It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You say that people do not understand frequencies, with an incredible frequency.

However it is you saying it, not the frequency of what you say, that causes you to say it.

If only they'd get rid of the haarp bomb, then we could all live in harmony..

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When something like this doesn't get 100 flags ,it can only mean too many work for the dark side.

Just what in the OP gives you the thought this should have 100 flags?

This dark side you speak of...do they pay well?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Unity_99

When something like this doesn't get 100 flags ,it can only mean too many work for the dark side.

Just what in the OP gives you the thought this should have 100 flags?

This dark side you speak of...do they pay well?
Probably because people need to know the TRUTH!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Actually what is needed is some education in physics.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Through all the mildec'ed military formal statements, how obliged are people to believe what they read? While HAARP is running there could be concurrent programs.

I had a strange dream once. In a village where I came from, I saw over a house many layers of atmosphere above the land. There were orderly lines, like a grid, of cavities of air, covering the place, like bubble wrap. Well there was someone in a house, their spirit shaped and filled in one of the holes. They were behaving to heal themselves. Then a space ship with a soldier inside flew by and did a little action to replace the hole that had been filled, making orderly Swiss cheese of the sky. In the out of visible spectrum place, the air was of a similar order holographic-like color.

I said to myself that's what is really happening to the sky. In the time and space that light turns into time and vice versa, there are soldiers in ships that create cavitations to lock up the world. I was dreaming in pictures but there can be real meaning in it. Because militaries hide UFO truths.

Maybe the antenna grid is a fake to cover up the real activity. That they just see where the UFO ships make marks, that they have no actual control. It just appears to be control, but those ships can zap the brains out of a military person just like they bend crops and pick up cows.

More, this could be a wall against light speed technologies that need a non-bumpy path. People have fields around them too, which can be affected by the technology. The cavitations could be used as lenses, blocking or increasing light or other energies.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: More

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I said to myself that's what is really happening to the sky.

No.
It was a dream. I have pretty wild dreams sometimes too.
edit on 6/8/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Probably because people need to know the TRUTH!

And what your showing as evidence is that truth?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
From my understanding...

The force of frequency can measure out in any form or type of energy...

So...

A sound wave is producing audible sound that the ear is tuned to hear..

A Radio wave- is a frequency of electromagnetic radiation- the main key element here is : CURRENT (Electricity)

Ahh... Electricity...an other form of frequency .. This is just too basic .. Need i say more?

Tesla was a great man, and doomed crazy for his times because his ideas where too out there...
now we are just getting into the "know" and again, we are deemed crazy.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I think you need to start with something a little easier in this case.

Another graduate of YouTubeU trying to argue with an actual intelligent and educated person. It makes for a very entertaining thread though.

I'd love to find out who runs that HAARP status website, I thought it was Bill Brockbrader, but he was sent to prison for failing to register as a sex offender.

Anyone else see this site? It's good humor.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I said to myself that's what is really happening to the sky.

No.
It was a dream. I have pretty wild dreams sometimes too.

I said that to myself while dreaming. In any case, no? Somewhere there is a yes. Maybe if I left out the d word and said I had a degree in physics it wouldn't be no. I no that no back.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Maybe if I left out the d word and said I had a degree in physics it wouldn't be no.

Maybe. If what you said made sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

.."shorter waves can reflect off the ionosphere and travel around the world.."

Wiki- Of course

So if electromagnetic waves "bounce" off - and around the world, Whats too say if you "condense" the radio wave to one spot at set frequency? What if you used a "Laser" to concentrate these set-frequency's

Theres an abstract about the device "Free-Electron Laser" (or basically what it is, but more tied into with "HAARP")

So if you condense a "laser" in one area with a frequency constantly hitting the ionosphere-- And possible "Bend" -- whom knows then what you do -- Let more X-Rays in?

Lost of information here on abstracts with HAARP>> Here. NOA/Nasa Database

edit on 8-6-2013 by Y3K89 because: add info.

edit on 8-6-2013 by Y3K89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Whats too say if you "condense" the radio wave to one spot at set frequency?
I'm sorry, I have no idea of the point you're trying to make. Radio waves don't condense. Do you mean focus? You can't really focus radio waves that way.

What if you used a "Laser" to concentrate these set-frequency's
No need to put laser in quotation marks. What "set freuquencies"? You mean the same frequencies as the radio waves? That doesn't work. Lasers have much higher than radio frequencies.

Theres an abstract about the device "Free-Electron Laser" (or basically what it is, but more tied into with "HAARP")
Not HAARP, HARP. Not the same thing, at all.

So if you condense a "laser" in one area with a frequency constantly hitting the ionosphere-- And possible "Bend" -- whom knows then what you do -- Let more X-Rays in?
I still don't understand what you're trying to say but unless remove all of the air between the Earths surface and the upper atmosphere you're not going to let X-rays in.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Maybe if I left out the d word and said I had a degree in physics it wouldn't be no.

Maybe. If what you said made sense.

You see what you want to see. Not sure what you are looking for, maybe just pulling a grumpy cat.

Look at this about ionic thrusters:MIT researchers fire up the ionic thrusters

You see that ionosphere thing called HAARP? You see how ions can be shaped to become a force?

Look I can't make you believe, that's your job. You might have compulsive no. But just saying no doesn't say anything for the thread of highly speculative subject. I use what I have to keep it laymans terms, and keep the thesis jargon for places like IOP.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Not for a bit though, I have a string of dog shifts and I'm at work for 12 hours or so. Refuse to peck anymore than I can avoid on this phone, and I can only do so on breaks. Alas.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You all know of the Montauk Project? Maybe this will link some speculation...
HAARP Can work the same way, as the science with radio transmissions (At unimaginable amounts needed) works in the same formality.. The same principals ..Watch this documentary. Very in-depth.

Its long- But worth the watch....

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Look at this about ionic thrusters:MIT researchers fire up the ionic thrusters
I know about ionic thrusters. You know those rockets at the top of the article are not ionic thrusters, right? See the flames? You don't get flames with ionic thrusters.

You see that ionosphere thing called HAARP? You see how ions can be shaped to become a force?
So, you are saying that HAARP can push ions around and create thrust? Not really. You see, HAARP uses radio waves. Ionic thrusters use electricity. Ionic thrusters create ions and those ions are pushed away by electric repulsion. HAARP doesn't really do that. Here's a little more detail about what that article is talking about.

Barrett acknowledges that there is one big obstacle to ionic wind propulsion: thrust density, or the amount of thrust produced per given area. Ionic thrusters depend on the wind produced between electrodes; the larger the space between electrodes, the stronger the thrust produced. That means lifting a small aircraft and its electrical power supply would require a very large air gap. Barrett envisions that electrodynamic thrusters for aircraft — if they worked — would encompass the entire vehicle.

Another drawback is the voltage needed to get a vehicle off the ground: Small, lightweight balsa models require several kilovolts. Barrett estimates a small craft, with onboard instrumentation and a power supply, would need hundreds or thousands of kilovolts.

lae.mit.edu...

Look I can't make you believe, that's your job.
If you could show me some evidence or explain how it would actually work, the physics involved, you might be surprised.

But just saying no doesn't say anything for the thread of highly speculative subject.
The capabilities of HAARP are not really that speculative.

I use what I have to keep it laymans terms, and keep the thesis jargon for places like IOP.
Try me.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

And you would still deny the facts and push something different on us, while calling it "proof". I've already discussed quantum physics, and that had you confused. I'm not sure, if you could handle basic physics, at this point. I'm still waiting for you to deliver some proof, as to how it's not possible, that HAARP could be used to manipulate the weather. All you've given is your personal "say so". Not good enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I use what I have to keep it laymans terms, and keep the thesis jargon for places like IOP.
Try me.

Question for you since you seem to be studied up on this and other like sciences.

Will HAARP and other similar atmospheric studying tools be able to one day manipulate weather or is this simply not even in the right ballpark for such endeavors?

In order for us to get to a type 1 planet, weather/environmental control is needed...just wondering if we are seeing maybe the fetus of such tech with HAARP (and other) tech.

or must such tech, in your opinion, start from bottom up for true weather control...

Bit off the whole topic, but I am not very interested in HAARP as it stands now, but do want to see its potential in say 50 years if any such exists.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join