It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

I don't think it matters what anybody says to the OP. He has been brainwashed into thinking that every scientific endeavour he is incapable of understanding is evil and out to get him.

You know, there are a lot of people like that, though.

I see something like HAARP and think, wow, that would be fun to subcontract on, let's call BAE and see if we can get some of that. Although EISCAT-3D would be even MORE fun. I'd like to get my hands on a piece of that action too.

I love working on things like this. It's one of the benefits of being a member of the military-industrial complex.

shhhhhh! you don't want to be labelled a "paid shill"

But yes, I agree. Working on a project like HAARP would be very exciting

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Yeah, while I won't say I don't really give a rip about the atmospheric plasma physics aspects of it, it's true I'm more interested in it as a radio design.

It would have been more interesting to be able to split the array and deliver multiple beams at multiple frequencies or polarizations. But it wasn't deemed to be worth the cost. EISCAT-3D will be able to, with a vengeance. They will have a much bigger array per site, though, so you have more points to work with in your array. And with a 10000 element array, they'll be able to deflect more than 15 degrees from vertical and still hold the beam shape.

And they'll have a tighter focus. And more total power output.

If you're interested in HAARP, you should backtrack it to Siple Station and Dr Helliwell. His stuff is required reading for designers working in the field.

Hey, wonderboi, did you know they bid out a big design to move the electron precipitation trick to a set of satellites back in late 2004? HAARP was the DOD's primary means of getting rid of trapped fast electrons stuck in the lower magnetosphere for a while. Now you can do it from orbit. That was tested as a set of classified projects run from the STS over a number of missions.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

I don't see why there are so many people on this thread who are contributing little to the point of the thread, but are just locking horns in order to score points....

Why is it some can only think people reply in a thread just to score points?

This thread stated that HAARP can do things that it was not designed to do, so would you rather see a thread of all crap or would you like to see the truth, because there are other conspiracy sites that rely on nothing more than crap....GLP is a very good one for that.

Remember the motto here.....Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

It would have been more interesting to be able to split the array and deliver multiple beams at multiple frequencies or polarizations.

I see a new thread in the works from the HAARP weapon crew...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

So you have a submarine that can travel below 100 feet so how do you communicate with it?

The submarine deploys a buoyed antennae by means of a cable and winch.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Kashai

So you have a submarine that can travel below 100 feet so how do you communicate with it?

The submarine deploys a buoyed antennae by means of a cable and winch.

didn't they call it the TLA (towed line array) or something?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I am unsure of the formal name for the device. As Bedlam made note, communication via ELF has become obsolete. Could still be used in case of emergency. Very stable means of communication.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Yeah, while I won't say I don't really give a rip about the atmospheric plasma physics aspects of it, it's true I'm more interested in it as a radio design.

Wait wait, What? -- This whom thread has been about modification with weather with "frequencies" -- And you come out to say- you being part of the "know" of the project then... Can you reclassify this again?? Atmospheric Plasma sounds like you "Heat" an area (Direct-point) or concentrated area of interest.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The haarp cheer leaders on this thread are not lying about traditional methods of transmission systems, but.......

They ARE LEAVING OUT LITTLE KNOWN techniques that Tesla was working on and is the whole reason for the military experimenting on the atmosphere.

Harmonic resonance

CONSTRUCTIVE INTERFERENCE

new WAVE FRONT technology

100% efficient transmission of power systems using convergence

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yeah, some of you should DENY IGNORANCE, if you believe HAARP is being used to communicate with submarines, underwater. Sure, they're gonna bounce a signal off of the ionosphere, just so they can send that signal beneath the water. Never mind the transmission that would get lost, throughout the journey. I'm GLAD none of you are "scientists".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yeah, some of you should DENY IGNORANCE, if you believe HAARP is being used to communicate with submarines, underwater. Sure, they're gonna bounce a signal off of the ionosphere, just so they can send that signal beneath the water. Never mind the transmission that would get lost, throughout the journey. I'm GLAD none of you are "scientists".

Funny...you posted this tidbit in your OP...

*Steerable Antennae: can aim 3.6 million watts of ELF waves, into one tiny patch in the atmosphere

Now, since there is no doubt both the US and former USSR have utilized ELF for submarine communication, WITHOUT loss of signal, it seems you are the one who should deny ignorance...never mind the FACT HAARP does not transmit in the ELF range...

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band.

This will enable scientists to develop methods to mitigate these effects to improve the reliability or performance of communication and navigation systems which would have a wide range of both civilian and military uses, such as an increased accuracy of GPS navigation and advances in underwater and underground research and applications. This may lead to improved methods for submarine communication or an ability to remotely sense and map the mineral content of the terrestrial subsurface, and perhaps underground complexes, of regions or countries, among other things. The current facility lacks range to be used in regions like the Middle East, according to one of the researchers involved, but the technology could be put on a mobile platform.[5]

HAARP Wiki

So, the work being performed has, as one of its objectives, improved communications...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Deny ignorance about what, precisely? I know 99% of us are denying your ignorance....

Judging by several participants in the thread there are several scientists amongst us. Just because you don't understand the things being posted here, and continue on your merry journey of fantasy does not mean we cannot have debate and discussion on what HAARP could, possibly, achieve. Weather modification however is not one of those possibilities.
edit on 9-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Funny...you posted this tidbit in your OP...

*Steerable Antennae: can aim 3.6 million watts of ELF waves, into one tiny patch in the atmosphere

Now, since there is no doubt both the US and former USSR have utilized ELF for submarine communication, WITHOUT loss of signal, it seems you are the one who should deny ignorance...never mind the FACT HAARP does not transmit in the ELF range...

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band.

This will enable scientists to develop methods to mitigate these effects to improve the reliability or performance of communication and navigation systems which would have a wide range of both civilian and military uses, such as an increased accuracy of GPS navigation and advances in underwater and underground research and applications. This may lead to improved methods for submarine communication or an ability to remotely sense and map the mineral content of the terrestrial subsurface, and perhaps underground complexes, of regions or countries, among other things. The current facility lacks range to be used in regions like the Middle East, according to one of the researchers involved, but the technology could be put on a mobile platform.[5]

HAARP Wiki

So, the work being performed has, as one of its objectives, improved communications...
First of all, the points i made, like this:

were points made in the video. You would have known that, if you watched the video. Do yourself a favor, learn more about the invisible realm of our world. You got a lot more to learn.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

let me ask you something.

What originally convinced you that HAARP was an evil weather weapon?

And, why are you so desperate to believe it?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Deny ignorance about what, precisely? I know 99% of us are denying your ignorance....

Judging by several participants in the thread there are several scientists amongst us. Just because you don't understand the things being posted here, and continue on your merry journey of fantasy does not mean we cannot have debate and discussion on what HAARP could, possibly, achieve. Weather modification however is not one of those possibilities.
Scientists among you? Where is your SCIENTIFIC PROOF, that HAARP is just a "research facility"? All i've seen, is blah, blah, blah, from you and your crew of "scientists". (LAUGHABLE) I've been rereading this thread, and noticed, you all stick up and "star" each other, to make it seem like you got the facts. But yet, i see no actual information, to back up your claims.
You're another person that needs to learn about our invisible world. And, sorry to say, you don't know what HAARP can or can't do. IMO, your word means SQUAT; and neither does the word of our mighty dictators.

I think sleep, is a better option, for some. You can't handle the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

...were points made in the video. You would have known that, if you watched the video. Do yourself a favor, learn more about the invisible realm of our world. You got a lot more to learn.

You posted the synopsis of this video, which was a good thing...

The bad thing is, and will continue to be, the inaccuracy of this point...

HAARP does not transmit in the ELF range...as far as I am aware, the antennae at HAARP are not steerable. If you have proof they are steerable, I would like to see it.

Now, why would I want to watch the video when the video cannot get this simple point correct?

Maybe you should learn to discern fact from fiction...

I understand you have this very troubling feeling the world is going to hell in a handbasket...it may very well be; however, if you want to simply focus on doom and gloom, then why not focus on something real...there are plenty of sad and troubling stories happening everyday. Or, you could try introducing stress management techniques into your life, start living life in a positive manner, focus on those things that are good about life, and ignore the boogeymen.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Scientists among you? Where is your SCIENTIFIC PROOF, that HAARP is just a "research facility"? All i've seen, is blah, blah, blah, from you and your crew of "scientists". (LAUGHABLE) I've been rereading this thread, and noticed, you all stick up and "star" each other, to make it seem like you got the facts. But yet, i see no actual information, to back up your claims.
You're another person that needs to learn about our invisible world. And, sorry to say, you don't know what HAARP can or can't do. IMO, your word means SQUAT; and neither does the word of our mighty dictators.

I think sleep, is a better option, for some. You can't handle the truth.

WHERE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IS YOUR SCIENTIFIC PROOF?

All we are hearing from you you is "blah blah blah invisible world blah blah frequencies blah blah"

Plenty of people have posted FACTS but you are choosing to ignore them, ignore our questions, ignore our call for your own explanations, and ignore repeated calls for your own proof.

The burdon of proof is on you, the one with the theory!

You have tunnel vision, and you are choosing to be blind to everything that does not fit with your theory in your thirst for adoration amongst the fearful.

Pretty sure all of us who possess skills of reason and logic do not give a crap about stars and flags, post count or other such flamboyances. If people are starring each others posts that is up to them. You could too, if you wished. Do you care about stars and flags?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

This document may not be proof but it is good food for thought on this issue.

csat.au.af.mil...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Scientists among you? Where is your SCIENTIFIC PROOF, that HAARP is just a "research facility"? All i've seen, is blah, blah, blah, from you and your crew of "scientists". (LAUGHABLE) I've been rereading this thread, and noticed, you all stick up and "star" each other, to make it seem like you got the facts. But yet, i see no actual information, to back up your claims. You're another person that needs to learn about our invisible world. And, sorry to say, you don't know what HAARP can or can't do. IMO, your word means SQUAT; and neither does the word of our mighty dictators.

Again, time and again, it has been pointed out to you, HAARP does not transmit ELF.

The last video you posted, the man states at approximately 1:00 into the video, "...what seems to be cause and effect."

This is accurate. The man goes on to present subwoofers and a diorama, supposedly demonstrating the effects of ELF on the ground, causing a rock to shift.

Now, even if HAARP did transmit in the ELF range (which it does not), and its antennae were steerable (which they are not, being a fixed array), you stated this earlier...and I have already quoted it once...

SO...follow me closely here...YOU DO NOT BELIEVE an ELF signal can be bounced off the ionosphere to communicate with a submarine...YOU CLAIM the transmission would GET LOST, even though SCIENCE and real-life experience has proven otherwise...

OH NO...you want to believe a video that claims an ELF signal can be bounced off the ionosphere, without signal degradation or loss of energy, in order to cause an earthquake?

Please, for the love of Pete, spare the ATS community any further examples of cognitive dissonance...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spektyr

That paper merely makes mention of communications as it relates to ionospheric research and possibilities. As regarding weather modification, it speaks to the use of disinformation in order to have a deleterious affect on the operational decisions made by the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join