It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sight at manifestations in São Paulo - Brasil

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

So you've sunk to that level...all media lies.

Their drone, white with white LED's, is pictured several times in this thread.
L
edit on 23-6-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Video is private now. Suspicious..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanGhaderr
Video is private now. Suspicious..

It looks like the video from the opening post was removed, but on the previous page there's a link to the video from the original creator, the one that requested the removal of the other video.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

has media ever lied or been mislead by one or two people and reported the wrong information? has media ever been infiltrated with people with agendas? anyway, we're getting off track. Like I said before if it's a drone, is it the first one that lights up that bright? it says it was fitted with a camera but we don't see it mimicking the original object. I'm not gonna let this go until I see a consistent reproduction. You can say "here's a picture of it" and "this is the view from the ufo/news drone" but we don't see any drones with bright white lights. I agree the cameraman is unbelievably annoying and if he thought it was something other than a news drone he should've been more focused on it instead of spending so much time on the crowd and not stopped recording so quickly. that doesn't help the ufo theory. but why don't we see blue and red lights?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by raifordko

has media ever lied or been mislead by one or two people and reported the wrong information? has media ever been infiltrated with people with agendas? anyway, we're getting off track. Like I said before if it's a drone, is it the first one that lights up that bright? it says it was fitted with a camera but we don't see it mimicking the original object. I'm not gonna let this go until I see a consistent reproduction. You can say "here's a picture of it" and "this is the view from the ufo/news drone" but we don't see any drones with bright white lights. I agree the cameraman is unbelievably annoying and if he thought it was something other than a news drone he should've been more focused on it instead of spending so much time on the crowd and not stopped recording so quickly. that doesn't help the ufo theory. but why don't we see blue and red lights?

Blue and red lights are a different drone from a different news organization (There are videos of that one floating around too). The TV company who claimed the UFO was their drone (which has been pictured) said it was outfitted with standard LED (white) lights. It is in the articles that have already been linked. And while sure, sometimes media allows an agenda to cloud facts, why would an independent news station in Brazil want to cover up a legitimate UFO?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko
why would an independent news station in Brazil want to cover up a legitimate UFO?
good point

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
was searching mini drones and there are some really futuristic stuff out there watching us

www.sovereignman.com...

edit on 26-6-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Fairy God Parents?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join