It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears To Deliberately Enter Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano, again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Respectfully, assuming the footage is genuine, perhaps this is some form of ball lightning ?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm confused friend, how does a UFO enter a volcano if it can't go further than the crater?

I got the impression that it was flying into a cavernous tunnel by the way people were talking, which is impossible.

Apologies if I was mistaken and that the UFO's aren't entering the volcano, they are just dipping into the crater.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OK, THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT! Discuss the topic and not each other. Post Bans WILL follow if this continues.

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Greetings my friend, you do realise that a volcano doesn't have a big hole to the middle of earth where something can fly into, right?

It's just a crater with a few seams, vents and domes

This schematic diagram nullifies your statement

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
One thing I noticed is the video is sped up. You can tell by the stars in the background, so that changes a lot. I wonder what it looks like in real-time?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

I'm afraid not friend, the conduit is filled with lava and magma in various stages of hardness.

There is no gaping hole as hollywood would have you believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The light on the right side of the video; when the "ufo" flys in, it goes what looks like behind the other object, because there is light interference of the moving object as it passes, and not of the stationary bright light.

My theory...weather baloons...
Just kidding. Im not sure. S & F!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I hope you're just being sarcastic and don't truly believe that you may just fly down to the center of the earth..
a crater from my backyard..

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Being that this 'ufo' is observed from such a distance, the distance making what could very well be an observing airplane unidentifiable.. having seen many helicopters and airplanes here in Hawaii encircle around Pu'u O'o vent over the years during eruptions, this appears to be what is on the video, and my judgement sees it flying behind the backside, not into the actual erupting crater

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

As these videos are basically timelapse ie a picture taken every set number to seconds or minutes and given the simple fact this area has many airports around it you are see a aircraft approaching and descending to land at an airport behind the volcano as seen from the camera position!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

That is quite bizzare. The camera is showing something moving horizontally rapidly across the sky then it makes a controlled turn either into volanco or behind it.
If it isnt cgi then id rule out bird or plane or helicopter as the movement doesnt look like any of those things.

This is a ufo, and question is what is it. My advice would be to keep a camera permantly trained on that volcano for more ufo activity.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Guys.

Its an airplane landing in the background, its just the angle.

There are lots of airports around there, check google.

So...your reason for deducing this is a "suspicion" it is a plane, which is logical on it's own but because there are a lot of airports around there? No. It is not a plane because there are a lot of airports around there.

If this were the case - this would have to be the first plane on this path or why have no other planes been captured in this same odd "angle" before. It's not like they travel all over the sky. Planes have flight paths and if this were a plane, someone else would have spotted a plane in the same position previously, or will subsequently. Thanks for answering.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No offense Bronco but nobody fell for the Eagle carrying the kid off story.
As far as a viral hoax goes, I would say it was very minimally effective.
Even so....You mistrust the news sources and the Mexican Govt?
Doesn't mean this is not a UFO (in my opinion) Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

Respectfully, assuming the footage is genuine, perhaps this is some form of ball lightning ?

I have seen lightning follow a path. It is attracted to water and probably volcano activity too. It is not as far off an idea. Thanks for not saying it's CGI or not a UFO and be done with it. Clearly it IS a UFO since we (most of us) do not know what this is at this time. Some people claim to know and think they know. You can't stop people having an opinion and it is not my wish to. Very well might be ball lightning, it might even be a plane. I just don't see any proof it is either at this juncture. We will probably get more reports and hopefully, learn for certain.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

I'm confused friend, how does a UFO enter a volcano if it can't go further than the crater?

I got the impression that it was flying into a cavernous tunnel by the way people were talking, which is impossible.

Apologies if I was mistaken and that the UFO's aren't entering the volcano, they are just dipping into the crater.

Well then you are not the only one. This thing does not appear to exit the volcano (which is quite different from a "crater" by the way - or an impression left from impact) so it might be going down into it. Hard to tell from here. Have you heard of the Sag Harbor UFO? They dove into the Sag Harbor in front of witnesses. One vehicle went down, another arrived and went underwater to help the disabled vehicle. They were tracked on radar for 2 weeks and then vanished. People think the earth is like an igneous rock with craters and caverns running through it. It is not peculiar to predict these ships are able to withstand extreme temperatures and intense pressures.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearYourMind
One thing I noticed is the video is sped up. You can tell by the stars in the background, so that changes a lot. I wonder what it looks like in real-time?

True, they said in the original link near the bottom of the page why this appears to be sped up. I think because it is time lapsed but relative to the background it is suspected this was traveling as fast as an airplane would travel. I realize this is a point toward it actually BEING an airplane but still inconclusive to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

That is quite bizzare. The camera is showing something moving horizontally rapidly across the sky then it makes a controlled turn either into volanco or behind it.
If it isnt cgi then id rule out bird or plane or helicopter as the movement doesnt look like any of those things.

This is a ufo, and question is what is it. My advice would be to keep a camera permantly trained on that volcano for more ufo activity.

This is from the camera that is regularly trained on that volcano which is why, if it is a plane, I wonder why another plane on this same flight path has not been spotted before? It is still possible this is the first plane ever on this odd appearing flight path but it might be a UFO. I would think the reporters and people who made this discovery would have checked with nearby airports for a flight coming in at that exact time. I am sure the video is time-stamped so incoming plane traffic should have been the first and easiest thing to rule out.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The sharp angle it turns at looks like mabey possible with a high performance miltary jet, but then it makes no sense a piolet would attempt such an extreme turn near a volcano mouth which visibly can be seen with stuff bubbling.

I cant see any airport in the right mind building a landstrip near than thing. Even if a commerical jet could achieve the acute turn why so close to a volcano.

Not to mention the speed its moving in a really fast agile manner, seems to rule out any commerical jet.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

I'm afraid not friend, the conduit is filled with lava and magma in various stages of hardness.

There is no gaping hole as hollywood would have you believe.

It is a big hole and active volcano's erupt lava. How hard would it be to create a craft that could withstand the heat for small amounts of time before breaking up, melting or being destroyed? Our own spacecraft are built to withstand extreme conditions in space and so it does not surprise me, more technologically advanced species than ourselves (if one is willing to admit they exist in the first place) could create such a craft.

edit on 3-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I agree. Mentioned to another poster...how hard would it be to check the time on the film and see if there was an incoming flight at a nearby airport? An incoming plane would be the first and simplest thing to check and either confirm or rule out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join