It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears To Deliberately Enter Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano, again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i have to agree with you on that one, why is it that things like this only happens in mexico for example, a flying alien witch attacking police, alien attacking children, ufo going inside a volcano.....LOL
mexico....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

That the volcano doesn't go to the 'center of the Earth' is clear. But if any of these UFOs in general are of alien origin, I'm sure they can get in the volcano and not melt with whatever method they have developed.
----

However, I have to agree that UFOs as in UFOs are much MUCH rare occasion. When it comes to volcanoes, so many things can be around it - ashes, burning, getting back to the volcano after floating around in the air. Far from UFOs...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Funny.

Really it is.

Riddle me this Bats, IF it is a conventional commercial aircraft of any kind (as it may be, though that specific assertion seems just as likely to me at this point as any other) then why, why, are they just now questioning it?

The OP mentioned this in another reply but, duly, it seems to have been ignored.

One would, naturally, query: If it's an airplane landing at one of the numerous airports nearby why is this the first we are seeing of it?

I think the answers is either:

A): It's not a plane

B): It's a complete hoax or is being sensationalized by the media.

or

C): It's genuine.

Take your pick and

Hail Eris, or don't.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
reply to post by newcovenant

Its near an international airport. Now, if it was near in intergalactic spaceport, you might have something there.

What you do have is a conventional aircraft caught on video, near an airport. Not as exciting as space monsters in flying saucers is it?

But, there it is.

Hey, planes never are very exciting in this field, although in probably 95% of cases, that's what it is. I'll agree with you there. However, if it's all the same to you, I'll wait until this case is vetted by people with a little more experience and far more information and details of the sighting than you. You see a film clip and decide it is a plane. I decide it is still open. Not proved yet. Thanks for commenting though. That is what I am looking for - all the possibilities.

edit on 3-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I like the way you think. There are too many unanswered questions right now to unequivocally call this a plane and we only have a small fragment of the information. It may be a plane but planes fly in flight patterns and this must have happened before, repeatedly so why the attention here. I also have to ask myself why would a UFO dive into a volcano. Maybe it was evasive action or hiding from oncoming commercial traffic...cooking something on their ship
I don't know but it is cool to keep an open mind or nothing gets investigated and we get bamboozled and lied to by de-bunkers.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca
reply to post by boncho

i have to agree with you on that one, why is it that things like this only happens in mexico for example, a flying alien witch attacking police, alien attacking children, ufo going inside a volcano.....LOL
mexico....

Like I said, even a broken clock is right 2wc a day.
Because the boy cried wolf and he is crying now, doesn't mean it is not a wolf.
I think the fable clearly illustrates, that last time he cried - IT WAS A WOLF

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Well I think we all know this thread is basically over. Any fool can see this 'video' is time-lapse photography. If we knew exactly what time and date this was filmed then we could probably find out which aircraft it is, based on flight logs.

/thread

We all know this thread is over? Only if you "all" are sharing a brain. You say if we knew what time and date this was filmed then we could probably find out which aircraft it is (repeating what I say in an earlier post)
But you haven't, you can't and you won't. That is a big PROBABLY. Maybe you should have capitalized that PROBABLY in your sentence. Like I said to others here "de-bunking" the incident, you can speculate but you don't have enough facts to determine for 100% certain. You can offer your amateur, arm chair ufologist opinion though. I appreciate that. Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Its possible they are monitoring the activity level of the volcano.

A good thought. That is why the cameras were trained on the volcano. There is also a lot of carbon dioxide in the gas released. They may even have been after the water, I mean, if it was a UFO as claimed.

An erupting volcano will release gases, tephra, and heat into the atmosphere. The largest portion of gases released into the atmosphere is water vapor. Other gases include carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), hydrochloric acid (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen gas (H2), NH3, methane (CH4), and SiF4 LINK .

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Well I think we all know this thread is basically over. Any fool can see this 'video' is time-lapse photography. If we knew exactly what time and date this was filmed then we could probably find out which aircraft it is, based on flight logs.

/thread

We all know this thread is over? Only if you "all" are sharing a brain. You say if we knew what time and date this was filmed then we could probably find out which aircraft it is (repeating what I say in an earlier post)
But you haven't, you can't and you won't. That is a big PROBABLY. Maybe you should have capitalized that PROBABLY in your sentence. Like I said to others here "de-bunking" the incident, you can speculate but you don't have enough facts to determine for 100% certain. You can offer your amateur, arm chair ufologist opinion though. I appreciate that. Thanks

Actually Thundersmurf, (no relation) was quite Matter of fact and offered a useful solution, a pity you didn't see that. Here are two UFO's or planes same camera, same place, same pixelation and same limited number of frames. These two planes...sorry UFO's are going in the opposite direction, one is above the volcano the other flies into it...except that it doesn't, it reappears from behind the volcano a little later.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

No relation you say, funny! And yet you think alike, but I'm not looking for a "solution" because there isn't a "problem" per se. There is more or less a mystery, and we have limited access to the actual facts. Lots of speculation though. BTW The video you posted is a completely different video than this video and I am having a hard time finding the similarities. Here is another video, not similar at all, where a cigar shaped UFO appears to be entering the same volcano last year although clearly this might be a plane too.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's like that volcano is the largest UFO (bug) zapper in the world...

Second.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Terminal1 because: Forgot to add second line

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest

Originally posted by facelift

I'm sorry, but that's obvious CGI...look at the pixelation around the volcano!

Who should I believe - You or Marc ?

What I think is that this is not a likely fake. I think, for the moment, this is a genuine image capture

Well, here's a third choice: What if a fireball shot OUT of the volcano and this video is being played in reverse?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

What I think is that this is not a likely fake. I think, for the moment, this is a genuine image capture

Well, here's a third choice: What if a fireball shot OUT of the volcano and this video is being played in reverse?

As if that's the first time anyone tried that, lol

Did you forget the footage would have the time reversed?

That would be the first thing any reputable news outlet would check if they received the footage before they subsequently aired it. And they would check a time stamp just to prove that it is current news.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Very nice find, newcovenant.
Consider the shields needed to access Volcanos you can go near Stars

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As if that's the first time anyone tried that, lol Did you forget the footage would have the time reversed? That would be the first thing any reputable news outlet would check if they received the footage before they subsequently aired it. And they would check a time stamp just to prove that it is current news.

I can't prove it. I'm just throwing it out there as an option.

I have to tell you that I don't trust any news from Mexico, and this is why: There's a popular UFO show in Mexico and the host (sorry it's vague, I just can't remember much of it) reported on a man having encounters all of his life in Italy. This man has hours and hours of UFO videos shot through a ceiling skylight window. He's filmed them day after day. The host of this show, in this particular episode, DIDN'T do the one thing that would have proven this man's claim beyond any doubt. He didn't go around to all the neighbors to ask if they'd ever seen these UFO's. There should have been thousands and thousands of witnesses in that city. Conclusion: Hoax.

Got the name of the host: Jaime Maussan

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have always maintained that one of the greatest problems with seeing anything in the sky is that most people just do not have the ample experience necessary to determine important variables, such as speed, altitude, etc. And even more so, when viewing from a certain angle things can appear much different from what they actually are. It is entirely possible that this is not travelling into the volcano. In fact, it is much more logical to suggest that it is NOT travelling into the volcano as opposed to into it, since even aliens cannot ignore such a destructive force.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

If this video is being played in reverse , wouldn't the smoke be going back into the volcano rather than rising Up ?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
How can anyone claim this as a genuine UFO and flag this thread? Its obviously an airplane coming in for landing - disappearing behind the volcano. Get video angles of the opposite side of this volcano, I bet lots of planes are coming and going lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Brilliantly deducted and very true. A point lost on me and all the posters who offered up stars impulsively and without really thinking the answer through. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
Funny.

Really it is.

Riddle me this Bats, IF it is a conventional commercial aircraft of any kind (as it may be, though that specific assertion seems just as likely to me at this point as any other) then why, why, are they just now questioning it?

The OP mentioned this in another reply but, duly, it seems to have been ignored.

One would, naturally, query: If it's an airplane landing at one of the numerous airports nearby why is this the first we are seeing of it?

I think the answers is either:

A): It's not a plane

B): It's a complete hoax or is being sensationalized by the media.

or

C): It's genuine.

Take your pick and

Hail Eris, or don't.

Well here is a cropped screen capture from one of the web cams watching the volcano

Now as you can see the time / date etc is recorded on the video so why do they not show it on the supposed ufo video because you would see that it took a few minutes for the object to travel the distance shown on the video and it would be more obvious that it was and IS a plane!!!

Even on the web site for the cameras it explains that the pictures only update every minute! ie they take a snap shot of the volcano every minute.

Also DO you think that aircraft fly exactly 100% on the same path that would line up with the volcano on every approach to an airport.

I live very close to a large airport now even though it only has one runway aircraft approach from many different directions before turning in to land.

People here are just so desperate to see EVERY dot of light in a video as aliens that they miss the obvious, don't get me wrong I think there has to be life out there but a plane is a plane!
edit on 4-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join