It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Repeated so it is at the top of the page................

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

This thread will not be derailed by off topic remarks or images.
Bickering and name-calling will not be tolerated. Private side conversations belong in Private Messages.

Those who cannot post civilly and on topic may find themselves viewing this thread from the side-lines.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Fri Jun 28 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You are missing the point. Trayvon made it home. After that he had several minutes where he was still on the phone with the girl to walk where ever he wanted. Whether that be going inside his home or going back to where Zimmerman would cross again on his way back to his car.

I've explained it in great detail many times. If you can't get it then I can't help you.

Where did you get that map? It is wrong. It has Trayvon's assumed path and George's assumed paths confused. I assure you that map is wrong and has the path's confused.

Watch:

That shows Zimmerman explaining he went down the paved path.Take your map change Georges path to Trayvon's assumed path. Trayvon could really have taken either the cut through or the path George took in reality (what is called Martin's assumed path in your map).

Maybe I should make a detailed thread to explain this to you guys.
edit on 28-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You are missing the point. Trayvon made it home. After that he had several minutes where he was still on the phone with the girl to walk where ever he wanted. Whether that be going inside his home or going back to where Zimmerman would cross again on his way back to his car.

I've explained it in great detail many times. If you can't get it then I can't help you.

Page16

Zimmerman didn't really follow Martin considering he had lost track of him and was trying to find sight of him again (that's not following, that's searching for)

Deuces. Liar

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

How is that a lie? Nothing there contradicts anything else I have said.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Here is something to consider. Think about the elapsed time between the phone calls. When TM had plenty of time to get home and when George lost sight of him while on 911 non-emergency.

Where was TM that was plenty of time to go home or call 911 why did he either come back or lay in wait?

Everything so far has pretty much backed up Zims account of things.

I would suggest you look at the map I provided in my previous posts. You are taking the word of other people as to what is being said, that is never a good idea. Watch her testimony yourself (which I provided a link for in a previous post) and then look at the map I provided and then think about your question again.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well I lost a few points from that.
;LOL

Anyway the things that really stand out from the trial have been.

A. No one has seen or even tried to bring up the possibility that George inflicted those wounds on himself.
I think those were foolish theory’s from the beginning from people but after the testimony today no one should logically be thinking that anymore.

B. We know now that Martin was in fact on top of George. No doubt we have eye witness testimony.

C. I think the same witness confirmed the screams for help were in fact George Zimmerman’s and not TM.

What does that leave? Pure speculation on who hit who first. Isn’t there at the very least a reasonable doubt at that point?

The prosecution is going to try and prove the George could have gotten out from under Martin however the only person that can determine if they felt their life was in danger is George and yes we have to take his word on that.

Murder 2 was reaching way too far and most everyone knew it.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What video were you attempting to link? Your link is not working and takes me to a page that says your video does not exist.

Was this the video?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I appreciate the link but I watched it live and I do believe your map was wrong as gogo said.

Anyway testimony you have to take with a grain of salt and pay attention to what was originally stated along with what was perceived and actually witnessed along with any bias.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I suggest looking carefully at the map of the area and see for yourself why your story is just nonsense.

edit on 28-6-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

i would like to see the source for this map please.

reason being the path shown on this mapp for zimmerman does not match the path that he showed the police on the reenactment/ ride through.

in the reenactment he clearly shows that he took the same path that martin did, after he lost sight of him and went to the end of the side got the address there, turned around and went back the way he came. when he came to the the tee on the side walk that runs down the back side of his fathers girls friends house that when he said tryvon came out behind him.

some where today i can't remember if it was on tv or live stream, it was said that that is 110 yards from his house.

i would like to know who made this map because, i was under the impression that the police believe this to be true path taken.

was this shown in court or something somebody made up?

here is the ride through/reenactment video.

i suggest watching the whole video, because the map and video don't match, and he is with the cops doing the video.

edit on 28-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

if you watch the video, at the at the 3:52 mark you can you can hear him say he came back and circled my car. if you listen to the 911 call you hear him say "he's coming coming to check me out", at the 1:22 mark.

now back to your map and the video.

if you notice where he and the cops parked and he told the cops he circled his car, and follow that street around on your map, and remember at the 1:47 mark, he said going to the back entrance. on that street on your map you will see the side walk that runs behind his daddy's girl freind house right on the corner.

and if he made it there, and was looking back up tpwards where he just ran from, he could have seen zimmerman walk by on his way to the end of the sidewalk he was on and made it back up between the houses before zimmerman turned around.

so it is entirely possible he was by his daddy's house, and choose not to go in.

edit on 28-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I found the map on google images. I should have taken more care to dig deeper, as it is wrong. The source for the map appears to be this site Bcc:List.com and appears to be one of many many maps showing numerous possible scenarios.

Using that map as our guide, we now know that Zimmerman's car was parked where the two lines (yellow and black) intersect. We now know that Trayvon walked between the homes, turned at the T when Zimmerman claims to have lost him. Zimmerman then follows the same path, but instead of turning at the T, he continues forward.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm ASTONISHED at what Zimmerman is saying, in the re-enactment video. What training does he have, to say someone or something looks "suspicious"? He says he was going to the grocery store??? And suddenly, he's playing super-hero??? I'd be a bit concerned, if a car was following me around. He remembers alot about what happened but doesn't remember what he told the people on the non-emergency hotline?

The band-aids on the back of his head? Is that to remind us of the "slamming" his dome received, on the hard cement?

He follows Trayvon around in his car, then decides to get out of his car, to see where the "suspect" went?

Question? Why didn't he call 9-11 or ask the operator, on the NON-EMERGENCY Hotline, to send a patrol car? Why is he speaking to NON-EMERGENCY, if Trayvon was a threat and acting "suspicious"? Even NON-EMERGENCY asked: "Are you following him"? And, Zimmerman said: "Yes". Why was he FOLLOWING Trayvon? They also said: "We DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT" And, Zimmerman said: "Ok". That should be the end of this story!!!

But wait....out of the blue...Trayvon appears and clocks Zimmerman in the nose, pushing him to the ground; landing on top of Zimmerman, as Zimmerman screamed: "help, help, help!!!" Then, Trayvon grabbed Zimmerman's head and "tried to slam his head down". Most of Zimmerman's body was on the grass and his head was on the cement. And Trayvon kept "slamming it, slamming it". But, Zimmerman kept yelling: "help, help, help". All he could think, when he was hitting my head against, it felt like my head was gonna explode and i was gonna lose consciousness....so i squirmed off of the concrete and somebody opened the door"
(You would be unconscious if someone was slamming your head on the concrete. And i said: "help me, help me!" Neighbor responds: "I'll call 9-11"
Zimmerman says: "No, help me! I need help!!!". "That's when my jacket moved up, and i had my firearm on my right side hip." "My jacket moved up, he saw it. I feel like he saw it and he (Trayvon) said: "you're gonna die tonight mofo" and he reached for it but he reached for and i felt his arm go down my side. And, "i grabbed it! i grabbed my firearm and shot him, 1 time."

How did his jacket move up, if Trayvon was on top of him, "slamming his head into the concrete"? How did he see the firearm, if he was straddled over you, "slamming your head into the concrete", Mr. Zimmerman? How were you miraculously aware of what was going on, with your head being "slammed in the concrete", George?

"I shot him! He sat up and said: "You got me! You got it! You got me!" So, i don't know if i pushed him off of me or if he fell off me, either way, i got on top of him. Cop asks: "Did you flip him over"? Zimmerman responds: "I don't remember how i got on top of him". I got on his back, i moved his arms apart. When he was still hitting me in the head, i thought he had something in his hands. I moved his hands apart. I had him face down and i was on his back." (Yet, somehow Trayvon was still beating you up???)

Then, somebody came with a flashlight. So, i said: "Are you the police?" The guy said: "No, i'm not! I'm calling the police." Zimmerman responds: "Don't call the police! Help me restrain this guy. I already called! They're on their way. They're coming! I need your help!" That's when the police officer came around. i saw the police officer. i stood up and holstered my weapon. Police said: "Who shot him". Zimmerman responds: "i shot him!"

There are more holes in this story, than the government's official version of 9-11.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The video is Zimmermans walk through. As someone else mentions above. That map is not accurate. Why would Zimmerman take the cut through to martins house, he didn't knoow martin. They have made huge errors in your map. Likely from a very biased source. Zimmerman took the path towards the op (as seen in the video and never disputed) and martin either took the cut through or the same path but sooner and ducking down the middle.

Your map is wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

See.. had you found that out sooner you could understand my explanations on the previous pages. Now with the correct information do you understand how Martin could get home and then get between zimmerman and his truck?

I'm sincerely glad just to have one person admit they are wrong due to bad information. Even if it doesn't change your opinion it's a step towards understanding the actual events.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You are right when he said okay it should have been ithe end of the story but there was a variable: Trayvon. After zimmerman said "okay" he stopped looking for Martin (who he had lost track of several minutes earlier) and started to return to his truck. On his way back to his truck Martin intercepted and attacked him.

Zimmerman had stopped looking for Trayvon as soon as the dispatch said they didn't need him to. He got out not to confront Martin but just to be able to point the pollice to him. He was likely justified in his suspicions. There had been multiple burglaries and crimes in the neighborhood and he sees someone he doesn't know to live there walking around the houses in the rain. Keep in mind Trayvon Martin had been caught with jewelry and burglary tools in the past (that's a fact documented by his school) and so Martin may have been casing and more suspicious then you can imagine. We weren't there but it's not that improbable.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This image of George Zimmerman's attorney, Don West with his daughter, is circulating around the internet.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by WonderBoi

You are right when he said okay it should have been ithe end of the story but there was a variable: Trayvon. After zimmerman said "okay" he stopped looking for Martin (who he had lost track of several minutes earlier) and started to return to his truck. On his way back to his truck Martin intercepted and attacked him.

Zimmerman had stopped looking for Trayvon as soon as the dispatch said they didn't need him to. He got out not to confront Martin but just to be able to point the pollice to him. He was likely justified in his suspicions. There had been multiple burglaries and crimes in the neighborhood and he sees someone he doesn't know to live there walking around the houses in the rain. Keep in mind Trayvon Martin had been caught with jewelry and burglary tools in the past (that's a fact documented by his school) and so Martin may have been casing and more suspicious then you can imagine. We weren't there but it's not that improbable.
No! Martin had no business casing anything, considering he was only going to the grocery store. A quick call to 911 would have ended the story. But noooooo, Mr. Zimmerman was trying to play super-hero and save the day. The variable is in Zimmerman's weak story.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join