It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP for DUMMIES

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hey WonderBoi, when you're done asking everyone else for proof and documentation ... I'm still waiting for that "military documentation" that you said you've seen. You know, the stuff you say admits HAARP can control the weather? Yeah, that stuff.

And also still waiting for you to show me the proof that the following statement is false, as you so sternly claim:

"The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.

The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either."

If you can show me that the above is not true, that would be great. Again, wont hold my breath, but I will at least give you the chance to refute it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

ELF has been used to communicate with subs for years. The biggest problem with it is because the waves are so long, the messages were slow to be received by the sub. In the early days, I heard that it would take several minutes to receive a message, although that's no longer the case now from what I understand. That's why the EC-135, E-4, and E-6B all carry a trailing wire antenna, that like I said, trails out miles behind the aircraft. When they transmit over it, the entire wire, including the metal cone at the end, turns into an antenna that's transmitting.
edit on 6/10/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

ELF has been used to communicate with subs for years. The biggest problem with it is because the waves are so long, the messages were slow to be received by the sub. In the early days, I heard that it would take several minutes to receive a message, although that's no longer the case now from what I understand. That's why the EC-135, E-4, and E-6B all carry a trailing wire antenna, that like I said, trails out miles behind the aircraft. When they transmit over it, the entire wire, including the metal cone at the end, turns into an antenna that's transmitting.
edit on 6/10/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)
And the fact that these waves have to travel through salt water??? It doesn't matter what kind of wave it is, they still have to work with the elements and principles. Let me try to explain it to you, on a more BASIC level.

REFLECTION: When a sound wave in air reaches the surface of another material, some of the sound is reflected off the surface, while the rest of it goes into the material. For example, when sound hits a wall, some is reflected and some passes into the wall.

ABSORPTION: As sound travels though any medium, there is some loss due to absorption. Since sound is a regular vibration of the atoms or molecules in a material, some of the kinetic energy of the waveform is lost due to molecular collisions. That sound energy is turned into random heat energy.

Sound is externally reflected, absorbed, transmitted, and internally reflected when the sound wave encounters an obstacle. Reflection and absorption are dependent on the wavelength of the sound. The percentage of the sound transmitted through an obstacle depends on how much sound is reflected and how much is absorbed.
That's what happens with sound WAVES. The same thing occurs with ELF waves, VLF waves, ULF waves, etc, etc. So, how you can believe those ELF waves are for communication purposes, doesn't make sense. Of course you're going to lose signal, when you bounce a wave 10's of thousands of feet into the atmosphere, and have those waves bounced back down, into salt water. As soon as it hits the salt water, the signal would be lost, because the waves would be absorbed by the salt, in the water.

When hurricane Sandy hit, and dumped all that salt water into the subway system, it destroyed all the electronics within hours. Salt water and electronics do NOT mix. ELF waves can't travel through salt water. Therefore, to think HAARP is just a way to communicate with submarines under salt water is LAUGHABLE. Give me another theory that i can chew on, THEN, i MIGHT believe your story.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Others, like myself, tend to believe in an EVIL EMPIRE, hell bent on destroying our planet, and it's inhabitants.

Does the leader of this empire look anything like this Dr

Why not believe in a more positive world, instead of this evil empire you fear.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
ELF waves can't travel through salt water.

ELF Comms with Subs

Electromagnetic waves in the ELF frequency range (3–300 Hz) (see also SLF) can penetrate seawater to depths of hundreds of meters, allowing communication with submarines at their operating depths.

Get you facts straight, will you.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You're still sort of real soft-focus on sound and radio not being in any way alike, aren't you?

Ok, click right here!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Others, like myself, tend to believe in an EVIL EMPIRE, hell bent on destroying our planet, and it's inhabitants.

Does the leader of this empire look anything like this Dr

Why not believe in a more positive world, instead of this evil empire you fear.
Believe in a more positive world? Is that all you people "believe" needs to be done? Hope for change, while you feed the beast the resources needed to build WMD's? Believe in a more positive world, when they have the power to annihilate mankind, with the flip of a button? Believe in a more positive world, when TPTB have FEMA Camps, Drones, a Police force that no longer serves the public, NSA, and plans for a NWO that doesn't include us? Believe in a more positive world, when they keep technology secret from the taxpayers who fund their "scientists gone wild" projects? Believe in a more positive world when AIDS and Syphilis were purposefully used on African Americans?

You can keep DREAMING of a more positive world, if you want to, but history has shown me otherwise. And people have called me ignorant??? I may be ignorant, but you're still in denial. Wishful thinking isn't going to cut it and it certainly isn't going to change things.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

You're still sort of real soft-focus on sound and radio not being in any way alike, aren't you?

Ok, click right here!

It doesn't matter if they are sound or radio, they're both HZ's. GET IT?????????? I'm using sound, as a layman's term. But apparently, you still can't absorb the frequencies i'm speaking.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Ok, click right here!

It doesn't matter if they are sound or radio, they're both HZ's. GET IT?????????? I'm using sound, as a layman's term. But apparently, you still can't absorb the frequencies i'm speaking.

So rather than pay attention to documentation that does state ELF can penetrate hundreds of meters of salt water, you would rather us believe you and say it cant?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, yes it does matter. Because radio waves are governed by Maxwell's equations, and old Maxwell says as the frequency goes down, the attenuation per meter does as well.

And go ahead, my boy, click on the link I provided. Or are you scared? No youtubes, just reference after reference after reference about ELF communications with subs.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Believe in a more positive world? Is that all you people "believe" needs to be done?

Well if you believe in an Evil Empire, I asked you why not believe in the opposite if you are talking about beliefs.

Who are "you people"?

Why post when you cant think straight and articulate yourself in an reasonable manner?

Again

Is Dr Evil the head of this Evil empire or did tsurfer get it right and its Darth Vader?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For the person that said: "believe in a better world", let me show you, what TPTB "believe" in your land of make-believe.

In August of 1953 the United States formed the President’s Advisory Committee on Weather Control. Its stated purpose was Joplin Tornado Joplin Tornado to determine the effectiveness of weather modification procedures and the extent to which the government should engage in such activities. Methods that were envisioned by both American and Soviet scientists – and openly discussed in the media during the mid-1950s – included using colored pigments on the polar ice caps to melt them and unleash devastating floods, releasing large quantities of dust into the stratosphere creating precipitation on demand, and even building a dam fitted with thousands of nuclear powered pumps across the Bering Straits.
Not sure why ANY of you would side with these mad scientists, regarding weather modification. You're the same people that scream how evil the banking system is, when they need another one of their bailouts. WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON???????

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

For the person that said: "believe in a better world", let me show you, what TPTB "believe" in your land of make-believe.

Land of make believe....you would know..

Now, who are TPTB and why should I care what they believe?

Also how about a link to what you posted?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

In August of 1953 the United States formed the President’s Advisory Committee on Weather Control. Its stated purpose was Joplin Tornado Joplin Tornado to determine the effectiveness of weather modification procedures and the extent to which the government should engage in such activities. Methods that were envisioned by both American and Soviet scientists – and openly discussed in the media during the mid-1950s – included using colored pigments on the polar ice caps to melt them and unleash devastating floods, releasing large quantities of dust into the stratosphere creating precipitation on demand, and even building a dam fitted with thousands of nuclear powered pumps across the Bering Straits.
Not sure why ANY of you would side with these mad scientists, regarding weather modification. You're the same people that scream how evil the banking system is, when they need another one of their bailouts. WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON???????

Your questions are valid, but this does not appear to be a thread about the general goings-on inside of the government, or the good/bad things that have come from their decisions.

You're free to believe what you want, I wont knock you for that. But you've stated there is proof of your ideas about HAARP controlling the weather, and we have yet to see you produce any of that.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

In my land of make believe
OK I am the TPTB in my land of make believe.

What side am I on?

I don't play games to be on any side, as an observer I see you have chosen the side that wears blind folds for some reason and say they can see better than those playing without, however you keep tripping over your own feet and cant see your team mates as you keep giving the ball the opposing team.

Keep it up, its actually A+ entertaining material either from a professional troll or like you insinuate a player/fighter for a side that cant really see the game their game playing

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

HAARP controlling the weather
Is not the same statement as HAARP being used to "help" control the weather. Is it? They were thinking weather control was possible a long time ago; just like they thought flying was "possible" and look at that reality.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You can keep DREAMING of a more positive world, if you want to, but history has shown me otherwise. And people have called me ignorant??? I may be ignorant, but you're still in denial.

We can see what history (channel) has shown you.

Are you sure they were talking about you and not this thread in general?

What are you saying were in denile about?

Wishful thinking isn't going to cut it

Kind of like the evidence you have provided in this thread...
edit on 10-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Please explain how i have "blinders" on? You seem like you're the one still stuck in the box. Who's the one that can't see? You're probably the 1st one to moan and groan, when the government needs more money, talking about: "Revolution!!!" SIT DOWN!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

HAARP controlling the weather
Is not the same statement as HAARP being used to "help" control the weather. Is it? They were thinking weather control was possible a long time ago; just like they thought flying was "possible" and look at that reality.

I dont think anyone here has said that weather control is impossible. I'm certain that there are things that they could do to influence the weather. My only point of contention is that HAARP is not a piece of the technology that accomplishes this, and nothing provided in or linked to in this thread shows that it does. You have claimed that you have proof of it, but you have not provided it.

So does it actually exist, and do you actually have it, or are you just stating that you think it can? There's a big difference.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You can keep DREAMING of a more positive world, if you want to, but history has shown me otherwise. And people have called me ignorant??? I may be ignorant, but you're still in denial.

We can see what history (channel) has shown you.

Are you sure they were talking about you and not this thread in general?

What are you saying were in denile about?

Wishful thinking isn't going to cut it

Kind of like the evidence you have provided in this thread...
edit on 10-6-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)
I SPECIFICALLY used the History Channel for a reason. I don't watch television. Haven't watched tv for more than 3 years. But, i bet you do. Even when research proves how bad t.v. is for the brain. I just thought it was INTERESTING that the NWO would reveal their plans to you. You can't say they didn't inform you, or you didn't know. See, from my understanding, the "illuminati", "NWO", "Elite", "whatever you chose to call TPTB", have to inform the sheeple, in their obscure little way, before they actually execute their plans. It's some kind of code that they have. It kinda makes them feel like they're being "fair" about destroying us. Look how we live. Oh, but i bet YOU'RE the exception, to the rule. People talking about fighting the fight, but still support the people that cause these wars. You still watch their PROGRAMMING. You still buy their fast foods. You still fill up at the pump. You still pay taxes, which funds the military industrial complex. You still support the very thing you protest against. Not sure how you're gonna win the battle, when you're supplying the enemy.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join