It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears To Deliberately Enter Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano, again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I want to get this out there because I didn't find it in a search. The video pretty much speaks for itself although I will edit in some more information from the story. Very helpful if you happen to speak Spanish. This occurred May 30, 2013

In a new video, a UFO seems to approach Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, then slows down, turns and deliberately enters the smoldering volcano crater.

The video, recorded on May 30 at around 8:30 p.m., is the latest in a series of alleged UFO events that have taken place near the central Mexico active volcano since late 2012.

Mexico's media company, Televisa, monitors any daily activity around the volcano, which is about 40 miles south of Mexico City. LINK

Last November, video images showed what appeared to be a brightly lit, cigar-shaped object plunging into the top of Popocatepetl.
(here is the ATS thread detailing that event posted by Hyrawolf)
At the time, Marc Dantonio -- chief photo and video analyst of the Mutual UFO Network -- suggested the object was "a meteor captured on successive video frames."

HuffPost asked Dantonio, who creates special effects and is contracted by the U.S. Navy, Congress and the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington, to weigh in on this latest video.

"What I think is that this is not a likely fake. I think, for the moment, this is a genuine image capture," he told HuffPost in an email.

Has been suggested that it might still be an airplane and from our perspective it only appears as if it is going into the volcano. I don't know myself and would like to hear from others. What do you think?

edit on 3-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Fake or no? Plane or no? It's still incredible!

How can I get one for my volcano?

Great catch - S&F - thanks!

peace

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I want to get this out there because I didn't find it in a search.

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but that's obvious CGI...look at the pixelation around the volcano!

Interesting indeed OP...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Anything coming out of Mexico has a increased possibility of being complete crap. I spent a good portion of the year down there... away from the cities where you can see far off into the night sky. Never saw anything unusual.

But some of the more colorful personalities making money of the popularization of UFOs would have you believe it's a regular meet up of Starfleet down there...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I want to get this out there because I didn't find it in a search.

www.google.com...

Looking for more information and links - I clicked that one. It is this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's not the first time I see something similar.
There was another UFO shot in a volcano a couple years ago and one bouncing off the sun about a year ago.

It might be fake but the idea of fueling geo-thermic energy from a volcano or from the sun sounds quite logical to me even tough we don't master have that type of technology yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

And 2,300 others for me. Though, admittedly, not all of them involve "UFOs".

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

I'm sorry, but that's obvious CGI...look at the pixelation around the volcano!

Who should I believe - You or Marc ?

What I think is that this is not a likely fake. I think, for the moment, this is a genuine image capture

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

One can only dream...

About discussing the topic instead of members? Yes, too true.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Anything coming out of Mexico has a increased possibility of being complete crap. I spent a good portion of the year down there... away from the cities where you can see far off into the night sky. Never saw anything unusual.

But some of the more colorful personalities making money of the popularization of UFOs would have you believe it's a regular meet up of Starfleet down there...

Although I do appreciate the reply are you suggesting because you spent a good deal of time there and did not see anything, there is a GREATER possibility what we see from Mexico is crap? That's a little funny for reasons that should be obvious but anyway, that is always a possibility. This is reportedly from a camera that is trained on that volcano all the time. I suppose it would be easy to fake. I would hope the dozen or so news venues that have latched on to the story would have done a better job vetting it than I with my limited resources. lol

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And 2,300 others for me. Though, admittedly, not all of them involve "UFOs".

Point being?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Point being ... it has been posted and discussed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Greetings my friend, you do realise that a volcano doesn't have a big hole to the middle of earth where something can fly into, right?

It's just a crater with a few seams, vents and domes.

This photo was taken on June 1st:

earthquake-report.com...

Just a crater and a dome with some steam venting.

No where for any sort of craft to actually go.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The News sources around the world were convinced an eagle kidnapped a toddler on video, until it was let out that it was a school project to create a viral hoax.

The problem with people getting dumber is that people keep getting dumber.

My point was to be weary of anything that comes out of Mexico given that there are a number of deliberate hoaxers that are making money of selling the idea of alien UFOs.

It's no different than looking at a Natural News article and taking it with a grain of salt until you get the full story.

By some people's accounts online, like Hoagland et al. You'd think there was an alien war going on with ships coming in and out of Earth orbit daily.

No evidence suggests that.

Another instalment of MIB would... But then again that's the movies.

Which are more interesting than real life for a reason.

Ticket sales.
edit on 3-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Guys.

Its an airplane landing in the background, its just the angle.

There are lots of airports around there, check google.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join