It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've made a thread similar to this, here.

However, I placed this in General Conspiracies because it's not all about Alex, but rather the conspiracies surrounding him.

In my last thread, I concluded that no one had any real evidence of him being a disinformation agent.

However, I've been hearing a lot of people throwing around the theories stating that, once activists quit Infowars and go on to continue preaching the truth by themselves, bad things happen to them.

However, Bill Cooper is the only name I find when digging on the internet.

People are suggesting to me that Infowars may be responsible for the deaths of some of their former members, that's what I'm getting at. But I'm finding little to no evidence.

I am an Alex supporter, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't pry open every possible flaw in Infowars.

I don't want to support something unless I know its right.

I can't find any names of ex-Infowarriors who died after leaving Infowars, yet I keep hearing this theory.

Also, I want to point out that perhaps the powers didn't kill these people, whoever they are and how many they are, until AFTER they left Infowars particularly BECAUSE Infowars has become infamous, and killing someone in Infowars would raise a lot more red flags to the public than killing a lone activist.

Could this explain the supposed deaths of former Infowarriors?

Or do you think Infowars was responsible?

So, if anyone can give me a list--any names of former Infowarriors who died--please do.

Please provide any information you have about the person, too.

Again, I am asking for evidence, those of you who believe Alex is a shill, disinfo agent, or just selfish in the spotlight of conspiracy theorizing.

NOT name-calling and hate mongering.

I'm really tired of that.

You can theorize and hate monger till you're blue in the face, but unless you provide some kind of evidence as to why you don't believe in Alex or Infowars, consider your reply ignored.

I'm not trying to be rude. But the mention of Alex Jones provokes hate mongering from all ends anymore.

It gets old.

HOW is he connected to STRATFOR? All I see is that the organization was founded around the time Alex started getting into media. I haven't found any family or friend connections, no connections whatsoever.

WHO was supposedly assassinated by Infowars after leaving Infowars? And more to the point, WHAT would Infowars gain by killing them off? Its not like a lone activist could seriously put a decreased dent in the Infowar listeners.

So give me your "general conspiracies" regarding Alex Jones.

With evidence, not hate mongering.

Something real.

Bring it on, ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

but unless you provide some kind of evidence as to why you don't believe in Alex or Infowars

Skeptic Project

One of the things that makes discussing Alex Jones harder than discussing Zeitgeist is that he makes many vague statements and statements with blind sources

Google is littered with literally thousands of hits concerning the lies and vagaries of Alex Jones, however this site goes someway to analyses the tactics which he employs when misleading people.

Also one of my favorite videos.

Alex Jones Blows His Cover - Disrupts Peaceful 2nd Amendment Rally
edit on 3-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok, let's start with lies

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well, Bill Cooper didnt work for Alex or infowars. William Cooper predated Alex and if you compare them, you'll hear Alex repeat some of William's broadcasts (at-least in part), sometimes word for word.

I'm sure William had other influences as well.

After Adam Kokesh's release from prison recently, he appeared on Alex's show. The exchange was interesting in that Adam was advocating a more immediate removal of our illegitimate government whereas Alex seemed hesitant.

Alex seems like a good guy at heart but theres something not quite right.

edit on 3-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

but unless you provide some kind of evidence as to why you don't believe in Alex or Infowars

Skeptic Project

One of the things that makes discussing Alex Jones harder than discussing Zeitgeist is that he makes many vague statements and statements with blind sources

Google is littered with literally thousands of hits concerning the lies and vagaries of Alex Jones, however this site goes someway to analyses the tactics which he employs when misleading people.

Also one of my favorite videos.

Alex Jones Blows His Cover - Disrupts Peaceful 2nd Amendment Rally

I've seen that 2nd Amendment Rally video a zillion times, and as I stated in this thread, I believe the explanation for his behavior there is because he's going mad.

The mistake everyone makes is that everyone likes to classify him as an organisation or project, not a human being. No one looks at him from a psychological perspective.

Anyone in that situation would be losing their minds.

In fact, even spending too much time on ATS and getting wrapped up in the NWO stuff makes me act that way. I drives me insane too.

Honestly, there have been times I've acted downright WORSE than the way he is in that video out of sheer frustration, nothing more.

And the Skeptic thing, its an interesting website, but I just see the debunking of media tactics and possible theories, no hard evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Ok, let's start with lies

Those seem more like exaggerations than lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Well, Bill Cooper didnt work for Alex or infowars. William Cooper predated Alex and if you compare them, you'll hear Alex repeat some of William's broadcasts (at-least in part), sometimes word for word.

I'm sure William had other influences as well.

After Adam Kokesh's release from prison recently, he appeared on Alex's show. The exchange was interesting in that Adam was advocating a more immediate removal of our illegitimate government whereas Alex seemed hesitant.

Alex seems like a good guy at heart but theres something not quite right.

edit on 3-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that Bill worked for him, I meant generally people "involved" I guess. I screwed that up, sorry.

Has anyone else involved with Infowars been screwed over?

That's what I'm hearing. But I don't know much about it.

I was either in elementary school, or I wasn't born yet around the time Alex became a conspiracy prodigy.

I'm trying to catch up.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Oh yes, there is also this.

Alex Jones and his Walmart Pyramid Scheme:

Pretty much a total scumbag really.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have never liked Alex Jones, and think he is just in it for the money. He takes whatever is popular, spins it, LOUDLY, and goes on, never really presenting anything even remotely like proof. Nor has he ever (I don't follow the jerk, so maybe he has but I doubt it) successfully defended himself against the debunking...remember the FEMA camp in KOREA? I sure do.

But what really convinced me I was right was the documentary "New World Order", by Luke Meyer and Andrew Neel. I have been sitting here trying to find a clip to show you, but it seems to have been pulled from all the free documentary sites. I first saw it on IFC. So sorry I can't give you at least a time mark, but I remember the scene very well. He is in the School Book Depository, with some of his yes men. They have a gun like Oswald was said to have used in the assignation of JFK. The men are discussing the chance someone could have made the shots with the gun from that location. Besides neglecting to mention that LH Oswald was a sharp-shooter in the military, and no one there was, Alex attempted to fire the three shots, in the time known to have been used. He pulls off five shots, but he and his yes men all say he didn't.

So either he cannot count to five or he is a liar, and his yes men know to say "Yes, Alex, whatever you say."

Or both. I firmly believe both. If he can be so brazen with a lie in front of a film crew not his own, how likely he is to be honest in his own work? He's not.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Intentional disinfo or not, even the slightest amount of digging shows that most of what he 'predicts' is untrue, and most of his 'theories' lack any backing evidence.

So the question, then, is, is it worse to be a paid disinfo agent or just a blubbering loudmouth who throws a thousand theories at the wall in hopes that one will stick?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You can theorize and hate monger till you're blue in the face, but unless you provide some kind of evidence as to why you don't believe in Alex or Infowars, consider your reply ignored.

here's a good list, though just a snippet, of why Alex Jones is untrustworthy:

February 2008
The Illuminati and NWO have selected Hilary Clinton as the next president

June 15 2008
"The Dollar will be worth 10% of what it is now in 2 years"

November 23 2008
Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be bank runs by February of 2009

December 15 2008
"In a few months all of the pension funds are gonna be gone"

January 14 2009
Had someone on his show predict Citigroup will fold in the next 48 hours

January 19 2009
Obama will be assassinated to justify gun confiscation

January 29 2009
"They're gonna stage some terror attack I can feel it in my bones"

February 1 2009
"I give it 3 or 4 months before they stage something so they can start a war"

February 4 2009
"No doubt in my mind they're planning to stage an inaugural bombing in the next 6-7 months"

February 13 2009
There will be a series of biological attacks that will probably kill 50% of the population of the United States

February 26 2009
"I will be very surprised if they don't stage something big by the end of this year"

March 10 2009
"I think they're gonna stage a terror attack I can just feel it in my gut"

March 15 2009
"As soon as his approval rating drops to around 50 thats when the globalists will stage a terror attack"

May 17 2009
"They're training 16 year old to do 'seek and destroy' in the next 2-3 years"

May 27 2009
"We're probably in the next few years going to have World War III, folks."

June 22 2009
"I would be very surprised if they don't stage some big terror attacks in the next 60-90 days"

August 2 2009
(regarding Obama's approval rating dip)
"We've never seen an approval rating plunge this fast, looks like he'll probably stage some terror attacks"

September 17 2009
The government will shut down the internet in the next 2 years

January 1 2010
Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be a 9/11 scale terrorist attack sometime in 2010

February 15 2010
A fake assassination on Obama will be staged so they can put troops in the streets

February 15 2010
A fake assassination on Obama will be staged to demonize the opposition (Glenn Beck)

February 16 2010
They are prepping everybody to make Obama look like a hero after the fake assassination

February 16 2010
Obama will stage an assassination on himself to get his approval ratings up

www.spurstalk.com...
edit on 3-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fear-monger. A sensationalist. Twisting and/or exaggerating the truth for the purpose of gaining listeners and generating ad revenue.

I once used to support him because I thought he was a genuine voice of reason and truth. But, then I eventually realized that he wasn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Alex Jones Affair: A Christian Patriot Family Betrayed.

Chuck Norris: more questions than answers.

The Great Swine Flu Plot of '09 & The Great Tea Partier Frameup of 2010.

Jones spews more disinfo than the Kremlin. That might explain why he appears on RT, the Russian government-owned propaganda channel...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I've seen that 2nd Amendment Rally video a zillion times, and as I stated in this thread, I believe the explanation for his behavior there is because he's going mad.

If he's going mad, why would you take him seriously in the first place? Are you in the habit of believing insane people?

Do you believe the crazy old bum under the bridge when he tells you the French government is spying on him with brain rays beamed through his dog's eyeballs?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

This is also a goody, and really shows what a complete moron Alex Jones is. He even calls him stupid at one point, its hilarious.

Noam Chomsky Vs Alex Jones

For anyone unfamiliar with Noam Chomsky

Noam Chomsky

Avram Noam Chomsky is an American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, logician, historian, political critic, and activist. He is an Institute Professor and Professor (Emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics & Philosophy at MIT, where he has worked for over 50 years

And im not sure what your EXTREME T&C VIOLATION was but im pretty sure it was about Alex Jones, so have a star!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

If he's going mad, why would you take him seriously in the first place? Are you in the habit of believing insane people?

Do you believe the crazy old bum under the bridge when he tells you the French government is spying on him with brain rays beamed through his dog's eyeballs?

Because I can empathize.

I feel the same way he does. And while a lot of what he says is a bit over the top, believing everything someone says and believing IN them are two different things.

Also, what was the first thing you posted? I didn't see it till it was removed.

To everyone else, thanks for the replies, sorry I can't reply to everyone. I'm busy.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You ever notice how he keeps people chasing ghosts like the Bilderberg group, CFR and trilateral? But there's one group he fails to mention ever. The Zionists. He barely talks about them for some reason.

I think Alex Jones has some good information, but this is how these guys operate, mixing half truths with truths. Then when you see him flip out on CNN people will put him as the poster child of Conspiracy theories and pro 2nd amendment. So he makes his own movement look ridiculous.

Here's a video of him disrupting a rally.

Starts at :54

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Because I can empathize.

I feel the same way he does.

What does that mean? How do you know how he feels? How do you know he's not faking?

And while a lot of what he says is a bit over the top, believing everything someone says and believing IN them are two different things.

So what's the case with you and Jones? Do you believe him, or do you believe in him? If you don't believe him, why would you believe in him?

Also, what was the first thing you posted? I didn't see it till it was removed.

I reposted it here, without the comment that got it removed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by Sankari

And im not sure what your EXTREME T&C VIOLATION was but im pretty sure it was about Alex Jones, so have a star!

Thanks, let's just say it wasn't complimentary...

edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join