It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hopefully they do. Even if the judge disallows it, the jury can't unhear it. And it would help to cast beyond a reasonable doubt.
edit on 27-6-2013 by dudeman351 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Was the kid ever charged with a crime by the police. If he has been, then it should be brought up. Otherwise relevancy is an issue.

Zpunk had a proclivity towards violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Zpunk had a proclivity towards violence.

That’s cute (Zpunk) kind of like Mthug.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Prosecution is now bringing in all Zimmermans 'other issues' that are not part of the night of the shooting. So I guess the defense can now bring in Martins drug use and racism and fights .... right?? Or no??

They should be able to bring up any documented issues, ie school suspensions or disciplinary actions taken by the school/schools he attended. Just because TM was not arrested doesn't mean that he was not a trouble maker, kids normally do not get arrested for fights that take place in school, but it would show that he has a history of violence. I have only known, in my area, of one person ever being arrested because of a fight that took place in school and the only reason that he was arrested was because he was a top flight athlete that was going to Notre Dame to play football, because of the arrest he was not admitted to ND. The kid that he fought with also filed a civil suit against the guy to get future earnings if/when he made it to the NFL, which he did.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Was Zpunk ever arrested for assault? Did he have to have a restraining order filed against him for domestic violence? Hmmmmm. He has a proclivity towards violence.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

BS. If a law has been broken at school, the authorities are involved. If he was caught with marijuana at school, the cops would be called. If he assaulted someone, the cops would be called. If he entered the girl's locker room the cops would be called.

If he cheated on a test, got caught smoking tobacco, cussed at a teacher, got caught ditching a class, these types of events would not have involved the authorities and would have been handled administratively by the school. Also, if he had been suspended from school so many times, as you claim, he would have been expelled. Dope could get you expelled, weapons could get you expelled, threatening a teacher could get you expelled. He wasn't in a Continuation high school.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This isn't a trial of popularity or thug-i-nus.

Either evidence is presented to show Zim is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt or he should not be convicted. That will make many people unhappy but that is how the judicial system is to work.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Prosecution is now bringing in all Zimmermans 'other issues' that are not part of the night of the shooting. So I guess the defense can now bring in Martins drug use and racism and fights .... right?? Or no??

All facts brought out on both the dead kid and the killer. Justice will not be served by withholding evidence or past history of anykind on either one.

The main concern of the jury should be on "intent"
edit on 27-6-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Did Mthug have burglary tools, drugs, known for fighting and pose for thug picks with guns hmm ……did he have property that wasn’t his in his locker like women’s jewelry? How about the roach clip that was on him? Did the last girl on the stand assume he had got in a fight?

Yeah perfect angel.

You want to bring up the past that is fine with me.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

All facts brought out on both the dead kid and the killer. Justice will not be served by withholding evidence or past history of anykind on either one.

The main concern of the jury should be on "intent"

My understanding is Z's past issue are fair game, but none of TM's school records, cell phone data, or facebook is going to be allowed.

Not exactly fair IMO.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by RickKilgannon

BS. If a law has been broken at school, the authorities are involved. If he was caught with marijuana at school, the cops would be called. If he assaulted someone, the cops would be called. If he entered the girl's locker room the cops would be called.

If he cheated on a test, got caught smoking tobacco, cussed at a teacher, got caught ditching a class, these types of events would not have involved the authorities and would have been handled administratively by the school. Also, if he had been suspended from school so many times, as you claim, he would have been expelled. Dope could get you expelled, weapons could get you expelled, threatening a teacher could get you expelled. He wasn't in a Continuation high school.

I never said that he was suspended, I said if there is documented issues from the school/schools that he attended then it should be able to be brought up. If he was suspended for fighting, it should be able to be brought up, if he wasn't suspended then there is no worry.
And no the cops are not called when there is a fight in school, there were plenty of fights in school that I witnessed growing up where there were no cops called and the students were each only suspended from school.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Let's try and keep the off-topic and snarky replies to a minimum please.

As in 0.

Thanks,

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Boom!! Zimmerman on top!!!!!!!! Trayvon dying on the bottom. He turned to look from the top! The person who was on top responded to call the police. Funny, they were already the cops were on the way. The one who was on top got up!!!!!! Game Set Match!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I am not taking her word for it when she is backing Zimmerman's story. i am taking her word for it when she is finally refuting everything she previously said because she is on the stand and she knows the consequences. You can tell she doesn't have anyone leading her answers as was the case in all previous situations.

Nice try though. Common sense will always win over sarcastic statements.

Don't play the idiotic what if game. Following is not a crime. So whether Zimmerman was in hot pursuit or just keeping his eyes peeled (which was the reality as he lost track of the teen) he committed no crime. I love how you guys are shown you are wrong by the witness that lied and created this false narrative and ADMITS that she was talking to Trayvon as he waited for and confronted Zimmerman.

As for the what if game, Trayvon wouldnt be there if he didn't commit a crime and get suspended from school. He wouldn't have been killed if he walked into his house instead of waiting for zimmerman (while talking to Jeantel) and confront and assault him. Zimmerman's error was not a crime, all of Trayvon's seem to be.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Do you think that saying something with exclamation remarks makes it true?
This case was kaput with this Rachel character. She admitted that Martin made it home and then waited while talking on the phone with her and then confronted Zimmerman. She said he approached Zimmerman and asked why he was following. If this racist teen was so afraid he wouldn't have hung around outside waiting for Zimmerman and confront him, he would have gone inside. She killed the prosecutions case so many times today.

Then the prosecution tried to mislead the jury by saying she spoke other languages and try to imply English wasn't her first. Then defense came in and destroyed that.

The Jury is remembering all this and they won't be keen on the prosecution attempting to mislead them.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Boom is right. After the boom don’t you think Zim would be able to get up?

GZ said after the shot: "I slid out from underneath him and got on top of the suspect holding his hands away from his body" and then told a bystander "I need you to help me restrain this guy".

At some point I am sure Zim was on top same as I am sure the wounds on his head were not self-inflicted which this witness confirms.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Was Zpunk ever arrested for assault? Did he have to have a restraining order filed against him for domestic violence? Hmmmmm. He has a proclivity towards violence.

That was brought up in court today. Seems that both he and his girlfriend filed against each other ... and both dropped them .... and the police dismissed it all. Looks like it was a baseless tit for tat disagreement between him and his girlfriend and they dragged the cops into their disagreement. They both should have been charged for making false claims against each other ... IMHO.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The twitter investigation was great. In the end, twitter user with 0 tweets.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

We don't know who was on top of the other. That witness hasn't been called yet.
And the airhead lady who claimed to see it only saw 'shadows'.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join