Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

WITNESSES say they are the 140000 that will go up to heaven. Catholic Nuns,Saints,need not apply to this prestigious group.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by JB1234

WITNESSES say they are the 140000 that will go up to heaven. Catholic Nuns,Saints,need not apply to this prestigious group.

That is not correct. the 144,000 was made up of Christians who seperated themselves from unscriptual doctrines long before Jehovah's modern day Witnesses came about. No doubt some of them will have been originally involved in the mainstream Churches.

I've explained the reasoning behind the correction in my previous reply.

How would you also explain that there are now over 7 million Jehovah's Witnesses alive on the Earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
That's interesting that someone is now trying to say that CTR was a Zionist. In another thread someone is trying to say he's an Occultist and Pyramidologist.

[...]

Nevertheless this detracts from the subject being discussed, that the Bible teaches [blah blah blah]

What detracts, is your ignorance.

Serious scholars of history and conspiracy know that Zionists also used Egyptology and Masonic symbols. It is known that B'nai Brith is essentially Jewish Masonry, and was established around the same time as the Russell Trust. Only a fool would answer as you do here.

I have explained on ATS (and in this thread I think) the connections between the final true pharaohs of the 18th Dynasty and the simultaneous rise of the Hebrew language. Moses was an Egyptian of course.

Also it is known that the shroud of Jewishness is used by evil, as per the work of Sabbateans.

What CTR started has continued down to our day and the preaching work has reached to the farthest ends of the earth, just as Jesus prophesised as a defining sign of the last days - Math 24:14 "and this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations and then the end will come"

Hmm well I'm no "prophesiser" really, but it sounds like you and your kind are waiting keenly for "the end to come". And I think that's very very sad. Perhaps Jehovah does need to kill 90% of the world's people. But I'm glad I won't be supporting that idea, I could never live with myself in "The New System", cleaning up bodies and hoping that God "Gets it right this time".

I have explained lots of truth here. Feel free to run with it, or away from it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

None of them would be worried about being saved because they know that God has made promises to mankind, & he will keep his word. The Book of revelation says that a harlot (WOMAN) rides on the back of a Ten-headed beast. The Catholic church has whored itself out time & again to gain political allies in times of war. It has prostituted itself by siding with Hitler & signing a concord with Italy over the same war. The Beast is the UN, the resurrected League of Nations, (which was the 7 headed Beast), & now that the Anglo-American (2 headed beast) If you can just believe the 1st line of the Bible, the rest is easy. Jesus' reason for coming to Earth from Heaven was to tell us God's name, & what God's standards are that we should live by. clearly, mankind doesn't fare well under it's own dominance, so maybe, just maybe, we NEED God to guide us...He has never lied, so we should trust him. The entire crux of this world situation comes down to the 1st rebellion in Eden. He has let us make our own choices with the free will he gave us. This world is the result of those choices. Without God's intervention, no flesh would survive what this Govt is trying to do to us. Only God can stop it now. & he says that he will. He is not late, he is patient with us....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by JB1234

That is not correct. the 144,000 was made up of Christians who seperated themselves from unscriptual doctrines long before Jehovah's modern day Witnesses came about. No doubt some of them will have been originally involved in the mainstream Churches.

I've explained the reasoning behind the correction in my previous reply.

How would you also explain that there are now over 7 million Jehovah's Witnesses alive on the Earth.

Im just stating from what I know,and saw. Since my mom is part of the "anointed" in that religion/cult. Im not advocating shes right,or they are right. I personally believe they are wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Your Mum maybe of the anointed 144,000 and you are quite right that any that are alive of that 144,000 on the earth today will identify themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses.Celebrating the Memorial of his death annually.

However to say that we teach that ONLY modern day Jehovah's Witnesses make up that heavenly government is actually not correct, as members date back to the time of Jesus.
edit on 23-12-2011 by JB1234 because: Misspelling

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Hmm well I'm no "prophesiser" really, but it sounds like you and your kind are waiting keenly for "the end to come". And I think that's very very sad. Perhaps Jehovah does need to kill 90% of the world's people. But I'm glad I won't be supporting that idea, I could never live with myself in "The New System", cleaning up bodies and hoping that God "Gets it right this time".

You fail to understand the message behind the Good News of God's Kingdom, that Jesus taught.

(Romans 15:4) . . .For all the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction, that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.

Hope of a better world under a worldwide government that will bring about peace and justice. Love will avail in that new system in every sense of the word, wherby currently we live in a heartless, cruel and violent world.

(Romans 8:18-22) 18 Consequently I reckon that the sufferings of the present season do not amount to anything in comparison with the glory that is going to be revealed in us. 19 For the eager expectation of the creation is waiting for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will but through him that subjected it, on the basis of hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22 For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now. . .

God only destroys "the wicked of mankind" and the Bible specifically says that as for the Great Crowd of survivors (Revelation 7:9) . . ."which no man was able to number. " It is not for any of us to judge who will survive that is entirely up to Jesus who has been given "all authority" by his Heavenly Father.

God does not wish for any men to be destroyed (2 Peter 3:9) . . ."Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance"

Therefore he continually warns mankind of the things that will take place before that day of Judgement happens.... like the Cry of Peace and Security and governments of the World turning against false religion.

Sadly instead of listening many mock.....

(2 Chronicles 36:15-16) . . .And Jehovah the God of their forefathers kept sending against them by means of his messengers, sending again and again, because he felt compassion for his people and for his dwelling. 16 But they were continually making jest at the messengers of the [true] God and despising his words and mocking at his prophets, until the rage of Jehovah came up against his people, until there was no healing.

edit on 23-12-2011 by JB1234 because: added detail

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Or just live their lives.

The ultimate insult to God I guess, "just living"?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Or just live their lives.

The ultimate insult to God I guess, "just living"?

When it gets to the stage when unless God steps in and sorts the mess out we call Planet Earth, we won't be able to continue "just living"?

Does a landlord have a right to evict bad tenants when they are causing havoc for the neighbours and ruining the house he built? However a caring landlord would at least send the bad tenants a warning or two before he evicted them.

Such a cruel and heartless Landlord as well!

(Micah 6:8) . . .And what is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

(Micah 6:8) . . .And what is Jehovah asking back from you but to exercise justice and to love kindness and to be modest in walking with your God?

Really now, this much, is not what the Watchtower Corp is asking from its cadre.

"to exercise justice" ...The WTBTS Corp has multiple corporate forms it uses in court, to defend itself, from its members. Is that what you mean by exercize? Like working out as in lifting weights? Like having huge legal teams who just benchpress legal codebooks all day, so as to fight off the lawsuits of their members who wake up? Is that what you think the biblical prophet Micah, was referring to, when he wrote those words so long ago?

"to love kindness" ...Yes, because these people cannot be rehabbed, on planet Earth today right? There cannot be anymore learning, can there? We must just eradicate all of the "nonbelievers" who do not love kindness musn't we? In order to love kindness we must speak for the need to conflagrate the world and kill em all off, who don't love kindness? Have I understood your interpretation correctly?

"Modest in walking with your god"? Okay but there's only one God right? So he decides what is modest, right? So what is modest? ...Seriously, are you getting my question? Are miniskirts okay? If you say no, then I ask you this followup question: Is Jehovah the God of the arabs as well? And also this question: Are there Arabs who pray to Jehovah? And also, if there is no Allah, then could it be, that perhaps the idea expressed by "Armageddon" might also mean "kill all Arabs"? What does it mean to "walk with your God" because my God does not need to kill all humans to correct some failed plan.

No, I think you fail utterly to understand the bible. But address the above and we'll go from there. But seriously, you're not allowed to be chatting on the IP network of nudity and pr0n, so get off the keyboard before you hurt yourself. And you damn well had better not be counting your time whilest typing here. No fair typing one letter per minute and calling it two hours in service. We can start by the scripture you cited here.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Oh dear...no little bitterness in that response methinks...

One only has to look at JW Media Site to see how many court battles are being fought and won around the world by the Watchtower Society on everyone's behalf right now to enable religious freedom and freedom of expression.

You forget Jesus never said that you would recognise the true faith by the organisation being perfect, far from it..the first century Christians were extremely imperfect as the Bible doesn't shy away from....... Jesus said you would recognise the truth because of the love that the brothers had for each other.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Oh dear...no little bitterness in that response methinks...

Haha, I like how you sound like an old lady, sarcastically saying "oh dear!" ..Your answer tells me how very little sympathy you have for people whose lives have been wrecked by the forces you support. like as in "oh dear! Somebody's upset eh!? You mad bro?" You're hilarious to begin this way, you betray so much.

As if people aren't being damaged globally by churches of Watchtower and other ilk. I assume any churchmember like you, would answer with the same "church lady" type of tone. You enjoy looking down on others, so very righteous inside aren't you? As Jesus said "You are having your reward in full."

One only has to look at JW Media Site to see how many court battles are being fought and won around the world by the Watchtower Society on everyone's behalf right now to enable religious freedom and freedom of expression.

Aheh, you really have a hard time thinking don't you? What I said was that churches of this ilk, use the courts to diminish the power of the average person. You fail to address that, of course. Though you do admit that court = battle, what you mention is that churches of this ilk, are battling --not their members as I said, but battling GOVERNMENTS for "enabling religious freedom" ...Dude, you're lost. Just plain lost.

Let me explain what freedom means: It means being free. Let me explain what being in a church of this ilk means: It means NOT being free. Do you get that? I doubt it. Your idea of freedom is control. That's why you love the complete and over-arching control of churches of this ilk, be they Catholic or WTBTS, you love orders, you love commands, you hate freedom, unless it is the freedom to feel superior and look down on those who do not love orders.

What I was actually saying, was that large-scale churches of this ilk, will use their lawyers and their money, to use court as a weapon, law-as-weapon, to attack and silence their members. Please do reply with some meaningless, non-applicable text. I wouldn't want you to accidentally look intelligent.

Jesus said you would recognise the truth because of the love that the brothers had for each other.

Yes and I am trying to get you to admit, that churches of this ilk, do not show love. Taking members to court, and using thousands of dollars and teams of lawyers, is not loving. I wonder, truly, if you in your current state of mind and heart, are even able to comprehend what love is? I seriously don't think you are able.

An example would be, Jonestown. Like Jim Jones "People's Church" and others who use complete Marxist control tactics on their members, it's natural for you to dissonate when a person like me analyzes you and draws you out. Similar to all non-thinking autocratic-theocratic type of schemes, when the orders are unclear, it's just safest to mentally dissociate and just defend the church. That's what non thinking drones DO. You see?

Jim Jones showed a lot of love to the people of his church, but also to the people of French Guyana. But would we really call it "love"? Not really. It's more a form of subtle hatred and contempt. Most psychologists and mental health experts realize however, that when a person is inside a church of this ilk, it's not possible for them to really understand a dialogue about love. They have reversed the terms in their heads, such that "love" is hate, and hate is "love".

This idea of hate-as-love, is expressed in the YHWH method of stoning women, meaning chucking rocks at their heads. The truth, sadly, is that people of this ilk, will throw a stone at a women lying prostrate on the ground, "lovingly". They would stone her to death, for they must "lovingly hate what is bad". Do you see? I have asked you some plain questions about Jehovah, such as "Is he the God of the arabs" and you run from that question. I fear you are so jacked up in your head, that it's not really possible to reach you.

But let's get this thread back on track because you're truly boring. To recap:

UN and Israel = Twin children created by vatican/rothschild "Adolf Hitler Inc." and his Zionist Transfer Agreement
Albert Pike = Planned a final war between Abrahamic tribes, with all three being destroyed.
Charles Russell = worked for years to usher in Pike's dream, called "Armageddon" and failed.
Watchtower Inc = surfing the holocaust-martyrs for all they're worth, using law-as-weapon against members
IBM = creating holocausts and electronic typesetting and future hells
UN = Being sued for global theft of trillions

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

smallpees -- watch for these prophetic events that will soon be fulfilled.

1) The cry for "Peace and Security".

--> There's no other time in man's history than our time - of a need for such declaration. Soon - the world rulers with the backing of the religious system will join hand and hand to achieve this momentous event. They will think that they finally achieve it but it's only a facade - it will not last because of the next prophecy. But there will be only one organization on earth who will not be a part of it. You know who they are - Jehovah's Witnesses because of obedience to Jehovah God and they know that this will trigger the next prophecy:

2) The coming destruction of False Religion at the hands of the Political and Militaristic System.

--> Never has a time in which the religious system has middled in politics than our time. Because of this - there's bigotry and hate which resulted in many unnumbered bloodshed worldwide. The political system is fully aware of this and are just waiting for the right time - and the time is so close at hand. They know that an ever increasing number of people worldwide are now losing interest in religion. Once it becomes a trend - they know that they can't count on their votes and pledges anymore. Instead they will see religion as a stumbling block to the establishment and permanence of an "International Peace and Security". So it has to GO. False religion will be destroyed as the Scriptures foretold long ago.

Once gone - there will be ONLY ONE religion remaining earth-wide to stand against the political system - Jehovah's valiant Witnesses. To the political and militaristic system they appear to be defenseless as they don't take arms. So they will launch an -

3) All out attack on God's peaceful people on earth.

--> It will be a test of true FAITH when that time comes! No MORE neutrality like today - it's either you're on their side or on God's SIDE. So if one' faith is shaky now - it will fare badly when that time comes. But as it is - Jehovah's Witnesses are the most widely persecuted people on earth today due to many reasons but foremost of these is the preaching of God's Kingdom. But in spite of such persecution their faith in turn are being made firm and tested to the full in order to be able to stand when the attack comes.

But the God of heaven will NOT allow this to happen - that his people be destroyed - instead he will come to the rescue by means a great war!

4) Armageddon.

Yes Armageddon - is a battle between God the Almighty and the World Rulers of every nation on earth with the backing of Satan and his demons

And as prophecy has foretold - they will be defeated at the hand of God's Mighty Warrior - Jesus Christ.

After that a New Heaven (New government) and a New Earth (new society of mankind) will be fully established - God's Kingdom will finally be here on earth. True lasting peace and security will finally be realize.

Question is - will you be there smallpeeps?

side note:

God & Country New Survey: Those With No Religion Fastest-Growing Tradition

A major new survey of religion in America reports three huge trends: that "nones"—people claiming no religion—constitute the only "religious" tradition that's growing in all 50 states, that nearly 40 percent of mainline Protestants now also identify themselves as evangelical or born again, and that the nation's massive Roman Catholic population has shifted from the Northeast to the Southwest. According to one survey's investigators, "California now has a higher proportion of Catholics than New England." Enormous political implications here. Released today, the American Religious Identification Survey—conducted by the Program on Public Values at Trinity College—pays special attention to the growing ranks of American "nones." From the press release:

www.usnews.com...

Home News Steven Waldman Fastest Growing Religion = No Religion (New Religious Identification Survey) Steven Waldman 89 1 Email4

Fastest Growing Religion = No Religion (New Religious Identification Survey) posted by swaldman | 9:52am Monday March 9, 2009

The blockbuster new American Religious Identification Survey from Trinity College reports that the fastest growing “faith group” is the one claiming “no religion.” (Full study here.) Look at USA Today’s stunning visual depiction of the flight from Catholicism and “Other Christian.” Then click on the slide for “no religion.” A jarring difference. Cathy Grossman of USA Today summarizes thusly..

tick tock..
edit on 27-12-2011 by edmc^2 because: armageddon

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
Once gone - there will be ONLY ONE religion remaining earth-wide to stand against the political system - Jehovah's valiant Witnesses. To the political and militaristic system they appear to be defenseless as they don't take arms.

Yes I do know the story of Masada.

As one of "Jehovah's Valiant Witness Children" I did read about Masada, and how a bunch of people strand themselves in a bloodletting. I recall Jesus told people to avoid Masada events like Jonestown, and the Armageddon you describe.

Jesus is anti-Masada. Do you get that yet?

en.wikipedia.org...

Being a sacrificial lamb is 100% volitional, did you know that?

You don't have to choose to lie down into an oven. That is not the peaceful path Jesus set. He did not go to masada. He told people to flee, gtfo and go camping. Not be trapped like sacrificed lambs. Be careful what holes you guide people toward oh ye blind ones.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volkgeister
I recently spoke to a friend about his time as a witness (he is no longer). And he told me something interesting. Apparently Witnesses believe the UN will ban religion and are preparing accordingly.

Here is a link to:
www.thepowerhour.com...

I am not sure of the validity of his claim, and would much appreciate the input of ATS members.

Cheers.

I seriously doubt this, TPTB are intent with the way religion turns people into nice little sheep. I think the UN would eventually mandate religion before attempting to kick it to the curb.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

I recently spoke to a friend about his time as a witness (he is no longer). And he told me something interesting. Apparently Witnesses believe the UN will ban religion and are preparing accordingly.

Here is a link to:
www.thepowerhour.com...

I am not sure of the validity of his claim, and would much appreciate the input of ATS members.

Cheers.

I seriously doubt this, TPTB are intent with the way religion turns people into nice little sheep. I think the UN would eventually mandate religion before attempting to kick it to the curb.

That might be the case for the TPTB needs the support of the religious organizations in order to achieve their MANDATED goal - to establish an "International Peace and Security". As a mandate they will probably issue an international law or command that all citizens of each nation must comply to preserve the "International Peace and Security". But once they achieve it - who is there to oppose it? The religious leaders will probably mount a protest so as not lose their power. But what can they do? Incite the masses to turn against the UN? Possibly - but one thing is for sure - once the political system has no USE of the religious system - they will get rid of her like dirty prostitute. And none of it's billions of followers will be able to help her.

As of now - the non-religious group is gaining momentum - once this becomes the trend - bye-bye false religion.
It's just a matter time and writing on the wall is now very clear for all to read and see. No way of avoiding it for the writing is from the Living God Jehovah himself - whose name had been maligned for so long by the adherents of false religion.

Ask yourself this question - is the average person living on earth today had any qualms or regrets closing religious organizations? If so why are they not preventing it from happening?

Answer is obvious - religion is only a small part of their lives.

Notice this survey:

Interesting Statistics about Americans, Church and God.

•In America, 3500 — 4000 churches close their doors each year. (from the Barna Study -- www.barna.org) •Churches lose an estimated 2,765,000 people each year to nominalism and secularism. (from the Barna Study -- www.barna.org)

•Usual Sunday church attendance has from dropped from 1,606,00 in 1968 to 881,000 in 2005. (www.churchsociety.org)

•Only 21% of Americans attend religious services every week. (www.religioustolerence.org)
•The proportion of the population that can be classified as Christian declined from 86% in 1990 to 77% in 2001. (American Religion Identification Survey)
•The number of adults who classify themselves in non-Christian religious groups has increased from about 5.8 million to about 7.7 million. (American Religion Identification Survey)
•According to the Wikipedia.org and a reference to the CIA Fact Book, the following is the order of religious preferences in the U.S. 1.Christian (78.5%)

■Protestant (51.3%)
■Roman Catholic (23.9%)
■Mormon (1.7%) Other Christian (1.6%) 2.unaffiliated (12.1%) 3.other or unspecified (2.5%) 4.Buddhist (0.7%) 5.Muslim (0.6%)

•Those who do not attend church are: (from the Barna Study -- www.barna.org)◦more likely to feel stressed out ◦less optimistic ◦much less likely to believe they are making a postive difference in the world ◦less likely to be concerned about the moral condition of the nation

www.keepgodinamerica.com...

This is just in the US - but in Europe - it's very alarming. In Asia - also alarming.

So it's just a matter of time and time is fast running out.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Here is a link to:
www.thepowerhour.com...

Cheers.

Sky news ran a report a couple of days ago on the war on Christmas hotting up. Atheism is indeed on the march and the UN globalist agenda of a replacement world all encompassing humanist religion continues to bubble under the surface.

Whether or how much governments within the UN will use the organisation to turn on false religion or elements within the organisation turn on it themselves, remains to be seen.

However much as we all doubt this could happen, the Bible says this devastation WILL take place.... just when there is a global cry of peace and security. Just like when the Kings of Babylon were celebrating on the very night THEY were destroyed.

"The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire.’”—Revelation 17:15, 16"

in view of the global financial crisis one thing I always go back to is something the "Revelation Book" published by Jehovah's Witnesses in 1988.

From Chapter 35 - "Devastating the Harlot"

"Just as ancient Babylon relied on her watery defenses, Babylon the Great today relies on her huge membership of “peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.” The angel appropriately draws our attention to these before telling of a shocking development: Political governments of this earth will turn violently upon Babylon the Great"

"Certainly, the immense material wealth of Babylon the Great will not save her. It may even hasten her destruction, for the vision shows that when the wild beast and the ten horns vent their hatred on her they will strip off her royal robes and all her jewelry. They will plunder her wealth. They “make her . . . naked,” shamefully exposing her real character. What devastation! Her end is also far from dignified. They destroy her, “eat up her fleshy parts,” reducing her to a lifeless skeleton. Finally, they “completely burn her with fire.” She is burned up like a carrier of the plague, without even a decent burial! It is not the nations alone, as represented by the ten horns, that destroy the great harlot, but “the wild beast,” meaning the UN itself, joins them in this rampage. It will give its sanction to the destruction of false religion. Many of the 190-and-more nations within the UN have already displayed, by their voting pattern, a hostility toward religion, especially that of Christendom"

Perhaps a source of much needed wealth to help prop up the worlds financial system methinks......
edit on 28-12-2011 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Volkgeister

Jehovah's Witness = JW
JW = Justifiably Whacked

That's my view and I'm sticking to it....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
reply to post by Volkgeister

Jehovah's Witness = JW
JW = Justifiably Whacked

That's my view and I'm sticking to it....

You know you can laugh now but be aware you were forewarned.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The Pope claims to hold all jurisdiction over ALL christian religions. I think that would include WT as well. If false religion goes, they go, too.

And even if WT claims to know the future, or has any insider info on the UN, fact is, the people in that organization do not have the right identifying "mark". The mark of "God's people" will be seen by the love they have for one another. I have known many JWs. None of them have love. They look to "rat each other out" for their own code of "religious laws/infringements" like...listening to "un-approved music" or those who are reading "un-approved books or other religious literature", or attending the funeral of a relative which is being held in a Lutheran church.

I have seen their flip-flops and backtracking on statements. If they have any truth at all, it is mixed with lies, just like all the other religions.

Maybe they think they will come out on top because they will finally reveal their masonic background and not consider themselves a "religion" when that times comes. I am sure they have some sneaky trick up their sleeve.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join