It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is really standing up to America now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

Look on the R T Website, even American people are glad to see America being stood up too now, everyone hates America, yes even Americans, yes great news, America wiped off the map would make many in UK happy & Europe, not too sure as to why everyone hates America, maybe it's the leader of USA folk hate so mush, sorry I'n honestly not sure, but we sure are glad to see Russia back under Putin, that we can all say.

While I'm not happy with America being an American your statement about America being wiped off the map cross's the line. I will defend my country to the death. Just because I'm not happy with our politicians does not mean I want Russia or any other country to "Wipe us off the map"..

If you think for a second that any country in the world could stand up to our combined arms you're delusional. Any nuclear attack on the US would mean mutual destruction for basically the entire globe.. so keep dreaming.. Maybe you don't care about your family and your life.. but that's your prerogative.

And you sound kind of brain washed also. Putin is not a saint he is protecting business interests.. He is just as corrupt if not more than Obama. I mean I guess when you say Putin is back and Russia is so great.. what your really saying is its ok to overtly rig elections and put opposition in prison is OK with you.

how you got a star or a flag is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Your post reminded me of Nostradamus

When those of the Northern Pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread...
One day the two great leaders will be friends;
Their great powers will be seen to grow.
The New Land will be at the height of its power:
To the man of blood the number is reported.

Again, the new land was a common term used by Nostradamus to refer to what we now call America. The countries of the northern pole could be Russia and the United States. We have recently seen the breakdown of Communism in Russia and an increasing friendship between Russia and the U.S. Perhaps the two countries will work together

www.armageddononline.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Until China can project its power, via a decent navy, China is nothing to Russia.

I would think that China is a huge problem for Russia.
China could win any land war by sheer numbers.

And win without firing a shot. And here's how.

If I was in charge of China I'd declare war. I'd send in 1 million soldiers and have them surrender.
Next day. Send in another million and have them surrender.
day 3. Another million and surrender.
day 4 - 30 the same.

Then after a month of this I'd ask Russia if they want to agree to terms.
Which they would more than happily agree to anything at that point.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

We already have a cold war but it is economic, as the west fails through the corruption of the billdergurghers and the gat trade agreement that has done no good to the public services and therefore the well being of the common citizen those country's outside there direct control such as Russia and China will boom and invest in military projects while catching up with the west. The gat and Bilderburgh 'idiot's' have been acting like a spoilt group of rich kid's whom are to lazy to get fire wood so are cutting the trunk from the tree in which there tree house is built and making the fire on there wooden floor if you catch my analogy, just maybe the disgruntled KGB colonel and his cronies are doing us a favour as it may make these idiots realise (though I sorely doubt it) that there self destructive tactics since the fall of the berlin wall and there raking back the wealth from the common people (were they had allowed much of it to dribble to prevent communism gaining a ideological hold in the west) is actually a very bad move indeed, but you have to remember these uncrowned emperors are of the opinion me and you are disposable sheep.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

People like you grind my gears, Russians hate everyone? American people are spreading liberty and freedom? Where are they doing this exactly? I am Russian and I dont hate a single country on this beautiful planet, you judge other people based on what? Their government right, well if I were to judge the American people based on what your government does then its a pretty scary place.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaone

American people yes but not the international corporations and conglomerates that have subjugated the system in the west, Russia is in many way's an alien culture to us but the average Russian is little different to us with a wide variety of different standards as there are 150,000,000 of them estimated, I too dread a cold war and have seen a lot of Anti American sentiment on this site, All country's in the world have rubbed someone up the wrong way at some point so I would not get too upset about it and at the moment Russia is constantly calling America imperialist but Putin made no secret of his ambition to eventually restore the eastern block so what is he then, flexing his military muscle is merely the prelude but he has played it safe until now and we have gotten weaker, the us can not go it alone but the likes of us in the UK and the rest of the Original EU have let our military spending fall and cut our military forced to near zero, in Britain even our navy has no fighter plane's - we have a nice new aircraft carrier but it is for show only as we have no plane's - our submarines are made like Chinese toy's and break after 5 minute's so Russia is feeling pretty confident as for all his rhetoric Cameron look's like a jack russel to him.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Calibrated Zeus.....Oh look out! The Russians are really standing up to America now. Look, for one, I am an American Man.I love the United States. We are the only bastion of strong powerful freedom on this planet. The scum in our government comes from you,if you are not an American Citizen.Our hatred is for the Federal Reserve, which has stolen from us, the people and given to the darkness that resides in Europe.
So, your simplistic punk rant is typical of the small weinered men who live outside our borders. Russian can have her subs....we got em too, yawn.....Whats the Chinese or Nazi answer to our TR3B???Zip,Zilch,and none.Go post on a UK website...oh,has this become one?Long Live The United....get it...United States of America.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I bet putin and obama are best buddies, and this is all a staged act into having even more dominance, i dont buy this one bit. I don't trust any government specially powerful ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by intrepid

Until China can project its power, via a decent navy, China is nothing to Russia.

I would think that China is a huge problem for Russia.
China could win any land war by sheer numbers.

And win without firing a shot. And here's how.

If I was in charge of China I'd declare war. I'd send in 1 million soldiers and have them surrender.
Next day. Send in another million and have them surrender.
day 3. Another million and surrender.
day 4 - 30 the same.

Then after a month of this I'd ask Russia if they want to agree to terms.
Which they would more than happily agree to anything at that point.

How would China move 1 million troops into Russia without Russia knowing? Last I heard, teleportation hasn't been invented yet. You would need a massive amount of troop carriers, or if you made them all walk, a massive amount of supplies. The likelihood of that amount of troops getting that far into Russia undetected is laughable.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Not to mention that moving troops over those mountains wouldn't be the easiest:

www.china-briefing.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have a friend who just returned from a two week trip to Moscow. His experiance was quite interesting. His conversations with average people gave one view but the reality of the situation is quite different.
For example one young lady, when asked what they thought of Americans, told him "we will own you" very Kruschev of her but the reality of the situation is somewhat different. This was from a young lady that was amazed that his home had three bedrooms and two full bathrooms and was built in 1979. Her own small appartment had plumbing that could not handle the flushing of used toilet paper.
Maybe Putin could get that modern plumbing thing worked out for the citizens of Moscow before he tries to put new boomers under the ice cap.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Look on the R T Website, even American people are glad to see America being stood up too now, everyone hates America, yes even Americans,

Um...

RT = Russia Today = state-run media organization that is a propaganda arm of the Russian government. It's not a source that can be trusted -- or rather, of all the sources not to be trusted (just about all) it should be trusted the least.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

...every day that goes by now Russia is making America behave better in the world skys & sea's ...

... So speaks RT.com, the State mouthpiece of the Russian Federation. As if they would annoy their paymasters by saying Russia is impotent, as their loss of control in the Middle East amply demonstrates.

People who reference RT.com as an unbiased or reliable source of news are just not thinking clearly.

Regards

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

RT being the least trusted news network in the world!,,is the statement I wouldn't expect to hear from the ATS owner...They are biased of course,but at least they show the other side of stories every once in a while.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Look on the R T Website, even American people are glad to see America being stood up too now, everyone hates America, yes even Americans, yes great news, America wiped off the map would make many in UK happy & Europe, not too sure as to why everyone hates America, maybe it's the leader of USA folk hate so mush, sorry I'n honestly not sure, but we sure are glad to see Russia back under Putin, that we can all say.

RT is a mouthpiece for the Russian government to all intents and purposes, it kind of goes without saying it will promote Russian interests over other countries - but then again there is I'm sure media in every country that does the same.

I'm in the UK and don't know anyone who would be happy to see America wiped off the map - please don't speak for anyone but yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Who says I would want them to go in undetected?
I'd march them in and find the nearest army platoon and surrender.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Why would I, as Russia, allow you to march 1 million unfriendly troops uncontested?

Back to the topic (at least a little bit) I believe one day that Russia and the US will be each others greatest allies. There will be some sort of event that brings us together, but what will it be?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
RT being the least trusted news network in the world!,,is the statement I wouldn't expect to hear from the ATS owner...

Why?

Care to explain how any media organization funded by, and reporting to a government can be trusted?

What Is Russia Today? - Columbia Journalism Review

Russia Today was conceived as a soft-power tool to improve Russia’s image abroad, to counter the anti-Russian bias the Kremlin saw in the Western media. Since its founding in 2005, however, the broadcast outlet has become better known as an extension of former President Vladimir Putin’s confrontational foreign policy. Too often the channel was provocative just for the sake of being provocative. It featured fringe-dwelling “experts,” like the Russian historian who predicted the imminent dissolution of the United States; broadcast bombastic speeches by Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez; aired ads conflating Barack Obama with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad; and ran out-of-nowhere reports on the homeless in America. Often, it seemed that Russia Today was just a way to stick it to the U.S. from behind the façade of legitimate newsgathering.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

hey incase you missed it if it wasnt for USA you would be goose stepping & learning to serve germany

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Look on the R T Website, even American people are glad to see America being stood up too now, everyone hates America, yes even Americans,

Um...

RT = Russia Today = state-run media organization that is a propaganda arm of the Russian government. It's not a source that can be trusted -- or rather, of all the sources not to be trusted (just about all) it should be trusted the least.

Yes but CNN & BBC & SKY TV in UK are all told what they can and not show on TV news, it has been like that for years, even in war reports the TV crews only tell us the one side of story, mostly from Sunni Muslims.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join