God, for all intents and purposes, is that of His initial creation in which He chose to make in His own image: a male.

My purpose for asking those specific questions was to simply gauge the enemy which is deceiving you. Meaning, if it were truly what it claims to be, then it could easily give you the answers. God has made known the end from the beginning, thus understanding what happened in the Garden is of much importance as we fall head-long into the culmination of all things. Especially insomuch as men do not make the same mistake in the end, which was made in the beginning. Women are already making it.

You ARE but man, are you not of his rib?

I have messaged you your answer privately. Others need not know.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

This is a serious clue with a serious problem. What do you mean by "I know him by a different name"? Were you asked by THEM to use and address him with this alternate name?

No I addressed him as Jesus and he spoke of himself and what he endured freely by such a name, but I sensed this was not his birth name, merely a name bestowed upon him when he shed the skin of his old life at 30.

Much in the same way I have now been bestowed the name Simon, although it is not my birth name.

Those divine, with full knowledge of my past faults who love me regardless still refer to me by my birth name.
As do those closest to me in my real life who now share in the miracles I am being blessed.
Upon Jesus sharing with me an insight into his young life, I also learned his real name.
I asked Jesus permission to use such a name and he told me 'Have I not shared it with you?'.

There does exist historical records of the man who would become Jesus, but as his name will never be known these will also likely never be found.

There does also exist a line of those who are blessed with knowledge of this sort in their time. They are the most holy with which secrets like these will always remain such.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What makes you believe that this was the real Jesus?

What did this Jesus tell you about himself?

What is his relationship to your God and what was his purpose?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
Thanks to prayer this is revealed to me

Satan is a woman and her church was born in the fourth century, same time the gnostic gospels where authored(not sure) I thinks it's around 1600, the deception here is to make Satan a man and the Catholic Church knows this and corrupted the scriptures and hid this in plain site and now this card is being played by taking out her and replacing it with him.

EZEKIEL 28 – HE CALLS HER “PERFECT IN BEAUTY”, “EVERY PRECIOUS STONE WAS THY COVERING IN THE DAY THOU WAST CREATED”, “THOU ART THE ANOINTED CHERUB”, “THOU HAST BEEN IN EDEN THE GARDEN OF GOD”, “THOU WAST ON THE MOUNTAIN OF GOD”, “THOU HAST WALKED UP AND DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE”, “THOU WAST PERFECT IN THY WAYS”, “TILL INIQUITY WAS FOUND IN THEE”, “THINE HEART WAS LIFTED UP BECAUSE OF THY BEAUTY”, “THOU HAST CORRUPTED THY WISDOM BY REASON OF THY BRIGHTNESS!”

When God speaks of how beautiful Satan is, and the way he describes Michael as a handsome prince makes me see the enormity of this deception, Was she the queen of heaven and she the one to temp eve and was very close with the Lord.

“THOU HAST BEEN IN EDEN THE GARDEN OF GOD”, “THOU WAST ON THE MOUNTAIN OF GOD”, “THOU HAST WALKED UP AND DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE”

The mountain of God is the throne room of God and we know the GARDEN that Satan had access to and what I'm about explain is the contradictions in these verses.

Isaiah 14:12-15 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[a]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit.

And this

Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Yeshau, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Revelation 22:16

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel the bright Morning Star to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David.

edit on 27-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

Lilleth is 'Satan' as you call her. The original daughter of God.

This does not discount God as being of the feminine? It but confirms it.

How else could Satan rise to be a power of darkness opposing of God, if she not be created in her exact image?

How else could she not be stopped by God once she stole the knowledge of God?

How did she earn incredible powers that could see her leave the Garden of Eden?

Why do you think she was then banished from all Gods Heavens?

How could God not force her to return to Adam, if not for having powers rivaling her own?

Why do you think such a mistake was prevented from happening again by creating her second daughter to be underneth man. Placing both of them beneath herself.

Who was it then bitter in their own mistakes that would oppose their God?

Who would manipulate man to breed the darkness of the antichrist on this world to extract her filthy revenge on the daughters of Eve as her replacement.

You have already answered all your own questions and confirmed what I have given you, yet you do not realise?

Yes Satan is female. So too is God.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

How many glistening beings of brilliant light have ascended from the sky to greet you in your lifetime?

How many have filled your head with knowledge and heart with joy?

Why would I doubt such that comes to me with pure love and a message of unity and peace?

I originally only intended to post the picture below in a private message to WashMoreFeet to answer their questions as they wanted to know what happened in the Garden of Eden.

In order to give them a sign to believe God drew it in the sky for me to photograph.

I was not going to share this in the thread itself but I feel it may now be relevant considering your current line of questioning.

Sorry about the scale in the forum.

Here is the link to the raw image so you can download it and see it in full context.

Raw image, Right-click and SAVE AS

You may also notice behind the writing above Lillith and 'catching her discarded offspring. A very familiar type of 'Alien' face.

EDIT: Oooops .. I just had God point out to me that the 'man' pleading with Lilleth actually had wings as they are an Angel, not a man. My bad. (Thanks to God for the correction).

edit on 29-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

To answer your other question.

He didn't 'tell' me anything about himself. He showed me. I now know him better than I've ever known anyone.

What I have learned was shared for me alone.

What needs to be shared with others will be, when the time is right to do so.

This is not now.
edit on 29-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't understand what you're saying and how this relates to what Jesus told you about himself.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't understand what you're saying and how this relates to what Jesus told you about himself.

I just answered your question before you posted that. I had it pointed out me that I missed it and you still wanted it answered.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Chile / Argentina have ordered a 25 mile evacuation from a Volcano.

This will not be wide enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join