It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeman351

There again with the insults. Can't you discuss something that is controversial and keep it about the subject.

This statute does not apply. He was not immune from prosecution. If you haven't noticed, he is being prosecuted right now. The State of Florida decided that it was NOT a justifiable use of force.

Next.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Does she thinks it's possible to tell the difference between someone walking or running on a pavement and them doing the same on grass?

Okay I'm asking .... hold on ...

She said 'in sneakers, right?'

She put her sneakers on ... we are going out side ....

We are back. I heard her on the pavement but not the grass.

Do you want us to do this again with the hose sprinkling like it's raining??

So, you noticed you could hear the footsteps on the pavement, yes? Don't you think that Ms Geantel might have been trying to express that difference when she said she heard him on the grass? Perhaps in her own convoluted way she was saying he was no longer on the pavement area?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Yes, I will be angry if he is acquitted. Yes, I don't like the little punk. Yes, I would like to see him get his arse handed to him by someone his own size and of his same ability. That is why I would have never made it to the jury...

So you decided Zim was guilty before trial?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

There again with the insults. Can't you discuss something that is controversial and keep it about the subject.

This statute does not apply. He was not immune from prosecution. If you haven't noticed, he is being prosecuted right now. The State of Florida decided that it was NOT a justifiable use of force.

Next.

Thats the reason it went before a special prosecutor and not a grand jury. Hes not being prosecuted hes being persecuted. And calling California Kommiefornia isn't an insult. Its calling a spade a spade.
edit on 27-6-2013 by dudeman351 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Possibly. That would make sense. She assumed he left the pavement with no where else to go.
I'm wondering how much could be heard in the rain. We may just go turn the hose on and listen
anyways ... it's so freak'n hot today!

Anyways .. MUCH better witness than the last one.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Wow! Now you are going after the parents. You are right, they should have never allowed that boy to walk to 7 11 in search of a tea and some fruity candy. They should be brought up on child neglect charges. BTW was Trayvon ever arrested for anything? Was he in a gang? He appears to be a normal teenager. Oh the horror, a 17 year old high school student who has used marijuana. Talks trash on twitter. Do you or have you ever had teenage boys?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It went before a special prosecutor because of the outrage and accused bias of the police department in not charging Zpunk initially. The jurisdiction was changed, as it should have been.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Possibly. That would make sense. She assumed he left the pavement with no where else to go.
I'm wondering how much could be heard in the rain. We may just go turn the hose on and listen
anyways ... it's so freak'n hot today!

Anyways .. MUCH better witness than the last one.

You can't hear any rainfall in Zimmerman's call to the dispatcher, so I'd imagine what she was hearing was similar with them being on the phone at the same time.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well we can all play superhero and be captain hindsight however he did what a police officer advised him to do. Maybe the one that should be held accountable is the police officer. That doesn’t make much sense to me though.

Anyway…………..

Flood lights will not stop burglars you do realize these are homes right? Not the apartment complex where TM died. I to have flood lights on my home but I do not leave them on all night and many burglaries happened during the day so light or no light how doesn’t seem to matter.

As for when the last burglar was caught I am not sure it was in the testimony from the president of the HOA on Monday.

link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Grimpachi

I have made the assumption that she has some type of learning disability based upon her inability to articulate even the simplest of ideas and the way she does not complete sentences. Her thoughts are broken or at least that is how she expresses herself.

I am about to get FLAMED for this, but someone needs to speak the truth, might as well be me: that is how 90% of how southern black people talk. Well, the ones that didn't go to college or hold a "real" job. Hell, even our local politicians don't speak much better. I have had no trouble understanding her because here in Mississippi more people speak like her than not. Does that make you mad? Good. It should. But don't get mad at me. Get mad at the educational system. Get mad at the entertainment industry, get mad at the media, the BET, the culture, the thug life ride-or-die ideology. This young woman has no learning disability; she is the norm. What do you expect from a culture (or counter culture in this case) that glorifies ignorance out of spite for "the man" (e.g. Ebonics)? Now flame away because the truth hurts.
edit on 27-6-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

link   

There was no outrage until Sharpton and Jackson started their racial drivel. Then 0bozo going off if he had a son it would be traythug. Laughable at best. This has been stacked against Zimmerman getting a fair trial since day one. And when he is acquitted I say let the riots begin. It should be fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

LMAO, your children are a direct reflection of their environment and parents. The punk has been in police trouble before, he had been suspended from school on several occasions, not related to smoking pot. Have a look at his facebook and myspace sites and take a glimpse into his personal life not what the MSM are portraying him to be.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Ah, the parents were very angry. They raised holy heck. I would have done the same thing. They know their kid better than anyone. Both of my boys, star athletes, got in trouble at school at one time or another. One got caught cheating on a test. The other was suspended for comments made in an English journal. Both got into fights (one each) that derived from school incidents. However the fights took place off of campus and neither were punished by the school. Both fights were justified and needed to happen based upon the actions of the other kid. Both listened to rap music. Both got speeding tickets, the youngest two in one month. They both graduated, and were good kids. I know for a fact they both experimented with pot and played beer pong.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Well we can all play superhero and be captain hindsight however he did what a police officer advised him to do. Maybe the one that should be held accountable is the police officer. That doesn’t make much sense to me though.

Any cop that would advise buying a gun specifically to deal with stray dogs is not a cop whose judgement I'd be giving much weight to.

Anyway…………..

Flood lights will not stop burglars you do realize these are homes right? Not the apartment complex where TM died. I to have flood lights on my home but I do not leave them on all night and many burglaries happened during the day so light or no light how doesn’t seem to matter.

They certainly wouldn't increase the amount of problem behaviour. Even a bogus alarm system can be enough to put off the opportunist thief.

As for when the last burglar was caught I am not sure it was in the testimony from the president of the HOA on Monday.

I saw that testimony and while I don't recall when he said the incident occurred, I do recall he mentioned nothing about Zimmerman being involved.
edit on 27-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So you allowed your kids to drink underage and experiment with illegal drugs?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"speculation I would guess' ... says the judge.

You GUESS? Comeon judge .... weak .... get solid or something.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No I did not. But it did happen. Where would you even get that I, as a parent, would condone that behavior. Did I say they didn't get grounded? Did I say that they didn't lose their car keys? Does that make them thugs? You obviously have never raised teen boys.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Any cop that would advise buying a gun specifically to deal with stray dogs is not a cop whose judgement I'd be giving much weight to.

Anyway…………..

They certainly wouldn't increase the amount of problem behaviour. Even a bogus alarm system can be enough to put off the opportunist thief.

I saw that testimony and while I don't recall when he said the incident occurred, I do recall he mentioned nothing about Zimmerman being involved.
edit on 27-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

Well it is on record that he obtained the ccw and pistol because a cop recommended it.(in statements) I have my ccw not because of a cop just because of my experiences here there isn’t anything against the law for doing so. As for the cops judgment well maybe after this trial there could be another but I doubt it.

As far as being captain hindsight and changing the way they protect their homes well it doesn’t do much good now. Another thing how do you know they didn’t have alarms or floodlights? If you can show they didn’t you may have a point.

I wasn’t saying Zim caught the other burglar I was just pointing out he was caught because he was followed to his home.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The neighbor .... excellent witness. Well spoken. Got her facts straight. Never contradicted herself. I'm surprised that the prosecution called her though. She didn't help their case. She said that she never heard anyone say 'you die tonight M*** F***' or any of that which has been claimed by people. She has no idea who was yelling ... or what they were yelling ... only that they were yelling. I"m thinking they are about done with her.

ETA .. her comments back the defense about the fight before the gunshot. IMHO
edit on 6/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Prosecution is now bringing in all Zimmermans 'other issues' that are not part of the night of the shooting. So I guess the defense can now bring in Martins drug use and racism and fights .... right?? Or no??

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join