It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
The twitter investigation was great. In the end, twitter user with 0 tweets.

Yeah ... and the prosecution kept saying 'it says you are following Zimmermans brother'
And the neighbor kept saying .. no it says he's following me. It was funny. The
prosecution thought they had caught her in a lie, but she didn't. And I don't know why
they were trying to catch her in a lie ... SHE WAS THEIR WITNESS.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Oh.. so you're saying that Zimmerman was on top of Martin even though Martin was face down on the ground with a bullet hole in his chest and that means anything. You DO understand that in order for that bullet hole to be in the chest (against the ground) they would have to be in a different position first. Also Zimmerman gained a massive amount of damage for someone that had the upper hand the whole time and shot down. I don't know if you know anything about fighting, but it's hard to inflict damage to the back of a persons head if they are on top of you.

Sorry, the damage to the back of Zimmerman's head shows us that Martin was on top. Do you understand that? Set your bias and non sense aside. Do you realize that?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If the case is kaput, or whatever as you say, the defense will have an opportunity to move for a dismissal at the end of the prosecutions case.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeman351

There was no outrage until Sharpton and Jackson started their racial drivel. Then 0bozo going off if he had a son it would be traythug. Laughable at best. This has been stacked against Zimmerman getting a fair trial since day one. And when he is acquitted I say let the riots begin. It should be fun.

Al Twana Sharpton, and Jessie (pay no taxes) Jackson are both Jokes, when Zimmerman wins, it would be nice if he would sue both their asses for damages. Soon they will be doing a Rodney King! "Can't we all just get along?" While Zimmerman is at it, he should also be suing MSNBC for allowing the assassination of character orchestrated by these two nimrods and all the rest of the MSNBC morons. Adios Amigos. John

I

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well we do know that Martin was on top at some point. You can't really be on the bottom and inflict wounds to the back of the head.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They probably will, if it's not a mistrial by the time they are actually done with Rachel. Really though I just meant the prosecution has no real case and the Jury isn't stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Dr. Phil on the prosecution was not happy that O'meara got her to state she never saw Zim acting crazy or mean. He wanted her to say she knew of the Zim negative actions.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes, I get that. That will have to be explained. He could have rolled him over for his alibi? I don't know yet. If you timed her reenactment from the kitchen to the porch it was 3-4 seconds after she heard what she thought was a skateboard wheel hitting the pavement. I would think that it would have taken him a lttlle bit more time to climb out underneath a dead body, and then mount the top. What is more likely is that from the top position he rolled the body over onto the stomach. He certainly wasn't attempting any resuscitation so what was he doing on top of the boy's back? Timing would be about right for that.

edit on 27-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

on edit: the cop did state that TM's arms were underneath his body which is not consistent with Zpunk's claims that he spread his arms out.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Can I ask why people are so committed to one side or the other? Neither Martin nor Zimmerman are guys I would vouch for if they put me as a contact on a job application, or let inside my home. And Im willing to bet everyone reading this would agree with that. Would you feel comfortable with Martin in your home? how about Zimmernan? So why argue so passionately about it? i dont get it. Is it a race issue? Is it a gun rights issue? Please someone enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Dr. Phil on the prosecution was not happy that O'meara got her to state she never saw Zim acting crazy or mean. He wanted her to say she knew of the Zim negative actions.

Maybe that's why the prosecution tried to discredit it's own witness.

That 'you are following Zimmermans brother on twitter' ... 'no he's following me' ... was priceless.
She was an excellent witness. She said she could only state what she saw.
She said she couldn't speculate. She acknowledged that Zimmermans wounds
were so bad that she didn't even recognize him at the scene of the shooting.
Man ... the prosecution scored ZERO with their witness' today.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The only thing this trial has proven to me so far is that the state should have never prosecuted this with such weak testimony. Their star witness was ebonics mess. There was better evidence against Casey Anthony than this drivel.

No one is sure what they saw or who was who. The only reason this has gone to court has been because of the MSM.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why do you think he has to have rolled him over for his alibi? You can't consider that that is the way Martin fell when Zimmerman lifted the body off of him after he shot him? It makes sense that he would be face down as to get something heavy off of you it is easier to push it up and "slide" it over to the left or right and letting it down. It would be easier than flipping a body off of you. Think of how you would get a heavy board/wall off of you.

You are not understanding. It makes more sense that he would be face down and also you could get out from a body very quickly in the manner i described. When was it ever said that Zimmerman described the arms different than they were.

He fired and got out from under and was in shock from being beaten he probably didn't know yet that the shot was fatal.

Fight your bias and use your brain. Your agenda is making you look foolish, really, what is your personal reason for being biased. I imagine you hate guns because if you were open to all possibilities you would be more concerned about trying to put a very likely innocent person away based on nothing but your biased theories and no evidence.
edit on 27-6-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
Would you feel comfortable with Martin in your home? how about Zimmernan?

Knowing what I now know about both of them ... I wouldn't trust either of them.
I've said it before. I think this is a case of bad blood meeting bad blood ....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What was Zimmerman doing if he was mounted on the kid's back. And if in fact he shot him from underneath, why no DNA or blood on Zpunk.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well you have to agree that Zimmerman was on bottom when he was shot because the damage was to the back of his head and the shot was in Martin's chest. Right?

Its very simple why there was no blood on Zimmerman.
It was a shot to the heart and if the heart stops pumping you stop bleeding.
Then he was likely up making sure the teen wasn't going to get up when he was allegedly on top. Also did you see any giant pools of blood on the ground, or on Trayvon's clothes? No? Then you can agree that if he didn't bleed much on the ground or on himself then that likely explains why he didn't bleed much on Zimmerman right?
Likely the shot to the heart stopped it from pumping. As I said, when your heart stops pumping you stop bleeding.

There is hardly any blood anywhere near Trayvon, but you do NOT deny that he was shot right? Did you see the bullet wound? It was very tiny and a shot through the heart. Contrary to what you wish to believe, it wouldn't bleed much.

No one said/can prove he was "mounted on the" teen's back. Those are you words.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
Can I ask why people are so committed to one side or the other? Neither Martin nor Zimmerman are guys I would vouch for if they put me as a contact on a job application, or let inside my home. And Im willing to bet everyone reading this would agree with that. Would you feel comfortable with Martin in your home? how about Zimmernan? So why argue so passionately about it? i dont get it. Is it a race issue? Is it a gun rights issue? Please someone enlighten me.

You say this and our government paid Zimmerman to spy on us. Look at where he worked and do some research.

I can help with that some.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

It's an issue of trial by media. A case the cops closed that was built up on false testimony by one unreliable witness that threatens to put an innocent guy who defended himself in jail for life.

If it could happen to him then it could happen to anyone and if we don't discuss it then it could have gone unnoticed. I don't think there is really that much to indicate that Zimmerman was a bad guy at all.

Remember the West Memphis Three? I'm not big on innocent people being put away so I think it's worth being loud about. I mean.. the president of the U.S. came forth and stuck his nose in and said "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" and got people fired up against this guy that just defended himself.

The media painted Zimmerman as an evil person and Martin as an innocent little baby.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

He was charged with battery on a law enforcement officer. He beat his wife. He beat up a woman coworker at a party.He got his wife charged with perjury for hiding money for him tied directly to this case. Just a good guy huh?

www.scribd.com...
edit on 27-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

What was Zimmerman doing if he was mounted on the kid's back. And if in fact he shot him from underneath, why no DNA or blood on Zpunk.

I thought you had been watching the trial. Did you miss everything done by forensics? Have you forgotten about how long it rained before the body was even removed? Do you remember the procedure for swabbing to get DNA or any other evidence?

Do you remember what was said about how forensic evidence can be wiped off just by touching it?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And the day before that Zimmermans boss was called into the White House. The press wanted to know what happened.

From the tread I linked to earlier.

Originally posted by JBA2848
So I guess everybody knows George Zimmermans friend by now. Joe Oliver news anchor man from a local Orlando News Station. Well im sure you've heard about him working with George Zimmerman after the Lawrence O'Donnell interview. Well that place they worked at was Digital Risk, LLC. Well I bring up the name of the place because there is more to that story then people have found out about. Digital Risk, LLC is a mortgage fraud investigation company. They do monitoring and survallence of mortgage companies for the government. Hell the Chairman of the company was at the White House last week. He gave a speach at the White House Business Council in Washington D.C. And you wonder why Obama was asked about this case last week when he said "If I had a son he would look like Treyvon. The media knew what they were asking. He probly just got done talking with the boss of George Zimmerman and his propaganda freind Joe Oliver. So is this company more than what they seem? Are they also part of the Infragard? Is this company a handler of George Zimmerman and Joe Oliver? Did Obama have there boss come in so he could ask what the hell happened with our guy down there in Florida and what is all this propaganda and cover up crap?

Digital Risk, LLC goes to the White House. March 22
digitalrisk.com...

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" March 23
www.cbsnews.com...

Joe Oliver works at Digital Risk, LLC.
www.linkedin.com...

Lawrence O'Donnell interview.
video.msnbc.msn.com...

Seems Digital Risk removed from there website they went to the White House now. But there is still articles about it.

www.prnewswire.com... ml
edit on 27-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join