It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Alex Jones should keep on keepin' with his own show. He has millions listening and watching his tube, according to him. His usual listeners knows how exited he can get and are used to it, or don't mind it, else they wouldn't be listening to his show.

If he is invited on a talkshow/major talk show or debate, and acts up like this, those who's never heard of him will make him out as bonkers. Thus discrediting others who's trying to get the truth out to people.

The thing is, even if we know that some of what he says is true, he is ruining his goal to reach more people that is not in the know.

Alex Jones took the bait and the media idiots reeled him in.

I am not a fan of his but I do visit Infowars for a read, now and then. I am disgusted at the remarks of the host making faces and showing Jones is crazy via hand gestures. But, those who don't know Jones thinks exactly the same. He is too loud for me, and that's why I skip his radio show. At least I will still read what he had to say when it looks interesting and give him the benefit of the doubt.

One wins your enemy by feeding them, not with an aggressive like behavior.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I wonder if there's any video available of someone trying to warn us about Hitler before it was too late and being called a nutjob?

No, there isn't.

I wonder if there's any video available of someone trying to warn us about Alex Jones before it was too late and being called a nutjob...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
the beeb wanted a trained monkey to come out and make conspiracy noises and be politely mocked. he saw it coming and kicked their framework in the balls. good for jones.
he could have pointed out the many ties between the bilderburgers and the BBC-Tavistock media elite.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable

People have plenty of evidence he's a nut.
You just choose not to accept it. You don't want to accept it.

Being a "Sheeple" and "NOT DENYING IGNORANCE" describes you very well actually
edit on 9-6-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

Oh dear, we got another hater who likes to state his own opinions as though they're facts.

I'm terrified.

No evidence. Character flaws, maybe, misinterpretations, maybe.

Evidence? Nope.

Believe me. I've been digging into this over the past week more than I've researched anything in my life.

You're wrong. Sorry.

I'm not some sheeple in denial like you heart-stricken ex-Alex fans. Get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
The only thing you've ever presented as evidence were a few bias, name-calling websites and an overplayed video of the second amendment rally.

LOL, what? That's not even true. You also forgot about the video I posted which lists dozens of failed predictions by Jones, quoting him word for word straight off his show.

The guy lies. He's been caught lying repeatedly. He's just not credible.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

a 'news' announcer that ridiculed a guest to the extent of telling him to shut up (like Bill O'Reilly regularly does to his guests) or worse yet, in the worst display of unprofessionalism ever, did the 'screwy head thing' whilst signing off.

It felt slightly unreal to me, almost rehearsed.

I doubt Andrew Neil would have behaved that way towards the notoriously volatile Alex Jones without an assurance he wasn't going to get attacked and knocked senseless.

It felt like there was collusion.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
This interview was a hit piece and Alex didn't take the bait.

If it was a hit piece he absolutely took the bait -- hook, line and sinker. He ranted and raved like a spoiled brat on national TV. That's exactly what they expected.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

The only thing you've ever presented as evidence were a few bias, name-calling websites and an overplayed video of the second amendment rally.

LOL, what? That's not even true. You also forgot about the video I posted which lists dozens of failed predictions by Jones, quoting him word for word straight off his show.

The guy lies. He's been caught lying repeatedly. He's just not credible.

And you, again, fail to realize that people aren't capable of predicting the future.

Predictions come with hit-and-miss accuracy, no matter who makes them.

And I've posted some of his correct predictions, just as well.

He doesn't lie, he just exaggerates. There's a difference.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Evidence? Nope.

Have you seen the video in this thread??

Alex Jones has done more to hurt the Conspiracy theory movement, than help it.

He has a bunch of brainwashed worshippers. have you seen the things they say? THEY are the biggest sheep there are. just look at how they use the term sheep like good lil brainwashed monkeys....oh wait you're doing it too.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You just choose not to accept it. You don't want to accept it.

Being a "Sheeple" and "NOT DENYING IGNORANCE" describes you very well actually
edit on 9-6-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

Believe me. I've been digging into this over the past week more than I've researched anything in my life.

Rofl I'm done

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Predictions come with hit-and-miss accuracy, no matter who makes them.

And I've posted some of his correct predictions, just as well.

He doesn't lie, he just exaggerates. There's a difference.

But when you say you have insider information....that's more than a prediction.
When it doesn't happen, it means you were lying about having insider information.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Seriously, Alex needs to calm down a bit.

imagine if we were to have a discussion on ats

AND EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I WOULD INTERRUPT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS, or just talk/ try to correct someone as they were speaking....

He needs to be tutored on having a civil debate/ discussion

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

I think he went aggressive to wake up the people of the U.K. ...It's their home turf and by sheer volume of viewers, he is bound to get a percentage to investigate further...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
If it was a hit piece he absolutely took the bait -- hook, line and sinker. He ranted and raved like a spoiled brat on national TV. That's exactly what they expected.

Complete opposite:
Alex knew where the show was heading and he took it there before the media scum shut him up.

Score for Alex, he caught the attention of scum licking MSM lovers.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Kuroodo I think he went aggressive to wake up the people of the U.K. ...It's their home turf and by sheer volume of viewers, he is bound to get a percentage to investigate further.. Originally posted by Sankari If it was a hit piece he absolutely took the bait -- hook, line and sinker. He ranted and raved like a spoiled brat on national TV. That's exactly what they expected. Complete opposite: Alex knew where the show was heading and he took it there before the media scum shut him up. Score for Alex, he caught the attention of scum licking MSM lovers.

Right on guys , you hit the nails right on the heads...Go Alex Go!
"scum licking MSM lovers" Love it...:

edit on 9-6-2013 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sorry to spam the reply space, but let me make one more point.

Like a few have said before me, this thread is flooded with ignorance.

Oh, he's making money! He must just be in it for the money!
he he was for the money he wouldn't have said 911 was an inside job and losing half his stations
Alex Jones is a Zionist shill!
what? and he's not on national tv?
Gaga-googoo!

I don't see any of YOU out there doing what he does.

If you don't want to be represented by Alex, get off your arse and represent yourself.

There is no base for the Zionist conspiracy. Marketing tactics does not make a person a disinfo agent, nor do false predictions, because human beings cannot predict the future. We are not psychic, nor are we God.

Quit spewing ignorance unless you have something with some substance or evidence to back your bias, hateful little opinions of Alex Jones.

I agree the AJ haters are just haters.

He's getting the info out to people that would never see him.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Tell ya what this is getting dangerous and the lying going on and the media that is so bias are realizing this stuff is real.Alex Jones may come across as looney but no would would have this much passion and go to this much lentgh to warn people about this stuff if none of it where true.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
.....and this interviewer is the worst that I've seen. What
Professional Interviewer tells a guest to shut up? He set the stage
For crazy Jones to go off if you ask me. Tell me to shut up and you invite me to speak...I'll
Smack you and walk out for disrespecting me. Period.

In my opinion, he acted civil....and "they" will make sure Jones commits "suicide", or, he is a paid patsie as I believe.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Mac405 because: more peace of mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
They interview him on purpose to make anyone who thinks what he says as true a complete and total lunatic!

Just watching the video is sad....in the end the interviewer waves the crazy finger....

Maybe he is driving himself crazy trying to wake people up. Maybe he is frustrated beyond belief.

Maybe he quit taking his meds....or maybe he needs some...

I'll comment from this point, not so much to your reply, just that yours is the last I've read thus far.

OK I watched the vic and have been keeping track of Jones protest/exposure in UK, while his style is confrontational I see no where, where he does off as Crazy, Angry maybe and rightly so, but not crazy.

What I DO see however, is this host playing spin and "damage control" and the other man cherry picking certain topics to discredit Mr Jones, and it would not matter if Jones stayed silent and allowed the media damage control to railroad the issue enough to pull Interest away...fact is the media is controlled. Jones should know by now the dirty tricks those with the ethics of a python will use,

Maybe he does know this, doesn't care and is aiming to create interest in his info wars...which, better than people going on being dumb sighted by a lying media anyhow. So if anything, from that vantage point, better that jones looks like a madman than there to be no pied piper playing at all...only silence and the works of darkness going on full speed ahead,

Regardless, I may not concur with all of Jones methods or even points, I do respect the man, anyone for that matter, who at Least is trying to bring attention to very serious evil and deadly schemes to a world that is apathetic and half retarded.

That said, there is also a part of me, when I see this jerk and it's obvious he is a jerk, twirling his hands around, when any Investigative reporter or media host should be ABOUT getting to the Truth, rather than protecting the Reich so to speak...when I see that, and then see People defending that, then Maybe it's best to just Let the dogs of hades have at them

Maybe that Scotland State guardian of every child till age of five, putting all Scottish mothers no more than big ole F toys Breeder chattel for the State, is what's needed, after all if they That dumb to laugh and take it, then maybe they deserve it...Same goes for those in UK with the Camaras IN every home so that the Protective services, if they don't LIKE what YOU fed or said to YOUR Offspring, They can come, Snatch your kids and arrest you...

So, so what! If tyranny is a laughing manner, and something to not be Angry about, then by golly, Who are Jones or Anyone for that matter, to Stand in your way...go ahead, forgive us, ENJOY YOUR BONDAGE....

I'm sure the drugs they do give when you feel like a suffocated bird in a cage plucking itself to death, will more than be sufficient, after all, it's Just LIFE...no big deal right???

Nothing to be Angry about, so what IF your child gets autism and then shipped off to be electroshocked as a lab rat...hey, not like YOU matter,

The Bilderberg and their Minions say so. Get use to it, there is always huffing glue, just ask the street kids who live with tyranny, poverty and beatings, that's how They cope,

And it's dirt cheap too. So your brain melts...far as the Elites are concerned, your brain, life, dignity and humanity

Don't MATTER.

Don't get angry, BREATHE DEEP. Twitch twitch...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears

Maybe that Scotland State guardian of every child till age of five, putting all Scottish mothers no more than big ole F toys Breeder chattel for the State, is what's needed, after all if they That dumb to laugh and take it, then maybe they deserve it...Same goes for those in UK with the Camaras IN every home so that the Protective services, if they don't LIKE what YOU fed or said to YOUR Offspring, They can come, Snatch your kids and arrest you...

I'd love to know what that meant in English.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join