It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alex Jones Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Dude Molly Maroney is still the editor n cheif of infowars this dude is crazy. You shouldnt be protecting someone like him hes not a leader hes a loud obnoxious moron. Cant you see what they want they us to fight against each other so then the commies and strike from the east and west. Russia and china.
edit on 4-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Its sad when someone as bias and sarcastic as you is considered someone who "denies ignorance."

Which is EXACTLY why you ignore and justify the Austin, TX rally.

There were scheduled speakers there, Alex Jones came and disrupted the whole event with his bullhorn.

Then he tries to change the "Peace" rally into a rally of anger, division, and violence.

He cusses out a woman and threatens a guy that was chanting "Peace".

Then to top it off, Alex Jones lied about the whole event on his show.

Your bias blinds you for this painful truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow

CURRENT connections. Not someone who "used to work there."

So should we forget and ignore the Nazi scientists who worked under 'Operation Paper Clip' for the U.S. after WWII just because they "used to work there"?

Should we ignore the revolving door of more than 2 dozen people that bounce between Monsanto, FDA, USDA, and other Federal positions because they "used to work there"?

Faulty logic.

edit on 4-6-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

Alright, I see your point. Didn't I just say I'd look into it?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Its sad when someone as bias and sarcastic as you is considered someone who "denies ignorance."

Which is EXACTLY why you ignore and justify the Austin, TX rally.

There were scheduled speakers there, Alex Jones came and disrupted the whole event with his bullhorn.

Then he tries to change the "Peace" rally into a rally of anger, division, and violence.

He cusses out a woman and threatens a guy that was chanting "Peace".

Then to top it off, Alex Jones lied about the whole event on his show.

Your bias blinds you for this painful truth.

Oh, pardon me.

I have an opinion of this event based on a psychological observation (psychology happens to be the class I'm taking right now, as a matter of fact). I never once said he was justified in acting that way. In fact, I said that I DIDN'T advocate what he did.

But you fail to see him from an objective and psychological view.

Because I see him that way does not make me bias. It makes me objective.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Thanks for your last reply.

As I've come to a point of repeating myself, I'll let my posts stand on their own now. Have a nice day. Sincerely, not sarcastic.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

As I've come to a point of repeating myself, I'll let my posts stand on their own now. Have a nice day. Sincerely, not sarcastic.

Peace.

Agreed... mine is Sarcastic.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreefer703
reply to post by Kgnow

Dude Molly Maroney is still the editor n cheif of infowars this dude is crazy. You shouldnt be protecting someone like him hes not a leader hes a loud obnoxious moron. Cant you what they want they us to fight against each other so then the commies and strike from the east and west. Russia and china.

Dude, I haven't looked into it yet. And dude, I'm NOT a dude.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Peace.

Fair enough, peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sorry

No worries. I haven't looked into it yet because I'm balancing this thread with school work right now, on a tight schedule. I'll provide some counter-evidence when I have more time.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Dude, the sooner you face reality the better.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

On July 2012, Molly Maroney joined the InfoWars team

She's only been with Infowars for a little less than a year. If she'd been there for five or ten years, I think it'd be a little more odd, but she's a new employee.

An extremely reliable, confidential government informant connected to the Central Intelligence Agency has verified with Pete Santilli that Stratfor is much more than a “Commercial Intelligence” agency operating in the private sector. It has been confirmed that Stratfor allows the CIA to conduct surveillance operations within the United States under cover of a private U.S. Corporation –Stratfor — which is contracted to “sell” intelligence data to government agencies including branches of the military, DOD contractors such as Trapwire, etc.

This makes the case more concerning. But it sounds a little more like Infowars is in more danger of being corrupted from the inside, rather than Infowars itself being the tool of destruction.

And that's if this woman is a double agent.

For many months, Pete Santilli has received tips from reliable, high level informants who have indicated that they suspect InfoWars.com may somehow be connected to Austin, Texas based Stratfor Global Intelligence. Informants have also revealed that Alex Jones requires anyone who visits his new production facility which contains his primary computer servers must sign a “Non Disclosure Agreement”, prohibiting them from disclosing the exact geographical location of his high security facility. There is high speculation expressed by insiders that InfoWars servers are within close proximity to Stratfor, and informants have told us they believe Infowars.com may actually be selling user data directly to Stratfor.

I suppose this is a reasonable suspicion, however, there is no evidence or proof whatsoever. Besides, Infowars is the most popular alternative media out there. Of course they're going to keep themselves secret. They have a lot of enemies, I'd expect.

They'd be downright stupid not to keep themselves hidden.

I got these quotes from a website starring someone named Peter Santilli. Never heard of him before, but the website is rigged with a live feed of his radio show. The website seems a bit bias to me, but if I still support Infowars, I suppose I should look past the bias in others too, its only fair.

Peter Santilli's Website

edit on 4-6-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

Dude, the sooner you face reality the better.

What reality? Are you implying that I AM a "dude?"

Because I'm not seeing real evidence of anything else.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is all you need to know about Bill Hicks I mean Alex Jones.

www.youtube.com...

please stop that...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

But claims of him being a disinfo agent or a Zionist or whatever other titles they bestow upon him...are, in my opinion, over the top. A classic case of unsubstantiated ad hominem attacks that have no real basis in reality.

A disinfo agent gives truth, half-truths, lies, and steers emotion and conclusions. Alex Jones does indeed do this.

The footage of Alex disrupting a PEACEFUL rally in Austin, TX by over-shouting the speakers and then inciting division, anger, and violence fits the "disinfo agent" qualifications perfectly.

Alex Jones lied about the Austin, TX rally.

Alex Jones lied about kicking William Cooper off of his show.

Alex Jones lied about Y2K Russian ICBs.

Peace.

Those all may be fair points...(I'm not well informed on all points you mentioned), but the question is ultimately on the motive. Does he do that with a clear agenda to misguide to misinform, whilst knowing the truth all along or he simply believes what he says at that moment.

A disinfo agent in my book has to be someone with a malicious intent to deceive. I don't think that's him. He's on the scene for to long. It is his life. Too much effort involved. Too zealous. That is just plain mad devotion coupled with today's illusion of being more important than he really is. He's more of a bumbling idiot than disinfo agent.

That's my opinion at least.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Alex Jones makes a living, and a good one, off of fear and loathing.

If he does his job right and gets the job done, then at some stage he will become nothing more than a raving lunatic, that's the paradox.

It's a good thing though that a whole generation now distrust their government and shadow government, and that the government are afraid of the people.

So all in all I applaud what he's been able to accomplish in raising awareness, but the result - apathy, isn't helpful, nor that 10 years from now, even if things are improving, he'll have a large segment of the population certain that it's all over for them and their rights and freedoms because a satanist cabal has taken over the world.

AJ feeds off the very thing he claims to oppose, and he also empowers it by railing against it, instead of advocating that people learn how to ignore certain things and embrace other things collectively and en mass.

He doesn't really instill the notion that the individual and the people have the real power and the power to change the world for the better.

But I have to admit that I love it when he holds "their" feet to the fire, and calls certain wicked people out in terms of their disgusting Godless dehumanizing sickness, which as far as I can tell is on the run these days because we have been in an info war for the hearts and minds of the people who are increasingly turning away from traditional news sources like CNN to the alternative media.

Praise be to the Internet! It was a game changer, and one that "they" didn't see coming and cannot control.

edit on 4-6-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
All I know is that, aside from all the ranting and raving, I get more information from one Alex Jones show than from a years worth of MSM. The fact is that there is a TON of corruption out there, and he points to much of it. Where else am I going to get that information. FOX? CNN?

I think Alex means well, honestly. He may be just a bit over-paranoid... But who knows... Maybe he isn't...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Are you being serious?
Dead serious.

Oh, let me guess. I'm a shill like fear mongering Alex, right?

I never said anything of the sort, interesting that THAT is where you go though.

Good God. I'm trying to graduate before the end of the week, and I still have four online exams to take. Forgive me for not camping out on ATS all day.

Fantastic. I didnt ask you to do a single thing. I merely pointed out the fishy tactic being used.

Also, I HAVE looked into everything on this thread. Everything.

so it comes down to whether or not the fringe theories about him can be proven or not? You choose to disregard all of the highly factual reasons that he is not credible that you were presented with. You shrug them off. So really, what are you looking for here? Why make a 1001st thread on this exact topic, and only choose to focus on a fraction of what is presented?

As I said before, very fishy.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Alex Jones gives conspiracy sites and theories a bad rep.
The Boston bombers and their Jihadi mother actually quoted Alex Jones 'theories'.
Some of Jone's ... um ... 'theories' make their way here and people buy them.
It's rather frightening to see when it happens.
Conspiracy theorists and conspiracy sites have a hard enough time without that kind of stupidity.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones is in England now for Bilderberg 2013 yet he said multiple times he was on the "No Fly" list, hrrm.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join