It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

sorry...I just had to comment on this:

I don't want to support something unless I know its right.

heh...good for you. Many people don't seem to care about whether something is right or not...because praying to God makes them somehow feel good, so "being right" is suddenly of no importance.

The usual response I got from certain members...is that we must tolerate others...but is it ok to tolerate something that isn't true, or can't be proven, just because it makes certain people happy? A lie can also make you feel good, it doesn't mean it's right.

To get back to your subject...I think AJ is a raving lunatic...I mean the way he behaves and the way he talks to people is not something I consider normal. He is certainly zealous about his work and his whole life is in it.

But claims of him being a disinfo agent or a Zionist or whatever other titles they bestow upon him...are, in my opinion, over the top. A classic case of unsubstantiated ad hominem attacks that have no real basis in reality.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

But claims of him being a disinfo agent or a Zionist or whatever other titles they bestow upon him...are, in my opinion, over the top. A classic case of unsubstantiated ad hominem attacks that have no real basis in reality.

A disinfo agent gives truth, half-truths, lies, and steers emotion and conclusions. Alex Jones does indeed do this.

The footage of Alex disrupting a PEACEFUL rally in Austin, TX by over-shouting the speakers and then inciting division, anger, and violence fits the "disinfo agent" qualifications perfectly.

Alex Jones lied about the Austin, TX rally.

Alex Jones lied about kicking William Cooper off of his show.

Alex Jones lied about Y2K Russian ICBs.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

To everyone else, thanks for the replies, sorry I can't reply to everyone. I'm busy.
See, now this is just fishy to me. You ask for evidence as to why he is not trustworthy. You are given example upon example. And with this one little comment, you brush off the legitimate ones, only to reply to the more outlandish reasons posted.

Very fishy.

Are you being serious?

Oh, let me guess. I'm a shill like fear mongering Alex, right?

Good God. I'm trying to graduate before the end of the week, and I still have four online exams to take. Forgive me for not camping out on ATS all day.

Also, I HAVE looked into everything on this thread. Everything.

And what I've concluded is that he blows his top, spews some crazy stuff out of frustration, and is usually labeled a liar and a shill for it. I still see no names of people harmed after leaving Infowars.

I still see no family or friend connections to STRATFOR.

All I see are character flaws, which hardly matter in comparison to the POINT of the thread.

And one more thing; NO ONE has any hard evidence for the "Jews rule the world!" stuff.

I never believed those conspiracies, because no one has evidence. They have a suspicion or two, then they look for coincidences, blow them out of whack, and start labeling everyone a "Liberal Zionist Shill!"

Someone give me some evidence that Jews rule the world. That Jews are responsible for the New World Order, that Jews should be attributed to any kind of threat whatsoever.

If you provide any sort of evidence--not a theory, coincidence, suspicion or hate monger--I will take it all back, and re-evaluate everything.

THAT is why I've been making threads like this. But even here on ATS, any kind of alternative thought seems to get you labeled a bigot, shill, liar, etc anymore. That is pathetic.

DENY ignorance. Don't EMBRACE it.

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is all you need to know about Bill Hicks I mean Alex Jones.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreefer703
This is all you need to know about Bill Hicks I mean Alex Jones.

www.youtube.com...

Wow.

Just... wow.

Didn't I JUST debunk this theory?

Again, nothing to do with real evidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

NightAngel,

First off, I'm going to say that this is mainly off-topic.

Secondly, seeing as how you're a student, allow me to give you my insight into the human condition with an emphasis on conspiracy theorists in particular. (Please be aware this is not any form of attack, but an observation from some years as well as myself being the quintessential pragmatist).

As I'm sure you have noticed, coming into ATS, or pretty much any other conspiracy related forum, asking for EVIDENCE upon which to draw a conclusion, is like....searching for a needle in a haystack------full of needles. You will get every pro and con of the PERSON or TOPIC in question based on opinion, instead of what it is you are truly looking for. The exact antithesis; NO opinion, but fact and evidence.

It's human nature (or the condition) that, if we BELIEVE in something, whether the pro or con side, it becomes almost a hit to our ability to reason properly if anyone questions the opposite side of it. This would explain almost ALL of the posts in this thread giving you the exact opposite of what you are looking for. I've seen almost every single post here denigrating Alex Jones for being a liar, a scum, or what have you, but nothing touching upon what you were looking for; is there any evidence to support that those who leave infowars are systematically being killed.

I normally don't respond to threads such as this as, I find it an utter waste of time. But, I was a bit free this morning, saw it and made a bet with myself before reading any responses in it (sometimes I play little games like that with my mind just to see how prognostic I can be haha), Unfortunately, again I was right and here you find that you are needing to defend yourself and your position on Alex Jones while receiving nothing of what you had asked.

I think if there is only 1 mistake in what you had done, it would have been to not label the title of the thread a bit differently. Once people see the words Alex Jones, they have already decided in their minds how it is they are going to respond inside that thread. More human conditioning coupled with an inability to consume data properly or even thoroughly.

Now, the short, but on topic part of my post: Before ever having replied to your thread, I have spent a couple hours searching for any form of evidence supporting whether or not ANYONE EVER had been murdered or even died suspiciously after having left infowars (as members) and there is absolutely no conclusive OR circumstantial evidence to suggest anything remotely in the ball park.

As a side note, I strongly suggest you let your OWN mind guide you as opposed to anything anyone on here has to say to you (including myself) with respect to alleged conspiracy theories. If one has an open mind to ALL possibilities, then those theories that dont seem quite right will unmask themselves....getting instant answers is not always the best course.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I said nothing about InfoWars murders or attacks.

I said nothing about a Jewish or Zionist conspiracy.

In my reply directly above yours I have shown how Alex Jones is a liar and agent provocateur. Comment on him lying and crashing peaceful rallies, not your weak attempt to change the subject or deflect attention.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You want proof that Alex and the rest of infowars are shills..... Alex Jones hired former analyst of CIA-front Stratfor Molly Maroney infowars editor n cheif. Don't believe me look it up your self. Its all out there for you guys to see. Wake Up.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

One photo a a guy, and a separate photo of a name proves nothing. Show one single photograph with the picture and name together, along with the school's name and date.

You debunked nothing. You only provided 2 separate photos that you are trying to composite. If I show you one picture of an apple and a separate picture of a grapevine, IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE SAME.

Peace.

P.S.

And in addition to the Bill Hicks conspiracy, COMMENT ON THIS: Alex Jones said with his own mouth on one of his shows.... "I am Bill Hicks". Now the video is completely removed from the Internet INCLUDING ALL MIRRORS.

Who the hell has power to remove original videos, offsite copies, and offsite mirrors!!??!!

edit on 4-6-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hahaha you are blind. Get off alex jones nuts and do your own research.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

I said nothing about InfoWars murders or attacks.

Yet, you should have, as that is exactly the topic and what was asked for....evidence supporting the claims being made of it.

I said nothing about a Jewish or Zionist conspiracy.

Good for you; not responding off-topic. Commendable.

In my reply directly above yours I have shown how Alex Jones is a liar and agent provocateur. Comment on him lying and crashing peaceful rallies

Opps, I was wrong, you DID go off-topic, my error.

, not your weak attempt to change the subject or deflect attention.

Unfortunately for you, the topic, as pointed out above, is exactly the ONLY thing you didn't respond to.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Infowars editor n chief is Molly Maroney she worked for Startfor nothing else needs to be said. And of course hes going to play it off and make a joke about being bill hicks, do you know anything about Bill Hicks? Go do your homework
edit on 4-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: cuz im add

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Everyone;

Now, the short, but on topic part of my post: Before ever having replied to your thread, I have spent a couple hours searching for any form of evidence supporting whether or not ANYONE EVER had been murdered or even died suspiciously after having left infowars (as members) and there is absolutely no conclusive OR circumstantial evidence to suggest anything remotely in the ball park.

You're the only one to post anything anywhere NEAR what I asked for, thank you. Have a star.

I tend to agree with most of what you stated. I overestimate people's ability to remain unbias on a website who's motto is "Deny Ignorance."

In my reply directly above yours I have shown how Alex Jones is a liar and agent provocateur. Comment on him lying and crashing peaceful rallies, not your weak attempt to change the subject or deflect attention.

He's never lied to spread disinformation. He's exaggerated things out of sheer frustration.

You want proof that Alex and the rest of infowars are shills..... Alex Jones hired former analyst of CIA-front Stratfor Molly Maroney infowars editor n cheif. Don't believe me look it up your self. Its all out there for you guys to see. Wake Up.

So? She's not CIA anymore, now is she? And what better sources do you need than people who have been inside the belly of the beast?

You debunked nothing. You only provided 2 separate photos that you are trying to composite. If I show you one picture of an apple and a separate picture of a grapevine, IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE SAME.

Paranoid.

I don't have all the photos. If you want more, U2U Seabag. But I've seen them, so I'm not worried about it.

And in addition to the Bill Hicks conspiracy, COMMENT ON THIS: Alex Jones said with his own mouth on one of his shows.... "I am Bill Hicks". Now the video is completely removed from the Internet INCLUDING ALL MIRRORS.

He also has stated that he's a gay psychotic reptoid. He's being very obviously sarcastic.

Hahaha you are blind. Get off alex jones nuts and do your own research.

I posted more evidence than you did. And like I said, if you're gonna hate monger over my personal beliefs, hate monger elsewhere.

Infowars editor n chief is Malloy Maroney she worked for Startfor nothing else needs to be said. And of course hes going to play it off and make a joke about being bill hicks, do you know anything about Bill Hicks? Go do your homework

Like I said, people who were once in power are the best info gatherers. Doesn't Alex say all the time he has moles, yet he never uses names? That would explain this. Stop assuming the worst.

Oh yes, and try digging beneath one layer of slight suspicions before you go around suggesting that others aren't doing their homework.

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Go re-read the OP before you speak condescendingly to me with your lies:

However, I placed this in General Conspiracies because it's not all about Alex, but rather the conspiracies surrounding him.

Again, I am asking for evidence, those of you who believe Alex is a shill, disinfo agent, or just selfish in the spotlight of conspiracy theorizing.

You can theorize and hate monger till you're blue in the face, but unless you provide some kind of evidence as to why you don't believe in Alex or Infowars, consider your reply ignored.

• I mentioned the Bill Hicks / Alex Jones conspiracy which is a "conspiracy surrounding him"as the OP asked for.

• I mentioned the crashing of the Austin, TX rally proving Alex is an agent provocateur which illustrates Alex is a "shill, disinfo agent, or just selfish in the spotlight" as the OP asked for.

• I mentioned Alex Jones lying about William Cooper and the Y2K Russian ICB attack which illustrates "why you don't believe in Alex" as the OP asked for.

Your accusation of me being off-topic has now been proven a faslity and lie.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I still see no family or friend connections to STRATFOR.... is this not what you said? Im sure the editor n chief of infowars and alex are friends.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

Go re-read the OP before you speak condescendingly to me with your lies:

However, I placed this in General Conspiracies because it's not all about Alex, but rather the conspiracies surrounding him.

Again, I am asking for evidence, those of you who believe Alex is a shill, disinfo agent, or just selfish in the spotlight of conspiracy theorizing.

You can theorize and hate monger till you're blue in the face, but unless you provide some kind of evidence as to why you don't believe in Alex or Infowars, consider your reply ignored.

• I mentioned the Bill Hicks / Alex Jones conspiracy which is a "conspiracy surrounding him"as the OP asked for.

• I mentioned the crashing of the Austin, TX rally proving Alex is an agent provocateur which is shows Alex is a "shill, disinfo agent, or just selfish in the spotlight" as the OP asked for.

• I mentioned Alex Jones lying about William Cooper and the Y2K Russian ICB attack which illustrates "why you don't believe in Alex" as the OP asked for.

Your accusation of me being off-topic has now been proven a faslity and lie.

Peace.

You posted the most general chunk of the OP.

Current connections to STRATFOR, people who have been harmed after being involved with Infowars, and real evidence for the "Zionist" conspiracy, which I'm considering making a separate thread about.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Dude we know the truth thats all that matters. Its sad when people have to defened someone like jones.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I still see no family or friend connections to STRATFOR.... is this not what you said? Im sure the editor n chief of infowars and alex are friends.

CURRENT connections. Not someone who "used to work there."

If it was the other way around--and this person left Infowars to work at STRATFOR--then it may be a little more concerning. But... whatever. I'll look into that a little more.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Kgnow

Dude we know the truth thats all that matters. Its sad when people have to defened someone like jones.

Its sad when someone as bias and sarcastic as you is considered someone who "denies ignorance."

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

CURRENT connections. Not someone who "used to work there."

So should we forget and ignore the Nazi scientists who worked under 'Operation Paper Clip' for the U.S. after WWII just because they "used to work there"?

Should we ignore the revolving door of more than 2 dozen people that bounce between Monsanto, FDA, USDA, and other Federal positions because they "used to work there"?

Faulty logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join