It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by riffraff

It's an issue of trial by media. A case the cops closed that was built up on false testimony by one unreliable witness that threatens to put an innocent guy who defended himself in jail for life.

If it could happen to him then it could happen to anyone and if we don't discuss it then it could have gone unnoticed. I don't think there is really that much to indicate that Zimmerman was a bad guy at all.

Remember the West Memphis Three? I'm not big on innocent people being put away so I think it's worth being loud about. I mean.. the president of the U.S. came forth and stuck his nose in and said "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" and got people fired up against this guy that just defended himself.

The media painted Zimmerman as an evil person and Martin as an innocent little baby.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I wholeheartedly agree 1000% percent. Yes I remember WM3. And yes, I thought Obama commenting showed racial bias and was completely unnecessary. That being said no matter the outcome, no one wins. I see no point in treating Martin and Zimmerman like they're rival college football teams. That's what this reads like a couple of rival fans screaming for their favorite team. I wouldn't stand beside either one of these guys in a bar fight. I won't debate over who was more wrong (neither one were blameless).

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Not a great guy ... but you realize all charges were dropped and he was never convicted of anything, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He went through the pretrial probation which is used by first time offenders. He was charged and convicted after completing the probation had it removed.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Blood can be removed by wiping it?? I think there are chemicals that will pick up blood even after a good clean up with soap and water. Where is the blood from the bullet that lodged in the boy's heart?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yep my sister had a boyfriend that went to a domestic abuse class after knocking the living crap out of her and was able to have the charge dropped after he pled no contest and took the deal. That doesn't mean he didn't knock the crap out of her.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
He was charged and convicted after completing the probation had it removed.

Zimmermans Records Um .. no convictions. All charges dropped

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Didn't he take a plea in the assault case?? Pled out to a misdemeanor?? Are you not familiar with how the criminal defense system works? 99% of cases are pled out to reduced charges. They do that instead of going to trial on worse charges and facing felony convictions.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

They said it today about Zimmerman getting between a cop and his friend and being charged with Battery on a law enforcement officer on court today. They even said he was charged got the charge lowered then did the probation deal and got the case removed with nothing on his record. Nice to have a daddy who is a judge I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Does this trial only matter because the media made it matter because that's what it seems like.

Doesn't seem any different from any other shooting? It serves as a nice distraction that's for sure

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So you don't believe what they said in a court room today to the judge? So your saying the attorneys need to be charged with perjury or some thing? They said that today in side bar.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Waiit.
Let's get some facts in here.
He put a restraining order on his gf and she put one on him. Eventually it was all dropped. There are fights in all young relationships. He was in his early 20's he didn't beat her or anything.

Next, he hit a cop who was beating someone else and that was dropped to a misdemeanor.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So nice guy Huh?

You admit he has been hitting cops and so on but you call him a nice guy?

I think nice guy works better when you hide all the facts about him!
edit on 27-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Blood can be removed by wiping it?? I think there are chemicals that will pick up blood even after a good clean up with soap and water. Where is the blood from the bullet that lodged in the boy's heart?

Do you not understand what happens when the heart stops? You do realize he was shot in the heart don’t you. There was very little blood. This isn’t the movies. It is about the same as when someone is shot in the head all functions stop.

Are you talking about the sidewalk where Zims head was bashed? The same sidewalk that was rained on for hours. Also most cuts and scrapes do not gush blood at least not right away. I know that from experience. Again what kind of blood do you think would be there?

I have seen a person’s face literally ripped off by a piece of shrapnel he didn’t start bleeding for over 30 seconds and he lived.

When I was shot in combat I didn't even know till after the battle and there was very little blood because it almost cauterized. I am just trying to figure out what you are basing your ideas off of.

Add

Just to be clear you asked about DNA or blood evidence. What do you expect to see as far as DNA?
edit on 27-6-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The case that went down to a misdemeanor was an assault on an officer. He did it because the officer was beating someone.

This guy isn't really a bad guy. He might have had a fight with his wife, but it wasn't an abuse case. They both got orders against each other, both were dropped. He was in his mid/early 20's.

Compare his criminal history at his age, to Martin's extensive criminal history and activity given his age and it's not exactly even steven.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Name on time this kid was even arrested, let alone had the charges reduced later. Just one. And wasn't Zpunk in his late 20's when he killed this kid in cold blood??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I'm a nice guy and I would hit a cop if he was beating someone and being overly aggressive.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by JBA2848

I'm a nice guy and I would hit a cop if he was beating someone and being overly aggressive.

You must have a daddy who is a judge then to. But I personally would be afraid of being shot repeatedly. Cops are trigger happy now a days.
edit on 27-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
zimmerman the nice guy? don't forget the girl he threw across a room causing her to sprain her ankle that got him fired from his bouncer job. if you are going to talk about trayvons past dont forget to mention zimmermans past. the same zimmerman that said he wishes he could run over mexicans off the side of the road, the same zimmerman that assaulted an off duty cop because the cop was busting his underage friend from drinking in a bar.

i'm sure all pro zimmerman defense people are not believing this witnesses testimony either.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Are you saying the boy didn't bleed? Because this picture shows a fair amount of blood.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I hope you are kidding. I have seen worse nose bleeds however humor me answer the questions I asked where I said.

Again what kind of blood do you think would be there?

And

What do you expect to see as far as DNA?

If you can answer those maybe I can help you understand because you are not making much sense to me at this point especially because now I know you have seen how little he bleed.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join