It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Not when military documents prove otherwise. Maybe, i'm just waaaaaay over your head with this stuff. Try to learn something on the quantum level. Let it sink in, then comment. Learn more about the planet and it's properties. The principles work on all levels of life. They're just fine tuning things, now. They're getting the "hang of it" If you comment, without watching this video, they'll be no need to further this conversation because we're not on the same level.

Note to add: Even our THOUGHTS are frequencies.

What military documents would that be? on your last thread you brought this up and after 14+ pages asking for your proof you failed to provide any.

According to quantum string theory (which is still just a theory), everything in the universe is defined by a quantum string vibration yes. but this is WAY over YOUR head as you still cant seem to grasp the difference between sound frequencies and energy frequencies. You videos only further prove your ignorance of the basics

In the most basic sense, I suppose our thoughts could be defined by the frequency of the electron movements through the complex neural pathways of the brain, but only in the most fundamental way.

But you have been very successful in getting this thread off track from your OP, and the basic question still stands.

Prove how HAARP and similar installations are being used to effect weather events on a global scale by the dark governments out to kill everyone including themselves
edit on 8-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by WonderBoi

Please define "frequency." It's really a simple concept.

Then go on to explain how our thoughts are frequencies.

You know, not everything you see on youtube is not the truth or even makes sense.

Sorry, I skipped the last minute of the video.

edit on 6/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
You're supposed to be the wise one of the group. You explain it. I shouldn't be required to spoon-feed you. I've given you videos from Professors at Cornell University as well as Quantum Pysicists. If that's not good enough, keep seeking til you find your answers. If you still need help....watch this video, til it sinks in.
These experiments were done using sine waves. It doesn't matter what you call those frequencies: Sound, ELF, ULF, they still operate on the same principles. If a sine wave can do that to matter, you telling me, ELF or ULF waves have no affect? I beg to differ!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

those were SOUND waves not Radio / Electromagnetic waves. How many times does this have to be explained to you?

The burden of proof is always on the theory that goes against established norms. And kudos to you for continually avoiding all our questions

EDIT:

for nearly 50 years submarines around the world have been using ULF radio to communicate to bases. Are they responsible for oceanic destructive events? Of their sonar for that matter?

good grief you are quite insufferable

link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

I'm proving how HAARP works! You're just too LAZY to connect the dots. I'm trying to give you other examples, to help you better understand, the INVISIBLE WORLD. Try going there, before you try to understand this stuff in the natural world. That's where you're missing the WHOLE POINT!

link   

I ask once again. In your own words pleas define frequency. We don't want a YouTube video or a quote from a YouTube video. We want you to demonstrate your own knowledge of the term in your own words.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I'm proving how HAARP works! You're just too LAZY to connect the dots. I'm trying to give you other examples, to help you better understand, the INVISIBLE WORLD. Try going there, before you try to understand this stuff in the natural world. That's where you're missing the WHOLE POINT!

No, you are proving how HAARP does NOT work.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

those were SOUND waves not Radio / Electromagnetic waves. How many times does this have to be explained to you?

The burden of proof is always on the theory that goes against established norms. And kudos to you for continually avoiding all our questions
And HOW MANY TIMES, do i have to explain to you, that IT DOES NOT MATTER, what type of "waves" they are? What, this stuff too advanced for your comprehension??? Or, is it that you JUST DON'T "GET IT"????

Seeds are seeds, no matter what type of tree they produce.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No, you are proving how HAARP does NOT work.
No! I'm proving HOW it works, by showing you in ways, that apparently, you still don't get. Everything is energy. Therefore, ANYTHING can be manipulated. I can't use a 9v battery in a device that requires 4 AAA's. Get the idea??? Probably not!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

]And HOW MANY TIMES, do i have to explain to you, that IT DOES NOT MATTER, what type of "waves" they are? What, this stuff too advanced for your comprehension??? Or, is it that you JUST DON'T "GET IT"????

Seeds are seeds, no matter what type of tree they produce.

[removed]

Just one word

LOL

Our questions till stands, define frequency in your own words and how it is used by HAARP to effect weather events

edit on 6/8/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please be civil and remain on topic. Dicussing the topic, not the OP.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Is that, because you don't understand this?
Must be. I guess you don't understand what waves can and can't do. Or, maybe you're just confused at the word: "radio waves". It's ok, if you don't get where technology has gone. I'm sorry you don't get the "quantum" level of life. You're waaaaaaay behind.

BTW: did you bother watching the videos i posted from Cornell University or the one i posted with the Quantum Physicists? I guess you're smarter than them.

edit on 8-6-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Must be. I guess you don't understand what waves can and can't do. Or, maybe you're just confused at the word: "radio waves". It's ok, if you don't get where technology has gone. I'm sorry you don't get the "quantum" level of life. You're waaaaaaay behind.

Oh, I understand very well what waves can do. Explain this to me since you understand so much about it. What do I need to do at work to prevent 64 speakers from producing standing and harmonic waves in certain parts of the auditorium which would falsely amplify certain spectra of the sound being played, even when each speaker is precisely calibrated to the industry standard x-curve frequency response at 85dB measured with a-weighted equipment?

I know this, do you?

So, again, define your understanding of frequency

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

...All this technology, and our planet is in worse shape than ever!!!!

Oh certainly...

I demand we immediately return to the days of out houses, horse and buggy, waves of influenza, cholera, diptheria, polio, smallpox, and bubonic plague...

The only thing that is worse now is the level and instantaneous transmission of hyperbolic crapola...
edit on 8-6-2013 by totallackey because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

To rule out the possibility is pretty naive and foolish.

And making claims that HAARP is something other than what it claims to be isn't?
Not when military documents prove otherwise. Maybe, i'm just waaaaaay over your head with this stuff. Try to learn something on the quantum level. Let it sink in, then comment. Learn more about the planet and it's properties. The principles work on all levels of life. They're just fine tuning things, now. They're getting the "hang of it".
If you comment, without watching this video, they'll be no need to further this conversation because we're not on the same level.

Note to add: Even our THOUGHTS are frequencies.
edit on 8-6-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

Military documents show otherwise? Sure thing, boss. Now you just go ahead and show us what "military documents" you are talking about and I will read them top to bottom.

Not holding my breath on this one, but I have to at least give you a chance.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Oh, I understand very well what waves can do. Explain this to me since you understand so much about it. What do I need to do at work to prevent 64 speakers from producing standing and harmonic waves in certain parts of the auditorium which would falsely amplify certain spectra of the sound being played, even when each speaker is precisely calibrated to the industry standard x-curve frequency response at 85dB measured with a-weighted equipment?

I know this, do you?

Standing waves are always associated with resonance. Does that help? Or do i need to give you the mathematical equations, also?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I know this, do you?

Standing waves are always associated with resonance. Does that help? Or do i need to give you the mathematical equations, also?

Took you a long time to find that on Wikipedia. Please do give, and explain the equations. Also please do tell how to correct for it in a practical way?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I know this, do you?

Took you a long time to find that on Wikipedia. Please do give, and explain the equations. Also please do tell how to correct for it in a practical way?
I do have a life outside of ATS. Besides that, i'm a recording engineer by trade; live stuff has never been my gig, and it's been a while since i've had to set up for a live performance. I UNDERSTAND exactly what you're talking about, but that is not my area of expertise. This is why i've stated, it doesn't matter what type of wave they are, they all still function the same. A Hz is a Hz no matter what type of Hz it is. If a sine wave, can make an object move; other types of waves can do the same thing.

Every piece of matter has a resonance frequency or series of frequencies because all matter is made up of atoms. Atoms are formed by electromagnetic waves that have a specific frequency. When these atoms form a larger piece of matter, the frequency of the electromagnetic waves is the frequency of that matter.
Apply that to your "standing wave" problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That is a total cop-out.

Energy waves (as in RF) cannot directly make things move

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by winofiend

Has the government EVER been truthful? If so, well, keep on with your theory. I suppose.

About what?

Sure they have.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

This is where the debunkers are HIGHLY mistaken.

And so was the premise of this thread...
Not really. Especially, when you consider who's got these weapons. You can believe the guise of 'research' if you want to. Your FREE choice. Others, like myself, tend to believe in an EVIL EMPIRE, hell bent on destroying our planet, and it's inhabitants. All this technology, and our planet is in worse shape than ever!!!!

Ahha! You're the rebel fleet.

Save us WonderBoi, you're our only hope.

We're in good hands.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
When something like this doesn't get 100 flags ,it can only mean too many work for the dark side. Its been published, books written, scientific concerns, yet they pretend it does nothing. Its going to be turned into a healing weapon and disbanded for its evil uses, by the people, for the people!!!! I underscore that intention to infinity and beyond.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join