It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

Great informative post, I hadn't really thought of like that, but you're right - it makes sense that certain powerful nations could push anti-religious sentiment in the UN, and piece by piece it would spread throughout, sort of like falling dominoes.
In any case, I certainly think widespread government crackdown on religion is possible, even likely. Every day it seems that citizens' rights are being worn away, and at the same time hostility to religion is growing. If the two combine - if governments widely push an anti-theist agenda, and use force and restrictive laws to enforce it - it would certainly be a troubling time for many.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caleb.K
reply to post by smallpeeps

I find it interesting that you would happily become president of the watchtower society, does this mean that you believe in the teaching's of the Jehovah's Witnesses or believe they have the closest understanding of true christianity?

Just interested

Originally posted by HardbeatAcolyte
reply to post by Caleb.K

I'm pretty certain he doesn't, judging by some of his other posts, and his linking to Six Screens of the Watchtower (a blatant anti-Watchtower site). I suppose it could be possible that he admires the scriptural understanding of JWs but is opposed to how the Watchtower organization's run, but I think that's unlikely

edit on 27/5/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: wording fix

Haha, you guys are great.

Why would I be willing to welcome the Presidency?

Because I like fixer-uppers. If you've been inside, you know there is only a cultish love. They desire 95% of the world to die, they MUST have 95% of the world dead, for their God to be happy.

See, I would try to take them away from that. Yes,I would have to radically change the WTBTS but I grew up in it so when the time comes, and they have put themselves in masada-style concentration camps, as they did in the past, I would try to break them out. I do not accept that corporate persons can sacrifice their human resources and then advertise the shed blood to gain merit, as WTBTS and holocaust-milkers do. They send the victims in, then capitalize on the shed blood. That is wrong for corporations to do that.

I would try to help the Watchtower-ship-of-destroyed-families become more normal, less of a manipulated tool. I would probably advocate weekly field trips to nude beaches and installation of a maypole and perhaps Lakota sweat lodge out back of every Kingdom Hall. I am blue-skying here but as a leader, I have a lot to offer, haha.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Volkgeister

How do they ban religion? How is it viable? This is impractical. Hardcore believers will go on a rampage

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

How do they ban religion? How is it viable? This is impractical. Hardcore believers will go on a rampage

But if the hardcore religious do go on a rampage/get unrestful after being pushed around, you can bet that TPTB will use it to their advantage to justify rolling out the heavy-handed techniques, and impose further limitations. They'd also rely on the mainstream media to support the authorities, and denounce religious institutions further. It would scare away most except the most faithful of each denomination - divide and conquer. That's how I see it anyway

edit on 29/5/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: elaboration

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

This is impractical. Hardcore believers will go on a rampage

I agree, this event would not be pretty, but if it is viewed as an obstacle to a plan of world peace, they will percieve it as being worth it. Camps are already set up for people willing to fight the system.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

This is a very true statement. It is INCONCEIVABLE that religion will ever be entirely done away with. Mankind has always been splintered and divided. How in the world will the world rulers unite in such a gargantuan task of getting rid of religion? Is it possible? If it were up to man no. And also remember, the Bible reveals to us that the real ruler of the world is Satan the Devil. And his visible system of things is comprised of three main branches, the religious, the political, and the secular systems of things. All of them have been set up and designed by Satan to both mislead and blind the minds of people, and also to enslave them. Religion enslaves people. The governments enslave the people, and the secular system enslaves people.

And there is no way that Satan will ever permit his political system to turn on and destroy his religious system he has set in place to mislead the masses. Even Jesus stated:

(Mark 3:24-26) . . .Why, if a kingdom becomes divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand; 25 and if a house becomes divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. 26 Also, if Satan has risen up against himself and become divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end.

So will it really happen? Will world rulers unite and really destroy religion? The answer as incredibly unbelievable as it sounds is yes. Remember that with man many things are impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Also note another important fact. Where the spirit of disobedience and independence exists, that permeates this world and influences the minds of the people in it, there can never be unity, where the spirit of God dwells there is unity and peace.

So it is God's holy spirit that will unite the world rulers, and it will be God's maneuvering of them to give their power to the United Nations to get rid religion. Notice what Revelation tells us, it reveals to us the haughty attitude the Catholic Church, and all the other denominations that make up Christendom has in this respect:

(Revelation 18:7) . . .For in her heart she keeps saying, ‘I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.’

Yes, she says in her haughty, unscrupulous, hateful heart full of every vile and wicked thing imaginable that she will "never see mourning." As the quote above stated.

But she will see it:

(Revelation 18:8) . . .That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

Her destruction will come to her by the very hands of the political rulers that she has fornicated with for so long. It will be God, by means of Jesus Christ that will unite man's leaders into one thought, getting rid of Babylon the Great that old Harlot, starting with Christendom:

(Revelation 17:17) . . .For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

God put it into their hearts. God's spirit will unite them, they will become united and will destroy her as amazing as it may sound. It will be no ordinary work of man. It will be a superhuman directed feat which will be clearly evident. No man at that time will doubt what is happening or who is maneuvering the situation. It will not be foreseeable, it will be sudden, and it will be complete.

Satan will be sidelined, and he will be utterly helpless, and unable to step in and prevent it as Jehovah God the great Almighty one easily maneuvers the world rulers to use their armies that Satan has been militarizing, and the hate that Satan has instilled in them, to turn them upon each other and eliminate Satan's religious order.

When the world rulers do this deed then they will stand back at a distance in amazement and in fear over the great carnage and destruction they will have wrought upon religion. They will be in utter shock, and will be terrified, for they will know that their destruction is next:

(Revelation 18:9-10) 9 “And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her, when they look at the smoke from the burning of her, 10 while they stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say, ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’

This is the only real conspiracy worth any attention on this website. What has just been described here. Even the Bible tells us it is so:

(Isaiah 8:12) . . .“YOU men must not say, ‘A conspiracy!’ respecting all that of which this people keep saying, ‘A conspiracy!’ and the object of their fear YOU men must not fear, nor must YOU tremble at it.

Here is an interesting quote that reveals in quite graphic detail what will probably happen during that time:

The symbolic “ten horns’ (the member nations of the world organization for peace and security) will lose their passionate attraction to the harlotrous world empire of false religion and will gore her to death. In fact, the whole symbolic wild beast (now the United Nations) will cease to find satisfaction in their lustful relationship with the “great harlot,” Babylon the Great, and the mouths of the “seven heads” of the scarlet-colored “wild beast” will “eat up her fleshy parts.” To the whole “wild beast” organization, “ten horns” and all, she will become as a worn-out old harlot, no longer desirable for greedy, selfish use. Realistically, under stress of the global crisis, the political rulers, whose nations are members in the United Nations, will become hardheaded in the light of the worsening world conditions. Ignoring all sentimentality, they will be forced to take drastic, heartless action for the preservation of their political institutions and social, economic structure. They will see that the world empire of false religion is an international nuisance and a hindrance to their emergency operations because of the Babylonish religious beliefs, practices and customs. 27 The many gods and goddesses that Babylon the Great has worshiped will not come to the aid of the world empire of false religion, to save her from action by her former lustful paramours. Her former lovers, the political and military elements, will realize that those deities of Babylon the Great are helpless and have been of no saving powers to them when prayed to by the priests, chaplains, clergymen and religious potentates of the world empire of false religion. Those political and military elements will feel deceived, tricked, fooled and will lose respect for worldly religion. They will not have to turn Communist in order to “hate the harlot,” but will simply turn radical and thus be able to cooperate with “godless Communism” in doing away with the hypocritical religious organization. They will give her the treatment that was meted out to some harlots in ancient times, “completely burn her with fire.”—Genesis 38:24. 28 We can imagine what this will mean to the Vatican and its Basilica of Saint Peter, to the religious cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, shrines, and to other religious structures! We can imagine what is in store for those who officiate in impressive vestments in those religious buildings. Let not Christendom imagine that she will escape because she parades before the world in the name of Christ. She, too, has played the religious “harlot” like her mother, Babylon the Great. The friendship that she has cultivated and maintained with the political and military elements of this world will fail her. She will be shocked at finding that adulterous friendship with this world made her an “enemy of God” and of his Christ. (James 4:4) Even the celebrating of the Holy Year of 1975 does not alter her status before Jehovah God. She must be reduced to the state of emptiness and wasteness like that foretold for ancient Edom.—Isaiah 34:11-13; compare Revelation 18:2, 8. - Man’s Salvation Out of World Distress at Hand! pp 239, 240 pars 26-28.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You people quote the bible, as proof that the godless atheists won't be able to stop you?

HAHA

The bible is a collection of books. That you can only quote it, not disassemble it (and still retain your faith) shows that you are ill-prepared to face the hordes. What hordes? Why whatever hordes you like!

You see, hordes, as a rule, don't care what you say. The controllers of the horde, are who encourage false-faith and Landmark or Alpha Lodge anti-Christian ways. Face facts: Jesus didn't organize ANYTHING. So everything organized is anti-Christ. That is a fact until the end of days.

I could type more, but this forum is not a suitable place for people who care about words. You see, the more I type, the more risk my posts will be deleted! Not mailed back to me so I can edit them, or improve them. NO, the more words you tyoe in a post at ATS, the more likely it will be destroyed.

Therefore, I will wait until the WTBTS gets cracked open like an egg, which will happen before the end of this year I think. If you read the court cases, the WTBTS lawyers argue that their members are volitional in joining, therefore the corporation has no legal culpability since the members "have free will" and yet anyone whose been in any group like that KNOWS THERE IS NO SUCH THING so it is a game between Talumud-lovers (anti Christians, lawyers, the type of people Jesus hated) and the lovers of the gospel.

It is easy to see the difference between Jesus and a lawyer or a gold-lover. Jesus had no time for court, yet he knew the law. He had not one coin on him, yet he knew everything about the nature of money. Jesus is the ANTI-LAWYER and you expect what? Justice to come via the law? Hahaha, no that won't be happening.

What WILL happen is the horde. Because you see, it is a natural reaction to the Sabbatean-evil-as-good modality to which all Frank/Zevi Sabbateans subscribe, that eventually the evil in the courts (via anti-human talmud worship) WILL CAUSE the horder to come about. That is as sure as Pike's prophecy of WW3 between the three branches of Abraham, after which the "New System" will begin.

Pike is a JW, don't you see? He was given the Scots Rite powers over America around 1875, and he took all the "white brotherhood" whackjobs and built them into the KKK. FACT. So this man A. Pike and this man C. Russell, well, they are orbitting the same maypole, you see?

The modality of the WTBTS is to produce slaves and victims, and then to build farms and structures and power circuits/networks on the backs of that labor/blood sacrifice as with the "preaching" (really just book-pushing) and "dying" (milking the organized ritual known as 'the holocaust' aka 'burnt offering'). Therefore you can see that all they are doing is going "all in" (to use a poker phrase) on the end of the world. Really, the end times script can take several different forms (nuke war, global prisons, space-friends, etc) and the WTBTS is positioned to build from any ashes. The form the world takes to go to ash, matters not, because the WTBTS is a cycle concentrating on A: milking families as agit-prop slaves, and then B: ditching them after 40 years of work, and C: consolidating and closing ranks to increase the frequency of control with those who cleave further inward into the bowels of the mother-church/corporation.

edit on 6-6-2011 by alien because: ...needless last paragraph removed

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne

Originally posted by paperclip
And we all know Bush speaks personaly with Jesus so I doubt he will ban his bestest buddy

No one said all religion would be banned....Just all but the UN religion. I'm sure they would keep "his bestest buddy" around in their religious conglomerate. They would have to in order for it to be accepted, and they know that.

Oh yea, I remembered another quote from Bush used to support my ex's theory... Bush said something like Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Does that sound familliar?

One of the more intelligent things bush has ever said, he is correct.

As a Christian, living in a Muslim country (Dubai) and having a few muslim friends of which we get into deep religious discussions, the stories of both the Quran and The Holy Bible are one and the the same. Jesus Christ in islam is known as Prophet Essa (eysa). Both say he will return in the end days.

Allah means God - Just like we say God, they say Allah and the Jews say Jehovah.

All Three are one and the same. Differences being in Christianity we believe that we can only be saved by worshipping, giving praise and love to Jesus Christ, and Muslims believe we can be saved by believing in all the prophets and worshiping God.

So Win - Win Situation if you ask me.

PEACE

Bastards (excuse my language) trying to ban religion, i want to see an all world religious uproar against these DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

If you believe you will not succeed in defeating the enemy you will not and Vice Versa.

For the sake of my future children, my mother, my brother, my future wife, my future life -

DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!

You are correct the Gov and the likes all across the globe will act as one, we are but pawns on the other side of the chess board trying to use us blind to defeat our own throne (religion).

But We Must realize we have eyes to see, ears to hear, tongues to speak, mouths to breath and hearts to love.
We must break away from the anti-Christ stranglehold before its too late, before they take that right to our needs.

To have hate of someone is want, to have love is a need.

To all my brothers and sisters (not meaning to sound like crazy) we must wake up!!!!!

Maybe i am crazy

Wow my post is way out of date lol

Peace
edit on 26-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

If you believe you will not succeed in defeating the enemy you will not and Vice Versa.

For the sake of my future children, my mother, my brother, my future wife, my future life -

DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!

You are correct the Gov and the likes all across the globe will act as one, we are but pawns on the other side of the chess board trying to use us blind to defeat our own throne (religion).

But We Must realize we have eyes to see, ears to hear, tongues to speak, mouths to breath and hearts to love.
We must break away from the anti-Christ stranglehold before its too late, before they take that right to our needs.

[...]

Ehrm.. Yeah!

The Watchtower is a great organization. I was raised in it and learned good values. Okay yes, it is a prison in many ways, but the "sheeps" which ring the doorbells and push the Watchtower propaganda, are good people. I know and love many of them from my past.

Yet, it is like one giant ratpile, among many ratpiles, within the sphere called Earth.

Think now friend, for you bravely raise your voice here and you say "We must save our fellow rats!" ...And yet, they love ratpiles. If not this one, then that one. My own mother was traumatized during her youth in the Catholic-ratpile, which is a big pile, and warm enough, but for her, she wanted to switch to a different pile. She chose the Watchtower Corporation due to another anti-Catholic sister of hers who had already switched ratpiles.

In choosing a ratpile or religion, you have to ask with whom you will be "piling". Well, the WTBTS has a racially integrated ratpile, and so that goes with their "New World" type of ending racism philosophy. So some ratpiles are fully racist like KKK and Albert Pike ratpiles both religious and secret-societal in nature. A. Pike, contemporary of Charles Russell's dad, was given the Scots Rite Gand Lodge and therefore was given Jacobian Dominion over the US, so imbued by German Queen Victoria. Pike then as sovereign commander of the biggest and meanest ratpile, took all the white Protestant racists in the US and built the KKK rat pile into the largest European-centered racist ratpile of the modern age.

Please note that B'nai Br'ith is the masonic-talmudic front which both A. Pike and J. Rutherford derive from. Please also note that YHWH and Aton (the stolen monotheism of Akhenaten aka Moses) are the same Godhead. To think you understand YHWH and to not understand the struggle of Amarna and then Peor, is to remain a child in the field of spiritual understanding. To think you understand YHWH and to not understand the origins of this God, and his enemy (the female power), means that you will be a one-sided dummy, in your religious quest. Amarna was the city of the Thut-Moses family. In Amarna, there were naked princesses as objects of worship. Moses and Nefertiti reached out to the common people and did not hide their bodies, sexuality and nakedness were accepted and displayed by the royal couple and their lovely daughters. Any question as to why the abandoned priests of the Jahve god (who hated women) were so upset at Akhenaten aka Amenhotep IV? They hated women, but he like his father (the biblical Solomon, actually) Amenhotep III, loved women, and appreciated their nakedness as being engendrous of worshipful feelings.

So even if we just consider those three piles: Catholic, Watchtower and Klan (Scots Rite White Knight racists), We find that all three desire women to know their place and keep their boobs hidden.

So if I were given the Presidential underground-bases of the Watchtower, and if I were asked to save these people, well, I see no choice but to bring them right back to Amarna. Only there can we truly see the first temple of Solomon (not in Jerusalem, but in Amarna), only there can we see the evidence of the biblical Joshua (as in the movie The Ten Commandments we see him as the chief builder --it was Amarna he built). Only then can we understand why Joshua was killed after the Osarseph/Moses flight from Amarna/Qadesh. It was at Peor, that events came to a head. Joshua was killed by Phineas, just as the talmud records. In penance for that, Moses shackled the two tribes (he was re-combining the Hyksos and the Egyptians via mass-circumsicion, an Egyptian sexual ritual) with the "Day of Atonement". They were atoning for their murderous hero, Phineas who rushed ahead and slew a "prostitute". Phineas of course is seen in the Pharisees who oppose Jesus when they too, wish to stone a prostitute. Jesus just like Joshua, steps up and says, "Kiss my ass. If you kill this woman, I'll bust your faces." and they felt again, the old ghosts of Peor, that day in Jerusalem when a simple whore-stoning was stopped by this "messiah" guy. Haha, in your faces, religious lawyering womenhating assheads! Jesus the woman lover FTW!

As you consider events at Amarna and then Peor, consider the mysterious man called "Balaam", who rides in on a donkey. Yes, consider also that Jesus chose a donkey for his vessel, when he rode into Jerusalem as King. Not too many men riding donkeys in the bible, and Balaam is said to be the most powerful magician of that time. It was only Balaam and his donkey, that could settle the events at Peor. Please do try and expain this man Balaam, because there is serious editing and crossover in the bible tech between the Jah-vist and the El-o-him-ist who both wrote the Octateuch. The book of Joshua was inserted by the Dueteronomists to apologize or acknowledge his murder, or so some believe.

Anyway, my point is, first you have to understand the sexual origins of circumcision (an Egyptian sexual ritual) which JWs are woefully unprepared to discuss truly, and then you have to ask why Moses would insist on all the males performing an Egyptian ritual as this (a painful one too) so as to "become Hebrews" or whatever. I mean really now. If you look closely you can see Nefertiti's ghost hovering over these events, along with her special daughters whom the Priests of Jahve hate, but whom the priests of Amarna will never forget. From their wombs came further generations of holy women and heroes.

So yeah I could so very easily step into Fred Franz's shoes and lead the Watchtower, but it'd be hard to get such a sexually controlled bunch of slaves to 'nude up' and get with the fun of life. No, they live like Russians or East Germans; Even when the Berlin Wall falls, they are in need of years and years of psychotherapy. And yet, I am ready to help if they reach out to me. A simple U2U would be a good start.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am / have been studying with the Jehovah"s Witnesses for nearly 5 years now, so excuse me for thinking that I feel somewhat compelled to correct a few misunderstandings and ideas here. While some of you will undoubtedly want to argue, just for the sake of arguing, please keep in mind, that unless you are or have been a Jehovah's Witness, ANYTHING & EVERYTHING you say is speculation and/or hearsay... AT BEST!

Yes, JW's do indeed believe that the UN (One World Government) will indeed ban, or outlaw religion in the last days, but none of our beliefs are of our own accord. Everything we believe can be gotten directly from the bible. ANY BIBLE, and no, we do NOT have our "own" interpretation of the bible. The version of the Bible that we use, can be obtained by anyone, of any religion. In fact, the version of the Bible we use has been deemed the most accurate & up to date version printed today, and the version that is most closely inline with the dead sea scrolls as far as accuracy, marking only about 75 discrepancies, of which most of those discrepancies were merely misspellings because of words that did not use nouns as we use in the English dictionary today!

With that being said....

If you think about it just briefly, as the Bible says that Satan has been abandoned to and is confined here to earth (Rev 12:9). The Bible also refers to Satan as the God of THIS System of things as he is currently the world ruler. (1Co 8:5, 2Co 4:4). I mention that to show that Satan is the current ruler of the world as we know it. Which is why there is many false religions, as the Bible clearly indicates that there is only one true religion, and Satan being aware of our inherent desire to serve a God, he thus created / inspired false religions to fill that void and to lure many away from the one true God.

DA 2:39-44 clearly talks about the Kingdoms of the world and represents them by the age/era they ruled in (such as the stone age, copper age & s one - Going right down to our age) - and states that In the days of "Those Kings" God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will NOT be brought to ruin, it will crush & put an end to all these Kingdoms. However, pre discussion states that the "Beast" is a representation of a one world government that will come out of all of the other kingdoms of the sea (which represents peoples and nations).

Revelation 13:1-18 - Talks about the rising of the one world power, and how all of the other government will give their authority & power to that one world government~

Everyone knows that the one world government, when it does gain full power will in no doubt be the UN. United Nations. Therefore the Bible does not clearly say (The UN will ban religion), but it does say that the one world government will.... Which is the UN.

The "Harlot" spoken of in the Bible is the reference of False Religion, the Beast as described above is one world power known as the UN. The Bible refers to false religion as a Harlot because of it's meddling and toleration in actions by the members that are non approved of in the Bible. Rev 17:1-4 / Rev 17;18 & Rev 18;12-23

Rev 17:10 talks about the rise of the eighth King (the United Nations), and that it will only reign in power for a short while before Gods Kingdom brings the UN to ruin. Rev 17;14-20 Talks about how the World Governments will come to hate the Harlot,. (False religion), and they will join together to bring the Harlot (False Religion) to ruin... Thus, banning - outlawing all of the worlds false religions.

NOW YOU SEE how the Bible describes the coming of the banning of false religion and how it is NOT a laughing matter, and something that will INDEED take place!

So the the person that stated "IT'S A WIND UP" with a bunch of laughing faces... You should know first what you are laughing about, before you become the one being laughed at.

As for the person of talks about 144,000 being saved, this being an off key subject matter and being completely irrelevant i am not sure how your point coincides with the subject material at hand, but while you are partially correct, you are not entirely accurate.

144,000 will go to Heaven to reign as brother & sisters to Jesus and reign over the earth and those dwelling upon it. As the Bible says that the earth was made to be inhabited, and it will stand to time indefinite, and will never be brought to ruin, those who are of the faith, and not of the selected 144,000 will dwell in a paradise earth forever.

ALL OF THESE CLAIMS CAN BE FOUND IN ANY TRANSLATION OF ANY BIBLE!

Hope this helps everyone out.. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowKey812
I am / have been studying with the Jehovah"s Witnesses for nearly 5 years now

[...]

Hope this helps everyone out.. Enjoy!

Hey LowKey, did you read the post above yours? I am wondering if you noticed the part where Charles Taze Russell said "We need more rich Jews in Palestine for Armageddon to happen!" ..Did you notice that part?

None of your scriptural flababbajazz applies, when the dude who creates your church, is hating on all other churches, and hopes for the State of Israel to bring about Armageddon. Okay?

Armageddon hasn't gotten enough rich Jews into Palestine as CTR wrote above, so that's probably why they are pushing the settlements thing, need more condos for that to happen. Do you have any thoughts that are not Watchtower approved, and which pertain to the events which resulted in the war of 1914 which propelled Pastor Russell into world fame?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Prelude to the "banning of religion"?

(Reuters) - Egypt's Coptic Christians turned their fury against the army on Monday after at least 25 people were killed when troops broke up a protest, deepening public doubts about the military's ability to steer the country peacefully toward democracy.

In the worst violence since Hosni Mubarak was ousted, armored vehicles sped into a crowd late on Sunday to crack down on a protest near Cairo's state television.

Online videos showed mangled bodies. Activists said some people were crushed by wheels.

Tension between Muslims and minority Coptic Christians has simmered for years but has worsened since the anti-Mubarak revolt, which gave freer rein to Salafist and other strict Islamist groups that the former president had repressed...

www.reuters.com...

The world is now in a deeper crises mode and the masses are uprising and it seems that "big business" is getting the blame.

Sad part is at any momment these mass hysterias can shift in another direction - towards religion and shift the focus away from "big business".

Religious Groups Join in Wall Street Protests
Monday, October 10, 2011 - 12:00 AM

www.wnyc.org...

These group doesn't have a clue what they are doing or what's going to take place in the coming days.

"Big Business" vs "Big Religion" who will win?

Like I said before - imho once the politicians have no use for religion - they will drop them like a dirty "protitute". The will side with their big backackers - "big business".

Can't happen? Just watch.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This Charter Amendment that has everyone riled up does not conform to the standard legal language used in UN documents, draft or not. Outrage against a piece of written fiction is a futile endeavour. Most likely I deem it to be propoganda.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarfireZeta
This Charter Amendment that has everyone riled up does not conform to the standard legal language used in UN documents, draft or not. Outrage against a piece of written fiction is a futile endeavour. Most likely I deem it to be propoganda.

Understand, the UN will never admit or will even believe that they will do what we've been discussing here. But a situation will present itself and will force them to do that which they think they will never do. That is for the sake of preserving International Peace and Security of the world they will find a way to crack down on religion.

Interestingly, the desire to do this is now in placed - it's just a matter of time when something or some circumstance will trigger it. Once triggered - it's like fire, it can't be stopped until it fully accomplished it's intention.

Think of it this way:

"Religion" has enjoyed for a long time now the power to govern the masses. And this power they amassed for themselves are in turn given to the political leaders of the world. In other words - "big religion" has been riding on the backs of the governmental institutions of the world - influencing policies and dictating policies, even setting themselves as the "authority" (popes/mullahs). Along with political rulers, "big religion" also enjoyed a close relationship with "big business". Think of all the holidays and religious celebrations celebrated year in year out.

But once there's no need for them (religious institutions) then the political rulers of the world will take the powers from these religious rulers/institutions.

In the book of Revelation here's how "big religion" is portrayed and what is about to happen to them:

Rev 17:3 - So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:4 - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:5 - And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

--BABYLON THE GREAT is the conglomerate of the world's religion. She is a Harlot in the eyes of God because she claims to serve God but allied herself with the political rulers of the world along with "big business".--

Rev 17:2 - With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev 18:3 - For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

But all of these will be gone in "one day":

Rev 18:6 - Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Rev 18:7 - How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Rev 18:8 - Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.

But then they will realize what they've done:

Rev 18:9 - And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

As for "big business":

Rev 18:10 - Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!'

Rev 18:11 "The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more-- (KJV)

Thus a command is given to all:

Rev 18:4 - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Rev 18:5 - For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. (NIV)

Question is where do you flee to?

Pro 18:10 The name of Jehovah is a strong tower; The righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (ASV)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LowKey812

Hello LowKey... better keep it LowKey on here because if the Elders catch wind of you blogging they might publically reprove you in front of all your loving JW family... because as you know it is "suggested" that you stay off of these websites that might open your eyes....

LowKey I wonder if you have seen this document that shows the Governing Body of 7 JW POPES were part of the very organization they rightly condemn? From 1991 to 2001... But You Yourself Must make sure that you are not part of any organization LowKey or you will be disfellowshipped or worse... declared a deranged and mentally ill apostate:

You quote from the Bible LowKey but if I ask you who translated your bible you will not be able to tell me... Why? Well the Governing Body of 7 Popes of the JW's have declared that it is because of humility. Well that is fantastic but what if I want to investigate that person not because I want to praise them but because I want to make exception with what is being translated and taught? Not such a humble thing now eh?

So here are some things to ask yourself also:

Why do JW's let their children die from lack of a blood transfusion when blood is in the very meats you eat and also organ transplants that contain up to 1/2 pint of blood has been a "conscience" matter for some time now?

Why do JW's call themselves after the name of JeHovah? Do you know the root of the word Hovah and Je?

Why do JW's Pass on the bread and the Wine like satanists do instead of partaking as commanded by Savior?

Why is it wrong to play gamble playing poker and you will be disfellowshiped yet the Governing Body of 7 Popes gamble heavily with the JEHOVAHS WITNESSES CONTRIBUTIONS in their "investments" of the stock market...

Why is the overall Financial Worth of the Jehovah's Witnesses kept totally secret from the JW's? All the Land, Businesses, Private Investors, Contributions fleeced from the families of a deceased relative who gives all to the Society instead of these ones related who should be fully inheriting? BILLIONS AND BILLIONS..........

Why do JW's prophecy Millions NOW LIVING in 1914 will NEVER DIE and yet you still believe? Overlapping Generations is now the latest Governing Body Deception to keep that carrot dangling in front of millions now...

Why do the Gov.Body of 7 Popes keep a huge library of their ancient writings secret from JW's who go there?

Why don't most JW's know about the foundation of the religion? Egyptology-Masonic-Rosecrucian and etc?

Why do JW's say Do not celebrate Holidays and also condemn openly Catholics because of Pagan Idols and rituals and yet you preach Pagan Names i.e. Lord=Baal and Jesus=Son of Zeus that have nothing to do with the Real Saving Name of our Savior?

Why Do JW's have one Watchtower for the world and a private one for JW's Only?

Why are Child Molesting Jehovah's Witness Elders and others not OUSTED from the Kingdom Halls instead of simply being moved around to molest other children of unsuspecting Parents?

Why do JW's go from door to door to preach when Scriptures/Savior condemn going from house to house to His Disciples? For the same reason you do not partake of the bread and wine he also commanded? Luke 10:7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

Why must one confess sins to an Elder who uses his own disgression in "keeping the congregation clean" depending on the person and the offense and the personal predjudice he may or may not have which varies politically from Kingdom Hall to Kingdom Hall instead of you simply confessing and repenting and being forgiven not by any man but only to Our Father and also Savior? Very Catholic Priestly you must agree?

Why do JeHovah's Witnesses shun a life long and beloved family member at a moments notice by the Elders of the Congregation once this beloved relative decides they do not agree with these or any other of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's commands/new light/suggestions... ahem..., When you should be shunning all the covered up child molesters within the organization instead!......?

Oh I forgot... Must be all that LOVE within the corporation/organization right? Point is... dont be stupid, RESEARCH THINGS... Call me stupid if you like... BUT OPEN YOUR EYES and see the hypocracy of it all!

ALL RELIGIONS are simply deceptive arms of one who will be held accountable along with all those who knowingly seek to deceive the world! GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE are the SIX Words that should come to mind when getting involved with ANY church, temple, organization, cult or group! Seek Him and not ANY man...

edit on 10/11/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

(off topic)

hi,

can you please explain the difference between Yahuwah and Jehovah? Can we use both? If not why not? and which one is correct? why do you say so?

Also, if you're saying that Jesus = Son of Zeus (a pagan god), do you mean that Jesus is a pagan god?

Jesus (Gr: Iesous) / Yahshuah - Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin (Heb)

What about Christ (Christos) is this a pagan name also?

If so then are you saying that the name Jesus Christ is NOT correct and that all who used and believed in Jesus name as their Savior are all misled?

So by your understanding, because one doesn't use Yashuah in English or in any other language that someone is following a pagan god?

just curious.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This argument has nothing to contribute to the existing thread...however if you visit this topic www.abovetopsecret.com... "Debunking false claims about Jehovahs Witnesses 1-14" ...you find most of these arguments cleared up

Thanks
X
edit on 11-10-2011 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: But on topic...has England made it illeagal to pray in public?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Excellent and honest questions so please see my responses:

"can you please explain the difference between Yahuwah and Jehovah? Can we use both? If not why not? and which one is correct? why do you say so?"

My Response: YaHuWaH is of YHWH where "a" has been shown as a vowel consonant of H and always preceeds H and "u" proceeds W. W is actually Double U or UU. This gives you YaHuWaH. Je is less than 500 years old (per Websters dictionary "J invented 500 years ago") from Ie when translated: Son Of and Hovah in strongs concordance #1943 is defined "Mischief and Ruin" so you tell me which is more correct to use?

Also, if you're saying that Jesus = Son of Zeus (a pagan god), do you mean that Jesus is a pagan god?
My response: Excellent question btw! The Son of YAH is as the right Hand of YAH and certainly not a pagan god however the name is. Those who call upon the name Jesus are only doing what religions have misled them in unknowingly. You can actually do incredible study on the meaning of the word Jesus and follow the trail back to its beginning. JeZus as it is still spelled in some countries is from IeSous... Ie means Son of and Sous is from Zues now Sus. There are several online resourses that discuss the origin of this from the Catholic Religious roots and Constantine, etc. Google and you will read for weeks and weeks about it. Many at the time of Christ and prior used SUS in there own names i.e. King HerodeSus... It was the custom to incorporate Sus into their own names in praise of their god. DionySus, TarSus and PegaSus to name only a very very few were elohim or gods that many worshiped. Think about how Lord is a Baal Name... Think also why would all these religions refer to our King as a Lord when a Lord is ruled by a King....

Jesus (Gr: Iesous) / Yahshuah - Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin (Heb)

What about Christ (Christos) is this a pagan name also?

My Response:
Christ or ChristUW or ChristUWans which in Greek aka Christos is a title and not a name.

If so then are you saying that the name Jesus Christ is NOT correct and that all who used and believed in Jesus name as their Savior are all misled?

My Response: Absolutely not... I am very thankful you asked this question. It is an important one. Many who have never known any better have called upon YaHuWaH Father and YaHuW Savior in many "Other" names and I believe that he has heard their hearts and prayers and will be saved at the time of their witness of Him in upper Sheol, the place where our Savior went for 3 days in earth years to witness to all those asleep therein. Are they mislead? You must answer this question for yourself. Does knowingly making the Name of YHWH as unimportant by calling Him other Names of false elohim mean you are misleading others? You know the answer to this. However those who are misled ("the entire world" scripture says is being misled by the deceiver) are now being given loving invitations to dig deeper and we are very blessed with so much resource online...

So by your understanding, because one doesn't use Yashuah in English or in any other language that someone is following a pagan god?

My Response: Let me ask you a question. If your name is Frank and you are 65 years old and I, 17 years old call you, "Hey dude", would'nt that be disrespectful if you know my name or even if you didnt care to want to know my name? Let me ask you another question. If I work in a pharmacy (btw the root of the word pharmacy is sorcery) and you come in and you ask for a specific pill... If I give you a pill that sounds similar to that pill is that okay with you? Close enough right? How about this question. If you are in the good ole USofA and the Presidents name at the time is George Bush but I'm from Mexico, is it right to call him President Jorge El Arbusto? More importantly so the Name of our Father and Savior... It says in the Eternal Covenant of YAH "Do not treat my Name YHWH Almighty Loving YA of All Creation as Unimportant For I cannot hold him sinless who treats my Name as unimportant, FOR IT IS THE FIRST GATE OF SALVATION". You see anyone who researches thousands of scrolls that are online from museums and universities will find YHWH and YHW as the two names in the most ancient of all the scrolls/books we now have available... P45 P46 and so so many more that predate everything modern religion is teaching. One incredible thing is that ahleleuWYaH although spelled differently in different languages ALL SOUNDS THE SAME in ANY LANGUAGE... It means Praise Be to YaHuWaH...
edit on 10/11/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Interesting and informative answers. thanks.

So what's the importance of Jesus Christ name to you then since the Scriptures says:

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, [even] unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God.

And since the NT was written in Greek how would the Greek speaking Christians know who Yahshua is if they didn't use Jesus' name in Greek - i.e. Iesous?

Besides - nowhere in the Greek Scriptures (NT) can we read Jesus' name as Yahshua which is the equivalent of Joshua.

Again acts 4:11, 12:

Act 4:11 "This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone."

Act 4:12 "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." "

If Jesus' name was significant enough that his followers needed to recognized and used it especially when praying to the Father Yahuwah/Jehovah? Why not use it today?

Jhn 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jhn 14:13 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

So I'm carious, how do you pray to Yahuwah then if not in Iesous Christos' name?

I hope you're not saying that Yahuwah is the same as Yahshua (trinity)?

edit on 11-10-2011 by edmc^2 because: oops spelling

I'd like to add this before edit mode shuts down:

you said:

My Response: YaHuWaH is of YHWH where "a" has been shown as a vowel consonant of H and always preceeds H and "u" proceeds W. W is actually Double U or UU. This gives you YaHuWaH. Je is less than 500 years old (per Websters dictionary "J invented 500 years ago") from Ie when translated: Son Of and Hovah in strongs concordance #1943 is defined "Mischief and Ruin" so you tell me which is more correct to use?

If YaHuWah is closer to the original then I have no problem whatsoever using it. In fact I sometimes use Yahweh if I'm conversing with someone who prefer that pronunciation. But since Jehovah is recognized by most people wherever you go I use it in my day to day conversation. It's the same with Jesus - everyone knows who Jesus Christ is. But if I use Yahshua or Iesous - people usually give me this strange look. As soon as I say Jesus then they light up. Same thing with God's name - Jehovah.

Besides - as far as the EXACT pronunciation of God's Holy name (YHWH) no one living today or for that matter 100 or 300 or more so years ago know exactly how to pronounce God's Holy name.

It was lost due to a superstition - I'm sure you're aware of it. The important thing is WE USE God's Holy name when we praise and worship him. We use it when we pray to him in Jesus name.

Note: in different part of the world - Jesus has a different pronunciation/spelling, does it mean they are mistaken?

How about you?

edit on 11-10-2011 by edmc^2 because: add q

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join