It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

"MMA training" once a week for 18 months will teach you about street fighting and warding off an attacker as well a watching 18 months of Steven Segal movies.
As far as GZ being fat. He wouldn't be if there was not a witch hunt started by the media following him around on a daily basis. The guy has been in hiding for over a year so that the bounty on his head is not collected before his day in court. He hasn't had much time for exercise or "MMA training" as you would like to call it.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Keep ignoring that mma training of George's. It's going to bite his fat ass and make your protestations look silly.

Obviously he wasn't that well trained. A 17 year old skinny kid (as described by Martin supporters here) was able to tackle him and subdue him and pound the snot out of him. So much for the supposed training.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Listen to the 911 call.
I bet you the testimony on his training won't change anything. Most of those hours of training you refer to were just aerobics and that's already been stated in court when the p.a. on the stand said he was still considered obese at the time of her review of his injuries the morning after the incident.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
If only Zimmerman had rolled down the window, Pointed the gun at Tre and told him to "get the F out of Dodge" all this would would have been avoided.

That would have been assault and probably got him jail time.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

If only Zimmerman had rolled down the window, Pointed the gun at Tre and told him to "get the F out of Dodge" all this would would have been avoided.

Is he not in Jail at the moment on a Murder Rap..

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Is he not in Jail at the moment on a Murder Rap..

That was in response to the idea someone posted that Z should have just pointed a gun at him and said leave, etc. No about what actually happened.

link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

No and he shouldn't be. He didn't commit murder.. or any crime for that matter. Everyone that has looked at the case and evidence knows it. He won't be going to prison either.
edit on 29-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Nope, on trial for Murder in the Second Degree, on bail (confined to his home, with a tracking device attached to him I believe) till the verdict is reached.

The State skipped the normal Grand Jury process and proceeded with over charging him with 2nd Degree Murder.

I expect the prosecution to present their case any day now. To date they've done a pretty good job of presenting the defenses.

I give even odds the case doesn't make it to the jury before either a dismissal or directed verdict of not guilty, an 80% of not guilty verdict, and a 100% chance that even if convicted it will be overturned on appeal due to prosecutorial misconduct and withholding exculpatory evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

He knows.. he (or she.. whatever) was the one that made the initial comment.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If a person is going to roam their neighborhood pointing a gun at people and threatening them they will most likely be charged with assault.
edit on 6/29/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

They've shown he had a few minor injuries that needed no further treatment after his encounter. The kind of injuries he could be expected to get any day in a full contact sparring session, only he wouldn't be allowed to carry a gun on his hip in such circumstances, fortunately, as who knows what George might have done had he feared serious injury?

Please don’t tell me you think his injuries are now because of a MMA class. That idea is worse than the self inflicted one that has been destroyed now. Is that coming from MSM now? I wouldn’t know I don’t have cable otherwise I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't get you people... And I don't think you people GET IT.

Zimmerman is as guilty as they come. Zimmerman was the aggressor. Zimmerman willingly followed and engaged in an altercation with TMartin (after being instructed not to by 911), not the other way around. TMartin acted in self defense when Zimmerman, an armed man, attacked an TMartin, an innocent person.

How in the hell can you people even write the thought that Zimmerman acted in self defense when ZIMMERMAN WAS THE AGGRESSOR. If Zimmerman doesn't force an altercation by following a 'suspicious black kid', none of this happens.

Zimmerman is guilty of second degree murder.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

edit on 29-6-2013 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
Zimmerman is as guilty as they come.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Zimmerman was the aggressor.

Prove it. Prove that Zimmerman jumped Martin.

Zimmerman willingly followed and engaged in an altercation with TMartin (after being instructed not to by 911), not the other way around.

- Zimmerman was told 'we dont need you to do that' (follow Martin). So he stopped.
- Following someone is NOT A CRIME.
- The crime was when one person attacked the other.
- Prove that Zimmerman was the one who jumped Martin.

TMartin acted in self defense when Zimmerman, an armed man, attacked an TMartin, an innocent person.

- Prove that Zimmerman jumped Martin.
- Eyewitness' have Martin on top of Zimmerman and they have Martin pounding the snot out of Zimmerman.

How in the hell can you people even write the thought that Zimmerman acted in self defense when ZIMMERMAN WAS THE AGGRESSOR.

How in the hell can you write the thought that Zimemrman is guilty of 2nd degree murder when MARTIN WAS THE ONE BEATING ZIMMERMAN UP.

If Zimmerman doesn't force an altercation by following a 'suspicious black kid', none of this happens.

If Zimmerman didn't follow Martin, it wouldn't have happened. True.
But thats not second degree murder.

Apparently you don't know the difference between murder ... manslaughter ... and assault.
I suggest you go look them up and get back to us.
edit on 6/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed my error

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Euphony
I don't get you people... And I don't think you people GET IT.

Zimmerman is as guilty as they come. Zimmerman was the aggressor. Zimmerman willingly followed and engaged in an altercation with TMartin (after being instructed not to by 911), not the other way around. TMartin acted in self defense when Zimmerman, an armed man, attacked an TMartin, an innocent person.

How in the hell can you people even write the thought that Zimmerman acted in self defense when ZIMMERMAN WAS THE AGGRESSOR. If Zimmerman doesn't force an altercation by following a 'suspicious black kid', none of this happens.

I guess you haven’t been watching the trial.

Sorry but it has already been established IN COURT following is NOT a crime nor does it make you the aggressor or give anyone the right to attack you.

If you have anything showing that TMartin wasn’t the aggressor then show it otherwise you have been misinformed somehow.

Zim will not even be convicted of negligent homicide Murder 2 is a joke.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

Here is why you don't get it. You have a bunch of incorrect information. It has been shown in court that Martin waited on and made the initial confrontation. Also the dispatch NEVEr told Zimmerman not to do anything, but he wasn't following Martin when Martin confronted him. None of the things I said here are in dispute either. They are all accepted as true I the court from both sides.
So now knowing that you are wrong about so many aspects are you willing to do more research and reconsider.?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

Zimmerman didn't force an altercation.. not evenn close. If you want to play the chain of events game we could say if Martin hadn't been suspended from school he wouldn't have been there. Both are equally absurd arguments.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He actually wasn't instructed not to follow. He was simply informed "we don't need you to do that."

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
He actually wasn't instructed not to follow. He was simply informed "we don't need you to do that."

I stand corrected
You are right. I got in a hurry keyboarding and tripped over my fingers.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I know you knew, just figured i'd point it out before someone latched on to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join