It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

What you think is worthless.
It is speculation from a biased person with very little understanding of the facts.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The cops were already on the way because HE CALLED THEM HIMSELF before he was attacked.
You have some absurd theories. All to protect a complete stranger that was a criminal, you have come up with absolutely ridiculous theories.

I am done talking to someone that uses so little logic and can't understand the evidence or testimony.

edit on 27-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Tell me where in the testimony Zimmerman asks for help securing Trayvon. If I missed it, I will admit I am wrong. You are the one making stuff up. You are confusing your Go-Zimmerman!!11 blogs and message boards you participate in with actual evidence that has not been provided to this jury so far.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by JBA2848

Know what you are talking about and you won't be in the same boat as Nancy Grace

reading this thread all day, and i thought to myself. some these posters are just like nancy grace, talking out their a@@ and never met a defendant that wasn't guilty.

already has them doing time or the needle stuck in their arm.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Actually, I am pretty anti-cop and investigators and DAs and prosecutors as a whole. Not in this case though. I don't think he should die. I never said that. I think he should be removed from society because he is a dangerous person that made erroneous assumptions and it cost a young man his life.

He needs some serious rehabilitation before he is allowed to walk amongst the free again.

How's that.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

They have a forensics guy talking about why the stipling was the way it was on the body of Martin. Guess what.. it will be 100 percent proven he was on top. He said the only way the gun powder burns and stipling could have shown up t he way they did would be if the clothes of Trayvon were hanging 4 or 5 inches from the skin. That would happen only if he was on top hanging over Zimmerman when he was shot.

The word Secure was used in regard to Trayvon immediately after the shooting. I don't have the ability to look through the days worth of testimony to find it. It was said though. It isn't really a big deal though. Every single ounce of evidence suggests Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman. It will be proven.

I'll talk to you some other time when you're weaned off all the loony theories.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Gogo is right. External safties prevent the trigger from being pulled. Internal safeties prevent accidental discharges. A trigger pull overrides internal safeties. If you think about it for sixty seconds, it's common sense crystal clear.

In otherwords, you can't turn internal safeties on or off. They are always in the on position until the trigger is pulled. The trigger pull briefly opens the safety so a bullet can fire. Kinda like the magic doors at the grocery store or Walmart. Savvy?
edit on 27-6-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

to me reading your posts, you give zimmmerman to much credit. you give him the ability to make up bs, tell it, and remember what he said from the get go.

he doesn't strike me as one who can think on his feet that fast.
and all that i've read and seen, he has been consistent in telling his story, if you watch the video of when he did the reenactment with investigators, he said he was yelling for help over and over.

he had no way of knowing that it was captured on any 911 calls. then if you look at how short he was, and think about martin being 6 what, and think about the one who said they saw the big man over the small man think about it.

edit on 27-6-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Grimpachi

I think that there was enough blood to transfer onto Zpunks jacket. If in fact he was on the bottom and had to, as you say, roll out from underneath him. But, no blood.

Did I say he rolled out? Can you please find that quote? We don't want to put words in others mouths now do we?

Anyway I totally disagree with you about blood transfer to Zim. M-thug had a sweater on as well and not much seeped through to it. The bullet punctured his lung and entered his heart the blood would first partially fill his lungs before coming out of him. It also quite probable that the blood that did stain his shirt was from when the officer tried to give him CPR. (Remember how he said there was a bubbling sound?

So I think you are dead wrong there and I have seen a lot of wounds before.

I will tell you what. After just shooting someone and being in a scuffle like he says he was in, I may not have even noticed I was injured. I would have probably been in shock. But I am not a cold blooded killer. No, I think he is a smooth operator and knew what he was doing.

Again we disagree. Cold blooded killer I don’t think so although you probably label me the same.

After intense moments like that when the fight or flight adrenalin dies down almost everyone will immediately check their wounds. I have seen it a hundred times and have experienced it myself but the good news is there is no need to take my word on it. You can research that sort of thing it has been well documented in many ways from the battlefield to the boxing ring you will often read about such thing from victims of assaults.

As for myself it’s like I have tunnel vision during a fight or battle and as soon as it’s over all the pain I blocked out becomes noticeable. In his case it was head trauma which leaves your head kind of swimming, ringing, it is kind of hard to explain. I have been there not knowing if my skull has been split or not feeling my head after a punk hit me with a beer bottle.

edit on 27-6-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not to mention it would have to be a conspiracy he planned sometime earlier, executed in a matter of seconds, and included the police.

He would have to have planned to kill someone after he was going to call the police on them, find them get them into a confrontation, kill them, fake injuries and set the scene without a neighborhood observing and before the police get there. It's the most absurd thing one could imagine.

In reality it's most likely Zimmerman tried to keep an eye one this suspicious guy, the guy went to the area right by his house where he felt safe (could escape or attack and hide quickly) but rather than going inside he hung around waiting on Zimmerman (as evidenced by him staying on the phone with the girl for several minutes after making it home) and then he confronted Zimmerman (as evidenced by the girls testimony) and then attacked Zimmerman. Then in defense Zimmerman shot him.

Makes a thousand times more sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by JBA2848

Wrong.
My brother has one.

You don't know what a hammer block safety is. It only prevents a discharge when you drop the gun. Do you know how to disengage it? PULL THE TRIGGER.

Know what you are talking about and you won't be in the same boat as Nancy Grace.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Can you quote what I said wrong in that post? It does have two safety features. And I don't like Nancy either.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You can also get that if Zimmerman was grabbing his hoodie and pointing the gun with the other hand. Trayvon was pulling away and the gun goes off. The clothing would have been away from the skin. You would have to prove the only way clothing does not touch your skin is by gravity pull it down and away from your skin. And I can think of many ways your clothing can be inches from your skin with out gravity playing a part.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Does anyone remember if they said he had gun shot residue on one or both hands? That might indicate if his hands were close to each other.

They might not have even checked though.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Actually, I am pretty anti-cop and investigators and DAs and prosecutors as a whole. Not in this case though. I don't think he should die. I never said that. I think he should be removed from society because he is a dangerous person that made erroneous assumptions and it cost a young man his life.

He needs some serious rehabilitation before he is allowed to walk amongst the free again.

How's that.

My whole reason for looking into this case was because of the cover ups and the use of people from the Fusion center in Arizona on the dog and pony show that took place about race. The KKK guy who put on the protest in Sanford was tied to the Fusion Center as a shill. Hell that KKK guy is married to a Spanish woman himself how is that KKK White Power? Then you have the guy on Nancy tonight who was a regular on the Fusion Center ran race websites. The people like Gellar, Spencer and so on. And how about Zimmermans father the judge on the phone with the police before Zimmerman was even brought to the police station?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Have seen this in a couple of places

Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by JBA2848

No it's not. It hasn't fallen apart at all. Where has anyone said he moved the guys arms. Why would he put the arms under Martin? Everyone has talked about how unnatural it looks. If you ask me that's how he fell and that's how he stayed. What would Zimmerman put Trayvon's arms under him?

Nothing about Zimmerman's story has been hurt, changed, or even begun to fall apart.

LOL...you just stepped in it! Didn't George say he moved the arms after he shot him...out?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We've had about 3 people who at least saw some instances of the fight and..............................................................................not one has mentioned anything about anyones head being pounded against the sidewalk.

The prosecution should not let this slide.

Also the first witness from Wednesday...how come when Trayvon was shot...she immediately felt sorry for him and wondered why George had to shoot him (as evidenced by her 911 call)? If she witnessed George being beaten so badly...how come she felt he didn't have to shoot Trayvon?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
We've had about 3 people who at least saw some instances of the fight and..............................................................................not one has mentioned anything about anyones head being pounded against the sidewalk.

Also the first witness from Wednesday...how come when Trayvon was shot...she immediately felt sorry for him and wondered why George had to shoot him (as evidenced by her 911 call)? If she witnessed George being beaten so badly...how come she felt he didn't have to shoot Trayvon?

It probably wasn't mentioned by any witness that Zimmerman's head was being hit against the pavement because not one witness knows what they saw. All I've heard from the testimonies of these witnesses is they saw something but they're not sure what. If all the prosecution has to go on is "could have been" and "might be" then they haven't got much of a case.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The only hope the prosecution has at this point is dropping the charges down to manslaughter there is no way they can get a conviction with murder 2. Even manslaughter will be tricky because of that> eloquent speaking star witness yesterday and today< end sarcasm. She pretty much confirmed that TM was at his house or had time to get home then returned to confront Zim. According to the non-emergency call Zim lost sight of him and was getting his bearings waiting for the police to arrive.

Like I said the only thing they have a chance of prosecuting and wining on is manslaughter nothing more.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

It probably wasn't mentioned by any witness that Zimmerman's head was being hit against the pavement because not one witness knows what they saw. All I've heard from the testimonies of these witnesses is they saw something but they're not sure what. If all the prosecution has to go on is "could have been" and "might be" then they haven't got much of a case.

At least TWO witnesses are saying they watched the fight. They couldn't see the features of the combatants, but they could see the fight. None of them has said they saw any head bashing. The one woman while on the call with 911 was horrified that George shot the kid. WHY was she not relieved that he did it as his life was in danger?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join