It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Spanish lady just said in court that the guy on top turned to her and said call the cops. That would be Zimmerman. The live one.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

He didn't kill the kid in cold blood. See no sense in talking to you because you are biased and lie.

I can name the crimes which he was punished for. When you are a minor and it's in school they don't always go to jail, but still go on a record.

Do you deny that he did the things he was suspended for? Does that change who he is if he wasn't jailed for known events?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Well.. that doesn't mean much considering we know Zimmerman got over him after he got out from under, and based on what the woman said it would be physically impossible for him to have been on top the whole time.

It just means when she walked out Zimmerman had already killed Trayvon and moved out from under the bottom position to secure his attacker.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

And moved his arms which the photos show that Treyvons arms were under him when the cops came and took photos? Zimmermans story is falling apart before your eyes ad you need to face it.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No it's not. It hasn't fallen apart at all. Where has anyone said he moved the guys arms. Why would he put the arms under Martin? Everyone has talked about how unnatural it looks. If you ask me that's how he fell and that's how he stayed. What would Zimmerman put Trayvon's arms under him?

Nothing about Zimmerman's story has been hurt, changed, or even begun to fall apart.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Your words.

"It just means when she walked out Zimmerman had already killed Trayvon and moved out from under the bottom position to secure his attacker."

So how did he secure the dead kid? By his big toe?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sidenote: I turned on Nancy Grace for a second. I hate her, she is a fool and looks like one on national t.v.
She is saying why didn't he have the internal safety on. There is no way to turn the internal safety on in that gun. It is just an extended pull on the trigger.

I despise this idiot.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

He started to. He asked for help securing the guy, but I am sure he quickly found out the guy wasn't getting up. It was a fast panic moment. You think he was thinking of covering up some kind of evidence. What purpose would it serve?

It wouldn't. By secure him I simply meant get out from under and get over him in case he was still able to attack.
He yelled for people to help and for them to call 911. He was wanting the police there, and not because he was staging an event. Get real.

I mean if you really believe the stuff your saying I am blown away. If you are arguing just because there is an argument to be made stop wasting my time.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My mom has disliked and disagreed with Zimmerman since the story happened. She believes Martian shouldn't have been killed. I don't know much about the trial and feel Martian could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I have no idea what he was suspended for. Was it for beating on a girl?? Or on school security?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

A hammer block safety is incorporated which helps prevent accidental discharge if the pistol is dropped. The long double-action-only trigger pull provides an additional safety

It has two safety features not just the trigger pull length..

But on a side note I don't like Nancy either.
edit on 27-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He didn't say anything the first two times he was asked. Then he said to call the cops but the cops were already on the way...remember? Cuz cop caller called them. He's a dodgy little worm. You know remember when he was telling his wife from the jail to move all the money around that was being donated to him by a bunch of suckers?? It think he is quick on his feet and maybe was even cutting the back of his head, that's why the woman say him with his hand to the back of his head all that time. What do you think of that??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I can't believe how people believe the crap Zimmerman and his family has been putting out for so long it is crazy. When his wife got charged for perjury and should of been charged with money laundering and he should have been to. People should have woke up to the BS and said wait what is really going on. Then I looked into and what I found out about him working for the government spying really opened my eyes to what all the BS was about.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He asked for help securing the guy?? Is that in evidence?? Because I somehow missed that part of the testimony.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Sidenote: I turned on Nancy Grace for a second. I hate her, she is a fool and looks like one on national t.v.
She is saying why didn't he have the internal safety on. There is no way to turn the internal safety on in that gun. It is just an extended pull on the trigger.

I despise this idiot.

Internal safety on!?! That makes my blood boil!!!!!!! People having no business talking about their subject telling the masses what to think!! Btw was the gun a glock? The way your describing it sounds like a glock.

Oh I see it was a kel tec. They make good stuff. I can't wait to buy myself a KSG.
edit on 27-6-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

He told the cops he spread his arms out away from his body. I am not saying it happened like that I am saying that is what Zpunk told the cops. Trust and believe that is going to be revisited before the prosecution is finished.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

It think he is quick on his feet and maybe was even cutting the back of his head, that's why the woman say him with his hand to the back of his head all that time. What do you think of that??

If your head wash bashed and scraped by someone would you put your hand up to it? Would you completely ignore it?

I don’t know what you would do but I have been in more than a few scrapes in my life and I have to admit when they were over I was checking to see if my head had been slit anywhere I think most people would consider that as normal or reactionary.

So if you felt like someone had bashed your head with a brick would you put your hand up there and feel your head?....... HMMMM………..

I had thought there wouldn't be questions like yours because I thought common sense would stop that kind of thing. I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I think that there was enough blood to transfer onto Zpunks jacket. If in fact he was on the bottom and had to, as you say, roll out from underneath him. But, no blood.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I will tell you what. After just shooting someone and being in a scuffle like he says he was in, I may not have even noticed I was injured. I would have probably been in shock. But I am not a cold blooded killer. No, I think he is a smooth operator and knew what he was doing.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wrong.
My brother has one.

You don't know what a hammer block safety is. It only prevents a discharge when you drop the gun. Do you know how to disengage it? PULL THE TRIGGER.

Know what you are talking about and you won't be in the same boat as Nancy Grace.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join