It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Wow, so none of that stuff happened?
It most certainly did not. The only argument anyone has for martial law in this country is New Orleans.

Like I said, because your narrow minded opinion of me matters, and all...
Its not my opinion, its yours. If you are willing to do the same as them, to spite them, you are, in fact, the same as them.

Please go back and read my edit to my previous post. I do not wish to be dragged into this silliness anymore. If you wish to discuss on topic, thats great. Buts you have already said that you dont.

edit on 8-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Alrighty, so the boys in black swarming the streets and pulling people out of their homes at gunpoint doesn't count, then. Mmmm'kay. Your opinion, I guess.

I said I'd be willing to take money from a corporation, not start wars, kill millions, and organize Bilderberg meetings. Not the same thing.

So, feel released from the silliness, as of now.

Argument over.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have a theory on AJ. It goes like this....

When he was younger he wanted to be famous. So he tried out for movies, radio, tv etc. eventually found his voice on public TV. then someone approached him and said "hey you see all this bad that the g=v is doing, why not create a radio show exposing all this, it will make big money, and I can also help.". So he decided to try it. But in the background he's gone some handlers. Maybe the people that operate the GCN network for example. They hired Alex to do this show, all the while tell him what a great job he's doing, how he's waking people up etc etc. But what maybe he doesn't know, or fully know is that all the while he was groomed for the role, and he's been secretly handled every since. So from time to time if he say something too revealing the handler shows up and is like "lets discuss various aspects of the show". And maybe like "the board of directors doesn't mind 99% of what your doing but this one issue on "X", you are to avoid that issue." And he knows that if he doesn't he could get kicked out so he goes along with it as he doesn't want to lose his fame or big income.

So essecially what I'm saying is he's being secretly handled. The reason I think this is true is because no one would put as much energy and passion into something they knew was a lie. But he puts tons and tons of passion into his show so obviously he believes in what he's doing. He's convinced hes' working for the people, fighting the good fight, and is honest and authentic about it. So we can't blame him. But the information that's been leaked points to the idea of some secret umbrella corporation that is also pulling his strings and making sure he doesn't get too out of line.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The guys moving people out of their houses in Boston were SWAT team members: police, not military. I haven't seen any evidence that they 'forced people out at gunpoint' or 'pulled them out of their homes.'

They cleared the houses because an armed killer was on the loose and they had no idea where he might appear next or who else he might be working with.

In the event of an emergency American police have the authority to conduct warrantless searches for the sake of public safety. This was definitely an emergency situation.

There were no military involved in Boston. Only police. There was no martial law.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Alrighty, so the boys in black swarming the streets and pulling people out of their homes at gunpoint doesn't count, then. Mmmm'kay. Your opinion, I guess.

You seem to have a hard time discerning between fact and opinion. At not point was a martial law order given in any of those situations. At no point did the military have control of the city. Martial law did not occur, in any way.

This is not my opinion. This is a FACT. Cold and hard.

If you're going to argue that martial law has taken place, it amazes me that you don't use the one relevant example that's out there....New Orleans. Funny how people like AJ have completely whitewashed that one, but focus instead on instances that were in no way true martial law events. Hmmmm...

I said I'd be willing to take money from a corporation, not start wars, kill millions, and organize Bilderberg meetings. Not the same thing.

You are willing to be underhanded to stop underhanded behavior.

Also, 'organize bilderberg meetings'?

So, feel released from the silliness, as of now.

I take it this is your admission that you will not discuss the topic?

edit on 9-6-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The guys moving people out of their houses in Boston were SWAT team members: police, not military. I haven't seen any evidence that they 'forced people out at gunpoint' or 'pulled them out of their homes.'

Watch the videos.

They cleared the houses because an armed killer was on the loose and they had no idea where he might appear next or who else he might be working with.

And you think it was a coincidence that the guy--unarmed--somehow had his throat cut out before he could accurately tell his story? No, I'm not going to say it was a straight-up false flag, but something about the whole situation doesn't fit quite right. The boys in black swarming Boston in search of one unarmed teenager was overboard.

If you're going to argue that martial law has taken place, it amazes me that you don't use the one relevant example that's out there....New Orleans. Funny how people like AJ have completely whitewashed that one, but focus instead on instances that were in no way true martial law events. Hmmmm...

Didn't I mention that one too?

Also, the reason Boston's police situation got so much attention from conspirators is because the men were being cheered and applauded as they were preforming their searches.

You are willing to be underhanded to stop underhanded behavior.

Way to generalize the whole thing. I wouldn't do half the crap that they do. You can lump it all together all you want, it doesn't really matter.

Also, 'organize bilderberg meetings'?

Yeah? Do they NOT have Bilderberg meetings?

I take it this is your admission that you will not discuss the topic?

You're the one who said you "Didn't want to get dragged into the silliness again."

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Didn't I mention that one too?

Nope, you sure didnt. But its ok, cuz AJ doesnt talk about it much these days....

Also, the reason Boston's police situation got so much attention from conspirators is because the men were being cheered and applauded as they were preforming their searches.
You understand that this completely backs the argument of VOLUNTARY searches, right? That people would hardly cheer if they were under martial law....

Nope, like I said, its was not martial law in any way. Facts. Cold. Hard.

Way to generalize the whole thing. I wouldn't do half the crap that they do. You can lump it all together all you want, it doesn't really matter.
And way to try and marginalize it. You are willing to be underhanded to stop someone from being underhanded. The lengths you may go to are unclear. But you admit, yourself, that you would do it. Heck, not just admit it, you volunteered the information, as if it somehow made it ok that AJ did it.

Yeah? Do they NOT have Bilderberg meetings?

They sure do. Good buzzword for the moment, too.

You're the one who said you "Didn't want to get dragged into the silliness again."
And I dont. You are very adept at turning conversations into chaos, rhetoric and sniping. I want no part in that. If you can discuss the topic without acting like its recess, then Id love to.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Nope, you sure didnt. But its ok, cuz AJ doesnt talk about it much these days....

I honestly thought I had mentioned New Orleans. That's my bad.

You understand that this completely backs the argument of VOLUNTARY searches, right? That people would hardly cheer if they were under martial law....

Weather it was legally or technically martial law or not, SWAT flooding the streets and pulling people out of their homes would scare the hell out of me. And its certainly not something I would cheer for, regardless of the situation.

And way to try and marginalize it. You are willing to be underhanded to stop someone from being underhanded. The lengths you may go to are unclear. But you admit, yourself, that you would do it. Heck, not just admit it, you volunteered the information, as if it somehow made it ok that AJ did it.

Had nothing to do with AJ. That's me all the way. And I never meant to imply that the end justifies the means. I only meant that playing clean with dirty people doesn't always work.

They sure do. Good buzzword for the moment, too.

M'kay.

And I dont. You are very adept at turning conversations into chaos, rhetoric and sniping. I want no part in that. If you can discuss the topic without acting like its recess, then Id love to.

It takes two to spawn an argument.

And as far as the topic goes--everyone's favorite anti-Alex Jones weapon of choice is Zionism.

So, I'm digging on the topic, because I never believed that Jews ruled the world, and therefore, I don't believe Alex is some shady hand of deception for a dark Jewish elite. That's where the topic is going now.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I honestly thought I had mentioned New Orleans. That's my bad.

No worries

Weather it was legally or technically martial law or not, SWAT flooding the streets and pulling people out of their homes would scare the hell out of me. And its certainly not something I would cheer for, regardless of the situation
I wouldnt love it either, but it certainly wasnt martial law. There is a HUGE different between an over the top law enforcement response and martial law. And while I dont agree with the response and think it was way over the top, I dont think it is helpful in any way to sensationalize it as martial law.

And as far as the topic goes--everyone's favorite anti-Alex Jones weapon of choice is Zionism.
Ive never used that, and never will. I think labels such as that are naive.

So, I'm digging on the topic, because I never believed that Jews ruled the world, and therefore, I don't believe Alex is some shady hand of deception for a dark Jewish elite. That's where the topic is going now.
Fair enough, I'm not inclined to disagree, as I said, I think such labels are foolish. Here's my question, though:
Do you agree that the way the mass media portrays alex jones, and the way he carries himself, and the 'exaggerations' (if thats what you would like to call them), and whatnot, is harmful to the conspiracy theory community as a whole?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Do you agree that the way the mass media portrays alex jones, and the way he carries himself, and the 'exaggerations' (if thats what you would like to call them), and whatnot, is harmful to the conspiracy theory community as a whole?

Most definitely. But I don't believe its all Alex's fault.

There are things he could do MUCH better than he does.

But most people fail to see him as a person rather than an icon, and that's where they start seeing flaws bleeding into the conspiracy community, because people seem to be under the delusion that all conspiracy theorists look, act, and feel the same way Alex does. And that is a misinterpretation of the people, and the fault of the people.

There are faults on both sides, but the controversy regarding Alex, and people lumping all of us together with him is just too shallow of a topic. The flaws on both sides seem obvious to me, but people in general are under the impression that they must pick one side or another, rather than seeing it all objectively.

After watching Alex on BBC earlier today, I can sympathize with you in the respect that he certainly does make the rest of us look like lunatics.

But the MSM is using him to do as such, and he, in my opinion, is entirely unaware of it.

Alex's intentions are the same as mine, and that's enough to keep me supporting.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Most definitely. But I don't believe its all Alex's fault.
thats debatable, though. He has to see how it comes off. he has to see the way he is portrayed. He has to see that making these BOLD statements hurts his credibility. Yet he continues to do it.

There are things he could do MUCH better than he does.

But most people fail to see him as a person rather than an icon, and that's where they start seeing flaws bleeding into the conspiracy community, because people seem to be under the delusion that all conspiracy theorists look, act, and feel the same way Alex does. And that is a misinterpretation of the people, and the fault of the people.
This happens to any person that is in the public eye. The thing is, though, he WANTED to be the voice of the community. He ASKED to be it. But he fails to represent it in a proper manner. Whether that is by design or not, in my opinion, doesnt matter as much as the fact that he continues to do it. Not only that, but people cheer him on as he does.

There are faults on both sides, but the controversy regarding Alex, and people lumping all of us together with him is just too shallow of a topic. The flaws on both sides seem obvious to me, but people in general are under the impression that they must pick one side or another, rather than seeing it all objectively.
Ill give you that, but it is dangerous to not look at the bigger picture as well. We're playing a game on the court that they built (mass media), with their ball (current political system). We cannot give them a reason to disregard us, and that's what AJ has become. Something to point to and say "hey look, conspiracy theorists are CRAZY"

After watching Alex on BBC earlier today, I can sympathize with you in the respect that he certainly does make the rest of us look like lunatics.

But the MSM is using him to do as such, and he, in my opinion, is entirely unaware of it.
How can he be that naive? This is the man that is supposed to be informing us about whats really going on, and he doesnt even see the simple game they play in the MSM? Doesnt that bother you a bit?

Naw, he's a smart man. He HAS to see it. If not, Ive been giving him far too much credit.

Alex's intentions are the same as mine, and that's enough to keep me supporting.
I used to feel that way, but its a losing proposition. The enemy of my enemy cannot always be my friend. Not in the climate we are in right now. We have to be smarter than that.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

thats debatable, though. He has to see how it comes off. he has to see the way he is portrayed. He has to see that making these BOLD statements hurts his credibility. Yet he continues to do it.

Yeah, totally debatable. But with everything he's constantly consumed by, he hardly has the time to think objectively. That's why his listeners have to do it instead. Just my thoughts.

This happens to any person that is in the public eye. The thing is, though, he WANTED to be the voice of the community. He ASKED to be it. But he fails to represent it in a proper manner. Whether that is by design or not, in my opinion, doesnt matter as much as the fact that he continues to do it. Not only that, but people cheer him on as he does.

Well, personally, I enjoy when he explodes in anger. I don't know if that makes me immature or naive, but I don't really care. I feel exactly the same way, and I can honestly say I might handle things similarly to the way he does (not sure, cause I've never been in that position, but I wouldn't put it past myself). Except people would think worse of me than they do of him, because I wear spikes and chains, the color black, crazy make-up, streaked hair, etc etc. I'd be labeled a Satanist and an anarchist regularly.

I understand that, depending on the perspective, his anger can hurt the conspiracy community. But I personally believe its the people's fault for misinterpreting the message. I can see why you believe its more Alex's fault, but that's just my personal take on the matter.

Ill give you that, but it is dangerous to not look at the bigger picture as well. We're playing a game on the court that they built (mass media), with their ball (current political system). We cannot give them a reason to disregard us, and that's what AJ has become. Something to point to and say "hey look, conspiracy theorists are CRAZY"

Very true, but that's why some of us have to send the message outside of the "Alex Jones" way.

Like Jesse Ventura.

He made Piers Morgan look like a damn fool, but he didn't explode like Alex did.

I loved the Alex interview AND the Jesse interview, but for different reasons. They were two very different methods of argument. One was passive-aggressive, and the other was full-on aggressive. I know why people say Alex looks like a maniac when he does those things, and to some extent, I agree. But I guess I empathize too much to condemn him for it.

How can he be that naive? This is the man that is supposed to be informing us about whats really going on, and he doesnt even see the simple game they play in the MSM? Doesnt that bother you a bit?

Not really... only because its very hard for a person to see themselves objectively, even ordinary people. Someone as busy and bumbarded as Alex would most definitely have a hard time doing it.

Naw, he's a smart man. He HAS to see it. If not, Ive been giving him far too much credit.

His mind is over cluttered, and the thing people least understand is themselves. It doesn't mean he isn't smart, just means he hasn't put himself under the scope yet.

And I agree that his procrastination in looking at himself is a bit dangerous because of his heavy influence on people, but again, I personally believe the people need to start thinking for themselves a bit more rather than looking to icons to think for them. They are the ones misinterpreting.

I used to feel that way, but its a losing proposition. The enemy of my enemy cannot always be my friend. Not in the climate we are in right now. We have to be smarter than that.

I suppose I empathize with him more than you, then. That's all it is, is personality and/or tactical differences. You seem to be a more "Jesse Ventura" type conspirator, just in my opinion... subtle, but assertive.

I'm a bit more like Alex. Angry and passionate.

Can we agree to call truce? I think we've both made our standing points very clear.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
AJ was created to make us all look nuts. He is ACTING. He goes out of his ways to make himself look like a complete fool because he knows that AJ is supposed to be an archetype of ALL "conspiracy theorists."

Don't depend on AJ to tell you the truth. He will give you some truths and knowingly throw in lies to throw you off... that alone should scream: SHILL!

He owns millions. You think he's one of us?

ALSO I believe he was Bill Hicks. Let me clarify: he was born Alex Jones... created the character/comedian Bill Hicks... and for some reason (low ratings, dying comedy career, etc.) he went back to his actual persona: "Alex Jones".

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by safehouse01

You had me until you went off on the Bill Hicks theory. I don't believe that for one second. They don't talk alike or even really look alike. I have yet to see one compelling tie between the two.

I do find it funny that your post is reminiscent of Jones own style. Hit someone with a bit of truth then wham a load of nonsense to discredit it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I've said this numerous times and I always feel obligated to repeat in hopes of turning people from AJ.
AJ's purpose is to make real researchers and believers in plausible theories look crazy by association. He latches on to theories that are plausible while also spouting off about insane stuff so things like benghazi, 9/11, and Kennedy (or whatever) are assiciated in the public mind ti insane theories. He also refuses to acknowledge anything negative about Israel.
Everytime he goes insane on tv he is making you look nutty by association.

Also look up alex jones interrupts pro gun rally. You will see that he's reallu out their to prevent any progress. Also watch the bbc series with him and jon ronson (journalist that helped aj get the bohemian grove footage). Ronson also went in the grove separately that night and gave a more realistic image. Alex jones acted like a loon and played it up.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Plus Bill Hocks was infinitely more intelligent than AJ and wou ld be 15 to 20 years older.

Comparing the two is an insult to Bill.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
keeping to the theme of comparisons:
if you want cia planted media shill try wolf blitzer

and alex jones in that boat?

hahaha
jeez

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

That was just a small portion of the clues pointing to my theory. Just do a close up comparison of their teeth. They line up EXACTLY! Also, they have the same moles on their necks.
AND Alex Jones had plastic surgery done (face lift scars where the ears meet the face is the telltale sign).

So I'm not seeing how you are comparing me to the raving lunatic on the AJ Show telling you how you need to buy such and such a thing from his store because the world will end last week.

Nice try tho.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Alex Jones isn't stupid. He KNOWINGLY acts like a nut to make the rest of us look like nuts. This is Alex 2.0... his best performance yet! It's pure comedy. He's MAKING FUN of us. He's not trying to help us. He's making millions off of his herd.
edit on 9-11-2013 by safehouse01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by safehouse01

That's exactly what I was saying in my above post.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
LOL
Just listened to him and he claims some outlandish crap right now.

Xbox Kinect is a global survelliance system and is voice activated. Oh and it can see through 7 walls, including concrete.

Also, if you turn on Knickelodeon, you will see 5-year olds having sex.

Oh and cellphones monitor you even when they are shut off. Yeah.
All these in ONE show!

and inbetween he goes to say "this is real folks", "this is documented", "this is facts".
Hehe. SURE

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join