It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well how about this everyone:

Look around, In America, it's not the same place we grew up in. Someone is changing it to a lessar form of that free country we once knew, and in the name of what exactly? I felt safer before they tried to create safety.

We the people, govern this great land, We the people means everyone and not a closet group of people.

Remember that and maybe we are just seeing how things really are and it's not that Alex jones is insane, it's that our world is going insane.

Btw if you think that's loosing it, go watch jerry springer, judge judy, CNN, and basically most American made TV. Shock and Awe sells, Bush taught us that.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Certainly livened up a Sunday with no Premier League Football to watch

I could never work out Alex Jones, David Icke and their ilk. Every now and again you think they might be onto something. Icke was right about the Savile scandal whilst he was still alive (
Savile that is - the ex-Coventry man is still with us).

But they spout so much out that they are bound make a few hits every now and again. It's just like going to a "psychic". They will tell you your future and you'll remember the things that come true and even shape your life around the "advice" they give if you are a true believer. Which simply reinforces your belief in them.

Whatever Jones is, a lot more people in Britain and the Rest of the World will know his name today. I would guess that's what he wants.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Many people are ready to jump all over AJ. He is a crusader for truth but unfortunately does not cross the Zionist line in the sand. He is guilty of his own Orwellian doublespeak; zionists are nazis and nazi's are zionists. This is my sole problem with Jones.
Critics point out that Jones's wife is jewish as are the majority of his sponsers. It is unfortunate that most people are simplistic and for them there is no difference between a Wahabi and a Sunni, they are all radical muslims. Similarly they cannot distinguish between Judaism a religion and Zionism which is a political movement. Perhaps this is the reason that Jones avoids the word Zionist and prefers to use the term Banker, globalist or Nazi.
Given the choice between Alex Jones and no Alex Jones, I will choose Alex any day. He has woken many people to the existence of the push for a NWO. That is a big plus for our minority. He has challenged the official story of 9/11 and that is good. He showed how sick the elite are with video of Molloch, the pagan owl god and the cremation of care ceremony at Bohemian Grove and that is good. He has confronted political figures on their attendance at Bohemian Grove and that is a positive for him.
Alex, I am sure, makes a great deal of $$ and so what. He does more to point out the dangers of a NWO. Many jews do not support the Zionist state of Israel and it's political and apartheid policies. Perhaps that is the reason why he gets support from jewish sponsors.
Many of those who criticize Jones are would be imitators like Ry Dawson, Deanna Spingola or ZCF. Some of these are far too radical for me as they tend to lump all Jews and Zionists together. All of them would love to have the audience that Jones has.
Many say that if Jones was a threat to the NWO he would have been silenced a long time ago, which proves he is one of them. I tend to believe Jone's explanation that his death would make him a martyr. The reverse argument is that are the globalists happy to see Jones dissecting and analyzing every geopolitical event in a way that MSM fails to do. I believe that the globalists hate Jones, and would love to seem him disappear but killing Jones would only serve to validate his message so they agree to disagree and somehow coexist. I believe that part of this co-existence is to use the word Nazi instead of Zionist.If Nazi's were really in control, and wield the kind of power and influence that Jones attributes to them, his radio show would already be relegated to the trash bin of history. After all the Zionists own the banking system and have more money, power and influence than any group of NAZI's. In fact though, they do have an identical fascist philosophy.
Unfortunately, I find his radio programs too long, and he would be much more effective if the program was half as long and his rants were more restrained. He has truth on his side and the theatrics are unnecessary. His appeal is more to younger audiences as these theatrics leave mature audiences wondering if it is too embarrassing to admit listening to his message.
It is very easy to criticize Alex but he has a well organized website, does a very good job of separating the fact from the propaganda and has a very good audience. Find me someone who does a better overall job of waking people up and I will change my opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

There's POWER in being Angry. This is why people are so quick to talk about you or look at you in a low way if you dare to express yourself.

Good job Alex at expressing your view point.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well the core of his arguments are just silly.

Nazi Germany had a plan for the Euro? No, they took it over by force.

They threatened his life? yet here he is saying the same stuff, and still alive.

other than those two things, there was nothing of real substance in the speech. It was just emotional ravings.

He does more harm than good. At best, he's a loon. At worst, he's a shill. And those are really the only two options.

He CAN'T be true, because if true, he'd be DEAD.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frequency Skanker

I couldn't agree more

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't say he lost it, he was being harassed from all sides and he did the same thing he did on Piers Morgan, he GOT ATTENTION.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Alex Jones, along with other shills in his class, represent themselves and their own interests. Like David Icke, he is just exploiting a niche in the market which he makes a healthy living from. He is no real danger to TPTB.

David Icke a Shill? right

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Yes i am sure shes a lot hotter to for an elitist.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Alex Jones is a retard.

@2:22....hilarious, I don't feel sorry for the guy, he's a joke, and his apologists and followers are idiots.

edit on 9-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Here's another example on why Alex Jones did it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We are slowly being turned into a society that cannot express itself. If you get angry, you are a nutcase. Whatever happened to raw emotion? REAL emotion?

Don't be yourself, just be a meek little slave and go along with whatever the government says, as they are only doing what's right for us.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Quality info or not, Alex Jones is an embarrassment. In the moments where he's a bit subdued, he could serve a valuable purpose. Unfortunately, he spends the vast majority of his time screaming at people, whether they're listening or not. He makes the rest of us look bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Id have to admit that Alex Jones big mouth is what has alerted me to alot of stuff that is happening

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have been listening to Alex for a long time. I have seen him lose it and go bonkers plenty of times. but I can still see a good soul there and I admire his determined spirit. He is a good man, simple as that and I don't care what the cognitive dissonant members of ATS say. I know a good man when I see one.
What worries me the most is the ignorant, sick, demonic grins of the BBC. They seem to thrive in their own muck. I guess that's why there are so many pedophiles there. Maybe that's a job requirement.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Id have to admit that Alex Jones big mouth is what has alerted me to alot of stuff that is happening
But the important question is...from what has he diverted your attention?

Even if it is simply voting on election day?

When the man with the bullhorn says "look...look here!!", you'd be better off investigating what is going on in the opposite direction.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I like the guy, but its not worth putting him or his family at risk. I think he should get off that subject and move on. Some issues are just not worth the risk! My message to Alex Jones- Do like I have learned- Take care of you're own family and do not worry about saving the world. Take the knowledge and gather up what you need to save you and you're family! The Battle is not worth it!!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

I also saw the evil in the BBC guy!! I am glad you can also see this!! Personally, I will be working towards leaving the US. The question exist- what country is safe?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ah... I love Alex Jones.... wish I could be in his seat yelling at the MSM! ;

edit on 9-6-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm glad he's getting more attention.. People need to know nutjobs like this guy.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Stop making excuses for Mr.Jones. He makes us all on here look stupid and anyone who dare think different a certified loon. I'm pretty sure he's a paid turncoat nowadays, going back some years i quite liked him, but then something changed, i cant quite give a time scale for what im saying but anyone who's followed him will know what im on about. I agree David Icke would have given a much more coherent interview and been more credible for the cause. The whole scene needs more spokes people and a few different people who can keep calm and talk facts, not hearsay and gobledeegook and can keep a level head under pressure and stick to the story and not let the interviewer get the better of them. Alex Jones needs to STFU!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join