It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by WonderBoi

Probably because people need to know the TRUTH!

And what your showing as evidence is that truth?
Yup. Truth to the facts that we live a different world/time; and we are the enemy. I haven't seen much "evidence" from the nay-sayers. Lot's of "no, it doesn't"! "No, it can't!" If you haven't watched any of the material i've posting, commenting further, would be a waste of your time. This stuff has been going on for quite some time now. Nothing new, really!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to deliver some proof, as to how it's not possible, that HAARP could be used to manipulate the weather. All you've given is your personal "say so". Not good enough.
Not exactly. You are claiming that HAARP can manipulate weather. It's up to you to offer evidence that it can. You have not done so. All you have done is some arm-waving and random words like "frequencies" and "jet stream" and "frequencies". You then claim that HAARP transmits sound waves.

No, it's not up to me to prove it can't be done. That's not the way it works. You say it can be done. You prove it. "History" Channel videos do not prove anything, except that some people will believe anything if it's on youtube.
edit on 6/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by Phage

Actually what is needed is some education in physics.
And you would still deny the facts and push something different on us, while calling it "proof". I've already discussed quantum physics, and that had you confused. I'm not sure, if you could handle basic physics, at this point. I'm still waiting for you to deliver some proof, as to how it's not possible, that HAARP could be used to manipulate the weather. All you've given is your personal "say so". Not good enough.

Talk about a lack of insight.

Phage has shown a very good understanding of the subject, he's not the one who looks foolish here.

You're arguments are poorly thought out and show a serious lack of any kind of a science background.

I have heard your talking points before on other sites like GLP and others, nothing new here.

P.S. They were wrong there too.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And you would still deny the facts and push something different on us, while calling it "proof". I've already discussed quantum physics, and that had you confused. I'm not sure, if you could handle basic physics, at this point. I'm still waiting for you to deliver some proof, as to how it's not possible, that HAARP could be used to manipulate the weather. All you've given is your personal "say so". Not good enough.

His personal say so tends to be backed more often than not with some pretty sound science. If your making the claim (or backing the claim) that this contraption can make hurricanes or the like, then the burden of proof is on you to show without a doubt such claim.
Given your not a employee there, and the science your using does appear to contradict reality (when following phage's counterpoints), I would say you need to step up the game, or simply accept you may not be right about this.

Good thread though. always good to poke and prod things that -may- be more (but in this case, I don't think it is...still, always good to explore possibilities)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to deliver some proof, as to how it's not possible, that HAARP could be used to manipulate the weather. All you've given is your personal "say so". Not good enough.
Not exactly. You are claiming that HAARP can manipulate weather. It's up to you to offer evidence that it can. You have not done so. All you have done is some arm-waving and random words like "frequencies" and "jet stream" and "frequencies". You then claim that HAARP transmits sound waves.

No, it's not up to me to prove it can't be done. That's not the way it works. You say it can be done. You prove it.
HAARP plays with the ionosphere, which affects the troposphere, which is directly related to the jet stream. Which part of that....don't YOU UNDERSTAND???

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

His personal say so tends to be backed more often than not with some pretty sound science. If your making the claim (or backing the claim) that this contraption can make hurricanes or the like, then the burden of proof is on you to show without a doubt such claim.
Given your not a employee there, and the science your using does appear to contradict reality (when following phage's counterpoints), I would say you need to step up the game, or simply accept you may not be right about this.

Good thread though. always good to poke and prod things that -may- be more (but in this case, I don't think it is...still, always good to explore possibilities)
Show proof, without a doubt? So, i guess quantum physicists and professors at Cornell University, showing HOW it works, isn't enough? Nah, it's never enough simply because of the "without a doubt" clause. The nay-sayers will always have ta reason to "doubt". No matter how much "proof" is shown, it's never credible "proof". See, the respected ones on ATS, only approve certain "scientists" and "websites", to back up their denial.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No, it's not up to me to prove it can't be done. That's not the way it works. You say it can be done. You prove it.
HAARP plays with the ionosphere, which affects the troposphere, which is directly related to the jet stream. Which part of that....don't YOU UNDERSTAND???

How does mucking about in the ionosphere affect the troposphere? wouldn't that be similar to me sitting on a boat in the ocean blowing some wind out of my mouth and that in turn creating a current at the bottom of the ocean?

Some serious distance and layers / density differences between the two.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The part about the ionosphere affecting the troposphere. Maybe you could dig up some information on that for me.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

wouldn't that be similar to me sitting on a boat in the ocean blowing some wind out of my mouth and that in turn creating a current at the bottom of the ocean?

That's perfect. I hope you won't mind if I use that at some point. Good ideas are hard to get out of one's mind sometimes.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The part about the ionosphere affecting the troposphere. Maybe you could dig up some information on that for me.
Why? So you can say, "that's not proof"?! Besides, i've already done that waaaaaay back when. Go look at some of the nice videos i posted, describing the procedure. Funny how the very science you're so "knowledgeable" in, seems to elude you, in this topic. Hmmmmm. Strange. What's your angle???

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So, i guess quantum physicists and professors at Cornell University, showing HOW it works, isn't enough? Nah, it's never enough simply because of the "without a doubt" clause. The nay-sayers will always have ta reason to "doubt". No matter how much "proof" is shown, it's never credible "proof". See, the respected ones on ATS, only approve certain "scientists" and "websites", to back up their denial.

The water experiment vid you linked in?

Not sure how that is related to what your suggesting.

I think the issue is..well its being voiced better by Phage since page 1..the ionosphere doesn't effect the troposphere. post as much QP hypotheticals as you want, it doesn't get past step 1..making something that doesn't affect one another...affect it.

I am not saying the whole HAARP doesn't cause snowstorms in the deserts and raining frogs or whatnot. I don't understand it enough so I don't weigh in much on what it does do outside of what it simply states it does..I am more curious about its potential future applications, and as a sidenote, why your hypothesis starts with a improbable connection between two very separated atmospheres.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

wouldn't that be similar to me sitting on a boat in the ocean blowing some wind out of my mouth and that in turn creating a current at the bottom of the ocean?

That's perfect. I hope you won't mind if I use that at some point. Good ideas are hard to get out of one's mind sometimes.

My gift in this area is a complete ignorance of it..so I gotta think small overall to consider the implications. the boat on water thing seemed generally the issue here. feel free..if I type it in a public forum, and its worthy, I would hope its picked up by others.

Now...

Can I use HAARP to make perfect microwave popcorn?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Show proof, without a doubt? So, i guess quantum physicists and professors at Cornell University, showing HOW it works, isn't enough? Nah, it's never enough simply because of the "without a doubt" clause.

Oh I see. You want me to prove that it can't be done but you don't have to prove that it can. Nice. Especially since you are the one making the claim.

Oh, can you tell me which quantum physicists and professors at Cornell say that HAARP can manipulate weather? I'd like to drop them an email and ask them some questions about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nope. HAARP can only affect charged particles. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Wait...hold on for a moment here.

So, charged particles. a thundercloud has tons of charged particles.
Are you saying then that we have the tech to affect a thunderstorm? Not HAARP (wrong atmospheric level), but something based on its tech but aimed at a storm...tons of charged particles in there.

-the stupid monkey asked-

If hypothetically yes, then couldn't such tech be used to blast apart a hurricane/tornado?
(in Florida here...could be quite useful to taze a hurricane before it hits land)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

And we're still waiting on your personal definition of frequency. To quote Inigo Montoya:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Would you explain how it would be possible to manipulate the weather?

And if weather news dropping the use or tracking of pressure isobars back in the 1970s was at all related?

P.S. Nice to hear from you again.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That's weird, I thought I posted this. I wonder where it went. Luckily. I've learned to do my composing elsewhere...

So, charged particles. a thundercloud has tons of charged particles.
Really big charged particles (raindrops). As I understand it what you get in a thunderstorm is positively charged water droplets at the top of the cloud and negatively charged particles at the bottom. The kind of particles that HAARP plays with are free electrons.

But even if there were some free electrons floating around in a thunderstorm, there are a lot more neutral particles that would get in the way. What happens in the ionosphere is that the electrons are circling magnetic lines of force. They absorb energy from the HAARP transmitter, which makes them circle faster, that faster movement is the heating effect. Keeping that in mind, it has to be a near vacuum for it to work. Electron hits a neutral particle and that puts a damper on the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Your physicist is Fred Alan Wolf. Essentially he is the laughing stock of the quantum physics world. He is not affiliated with any school and I'm not even sure when he last published a paper. Pretty much he gave up a life of academia to pursue "pop" physics. I use the quotes because at least other pop physicists like Kaku and Greene know what they're talking about. If you talk to any legitimate quantum physicist about Wolf's interpretation of something as simple as the double slit experiment they will tell you he is completely wrong.

If you want an actual quantum physicist that discusses quantum consciousness I suggest you look into Henry Stapp and Roger Penrose.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure if they let me into the secret break room at HAARP I could be back with popcorn in 3 to 4 minutes.

It's a secret as to how I'll do it, and since nobody can watch me there eventually will be ATS threads about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join