It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
[perhaps you should be reminded of Jesus words
Mark 13:37

"But what I say to you I say to all, keep on the watch."

1 Thessalonians 5:3

When people say, "There is peace and security," destruction will strike them as suddenly as labor pains come to a pregnant woman, and they will not be able to escape.

I'm not denying the necessity to watch. My comments on the social tendancy towards syncretism were based on observation. What I'm questioning is whether the United Nations and a possible ban on religion is the true point of danger that needs watching, partly because I don't believe the prospect is within the bounds of practical politics.

In the Thessalonians quotation, the people saying "peace and security" are in danger themselves, not a source of danger to others. Therefore if you want to apply this passage to the fact that the United Nations are saying "peace and security", you cannot draw the conclusion that the United Nations are a source of danger to others. You can only draw the conclusion that the United Nations are in danger themselves.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

You can only draw the conclusion that the United Nations are in danger themselves.

Actually you are correct.

Think about it, will the political elements be allowed to eradicate all religions, or perhaps just the ones God disapproves of, THEN the UN will be in danger themselves as just as TBTB think they have won, to launch THEIR NWO, God finally steps in saying enough, wiping out the UN and all man-made political entities.

Political entities and world powers have been used and allowed before by God to destroy religious systems that fell out of favor with him.
Look at bible history, Solomon's temple, destroyed by the Babylonians.
The second temple destroyed in 70 CE by General Titus and the Roman legions.
Both these examples have parallels for the modern age.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
In just 6 short years since this thread was started, there's certainly a lot less people who could honestly say that this is a crazy claim.

Actually, most who follow world events closely, would now say that it's a very likely possibility that religion will be drastically altered or banned. All in the name of peace, security, and protection from 'radical extremists' and 'terrorists'.

The most difficult part for most, will be the calm before the storm when it truly looks like the world has made a change for the better and true peace and security is a real possibility. Most will truly believe that the U.N and TPTB have finally got it together. Unfortunately or fortunately, this is when 'all hell' breaks loose and the prophecies in the book of Revelations can no longer be denied by any decently intelligent/informed person.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Couple of years ago this might not seem possible but the fact is the foundation for this to happen is now in placed. It's just a matter of time – something will trigger the nations to act/react in such a way that will force them to implement it.

Imagine what would happen if the masses will not react, the bolder the nations will become in controlling the 'churches'. Any religious organization that will go against its mandate will be subjected to fines, imprisonment, confiscation of properties etc.

Islam might be a different story as they will fight any nation that will impose any sanction against their religion. That is why the UN – its member nations will demand to be given more power and authority to curb any uprising in the name of preserving “peace and security”. Imagine if one of this religious nation possesses a nuclear weapon? Do you think the UN will allow it to happen? So the cry for “peace and security” will be more pronounced in the coming days/months/years as things things become more dire and urgent (nuclear Iran).

But in what way or what form will these things will truly occur? – we will have to “Keep on the Watch”.

One thing for sure – the prophecy will be fulfilled in one form or another!

Now take a look at the past news and events:

Vatican No. 2 increases criticism of Belgian raids.
Jun 26, 2010 6:40 AM (12 hrs ago) AP

VATICAN CITY (Map, News) -
The Vatican on Saturday stepped up its criticism of raids carried out by Belgian police investigating priestly sex abuse allegations, with the No. 2 official saying Saturday that the raids are unprecedented even under communism.

The raids this week targeted the home and office of a retired archbishop and also the graves of two prelates.

"It is an unheard-of and very grave fact," Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Vatican secretary of state, said Saturday. Speaking on the sidelines of a conference in Rome, Bertone lamented that bishops were held for nine hours without food or drink.

"There are no precedents, not even in Communist regimes," Bertone said, according to Italian news agencies.

www.examiner.com...

Pope's immunity could be challenged in Britain
Legal experts discuss possibilities ahead of September visit.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

There's more here:
www.forum18.org...

23 June 2010
KAZAKHSTAN: Is unregistered religious activity extremism, separatism or terrorism?

By Felix Corley, Forum 18 News Service

Muslims and Baptists are known to have been targeted in 2010 by at least three of Kazakhstan's regional police Departments for the Fight against Extremism, Separatism and Terrorism in Kazakhstan, Forum 18 News Service has learned. "We get involved in questions on this line," police Major Dauren Gumarov commented on raids on three Taraz mosques and one nearby madrassa (religious college). Major Gumarov is head of Jambyl region's anti-terrorism police, and asked what he meant by "line" he replied: "Unregistered religious associations." Insisting – despite contradictory statements in Kazakh law and international human rights standards – that state registration is compulsory, Major Gumarov refused to explain why his Department targeted peaceful religious communities which did not pose an extremist, separatist or terrorist threat. Council of Churches Baptists – who refuse on principle to seek state registration – have also been targeted by anti-terrorism police. Pastor Nikolai Levin told Forum 18 that he "asked [a police officer] why people cannot believe as they choose without his Department needing to know about it, but he refused to explain". [read more...]

4 June 2010
UZBEKISTAN: Muslims jailed, lawyers, church and Christian former prisoners of conscience threatened...

The trend is growing.

Add to this that many member nations in the UN are poor whereas the “churches” have amassed untold wealth, treasures, properties and banks. It would not take a wild imagination for the nations to confiscate these material possessions in the name of “helping their people”.

As for morality – the “churches” are no longer widely recognized as moral guides but oftentimes looked at with suspicions due to crimes committed against children. It is these abuses that people are now questioning the “establish religion - the churches”.

...Then again, no other top religious leaders enjoy the same U.N. privileges or immunity, so why should the pope?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

...But Geoffrey Robertson, who as a U.N. appeals judge delivered key decisions on the illegality of conscripting child soldiers and the invalidity of amnesties for war crimes, believes it could be time to challenge the immunity of the pope - and Britain could be the place. He wrote a legal opinion on the topic that was published Friday in the U.S. news site The Daily Beast and Saturday in the British newspaper the Guardian.

www.cbsnews.com...

we will have to see where this one will lead to this coming September.

As these things keep unfolding Jehovah’s Witnesses will continue to keep on the watch and warn the people as things unfold as they are confident that Jehovah will fulfill his word w/o any doubt.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
read the book REVELATION it's grand climax at hand a great read and very informative

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

the only issue is lifting the veil of Isis, the one that keeps you from seeing the reality and give you a true view of what the scriptures relate to and want to teach you.

but, does anyone think that if we do so, it will help the blind to see, the deaf to hear and so on. An open door will not bring anyone to look what's beyond and the power of faith is so dogmatic that it will become hard to abolish ever what we call religion and there belief.

We have to make children become children again, children we feed with the truth and the correct view of the universe and content of the scriptures.
If we continue to have christian, islamic, jewish, mormon, jehova, evangelic and so on children, we will not be able to change anything in this world and we keep going on the straight way to Canossa w e are on now.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlieboy
read the book REVELATION it's grand climax at hand a great read and very informative
what book do you speak about here, who wrote that book.

If your mean is the' gospel of John, the 4th book called "revelation", let me tell you that what this book relates to can only be understood if you have the key to the code in which it was written.

I know the code and let me tell you that if I am sick and something turns wrong in my body, I act and for that and to know what to do, there are thousand books other then the revelation of John. Some parts of our modern medical research are further then he was and one can arrange much with medication, but not all.

The Apocalypse describes in a simple way the diseases you can encounter with your inner vital organs, disturbances in you magnetic fields and how to balance your 7 chakras. If we consider the whole world to be a living body, the story as such can be taken serious because we are not so far away from that truth described in the apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

the book i mentioned is by the jehovah witness watchtower, there's no mystery about the book of revelation...hence the reason why it was called the book of revelation because it reveals things.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
addition to my last post:

Speaking out at the UN about child abuse and the Holy See
Submitted by admin on 1 February, 2010 - 12:10. UN GenevaCouncil of EuropeIHN 2009.4 NovemberInternational Humanist News

It was in 2007, at a meeting of the Council of Europe in San Marino, that I first had the opportunity to say to an audience that it might be able to do something about the fact that organised religion was a major threat to human rights.

I was taking a risk in a chamber packed with men in various weird and wonderful hats and frocks that indicated their elevated religious rankings. It was therefore something of a pleasant surprise to find myself being warmly applauded by other NGOs and the senior diplomats who were present.

The representative of the Holy See (the Vatican’s alter ego in diplomatic circles), however, apparently complained about my remarks. I expected nothing less.

Since then, I have been preparing a detailed study cataloguing the many ways that religion threatens - and often actively abuses - human rights. And what a long depressing list it is. I have brought the fat dossier to the attention of the European Union Fundamental Rights Agency, on whose advisory panel I sit, with a view to tackling some of the issues.

The study revealed the Catholic Church to be by far the biggest offender. Even in the tiny country of Ireland, well over a billion Euros has been paid out - by Irish taxpayers - to compensate victims of child abuse carried out in Catholic institutions, and with the Church bearing less than ten percent of the cost.

The abuse continued for so long and on such a scale throughout the world because Church leaders condoned it, covered it up and shielded abusers from the law. In light of this, it becomes difficult to escape the conclusion that this problem goes to the very top of the Church.

And of course it was the Vatican itself that negotiated the Holy See’s accession to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC). Cynically, it specifically “reserved” (excluded) Vatican City from the Convention. This is both the Holy See’s entire geographic territory and the very place we believe all accusations of child abuse are supposed to be sent and dealt with in secret. And, shamefully, the Holy See had been allowed to get away with this exclusion.

It was such injustices that hardened my resolve to ask IHEU’s Roy Brown to help me take on the Holy See at the UN. The UN’s Human Rights Council (HRC) published our statement detailing our hard-hitting charges against the Holy See and the action we called for. Then, on 22 September 2009, came my opportunity to intervene at a plenary session in Geneva to hammer home our points before diplomats from around the globe.

Interesting how the speaker was "warmly applauded by other NGOs and the senior diplomats who were present."

I wonder if the religious organizations who attended this meeting were aware of what this report was all about?

what really caught my attention is this statement "the fact that organised religion was a major threat to human rights.

In any case - it's just a matter of time when this action will be fully implemented in one way or another in fullfilment of the prophecy.

full text and additional report:

edit - removed: when the speaker delivered this report.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by edmc^2]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

You got me thinking about human rights in another aspect.

Pretty soon Iran is going to play their hand, which may result in nukes flying between Israel and Iran. If that happens I can envision a UN with the power to pacify religions worldwide. They would do this so that no radical religion could threaten the world again.

I wonder if Iran's potential nuclear attack on Israel has something to do with Daniel 11:44-45?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

You got me thinking about human rights in another aspect.

Pretty soon Iran is going to play their hand, which may result in nukes flying between Israel and Iran. If that happens I can envision a UN with the power to pacify religions worldwide. They would do this so that no radical religion could threaten the world again.

Since we can’t tell exactly what will happen with the conflict between Israel and Iran, all we can do is look at possible scenarios in relation to existing conditions.

As of now the U.N. organization is becoming stronger and from the looks of it, it will become much stronger in the coming days. They will demand this in order to preserve the peace in and insure security in the region. So a nuclear exchange between the two nations is unlikely since it will destabilize the region let alone the world. The U.N. Security Council will not let this happen (IMHO).

Imagine this scenario playing: assuming Iran has nukes and the U.N. was not able to stop them.

Iran attacks Israel with a nuke
Allies of Israel will join in to defend Israel.
Israel retaliates with a nuke – leveling Tehran.
Allies of Iran will join in the fight – including terrorist organizations.
War between Iran and Israel now expanding
U.S. becomes a target.
The U.S. will be on alert all over the world (including all allies)
This will also put other nations on alert – i.e. Russia/China/Central America – communist bloc (Cuba/Venezuela, etc).
In the meantime – the oil flow will stop affecting the world economy (as of now it is on the verge of collapse)
Nations will further react, martial law instituted to prevent lawlessness.
We can go on and on but the picture is still the same – bleak.

Now, if we can see these scenarios playing, then I’m sure the U.N. is well aware of it too and probably knows far more dire scenarios. So in order to preserve “peace and security” they will have to play a big role in the coming ‘days’. But in order to play a big role, they will need to become a lot stronger than a single nation with the power and authority to impose its will. Thus organize religion will be a target since it’s perceived as the source of many conflicts and as reported, a “cause of many human rights” violations.

Remember, Iran is ruled by the “mullahs” a religious group, so letting them get hold of a nuclear bomb will go against the UN’s establish goals – “peace and security” of the world.

I wonder if Iran's potential nuclear attack on Israel has something to do with Daniel 11:44-45?

This prophecy is referring to the battle between “the King of the North” and “the King of the South”. As of now we don’t know the identity of the “king of the North” because based on historical event’s the identity changed many times. This battle has been going on throughout history – “pushing” each other for world supremacy by military or economic might including high tech espionage (in our time).

Note: If you like to learn more about this fascinating prophecy – request for the book called “Daniel’s Prophecy” publish by Jehovah’s Witnesses. In there you’ll learn how history accurately matches the prophecy of Daniel.

Here’s a summary of the identities of the two “Kings” down to our time.

KINGS IN DANIEL (CHAPTER 11)

The King of the North ------The King of the South

Daniel 11:5 Seleucus I Nicator --------- Ptolemy I
Daniel 11:6 Antiochus II --------- Ptolemy II
(wife Laodice) --------(daughter Berenice)
Daniel 11:7-9 Seleucus II -------- Ptolemy III
Daniel 11:10-12 Antiochus III ------- Ptolemy IV
Daniel 11:13-19 Antiochus III -------- Ptolemy V
(daughter Cleopatra I) ------- Successor: Ptolemy VI
Successors:
Seleucus IV and ------
Antiochus IV -----
Daniel 11:20 Augustus -------
Daniel 11:21-24 Tiberius -------
Daniel 11:25, 26 Aurelian ------ Queen Zenobia

The Roman Empire breaks down
Daniel 11:27-30a German Empire ------Britain, followed by the Anglo-American World Power

(World War I)
Daniel 11:30b, 31 Hitler’s Third Reich ---- Anglo-American World Power

(World War II)
Daniel 11:32-43 Communist bloc ----- Anglo-American World Power

(Cold War)
Daniel 11:44, 45 Yet to rise ------ Anglo-American World Power

Note: ‘The prophecy in Daniel chapter 11 does not foretell the names of the political entities that occupy the positions of the king of the north and the king of the south at various times. Their identities become known only after the events start to occur. Moreover, since the conflict occurs in episodes, there are intervals of no conflict—one king holds sway while the other remains inactive.’ (DP Chap 16)

Also: ‘The final campaign of the king of the north is not directed against the king of the south. Therefore, the king of the north does not come to his end at the hands of his great rival. Similarly, the king of the south is not destroyed by the king of the north. The king of the south is destroyed, “without [human] hand,” by God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 8:25) In fact, at the battle of Armageddon, all earthly kings are to be removed by God’s Kingdom, and this evidently is what happens to the king of the north. (Daniel 2:44) Daniel 11:44, 45 describes events leading up to that final battle. No wonder “there will be no helper” when the king of the north meets his end!’ (DP Chap 16)

t,
edmc2

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've read this whole post and a lot of the arguments here. I'm going to try to comment here. Jehovah's Witnesses are a very black and white religion. There is no Grey area. You're either with them or you're against them. As much as some of the people here try to be in between, you're not, plain and simple. Let me break it down.
If you go to the Memorial - You're still part of the machine
If you go to the Kingdom Hall - You're part of the machine
If you still believe they are the "TRUTH" in any way -
You're part of the machine
If you are trying to explain away 1975 or any other false prophecies -
If you deny the U.N./NGO scandal - You're part of the machine
If you believe that knocking on doors is actually bible based -
If you believe the New World Translation is in fact an infallible translation of the bible - You're part of the machine
If you don't believe they have a secret book for elders (formerly the "Flock" book, now it's something else I'll try to find what it is now) -
If you believe Disfellowshipping is Bible based - You're part of the machine
If you believe people get Disfellowshiped for anything other than breaking Witness Policy and Procedure - You're part of the machine
The machine of course being THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE TRACT SOCIETY INC.
Not all Disfellowshiped or Disassociated person's disagree with witness dogma. I agreed with it for years, because I was still part of the machine! Research can quickly eradicate that. No one, and I mean NO ONE has the right to sever, or attempt to sever your connection with your Creator.
I feel anyone wishing to join should do your research. Hell don't join ANYTHING without proper research. And for people still a part of the machine (if you meet any of the criteria above), I refer you to Deuteronomy 18:22, any Bible translation it doesn't matter.

Stay Awake People!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volkgeister
I recently spoke to a friend about his time as a witness (he is no longer). And he told me something interesting. Apparently Witnesses believe the UN will ban religion and are preparing accordingly.

What difference does it make whether or not the UN bans religion?

The Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'--and their hundreds of thousands of boot-licking accomplices in the lapdog mainstream, 'alternative' and Internet print and broadcasting media--have already banned the two principal Revelations upon which the Torah, the Prophets, Daniel, the Gospels, the Revelation of John and the Koran are based: The Revelation of the "resurrection" and the Vision of the "Son of man".

To ban religion would be to ban Satanism.

I have my doubts.

Satanism rules this world.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread95049]

As of now we don’t know the identity of the “king of the North” because based on historical event’s the identity changed many times.

Who is we?

Speak for yourself.

It is a fractal Prophecy.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

As of now we don’t know the identity of the “king of the North” because based on historical event’s the identity changed many times.

Who is we?

Speak for yourself.

Michael Cecil

I meant, there's no accurate way of identifying who "the king of the north" is.
"We" - meaning serious bible students will have to wait until the king of the north is fully revealed.

As for what you said "Satanism rules this world." We are in aggreement.

Here's what Jesus said:

"Then Jesus was led by the spirit up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil. 2 After he had fasted forty days and forty nights, then he felt hungry. 3 Also, the Tempter came and said to him: “If you are a son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.” 4 But in reply he said: “It is written, ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every utterance coming forth through Jehovah’s mouth.’”
"Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, 9 and he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” - Matthew 4:1-8

(Joh 12:31) “Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.”

(Joh 14:30) “I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,”

(2Co 11:14-15) “And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. But their end shall be according to their works.”

(Re 12:10) “And I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!”

Question to you Michael Cecil:
How did Satan became the ruler of the world?

As for the destruction of "religion" - remember these illustration? Religion is being used by Satan to misled the world.

Mathhew 13: 24 - 30
"Another illustration he set before them, saying: “The kingdom of the heavens has become like a man that sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat, and left. When the blade sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds appeared also. So the slaves of the householder came up and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it come to have weeds?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ They said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ He said, ‘No; that by no chance, while collecting the weeds, YOU uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest; and in the harvest season I will tell the reapers, First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up, then go to gathering the wheat into my storehouse.’”

V36 - 39: "Then after dismissing the crowds he went into the house. And his disciples came to him and said: “Explain to us the illustration of the weeds in the field.” In response he said: “The sower of the fine seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; as for the fine seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; but the weeds are the sons of the wicked one, and the enemy that sowed them is the Devil. The harvest is a conclusion of a system of things, and the reapers are angels."

So a fair warning to all:

(Re 18:4) “And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.”

For centuries Babylon The Great (false religion) has controlled and manipulated the rulers of the world like a drunk prostitute who prostituted herself with the politcal rulers of the world in the name of God.

(Re 17:1-2) “And one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying: “Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.””

(Re 18:23) “and no light of a lamp will ever shine in you again, and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again; because your traveling merchants were the top-ranking men of the earth, for by your spiritistic practice all the nations were misled.”

God will see to it that she will be destroyed by using the secular part of Satan's organization.

The event's that are shaping up to be will lead to the final fulfilment of the prophecy.

ty,
edmc2

[edit on 17-7-2010 by edmc^2]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Neither Jehovas Witnesses nor the UN will play any significant role in the days to come.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Who is we?

Speak for yourself.

Michael Cecil

I meant, there's no accurate way of identifying who "the king of the north" is.

Of course there is an accurate way of identifying who the "king of the North" is, as well as the "king of the South".

"We" - meaning serious bible students will have to wait until the king of the north is fully revealed.

And the religious 'authorities' and the media will not allow this information to be Revealed, of course, because they make millions of dollars in speculating, and in advertisement costs through the censorship and suppression of this information--something that has been going on for decades.

As for what you said "Satanism rules this world." We are in aggreement.

But I have more information about this than you have.

Question to you Michael Cecil:
How did Satan became the ruler of the world?

This has to do, of course, with the origin of the 'fallen' consciousness in the 'movement' of self-reflection; which gives rise to the consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker'; which are self-created rather than being Created "by and in the image of God."

Religion is being used by Satan to misled the world.

The "dragon" media officials, the "beast of the sea" politicians, and the "beast of the earth" religious 'authorities' being the chief agents (of The Matrix) of Satan.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by edmc^2]

Just hope you are not waiting for any 'Rapture'...

Which is also a doctrine that the religilus 'authorities' of the Satanic Christo-Fascist religion have used in order to enrich themselves with their 'theft-by-deception' donations from their gullible followers.

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Neither Jehovas Witnesses nor the UN will play any significant role in the days to come.

The command is to

(Mt 24:42) “Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming.”

and

(Isa 8:12) ““YOU men must not say, ‘A conspiracy!’ respecting all that of which this people keep saying, ‘A conspiracy!’ and the object of their fear YOU men must not fear, nor must YOU tremble at it.

for sure:
(Re 18:1-2) “After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory.  And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!”

Why?

(Re 18:3) “For because of the wine of the anger of her fornication all the nations have fallen [victim], and the kings of the earth committed fornication with her, and the traveling merchants of the earth became rich due to the power of her shameless luxury.””

ty,
edmc2

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Who is we?

Speak for yourself.

Michael Cecil

Just hope you are not waiting for any 'Rapture'...

Which is also a doctrine that the religilus 'authorities' of the Satanic Christo-Fascist religion have used in order to enrich themselves with their 'theft-by-deception' donations from their gullible followers.

Michael Cecil

Michael Cecil,
Here's what I'm waiting for:

ALL HUMANKIND AT PEACE—Isaiah 9:6, 7, Psalm 72:7, 8.

NO MORE WAR—Psalm 46:8, 9.

FINE HOMES AND ENJOYABLE WORK FOR EVERYONE—Isaiah 65:21-23.

CRIME, VIOLENCE AND WICKEDNESS GONE—Psalm 37:9, 10, Proverbs 2:22, Psalm 37:35-38.

ALL THE EARTH A PARADISE—Luke 23:43, Psalm 37:29.

PLENTY OF GOOD THINGS FOR ALL TO EAT—Isaiah 25:6, Psalm 72:16; 67:6.

A LOVING BROTHERHOOD OF ALL HUMANKIND —Acts 10:34, 35, Revelation 7:9, 16.

PEACE BETWEEN PEOPLE AND ANIMALS —Isaiah 11:6; Isaiah 65:25.

NO MORE SICKNESS, OLD AGE OR DEATH—Isaiah 35:5, 6, Revelation 21:3, 4.

THE DEAD ARE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE—John 5:28, 29, Revelation 20:13.

After religion or for that matter "Bybylon The Great -false religion" is gone for good.

ty,
edmc2

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

(Re 18:1-2) “After these things I saw another angel descending from heaven, with great authority; and the earth was lighted up from his glory.  And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a lurking place of every unclean exhalation and a lurking place of every unclean and hated bird!”

"Babylon the Great" is, first and foremost, the 'fallen' consciousness of the "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self" and the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'.

Once this fundamental meaning has been understood, it can then be discussed which "agents" in the space-time reality are chiefly responsible for the 'weaponization' of this 'fallen' consciousness.

And those consist of the media, the politicians and the religious 'authorities'.

Michael Cecil

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join