It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

There are actually very few if any holes in his story. Almost all of the questions you asked can be explained with common sense. Like the jacket movin. It could happen easily in a fight on thground. Also the close range sht, single shot, supports his story. Also the neighbor stepping out, on the stand he said Trayvon was on top. Also the grass stains on Trayvons knees support it. Oh and the stipling on trayvons skin indicates his shirt was hanging down off his skin when he was shot, also indicative that he was on top.
When I have more time I can answer every question you have. This really shouldn't have gone to trial. The police called it correct and Zimmerman was justified in his self defense.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I'm afraid you are completely wrong. He made a pretty casua (rather than quick) trip to the gas station. Just because you want to ignore Martins history and disregard Zimmerman out of bias doesn't mean you are correct. Zimmerman tried to keep a location on Martin to tell dispatch then he stopped when they said they didn't need to. He wasn't trying to be a hero just stop crime near his home (he had already stopped a burglary). I agree he shouldn't have gotten out, but only to protect himself, he comitted no crime in doing so. The only crime comitted that night was Trayvon assaulting Martin.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I've seen that. Pretty irrelevant to the case, but the pro Trayvon camp are using it to incite outrage. Kinda the only thing you can do (and the kind of thing you have to rely on) when you have no case.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I'm afraid you are completely wrong. He made a pretty casua (rather than quick) trip to the gas station. Just because you want to ignore Martins history and disregard Zimmerman out of bias doesn't mean you are correct. Zimmerman tried to keep a location on Martin to tell dispatch then he stopped when they said they didn't need to. He wasn't trying to be a hero just stop crime near his home (he had already stopped a burglary). I agree he shouldn't have gotten out, but only to protect himself, he comitted no crime in doing so. The only crime comitted that night was Trayvon assaulting Martin.
How did Zimmerman know about Martin's history???
You mentioned common sense? So, i guess common sense told Zimmerman, that a black person wearing a hoodie was a criminal waiting for his next victim???
Again, WHY DIDN'T ZIMMERMAN DO, WHAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DONE, and CALL THE COPS?? WHY DID MR. ZIMMERMAN TAKE MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS?????? It seems to me, like he was LOOKING for trouble.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
This image of George Zimmerman's attorney, Don West with his daughter, is circulating around the internet.

The one in the middle is pretty hot.
 Oh sorry am I supposed to be angry they got ice cream or something?

The questions are.

WHY DIDN’T MARTIN GO HOME?

IF HE WAS AFRAID WHY DIDN’T HE CALL THE POLICE.

WHY DID HE DECIDE TO FIGHT?

He was right there with phone in hand if he had just gone inside and told his dad or called the police like teenagers should instead of thinking the world is a school yard where want to be thugs get away with assault he would still be alive.

Unfortunately he got his first real taste of how the world works which wound up being his last. It is tragic and I feel for his parents honestly though he should have been in school.

edit on 29-6-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I've seen that. Pretty irrelevant to the case, but the pro Trayvon camp are using it to incite outrage. Kinda the only thing you can do (and the kind of thing you have to rely on) when you have no case.
"Pro-Trayvon camp"? I think the whole case wreaks of B.S., personally speaking.

Trayvon sucker punched George. Slammed his head into the concrete. Yet, George managed to grab his firearm and pop off a round??? You expect me to believe that? If Trayvon was straddled over George, slamming his head into the concrete....HOW DID GEORGE MANAGE TO GET HIS GUN??? Again, this story has more holes than anything the government has ever tried to make us believe.

Oh, not only that...but AFTER Trayvon was shot in the heart....he managed to still beat up George, with his face towards the ground and George on top of him???

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Why did Zimmerman get out of his car??? Why was he FOLLOWING Martin? Did NON-EMERGENCY really need to tell him not to follow Trayvon? This whole thing starts with one person standing around, in the rain...and another person interpreting that as "suspicious behavior". 5-0 should have been called THEN...not after someone is shot. All that drama going on, in such a crowded community, and NO ONE called the cops, til after the gun went off? People are sensitive about loud music after 10p.m., never mind a fist fight going on, and no one calls the police?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You really need to read up on the events and the story. Your account of what happened is whats full of holes.

Where did you come up with that chain of events? It’s no wonder you are so confused because what you just described is not even close to what has been claimed.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I am only going to do this once

Why did Zimmerman get out of his car???
It’s been answered do your homework.

Why was he FOLLOWING Martin?

It’s been answered do your homework.

Did NON-EMERGENCY really need to tell him not to follow Trayvon?

Irrelevant as stated in trial.

This whole thing starts with one person standing around, in the rain...and another person interpreting that as "suspicious behavior". 5-0 should have been called THEN.

It’s been answered do your homework. You are way behind. That’s a dumb question. FYI he did.

..not after someone is shot. All that drama going on, in such a crowded community, and NO ONE called the cops, til after the gun went off?

Actually listen to the 911 calls because they did. So that’s a dumb question.

People are sensitive about loud music after 10p.m., never mind a fist fight going on, and no one calls the police?

Wow you really do not know a single fact about this case do you. Everything I said is a dumb question is because its common knowledge are you are just plain wrong. And your last question was dumb but I will answer FYI they did.

edit on 29-6-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

He wouldn't know his history nor did I imply he did. I am saying knowing Martin's history it's not improbable that he might have been suspicious and/or even casing the area. He had been in trouble for having burglary tools and jewelry. We don't know how suspicious he actually was being, but he was walking around the gated neighborhood (that was plagued by burglary,etc) in the rain at night.

It's been said he was wandering around oddly looking around at houses.

That is what I was saying. Given his history he could have been up to something and he could have been acting very suspiciously.

So, i guess common sense told Zimmerman, that a black person wearing a hoodie was a criminal waiting for his next victim??? Again, WHY DIDN'T ZIMMERMAN DO, WHAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DONE, and CALL THE COPS?? WHY DID MR. ZIMMERMAN TAKE MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS?????? It seems to me, like he was LOOKING for trouble.

Well in this case it was a criminal waiting for his next victim as trayvon had a propensity for starting fights and assaulting people and was moments away from doing it again.

Zimmerman did call the cops. He was on the phone with dispatch trying to get them to the location.

I ask YOU why didn't Martin do what MOST people would have done and yelled "hey what do you want" rather then running?

I ask YOU why didn't Martin do what MOST people would have done and gone inside once he (very suspiciously took off running) home. Instead he laid in wait for Zimmerman to confront and assault him.

I ask YOU why didn't Martin do what MOST people would have done and CALL THE POLICE HIMSELF if he thought someone was after him? Instead he opted to stay on the phone with his friend and wait to jump the guy.
edit on 29-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It is not hard to figure out. Again using common sense he reach for his gun with his hands and fired off a shot into the chest of his attacker on top of him. It's obvious and all evidence suggests it's true. All these questions have been answered here in your own thread. I had previously wondered why the star count remained so low, but I am starting to get the picture.

Oh, not only that...but AFTER Trayvon was shot in the heart....he managed to still beat up George, with his face towards the ground and George on top of him??

Well this is just absurd and non sense (i left out your excessive emoticon use). No real reason to address it other than to say it doesn't make sense and is of course wrong. He was beat up before he made the shot.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Do you not understand that the non emergency call was a call to the police? They were called before Martin assaulted Zimmerman and Martin was subsequently shot. Martin was walking around checking out the houses in the rain and then he starts to walk up to Zimmerman in his truck and then takes off running.

The dispatch asks what direction the guy is running to which likely made Zimmerman want to see. He isn't hunting him down as is implied by the prosecution and he doesn't know where Martin ran off to as he states he doesn't want to give his address out loud because he don't know where the guy went.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I thought the same thing about the daughters

Also Don West looks like Max Headroom.

What are the odds they will be called racists.. all three choosin' vanilla as they chose?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

It is not hard to figure out. Again using common sense he reach for his gun with his hands and fired off a shot into the chest of his attacker on top of him. It's obvious and all evidence suggests it's true.

You've not even heard all the forensic evidence regarding the gunshot wound yet, so you're being a bit premature there. What is your explanation for why George was suddenly able to gain any control of his firearm, bearing in mind how totally ineffective his defending himself had been up to the point Trayvon is supposed to have reminded him he was carrying a gun (something he should have been aware of all the time, had he been a responsible gun user)?
edit on 29-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

It is not hard to figure out. Again using common sense he reach for his gun with his hands and fired off a shot into the chest of his attacker on top of him. It's obvious and all evidence suggests it's true.

What is your explanation for why George was suddenly able to gain any control of his firearm, bearing in mind how totally ineffective his defending himself had been up to the point
edit on 29-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)
Yeah! Especially after his head was being slammed into the cement.
Could you imagine what that would have felt like or done to his dome??? If his head was slammed into the concrete, how come there were no lumps? I saw a small little cut, but nothing that showed his head being slammed into the cement.

My daughter used to fall and bump her head, alot. She used to have HUGE lumps on her head, from hitting the concrete. Yet, Zimmerman's head had no lumps and a few little cuts, after being slammed several times???

I'm still trippin' that Zimmerman was getting his head slammed into the cement, yet, gained his composure enough to reach for his firearm and pull the trigger.
That's some John Wayne shiznit. lmfao Must've been all that MMA training. hahahahah

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

We take pride in ensuring that ALL of our students develop solid fundamentals in the discipline(s) of their choice.

From the Kokopelli's Gym advert here - www.yelp.co.uk...

It'll be interesting to hear what discipline(s) George covered in his 576 hrs of training at this academy. He'd lost 50lbs in weight between the time he'd joined up and the night he killed Trayvon, so looking at the way George piles on the pounds, it's obvious he was taking his time in there seriously. Perhaps it was one of his fellow gym members who offered him the job of bouncing at private parties, after seeing his progress in the gym? Anyone who doesn't want to know the answer to these questions is quite obviously trying to ignore what might be an uncomfortable truth, ie. He was perfectly capable of resisting any assault by Trayvon without the recourse of a firearm.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Oh I would say with that much adrenaline and being beaten you could easily forget you had a gun. As for how he was able to get to it? Simple. Trayvons focus was Zimmermans head and if he wasn't holding arms down and Zimmerman was free to move them he would probably be more able to get his gun then get his hands in front of his face.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
If Zimmerman goes free, who will be responsible if riots break-out??

The idiots who riot. They are responsible for their own stupid actions.
And yes, I'm sure that certain people in society are just itching to loot and pass the blame.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Yeah.. that makes sense he let the teen stomp him. Losing weight doesn't make you a fighter.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
The law does not say if you are getting your rear handed to you as a result of your own aggression, you are allowed to equal the playing field by using a firearm.

Actually ... it does. If a person thinks their life is in danger they are allowed to use lethal force.
That IS the law.

Originally posted by GrantedBail
You just don't think things through. Do you really think there are going to be riots?? I would not think so.

YOU just don't think things through. OF COURSE there will be. Inner city schools across the country had 'Trayvon Martin day' where the kids all wore hoodies into school without even hearing any of the trial to know if Martin was the perp or the victim. The New Black Panthers issues a 'wanted dead' statement on Zimmerman, and got away with it. The MSM selectively editing tapes to make it look like Zimmerman was racist all the while ignoring Martins racist comments at the scene of the crime (Crazy Ass Cracker). Inflammatory statements from the race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson .. and they'll be whining over and over when the verdict comes back 'not guilty'. There are people in this country who will use any excuse to loot and scream racial profanities. Combine that with the heat of summer .... CIVIL UNREST by certain segments of the population

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join