It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
“After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory." (the Revelation of John Chapter 18:1)

The Seventh Angel is the Vision of the "Son of man".

Briefly:

The Seven Churches are the seven chakras of kundalini yoga or the seven principal ganglia of the sympathetic nervous system; the Seven Trumpets are the seven emotions experienced at those chakras; the Seven Seals refer to the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (the First Seal); the 'fallen' consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' (Second and Third Seals); the destruction which is unleashed in the space-time reality as a result of these conflicts (the Fourth Seal)--the response to which is the Fifth Seal; and the Sixth and Seventh Seals refer to the time-reversal resolution of the 'fallen', dualistic consciousness back into the consciousness Created by God through the receiving of the Vision of the "Son of man", which is Revealed through the Revelation of the "resurrection".

[The seven emotions are, in their temporal progression: Desire, anxiety, fear, envy (also including the lust for power, ambition, self-righteousness, arrogance), sorrow, indignation and rage.] But there are, however, critical differences in the sequence of the Churches compared to the sequence of the chakras in kundalini yoga. In addition, the distribution of the Ten Phonetic tones across the Seven Churches corresponds, with certain qualifications, to the Sephirot of the "tree of Life" (Genesis 3:24)

The principal function of the Revelation of John is as a description of the psychological and biological consequences of the receiving of the Revelation of the "resurrection" and the Vision of the "Son of man"; the Seven Vials being a description of those experiences.

There are, of course, manifestations of these conflicts at the level of consciousness in the space-time reality; which, of course, is the exclusive concern of the, especially, Christian 'thinker' theologians and their gullible followers.

Millions upon millions of "theft-by-deception" dollars have been hoodwinked by the Christian theologians from their gullible followers with the claim of 'explaining' the 'Prophecies' in the Revelation of John.

Michael Cecil

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Michael Cecil]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

"Babylon the Great" is, first and foremost, the 'fallen' consciousness of the "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self" and the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'.

The meaning of the "Beast from the earth" is better explained in the attached thread;
The Beast- great leader and antichrist

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

"Babylon the Great" is, first and foremost, the 'fallen' consciousness of the "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self" and the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'.

The meaning of the "Beast from the earth" is better explained in the attached thread;

Two questions:

1) Are you aware that the symbol of the "beast of the earth" also occurs in Sura 27:82 of the Koran?

2) How do you interpret the statement that the "beast of the earth... speaks with the voice of the dragon"?

If it is understood that the "beast of the earth" is the consciousness of the 'thinker', then it would be clear that the "dragon" and the "serpent" and "Satan" clearly has something to do with duality. But in order to understand that, you would have to be conversant with either the teaching of J. Krishnamurti and/or the Buddhist esoteric traditions.

In any case, the assertions are correct that the "beast of the sea" is, exoterically, a symbol for the political establishment; whereas the "beast of the earth" is, exoterically, a symbol for the monotheistic, especially, religious establishment; in which case the "beast of the earth" monotheistic religious establishment speaks with the voice of the dragon--the "dragon" being a symbol for the media (which censors the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection", while relentlessly propagating the lies of the monotheistic religious establishments for the purpose of preserving their jobs, their wealth and their economic interests).

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Two questions:

1) Are you aware that the symbol of the "beast of the earth" also occurs in Sura 27:82 of the Koran?

Not interested. I'm interpreting a Biblical text, belonging to the Christian faith. The Koran is a book belonging to another religion.
You are a syncretist. I'm not.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Two questions:

Not interested. I'm interpreting a Biblical text, belonging to the Christian faith. The Koran is a book belonging to another religion.
You are a syncretist. I'm not.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

Well, now we have a problem.

Because the Creator Who Revealed the Torah, is the same Creator as Revealed both the Gospels, the Revelation of John and the Koran.

And it is the dualistic consciousness of the 'thinker'--that speaks with the voice of the "serpent", the "dragon" and "Satan"--that attempts to make money by introducing conflict and violence between Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Because the Creator Who Revealed the Torah, is the same Creator as Revealed both the Gospels, the Revelation of John and the Koran.

No, he didn't reveal the Koran
As demonstrated by the fact that the Koran and the New Testament disagree.
They cannot possibly have the same source.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No, he didn't reveal the Koran
As demonstrated by the fact that the Koran and the New Testament disagree.
They cannot possibly have the same source.

As stated in the Koran: "Conjecture is no substitute for the Truth."

There is no disagreement between the Revelations received by Jesus and the Revelations received by Mohammed.

It is the Satanic doctrines of the Pharisee Paul that Mohammed specifically repudiated.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It is the Satanic doctrines of the Pharisee Paul that Mohammed specifically repudiated.

If he repudiates the New Testament, then Mohammed is Satanic.
Incidentally, how is the concept of Satan compatible with a repudiation of dualism?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

OK guys, agnostic here. I see what this member is saying. The word of Christ was subverted by Paul(Saul of Tarsus). It's been an argument that has plagued Christianity for a long time.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If he repudiates the New Testament, then Mohammed is Satanic.

Mohammed received precisely the same Vision that Jesus received; even if you don't want to believe it; and irrespective of the fact that the Christian religious 'authorities' who have taught you such nonsense would lose a lot of money were this fundamental Truth to be widely publicized.

If you say that Mohammed is Satanic, precisely the same 'argument'--it is not really an argument at all; merely an assertion which has been vomited up from the bowels of hell--would have to be leveled against Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and the author of the Revelation of John.

Are you sure you want to do that?

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Michael Cecil

OK guys, agnostic here. I see what this member is saying. The word of Christ was subverted by Paul(Saul of Tarsus). It's been an argument that has plagued Christianity for a long time.

Plagued Christianity?

You've got to be kidding me.

The Roman Christian church exterminated tens of thousands of Albigensians and Bogomiles--burning many of the Albigensians alive--for teaching the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

Such poor, plagued, persecuted Christians you are.

And millions of Jews and Muslims have been slaughtered by the Christians for refusing to worship Jesus as 'God'; which, according to the Koran--which was dictated by someone who had received the Vision of the "Son of man"--is a "monstrous blasphemy".

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thousands of Indonesian Muslims protest US church's plan to burn Koran on 9/11

www.foxnews.com...

Will this be the trigger that sets the world on "fire" - i.e. sets the political system / U.N. to turn against religion?

We will have to keep on the watch!

Remember the prophecy:

(Revelation 17:1) “And one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying: “Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters,”

(Revelation 17:16) “And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire"

Why?

(Revelation 17:17) “For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.”

Note: whose who?
(Rev 17:12,13)

The "ten horns" represents the entire political rulers (kings) / governments on the earth.

The "wild beast" reperesents the organization put together by the "ten horns", first came in the world scene as the "Leauge of Nations" then replaced by the "United Nations".

The "harlot"" (aka Babylon the great) - this is the empire of 'false' religion - a conglamorate religious organizations claiming to serve God but are meddling in world affrairs - especially in politics. Like a "harlot" influencing her lovers (politicians). Like a "harlot" claiming to be faithful to her husband (God) but have affairs with so many of her 'lovers'. A disgusting thing indeed.

Thus Jehovah God will "put [it] into their hearts (ten horns / wild beast) "to carry out his thought" - that is, "these (ten horns/wild beast) will hate the harlot (false religion) and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire"

Since the U.N. have the task or mandate to preserve Peace and Security in the world, a religious incident like this will attract their attention - whether the burning will proceed or not - it's serious matter. Because it has the power to trigger an international event/conflict.

So this latest event that's unfolding right in front of our eyes is something to keep an eye on.

But before this happens we must heed the command to:

(Revelation 18:4-5) “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.”

Time is running out.

Time is running out - act now.

ty,
edmc2

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think the adversary is us, our perception, our wrong doings.
When I look around people aready think they are gods.
Ohhh I am smart, I am god, I know it all, this is it.
There is really one god, the father of the universe, like thin air it interacts with you, will influence you.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This fear of muslim retaliation over the proposed koran burning is amazing. When we are told over and over by the PC MSM and Political leaders that extreemist islamists are a minority...then why all the fear of upsetting them? Why does a war general have to worry that his troops will be endagered? Aren't they at war already?

Will this help the world come to the realization that false religion and its hatred and prejuduce's are dispicable and Should be rejected?

How would the UN go about stopping religions.
I can't even comprehend the possibility. Unless, like most other bans and sanctions the UN makes, would it just be words and no action? That I can comprehend.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: cause I spell much very pourlee !

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice in most of the replies that everyone seems to think that the UN banning religion will be such a hard thing to do. Irregardless of your religious affiliation, it is only the earnest studier of what is contained in the book that we all know as the Bible that will show us who indeed is behind this eventual certainty. Scripture itself says that it will be God himself that puts it into the minds of the world's national rulers to make "the harlot" desolate. Look a little further & you'll see that this will all happen in one day & in one hour. We all seem to forget that God has his own timetable in mind when it comes to this planet & the intervention he also has planned will only happen when "HE" says it will happen. Nobody knows the day or the hour, save the Father in heaven only. Get the picture? He didn't tell the Hopi Indians, Nostradamus, The Mayans, or anyone other prophetic group on this earth when the "second coming" would happen. Make no mistake about it! There will not be a person alive who will not recognize who is behind this "event" when it starts. Everyone can scoff or debate all they want, but it all ends in futility when they realize that what our Creator wants, he gets! Prophecy reveals that there will be a 1000 year period on this Earth when we will be shown how we were supposed to live with each other. If you're not too stubborn to learn who the boss will be then, your chances of living beyond the mentioned 100 year trial period will be good. Just remember if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. Problems will no longer be tolerated! Say goodbye to health issues, wars, erroneous success measures, mud flinging political campaigns, false religion, & last but not least....Death. I fear that most people will see all of this as an "alien invasion" considering that they won't recognize something that's good for them in the long term. What we consider normal will no longer be normal. I'm hoping you all like horticulture because the garden environment we we're initially introduced to with Plan A is exactly the same kind of environment in mind for Plan B. Whatever has to happen on this crazy blue marble we live on in order for this to become a reality will take place no matter what we think. Don't shoot me! I'm just one of the messengers here. The "Under New Management" sign is imminent! Look around! Are you for it or against it? Choose wisely, as your life & the ones you love will depend on that answer!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

Sure.
We all know how well that worked in the Roman Empire.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OP,it's true.

I distinctly remember a district convention ( a gathering of all the witnesses from one particular region ) from my youth,and one part of a symposium dealt with the UN and its machinations around the world.Parts of the "talk" dealt with UN indoctrination of the worlds youth,and the up-coming abolition of world religion and the emergence of the UN religion and dogma.

The UN is the Bible and Tract Societies of Pennsylvania's monster under the bed,which they reference alot in Apocalyptic texts from which they make their followers study constantly.

I could say a lot more,but choose not to at this time.I was the son of a ministerial servant,and i have seen hypocrisy that still gives me room to pause.My sister wasn't so lucky, she was molested at the age of 5,and then later at the age of 13 by someone in our congregation.

It was hushed up

I stand to gain nothing by this post,except enlightenment for all.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Nonsense. Religion never causes civil unrest, let alone war.

Thats some funny stuff right there. If you really believe that to be the case, then its safe to say that you have never opened a history book in your life, nor follow current events around the world.

Ignorance is bliss, but that level of ignorance is ALARMING!! Alarming for even a five year old to be honest...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
The world will be a better place when it's banned all over the globe. Just think, no more hate or anger.

Absolutely!!

I am all for such a ban 100%. I only hope that I get to see this happen during my lifetime...

Such silliness like religion should be restricted to ones MIND and behind CLOSED DOORS of ones home or personal living space ONLY. Nobody of sound and rational mind wishes to have these ASININE fictional beliefs of hate and intolerance spewed onto them.

A certain religious "flavor" just CANNOT understand this and chooses to FORCE their idiotic and despicable nonsense onto others despite the disapproval and discomfort of those other folks. Such a ban would provide an end to this garbage as well as an end to the constant bickering in public over whose God is better or bigger than another.

Silly adults acting WORST than children.
edit on 11-12-2010 by pplrnuts because: typo

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I am all for such a ban 100%. I only hope that I get to see this happen during my lifetime... Such silliness like religion should be restricted to ones MIND and behind CLOSED DOORS of ones home or personal living space ONLY. Nobody of sound and rational mind wishes to have these ASININE fictional beliefs of hate and intolerance spewed onto them.

Well, we now know where you stand when it comes to the Bill of Rights. They only apply to people who believe what you believe.
People who think like you are very dangerous, but unlike you, I believe you have the right to think and speak what you believe. Too bad the converse is not true.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join